Going Dogging?

"Christ you really were tight honey, but relax now as the worst is over." With that he grabbed my buttocks roughly and he started a fast rhythmical pounding of his cock into my bowels. It wasn't quite as painful as the first entrance but I was really relieved when I felt him climax and his warm ejaculate acted as a salve to my bruised insides. For a few minutes he lay spent on top of me his cock embedded in my rear. As he withdrew I once again felt excruciating pain and when I turned round and looked at the bed I saw that he really had ripped me as I was bleeding.

He leaned down and kissed me and said "Honey, that really was fantastic you really do have some ass on you."

I went in and tried to repair the damage to my rear and wash and when I returned Alan went into the bathroom to clean himself. When I came out Mel gave me another glass of champagne and started to kiss and cuddle me. In spite of being in some discomfort from my damaged rear I was quite turned on by his excitingly long fingers gently groping my breasts and teasing my clit and to my shame that and his black well muscled body and the exciting long and very erect looking penis made me soon wanting to have him between my thighs.

He very gently mounted me and as he was a gentle and considerate lover as well as being truly desirable I soon forgot about my rear as I responded to his gentle deep thrusts into me and the very erotic movement of his groin against my clitoris. I was soon writhing in unison to his thrusts and wasn't even put off by hearing Alan exhorting him to "Fuck she really does love it. Fuck the cunt off her."

As I responded Mel quickened the tempo of his thrusts and I was soon writing and crying out in ecstasy as he brought me off to a climax. As I writhed I was so overtaken by the intense orgasm brought on by his long cock reaching areas that had never been touched before that I was quite oblivious to the fact that he I was not only embedded on his cock in front but on a couple of fingers he had inserted in my rear.

As we both lay together totally spent I felt him take one of my hands and place it between his muscular hips and I realised that he wanted me to fondle his anus. As I gingerly inserted a finger in his tight anus I felt his cock stiffening in me and him start to move his fingers in my ass. Whether it was the cream I had lavished on my rear or the fact that he had totally relaxed me it felt Ok and when he murmured "Eileen, I really would like to have your ass -- do you think you're up for it?"

I said "Mmmm , Alan really hurt me but if you're gentle I'll try."

As I started to turn over Alan butted in " Hey honey, I'm the senior partner here I want a bit more action. I want to take that sweet little mouth." And with that he pulled me over to suck his semi flaccid cock. To get him going I licked his balls and his cock started to thicken. When nearly erect was extremely thick and I had trouble getting my lips round it. As I worked on it I felt Mel gently part the cheeks of my upturned ass and poor some cooling salve between my hips. As he gently worked a finger into my anus his other hand was busy at my clit and the two together with Alan's by now urgent thrusting made me wriggle my ass.

That really seemed to bring out the animal in Mel and I felt him rather roughly part my cheeks and once again I felt excruciating pain as he pushed the head of his cock passed my torn anal sphincter. I cried out in protest, but Alan's thick cock being pushed deep into my throat muffled this. And I was prevented from any physical movement by Alan's tight grip on my hair and Mel's equally tight grip on my buttocks. In fact I was rather like a toy or a plaything skewered between these two guys large cocks as they used my body as they wished.

Mel's cocking off my ass was if anything more painful than Alan's because while the girth of Alan's cock had torn my sphincter, Mel's cock had to pass this and being much longer hurt me rather more inside. Fortunately his rather rampant thrusting and probably my squirming with pain soon brought him to climax and I felt him deposit his soothing ejaculate deep inside me.

As he withdrew Alan wasn't showing much sign of coming off so I really went to work on him with my mouth and hands on his cock and balls and with my newfound expertise explored his anus with my fingers. This more quickly brought him towards climax and I tried to deep throat him as I felt him go but he pulled out and sprayed my face and hair with his spunk.

This plus their rather crude comments about "What a fuck I'd been"; "What a great tight ass I had" etc when I went to the loo to clean up made me feel rather used but I thought at least I have the consolation of the contract.

I felt a lot better when I came out of the bathroom after washing and repairing my make up and got dressed. And they were really pleasant even down to making me a couple of coffee when I refused more champagne. They both hugged me and thanked me for one of the best nights o their life. They both said it was pity I had to go back because they would love to have had some more fun with me. In short they treated me as "one of the guys" and said they were really looking forward to working with me.

As I left Alan, patted me on the rear and said he hoped they hadn't hurt my ass too much but the upside of it was that they "had opened me up for Tom" and I would learn to enjoy anal.

They called a taxi and as I left the hotel I was stunned to find it was only 2.00 am. I thought we had been at it for several more hours.

On the way back in the taxi I had had sobered up a great deal and had mixed emotions. With semen seeping out of my pussy and rear, my stockings laddered and my garter belt covered in spunk it was obvious I had to tell Tom what had happened. I was really concerned that he might not view the grant of a contract as having been worth me "putting out".

Tom

When Eileen 'phoned about 11.00 to say that she had sealed the deal I was really delighted. Although my meal with Stine had gone really well and in different circumstances I would have loved the challenge of exploring her slim body and girlish curves, I was a little concerned about what the guys might want in return for the contract -- especially since Eileen had rather teased them the night before.

When she hadn't returned by midnight I was a bit more worried but didn't want to 'phone her as it might look as if I didn't trust her.

I watched a movie and went to bed at c 1.00 but didn't sleep and I was relieved to hear her open the door at about 2.30. When I put on the light I could see she was a bit upset and her hair looked as if she was fresh out of the shower. When I asked her "What's up -- you should be delighted?" She started to cry and the whole story tumbled out.

To be frank I had really mixed emotions -- I was angry at the guys for taking advantage and Eileen for letting them and not a little excited at the thought of my wife having been "roasted." I felt my cock getting erect when I heard about the two guys taking her big ripe rear anally -- something I had wanted to do for years but never forced the issue when she said no. When I suggested she get undressed and come to bed, to my shame I was even more turned on when I saw her laddered stockings and cum covered suspender belt, as it really brought it home to me that my wife had been extremely well used my the two guys. It somehow made her so much more exciting and desirable and I had absolutely no problem in telling her it didn't matter.

I found it even more exciting when I got her into bed and found that her pussy was still cum filled and especially when I saw her damaged butt still seeping with semen. Needless to say I reclaimed my property by taking both. In spite of her obvious anal discomfort ( I am ashamed to say another turn on) she made my first anal ride really enjoyable by pushing up her ass to meet my cock and I couldn't help feeling a little grateful to the guys for breaking her in for me.

Since then I and they have buggered her ass on many occasions and she now is quite happy to take a lot of cock quite willingly in all her holes. And of course the business has been a huge success.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Going Dogging?
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 449 milliseconds