Going Home - Wedded Bliss

After we got cleaned up and dressed.

Gwen smiled at me and said, "Let's go for a walk. It looks warm enough that it shouldn't be unpleasant. Can we get some dinner out somewhere?'

I smiled at her and agreed. 'Some fresh air would be nice. I don't feel like cooking, either. We can find a quiet little restaurant somewhere and get dinner.

We walked mostly aimlessly, first around Beacon Hill but we soon found our way to the North End, a neighborhood of Italian immigrants. Small shops, markets, and family-owned restaurants were in abundance. Most everything was closed on a Sunday evening but there were a few restaurants open for business.

Gwen stopped in front of a restaurant named Montieri, that had its menu posted outside in a little cabinet. The entire menu was in Italian. Gwen groaned in frustration but I chuckled and told her it wouldn't be a problem. I spoke and read more than enough Italian to deal with the menu.

We went inside and were greeted by a slender, strikingly elegant, little woman I guessed to be in her sixties that couldn't have been five feet tall. She had dark, almost black eyes, and thick black hair peppered with gray. She smiled broadly and greeted us in heavily accented English. When I greeted her in Italian, she initiated an animated exchange.

When she finished, she turned away and barked at her staff. A high-school-aged girl approached hurriedly bearing menus and led us to a secluded booth away from the hustle and bustle of the kitchen door. Only two other tables were occupied. A couple about my father's age was at one table and an elderly man dining with two women and a teenaged boy were at another. A moment or two after we were seated, a bus boy, who bore a resemblance to the girl, approached with a basket of warm, crusty bread, bottles of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and a bowl of olives. He left and returned almost immediately, poured water for us, and departed again.

I translated the menu for Gwen though she said she recognized some of the offerings from her visit to her aunt in Milan. The menu consisted primarily of dishes from the Tuscany region. Everything sounded so good we had trouble choosing but eventually settled on two dishes that we both wanted to try.

The food was so good we exchanged few words beyond raving about how good the food was. Almost as soon as we had finished our plates, our waiter delivered a smaller, second helping of our dishes, clearing the plates from the first round. We attacked the second plates enthusiastically.

The check was surprisingly modest, considering the quality and quantity of the food and two bottles of a nice chianti. I left a generous tip. On the way out, I stopped to tell the hostess how much we had enjoyed the meal. The hostess, Sofia, smiled broadly and told us that she wished she could cook half as well as her husband and son, who co-owned the restaurant. Gwen and I promised to return next time we were in Boston. We became regular patrons when we relocated to Boston some years later.

The weather had turned again while we ate. Puddles had become little skating rinks. Damp sidewalks were now treacherous black ice. A strong wind picked up as we made our way back to the house. At times, it was all we could do to avoid being blown backwards. Gwen and I locked arms to support each other and made our way back to Beacon Hill.

Once inside, we both breathed a sigh of relief, stripped off our coats, and held each other to warm up.

Gwen looked up at me and smiled. 'It seems like a good night for a fire.' she said.

There was a stack of well-seasoned oak and ash next to the fire place in the living room and another stack just outside the back door in a large mudroom. I opened the damper and stacked a mix of kindling wood on the grate. After stuffing some old newspaper under the grate, I put a match to the paper and put the screen in place before turning out the lights and joining Gwen on the couch. The fire grew quickly, warming the room and imparting a pleasant glow as the logs popped and hissed.

Gwen curled up facing the fireplace, rested her head on my lap, and gently used her fingers to trace circles on my inner thigh. I watched the flames distractedly while I played with Gwen's curls and massaged her shoulder.

Gwen's ministrations on my inner thigh drew my attention from the fire to my hardening cock. Gwen squeezed my thigh and rubbed her cheek against my cock. She turned her face downward and nibbled on the end my growing cock through my clothing. My cock began to lift away from my leg as it hardened.

While Gwen nibbled gently, her hand unhooked my belt then fumbled with the button at my waist. My eyes closed as I sat quietly enjoying the sensations causing my arousal. When my pants were undone, Gwen slid to the floor and pushed my knees apart, settling in between my feet. As she smiled up at me, she grasped my belt. Taking the hint, I lifted my butt off the couch and allowed her to pull my pants and boxers down. My cock popped to attention, hard and engorged with arousal.

I opened my eyes and watched as Gwen leaned forward and took about half of my cockhead between her lips and sucked gently. She unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off then removed her bra. I almost ejaculated at the sight of her firm breasts and erect nipples.

Gwen had been kneeling with her buttocks resting on her legs while she pulled my pants off and removed her blouse and bra. Now she raised herself up on her knees and unbuckled the belt on her slacks, pushing them and her panties down. As she raised herself, more of my cock disappeared between her lips and she increased the suction slightly, causing me to groan involuntarily. Somehow, she lifted her knees off the floor and pushed her slacks and panties down until they were on her shins before settling back to her knees.

I felt her knees push against my feet as she spread her legs apart. I spread my legs wider to allow her to find a comfortable position. Gwen leaned forward and slowly took more of my hard cock into her mouth, her tongue working magic on my glans. I inhaled sharply as almost unbearably pleasurable sensations set my entire nervous system on edge.

Gwen used one hand to pinch and twist her nipples while the other slid down and found its way between her legs. When she slid a finger into herself, she moaned deeply, causing a wave of soft vibrations to further inflame my cock. Her head bobbed up and down my cock as she slid her fingers in and out of her wet pussy. I reached for her auburn locks and tangled my fingers in her curls. I didn't try to control her movements. I just wanted to hold onto her as she moved her mouth up and down the length of my cock.

Gwen's fingers moved in and out of her pussy, slowly at first but gradually increasing in tempo and urgency. As her arousal increased, the suction on my cock also increased. Before long, Gwen's fingers were moving rapidly in and out of her pussy. She was moaning softly, nearly continuously, the vibrations driving me closer and closer to losing control. The hand teasing her breast moved down and began moving rapidly back and forth on her clit as the fingers of her other hand moved in and out.

Gwen's hips began raising and lowering slightly in a short rapid bounce. Her head continued to slide up and down my cock. When her lips encircled only the head of my cock, I could see the shaft was glistening with saliva reflecting the glow of the fireplace. When I moved my hands from her hair to her shoulders, I could feel the tension that was building in Gwen's body as her arousal increased.

It started as a single, soft, barely audible cry. I could feel a slight vibration in her lips and tongue as Gwen sucked on the head of my cock. Gwen's shoulders twitched in my hands. Gwen's deltoid and trapezius muscles hardened under my hands as I massaged them. The soft cry grew in intensity and became an uncontrollable shriek as Gwen's orgasm racked her body. Gwen pushed her mouth down, taking my entire cock into her mouth. She sucked furiously as her body shook nonstop.

Gwen slid her lips back up my cock until she had only the head still in her mouth. The hand that had been stimulating her breasts grasped my exposed shaft and began stroking rapidly as her lips and tongue continued to suckle on my cockhead. Her fingers caused her entire body to jerk each time they bottomed out inside her.

I felt like I was about to go over the edge and fought desperately, but futilely to delay it. My orgasm didn't build up to the point of release. A tiny tingle that began on the head of my cock suddenly exploded into a kaleidoscopic medley of color and sensation that overpowered my body. The head of my cock contracted almost painfully as the first jet of cum erupted from my cock. My vision became a sky full of multicolored fireworks. My ears roared with the sound of my heart pounding rapidly.

I felt Gwen's tongue push against my glans as she swallowed, coaxing a second explosion of semen from the cock. A third ejaculation followed as she swallowed the second. Gwen continued to suck my cockhead while still stroking her hand up and down my shaft. The suction and stroking drew more fluids from me but Gwen didn't swallow. She squeezed the slick fluids between her tongue and my cock head sending another unendurable jolt of pleasure through me.

Finally spent, my cock began to soften though Gwen continued to softly suckle, eliciting little jolts of pleasure that caused me to shudder and twitch as I softened. When my cock finally popped from between her lips, she rested her chin on my knee and gazed up at me. A line of cum escaped from between her lips and ran down her chin, pooling on my knee. Her lips formed a sly smile that suggested had successfully executed some little scheme.

'That was incredible.' I said, haltingly between gasps. There was a slight hoarseness to my voice that made the words almost a growl. I hoped it wasn't the beginning of a cold.

Gwen's sly, little smile morphed into a devilish grin. Her green eyes sparkled with satisfaction.

"What are you grinning about?' I asked. 'You planning something else? Cause I'm not sure I'll recuperate from that for a bit.'

'No, I'm not up to anything,' she laughed. 'It's just I've wanted to do that since we sat down for dinner. I had a nearly overwhelming desire to crawl under the table at Montieri and suck your cock while we waited for dinner.'

'I'm not sure that would have gone over well.' I laughed.

'If they were busier, I just might have done it. Where we sat was just about the perfect spot and the long table cloth would have hidden me. But they didn't have much of anything other than us to keep them occupied.' Gwen grinned. 'My absence without having gone to the lady's room would have been obvious.'

'I'm beginning to worry about you. And wonder what I've got myself into.' I laughed.

'You should be worried. I'm going to do everything I can to make you happy. But I'm also going to keep you wondering what I'm going to do next.' Gwen's devilish grin had returned. 'But for now, I think I need to get some sleep. Let's go up to bed.'

Gwen got up and kicked off her slacks before heading upstairs, taking her clothes with her. I pulled up my pants and dampened the fire before following joining her upstairs. I found Gwen in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. I did the same and stripped off my clothes before getting in bed. Gwen rested her head on my shoulder and settled in for the night. Gwen breathing soon settled into her usual sleep pattern. I fell asleep without realizing it was coming on.

When I woke, the clock on the dresser indicated it was already mid-morning. I was lying on my side and Gwen was against my back with an arm over my side onto my chest. When I stretched, she stirred and rolled over to her other side but didn't awaken.

I pulled on some clothes and went to the window to look outside. The sun was shining brightly and there wasn't a cloud to be seen. But it was windy. The trees whipped back and forth. But it apparently wasn't very cold. There were puddles of standing water in the street. The gutters ran with snow melt.

I went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. I had just finished assembling a tray of cheeses, canned fruit, pastries, rolls, butter and a pot of coffee when the doorbell rang. I went to the door wondering who it might be. Gwen had told me Mike was going to join us that day but she wasn't due until mid-afternoon.

Mike was at the door, soaked and muddy from head to toe and shivering uncontrollably. Her lips were blue and her complexion was pale, almost white.

'I'm sorry I'm so early but I'm freezing. Can I come in?' Her voice quivered badly.

I stepped aside and pulled her in with me, quickly closing the door. Mike had to get out of her wet clothes and warm up before she got any worse. I pulled off her coat and dropped it on the floor. The dress she wore was as wet as her coat. Mike kicked off her shoes. Small puddles of water pooled under her feet. I ran upstairs, grabbed a towel and blanket then ran back down. Mike was shaking so badly she couldn't unbutton her dress.

I helped her strip off all her clothes and dried her off before wrapping her in the blanket.

'You could at least have let me say hello before you tore my clothes off,' she joked. I took it as a good sign that she still had a sense of humor.

I led Mike to a chair and got her to sit, wrapped in the blanket. I made a quick cup of coffee for her and told her to drink it. I ran upstairs. My heavy footsteps had woken Gwen and she was sitting up, looking at me questioningly.

'What's going on? Is something wrong?' she asked.

'Mike's here. She was at the door, wet from head to toe, cold and shivering. I helped her strip out of her wet clothes, dried her off, and wrapped her in a blanket. I sat her down in a chair and poured a cup of coffee for her. She needs to warm up. Can you make some broth while I fetch another blanket?'

Gwen jumped out of bed and pulled on a robe then disappeared down the stairs. I stripped the blanket off our bed and grabbed a quilt from a quilt rack in another room. When I got downstairs, Mike was sitting in a chair, tightly wrapped in the blanket and still shivering. I lifted her feet off the floor and wrapped her feet and legs in the quilt and draped the blanket from our bed over her shoulders.

Gwen boiled some water, poured it into a large mug and dropped a couple of chicken bouillon cubes into it, and traded the broth for the coffee.

'Keep an eye on Mike. I'll be right back.' I told Gwen.

I went outside and crossed the street to a neighboring house. There was a sign beside the front door that said 'Brian Murphy, MD.' I entered the door and went to the receptionist, a smartly dressed woman of indeterminate age, maybe as old as seventy or more.

'Can I help you?' she said pleasantly.

'I hope so. I live across the street. My friend just arrived soaked from head to toe and shivering. Her lips are blue. I think she may be suffering from hypothermia. I'm hoping the doctor can see her to make sure she's alright.' I told her.

'Just a moment,' she said. 'I'll be right back.

She got up and went through a door behind her desk and closed it behind her. I could hear a conversation but couldn't tell what was being said.

She returned after a few moments and said, 'The doctor is getting his coat, hat, and bag. He'll be right out.'

Almost before she finished talking, a tall man with a ruddy complexion, reddish-brown hair and gray sideburns came through the door. He looked to be about the same age as his receptionist. He was built like an athlete, his movements energetic and graceful.

Good morning,' he said. 'Let's go see your friend. Lead the way, I'll follow.'

We went outside and crossed the street back to the town house. When I started up the stairs, he spoke again.

'You bought the Bailey house?' he asked. 'I didn't know it was for sale.'

'No, sir. He was my grandfather. I inherited the house.' I responded.

We went inside, stepped around the pile of wet clothes and found Mike still wrapped in blankets, drinking her broth. Her shivering had lessened somewhat but her lips still had a blue tinge and she still looked pale. Gwen had built and started a fire that was just beginning to get going.

The doctor went to Mike and took the mug from her. He put his hand on her forehead and then felt the back of her neck, her cheeks. He looked at her fingertips and slid the blanket up one arm and felt the skin on her forearm.

'I think you'll be fine after you warm up. But I want to check your temperature. Let's get you upstairs where I can do a more complete exam. Can you walk?' he asked.

'Yes,' Mike said. Her voice was stronger and didn't shake quite as badly.

The doctor turned to Gwen and said, 'Please come with us.'

Mike stood but her legs began to shake when she stood. I caught her just before they buckled from under her.

I'll carry her,' I told the doctor as I turned to the staircase.

When I got upstairs, I gently put her into the bed in the spare bedroom where I had fetched the quilt.

'Thank you,' the doctor said to me. 'Wait downstairs,' he told me. 'You stay here with us,' he said to Gwen. He closed the door behind me as I left the room.

He came downstairs a few minutes later with Gwen on his heels.

'Michele will be fine. Her body temperature was a little low but not so bad she needs to go to a hospital. She was falling asleep when we left her. Let her sleep for a couple hours then wake her. Get some food in her when she wakes up. The shivering used up much of her energy reserves and she'll need to eat to regain her strength. She should stay the night if possible. Tomorrow she'll be good as new.'

'Thank you very much, Dr. Murphy. What's your fee for a house call?' I asked.

'I'm semi-retired. I still see some of my older patients but I'm not taking any new ones. I rarely do hospital rounds anymore though I still have privileges at Brigham and Women's. My wife makes appointments and collects the fees. I don't even know what I charge for an office visit. This is the first house call I've made in some time. Come over and settle up with my wife when you get a chance. There's no hurry. I'm not desperate for the fee,' he smiled.

Gwen and I checked on Mike a few minutes after the doctor left. She was sleeping soundly. The color had returned to her lips and her complexion had returned to normal.

Gwen whispered she'd sit with Mike for a while. I nodded and went downstairs, leaving the women alone.

Mike's clothes were still in a pile where I had helped her strip out of them. There was a small puddle on the flagstone under them. I picked up her shoes first. They were wet but otherwise okay. I fetched a towel from the kitchen, dried them as best I could and put them near the fire to finish drying. Her winter coat was ruined. The rest of her clothes were just wet. I put them in a basket, and took them to the laundry room and hung them over the sink to dry. I made note of the sizes as I hung them. I grabbed a mop and an old towel. I dried off Mike's leather shoulder bag and mopped up the puddle.

I went back upstairs and motioned for Gwen to follow me downstairs.

'Mike's going to need some clothes to wear. She can't wear yours and mine certainly won't fit her. Can you go out and pick up a change of clothes for her? I'll stay here to keep an eye on her. I'll let her sleep for another hour then make her get up and fix something for her to eat.'

Gwen nodded. 'We need to call her parents and tell them what happened and that she's resting here tonight at the recommendation of the doctor. We didn't have breakfast yet. I'm going to eat something before I go.'

Gwen and I went into the kitchen and ate the tray I had put together before Mike arrived. Gwen took a quick shower and dressed. When she came downstairs, I gave her the list of clothing sizes, the car keys, and peeled off several hundred dollars from the stack of bills in my money clip. Gwen rolled her eyes when she looked at the note but didn't say anything.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds