Going Dogging?

When I helped her cab, I kissed her and said "Be good"

"You too, I hope we both can clinch the deal tonight."

Eileen

I had hoped my decision to go to Crufts to get a couple of agencies for canine products would totally revitalise our marriage but I never really thought it would have such an important impact on our and my sex life.

I had always been the junior partner in our antiques and fine art business and I thought Tom was just indulging me when we sold it and I said I wanted to start something myself. I decided that our trip to Crufts would be a totally new start in business and I would give Tom a bit of a treat by splashing out on a new wardrobe including some of the sexier type of gear he has always tried to get me to wear.

Over the years our once quite active sex life had dwindled to once or twice a month and Tom had largely moved from making love to me and trying to pleasure both of us, to "riding" me whenever he felt the need for sexual release. I know he had a couple of minor affairs and once or twice I too was tempted when younger guys came on to me at the golf club or at dog shows. But although I was flattered I didn't because I didn't think Tom could cope.

I was delighted with Tom's reaction when I showed him one of the rather sheer tops I had bought one night before we went to Crufts and he was more like the guy I married that night in bed.

I was also delighted at his reaction when changed into my new boots and tight jeans and went braless on our first visit to Crufts to meet our proposed principals.

I was impressed at the professionalism of one company in particular in their stand design including the two very smartly colour co-ordinated staff who I learned to be Rob and Mel. Both were very attractive but while I thought I saw a slight glimmer of interest in the eyes of Mel, a black guy, when he looked at my unbraed breasts I assumed from his dress and Rob's demeanour that they were gay.

When we met Alan, the owner of the company and a rather huge ex US marine, there was no doubt that he showed rather more than a glimmer of interest in my breasts and indeed I felt he mentally undressed me over drinks in the international bar. I noticed that when he kissed me good-bye one of his large hands strayed over my left buttock.

When we were going back to the hotel I think we were both a little deflated as he had made it clear that a larger company was also interested in the agency and we would have to "up our game" if we were to get it. I felt this agency was the key to my new business and I knew that it might take more than Tom's magic with figures and projections to get it against stiff competition -- it might take me to exploit Alan's very obvious interest in me.

Assuming Mel was gay meant that I had to concentrate my efforts on Alan and from my limited contact I realised he was a ladies man and probably quite used to having fun with younger women. I knew I would have to do something special to attract him to my own more mature charms. I felt dangerously excited as I realised that the success or failure of our new business venture this time might be down to something as simple as making this guy want to do business with us in the hope of doing some "business" with me.

I didn't honestly consider how far I would go to get this agency but I knew I had to get this guy seriously interested. I suppose I really had subconsciously thought of making "the ultimate " sacrifice because I thought that I would have to do rather more than flash my breasts at him. I know Tom thinks I look wonderful braless but with so many younger girls with pert breasts going braless I didn't think that alone would do the trick. I know guys love to see a bit of stocking top so I decided on a pair of lace top hold-ups and a g-string. When I tried my new g-string on I was a bit bushy so I decided to trim a little and then decided to give Tom, at least, a treat by shaving fully.

Eventually I thought bugger the g-string if I have to get that desperate to get Alan's attention let him see what he might think he could get!

I selected a black suit that could be looked on as business-like, albeit the skirt was little short and tight. It had a fitted jacket that I could wear open or closed. Beneath it I chose a lace basque, which if I say it myself made my breasts look pretty good. When the jacket was closed it showed a bit of cleavage trimmed with lace and when opened the "cups" gave support to my 40c/ds and held them up. In short, I could show as much or as little as I wanted.

Certainly when we met the two guys in the bar I could see that the short skirt and cleavage had the desired effect on Alan and when he suggested we say down I noticed he steered Tom and I to a table with rather low seats while he deputised Mel to get us some drinks. When I sat down pulling my skirt as far down as I could, I noticed his eyes automatically went to my stocking tops. I caught his glance and we shared a smile. When we got up to go into dinner I noticed that both guys had looked up my skirt and I wondered had they noticed that I had gone "commando".

We had booked a corner table where we could talk fairly privately and I was pleased that the restaurant was quite dark so that if I wanted I could take my jacket off without appearing " over the top." Alan, insisted on getting the wine and I was quite impressed when he ordered quite a few bottles of the best on the wine list. We were all quite merry and while Tom and Alan talked business I chatted to Mel. At this stage I thought he was gay and had thought to myself "what a waste" as he was not only very attractive but a great conversationalist.

I was surprised when he went to the loo that Alan made it clear that he was not only not gay but a real " cock hound" and that he and Alan had "double teamed" a stewardess. I was fascinated by his frankness and his assertion that Mel was very well endowed but I think Tom was a bit shocked when I sought further details. I found out that Mel had actually expressed an interest in me.

Alan embarrassed me when Mel came back buy telling him I had thought he was gay -- he leaned across and pecking me on the cheek murmured " If you weren't married I'd really love to show you I'm not gay."

I felt like saying "and if wasn't I'd love to let you!"

Whether it was the drinks, or the obvious interest that both guys were showing in me but I really felt quite dangerously exciting and thought I would take my jacket off. Mel quickly moved to help me off with it and I could see from all three guys expressions that my top definitely had the "wow" factor that I thought it might have.

When Tom went to the loo Mel complimented me on my top and Alan on "what was in it" and that broke the ice for a raft of compliments including Alan saying there was nothing sexier than a mature woman showing of her breasts, ass and legs -- if she had them to show off! That sparked off a conversation about what guys like women to wear and what turned guys on. Both guys expressed a preference for women going braless ,short skirts and stockings. Both expressed a preference that I noted, for stockings and suspenders rather than hold-ups.

I think Tom was rather taken back, when he returned, to hear me discussing whether I preferred wearing hold-ups or suspenders and when I told the guys I was wearing hold-ups and they said "we noticed."

We moved through to bar for a "nightcap" while Tom settled the bill. Once again I noticed that the two guys steered me to the low seating again and when they both sat opposite me I realised that they were interested in the view. So I crossed my legs and this time I didn't bother pulling my skirt down as I thought why not let them see a bit of thigh and stocking top.

When Tom joined us and pushed Alan for a decision -- he demurred and suggested that Mel and he would discuss it "without the distraction of Eileen's short skirt"

I was really disappointed by this and thought I had better pull out all the stops -- so when I leaned forward to put some more tonic in my drink I rather "carelessly" didn't pull my skirt down when I uncrossed my legs and gave the guys the opportunity of a pussy flash. I don't know whether both of them got a show but certainly I caught Alan looking and we shared a smile.

When the guys went and Tom went to the bar to get us a final nightcap I repeated the manoeuvre and I could see from his startled glance and the barman's smile that the two guys could have seen "the lot" when I flashed earlier.

I kept my legs slightly open when he came back to the table and he obviously found it very exciting. We got into a conversation about what I would or wouldn't do to get the agency and it was obvious that Tom was excited by the idea that I might actually "put out" to get the agency.

He was so excited that we didn't even get back to our room before we had sex. He pushed me in to a conference room and took me rather roughly over the table. As he mounted me from behind I was surprised about how big and hard he was -- certainly more erect than he had been for some time. When he came off he appeared to pump his warm sperm into me for an age and yet he was still firm when he turned me round, put me up on the table and went between my thighs. This time he was a bit slower and with us both really up for it we had a mutual climax. I really did feel very decadent with his semen spread over the table and tricking down my thighs as I walked back to the room.

Back in the room we went to bed where once again he made passionate although much slower love to me. I remember thinking as I drifted off to sleep in his arms -- this really was the next and most exciting chapter of our lives.

Next morning he was shattered from his exertions and it was only after breakfast that his desire was rekindled but I pushed him into getting ready to push the guys for a decision the next day.

Tom went to see Stine while I went to see the guys to confirm arrangements for dinner that evening. When Tom joined us to say he couldn't re-arrange I noticed Mel didn't seem too concerned when I said Tom could see Stine and I would see the guys on my own.

We had a busy day seeing and tying down some of the more minor distributorships and we were both fairly whacked when we got back to the hotel. Tom went to work on a final proposal for Alan while I got dressed. Once again I decided to dress smart sexy in black and white and in deference to the guys preference I wore my new deep cut suspender belt, which I had bought to hide the stretch marks on my tummy. I thought that it might give the wrong signals if I went knickerless so I put on a black matching g-string.

The two guys were staying at a rather plush hotel near the airport and I was pleased to see Mel was waiting for me in the lobby. He took me into the bar to wait for Alan -- who was 'phoning home. Once again he complimented me on my appearance but wouldn't be drawn on their thinking on the contract. He was dressed in a dark suit with open necked white shirt and looked absolutely gorgeous. I have to admit that the thought did cross my mind as to how big he was.

Alan joined us within a few minutes and after giving me a perfunctory peck on the cheek ushered us into the restaurant. I didn't like to open on the agency so we chatted about various things over the meal. Alan didn't appear to be drinking much so the conversation was a little bit more stilted than the night before and initially there was none of the sexual innuendo of the night before. I felt that I was going to get bad news.

However when I returned from the loo, Mel asked me to settle and argument -- whether I was wearing suspenders or hold-ups. When I asked why he said Alan had a $50 bet with him that I was wearing suspenders. When I asked Alan why he thought that he claimed that women always walked differently in suspenders with a greater sway to their hips. He smiled when I told him that he had won his bet. Mel said he couldn't win until I proved it so I leaned back and lifted my skirt a little to show that I was.

This and a round of brandies seemed to loose up the conversation and emboldened I asked Alan had he made a decision. He smiled and said "not quite, to be blunt we like you guys and think we could work with you both and I know Mel, here, would love to play with you! But the other company has guaranteed us a minimum turnover of $250,000 while you are only offering us about $75,000. Is there any way you can sweeten the pot!"

I said we could go another 20% in guaranteed turnover and that both Tom and I would give 100% effort to the project. He smiled ruefully and said " I really do like you guys and Mel and I think you would be a real asset to the company in more ways than one, but I have to take a commercial decision and at the moment it looks like you're in runner up spot."

I felt totally deflated and said " What more can I say, I really do want this but we cannot really afford greater guarantees than what we have offered."

He smiled and said " how much do you want it?"

" As much as I have really wanted anything?"

" What would you do to get it?"

I wasn't sure where this was going but I went for broke and said "Whatever it takes other than more than we can afford to guarantee?"

Then came the "put up or shut up" question that I suppose I had subconsciously thought I might have to address. "Would you sleep with Mel and me to get it?"

"I'd have to think about it but probably, yes"

"Does it really mean that much to you?"

"Probably yes."

"Wouldn't Tom mind?"

"He doesn't have to know."

Both guys smiled as Mel said "He's only teasing you the way you teased us last night. Yeah we would really love to sleep with you but we don't mix business with pleasure."

Alan butted in "Yeah we really would love to have what's on offer but I really only wanted to see how much you really wanted the agency. We are going to take a chance with you and let you have it."

I was so excited I kissed both of them, there and then and Alan smiled and said "Whoa honey, or we might change our mind."

He suggested we go up to his suite to sign the agreement and ordered a couple of bottles of champagne to seal the deal. I phoned Tom to tell him the good news and he was delighted. He jokingly said "I honestly thought you'd had to put out to get it."

In Alan's very luxurious suite, I have to say the combination of excitement at having clinched the deal and the champagne on top of wine and brandies meant that after we had signed the agreement I reached up quite spontaneously and kissed Alan. I thought he would give me a peck back but instead he rather roughly pulled me against him in a bear like grip and bending down kissed me properly. Initially I tried to pull away slightly but then his tongue entered my mouth and I responded slightly. When he released me he held me round the waist with one arm and said "Sorry about that but I think you have the prettiest little mouth and I have been wanting to do that since I met you."

Then turning round to Mel, at the same time as his other hand cupped and took the weight of one of my breasts he said "What do you think? Should we make an exception and mix a little pleasure with business?"

I realised that it was getting into dangerous territory but could do little as Alan once again pulled my head up to be kissed while at the same time quite firmly groping my breast. Any chance I had to say "no" was gone when Mel came up behind me and I felt his erection thrust against my rear.

Although I am 5'7" and quite substantially built I was like a toy between these two powerful guys and I was propelled into the bedroom and tumbled on to the bed with Mel kissing and fondle my breasts. I felt Alan's huge hand go up my skirt and close on my pussy mound and I realised that I had no alternative but to go along with whatever they wanted. Pushing Mel away I said "Hey guys, at least let me get my jacket off you're going to rip it."

Alan smiled and said "Honey, lose the top and skirt too."

As I took off my clothes, the guys were getting undressed and from the size of the huge erections they obviously liked what they saw. Its funny what one thinks about at a time like this but I thought I'm glad I'm wearing this suspender belt so they can't see my tummy.

Both guys closed on me and their hands were everywhere on my breasts, pussy and rear. Alan quite roughly pulled my string aside and shoved two or three fat fingers hard into me before pushing me down on the bed and spreading my thighs replaced his fingers with a huge fat cock. As I lay back and tried to take the unaccustomed thickness of his cock Mel pulled my head to the side and fed me his longer thinner rod. There was no finesse about Alan's thrusting into my pussy. Grabbing me by the buttocks he ground it into me until I felt him unload in me. As he dismounted from me, Mel was thrusting his long cock deep into my throat and the angle was making me gag so to get some control I turned over on to my tummy so that I could better control his thrusts. I was concentrating on taking him off when I got a huge slap on the rear from Alan and I heard him grunt " Honey I really wanted that bald cunt of yours since you flashed it at us but that ass is also serious fucking material."

He pulled me into a kneeling position and I felt his fingers exploring between my hips. I broke off from sucking Mel to cry out when I felt him try to put a large digit into my anus and tried to protest that I wasn't up for that. But Mel grabbed me by the hair and pulling me down on to his cock really began to ride my mouth with some force.

In spite of the grip Mel had on me I broke free of his grip when Alan pushed a deep probing finger into my rear. "Please guys, don't take me like that I'll do anything else but that."

"Honey, you really are tight there -- does old Tom not ride that big ass?"

"No, it hurts too much?"

"Don't worry honey, he doesn't know what he's missing, I'll use some cream."

As he lumbered off to the bathroom Mel really got to work on my mouth and his frantic thrusts soon meant that he was depositing loads of sweet salty semen in my throat as Alan came out of the bathroom. He leaned down to kiss me and murmured "That was really good you really have a great little mouth for fucking."

As Alan approached me with the cream I turned round and said "Please Alan, I don't want anal, I tried it with Tom and it really hurt and you guys are bigger than him."

"Don't be silly honey, don't you realise what you do to guys when you show that big rear off in those tight little skirts? You have a real asset there and we're just going to help you bring it into play."

I reluctantly let him turn me over and I relaxed a bit when he rather gently parted my hips and I felt him rub cooling cream down the crack between my hips. It wasn't unpleasant even when I felt him slowly insert a cream covered finger into my anus.

He leaned over and kissed my neck saying "There babe, that isn't too bad is it?"

When I murmured that it was OK. I felt him insert another finger and start to really probe my rear. This wasn't so pleasant and I tried to wriggle free. I was rather shocked when he muttered "Honey, I am going to bugger that big ass so it will be better for you to lie back and enjoy it rather than fight it."

I tried to relax as I felt him try to enter the head of his thick cock in my anal ring but the stretching feeling became one of unbearable pain as my rear refused to stretch to accommodate him. Once again I tried to break away and for my efforts received a hard slap on the rear as he ordered Mel to hold me as I could get hurt if I struggled.

I tried to relax as he eased his heavy weight down on me and his cock into my protesting ass. Suddenly with one big thrust, I felt a tearing feeling and excruciating pain and I cried out as my rear ripped and he went deep into my bowels.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Going Dogging?
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds