Going Home - Wedded Bliss

'Will that be enough money?' I asked. 'Don't scrimp. Buy some nice clothes for her. And a winter coat, too, hers' is ruined. It smells like motor oil and gasoline. Her shoes are wet but look like they'll be okay when they dry.'

'I shouldn't need as much as you gave me. I'll get everything she needs. I'll buy a pair of winter boots for her, too. I didn't realize you had so much money with you. Why do you have so much cash, Jonas?'

'No particular reason. I just wanted to make sure we didn't have to be concerned about needing money for anything.' I answered.

'Well, make sure you don't let anyone else see how much money is in your pocket. Boston isn't like Pasadena. Or Switzerland. There are people here that will stick a knife in you for twenty dollars and think nothing of it,' she told me. 'I know you have some money, Jonas but you haven't told me much about your, and our, finances. I get the impression some things have changed since we got here. You haven't been as frugal as usual. We should talk about it.'

I grinned at her. 'Interested in money now that we're married?' I teased.

Gwen's look was serious. 'You know better. I don't give a damn how much or how little money you have. But I think I should know what's going on. Especially when I see my husband has enough cash in his pocket to make him a target for every mugger in Boston. Don't you?'

'Okay. We'll talk about it, soon.' I told her.

Gwen pulled on her coat and hat and exited the door to the garage behind the house.

I went upstairs and checked on Mike. She was still asleep. I put a hand on her forehead. She stirred slightly but didn't wake. She felt warm to the touch and her color looked better. I pulled the door almost closed and went back downstairs.

I pulled on my coat and ran across the street to settle accounts with Dr. Murphy.

When I entered, the woman behind the desk looked up and smiled this time. She got up and came around the desk, extending her right hand.

'Brian tells me you're George Bailey's grandson.' Her grip was firm. She moved every bit as sprightly as her husband. Her voice was strong and gave no hint as to her age.

'Yes, I'm Jonas Taylor,' I told her. 'My wife and I are staying in the house for a few days. We both go to school in California but Gwen grew up about thirty miles west of here.'

'Your grandfather and my husband were good friends. We were heartbroken when he died. He was always so energetic and active. It was quite a shock.'

'I saw him infrequently. I got stuck in Switzerland when the war started. The embassy couldn't get me back to the states. He visited a few times when his business took him there.'

'Yes, we knew he had a grandson in Switzerland. Your parents worked at the embassy there.'

'Yes. They were reassigned when the war started though I don't know what they were doing. My mother died during the war.

'George told us he lost his daughter. So, what brings you back? Is your friend alright?'

'Yes, she's sleeping and looks much better. I came over to pay the doctor's fee. How much do I owe you?'

'An office visit is five dollars. A house call is eight dollars. But it was only across the street so why don't we call it five dollars?'

'I'm happy to pay for a house call. I'm just thankful our friend is okay.' I told her. I paid the fee and received a handwritten receipt in return.

'Thank you, Mrs. Murphy. And thank the doctor again for me.' I told her. 'It was nice meeting you.'

I crossed the street and went upstairs to check on Mike again. She was still asleep. I went downstairs and settled in to do some reading. I fed some wood onto the fire when it began to die down a bit. After about an hour, I went into the kitchen to make some lunch for Mike. I boiled water for tea, heated a can of chicken soup, made a ham and cheese sandwich, added a couple of pickles to the plate then went upstairs to wake Mike.

'Mike? It's time to wake up and get something to eat,' I said as I shook her shoulder gently.

Mike rolled toward me, rubbed her eyes, and sat up with a yawn.

'You okay?' I asked, getting a nod and another yawn.

Mike tossed the blankets off and got out of bed. She was wearing a robe that did little to hide her assets. 'I need to go to the bathroom,' was all she said as she headed in that direction.

'I'll meet you downstairs,' I told her.

Mike joined me a few minutes later. I pointed to the sandwich on the table. She sat and took a bite. I ladled some soup into a bowl and poured a cup of hot water and placed them on the table. Mike devoured the food.

I sat across from and watched for a few minutes. She seemed fine though remained quiet while she ate.

'How did you get so wet?' I asked when she finished eating.

'My father and I had just had some breakfast near his office. He went to his office and I headed to my car. A car going by sped through a huge puddle. I got hit by a wall of water the car threw up as it passed,' she told me. 'I got in the car and drove here. I had the heat all the way up but it didn't help.'

'Where's your car?' I asked.

'It's parked a couple blocks away. The walk here didn't help. It's not that cold but the wind was blowing pretty hard.' Mike looked around. 'Where's Gwen?' she asked.

'She went to get some dry clothes and a winter coat for you. Your coat is ruined. Everything else is soaked.' I answered. Your shoes are drying by the fireplace. They should be fine when they dry out.'

'I feel dirty. Can I take a bath?' Mike asked.

'Of course. There are towels in the closet at the top of the stairs. Where are your car keys? I'll move your car to the driveway behind the house.'

Mike fetched her keys from her bag and tossed them to me. 'Turn right out the door. The car is almost three blocks up on the other side of the street.'

I went out the front door and moved the car. Gwen had returned by the time I pulled into the driveway.

I told the women I had returned and sat in the living room in front of the fire to read again. Gwen and Mike came downstairs a few minutes later. Mike looked far better, freshly scrubbed, dressed in a new blouse, slacks, and wool socks.

Gwen opened her purse and took out cash that remained from her shopping and offered it to me.

'Hang onto it,' I told her. 'You should have some pocket money, too.' She put it back in her purse.

Mike sat in a chair in front of the fire. She hugged her shoulders like she was still chilled. Gwen took a small quilt from a rack and draped it over Mike. Before long, Mike's head leaned sideways against the wingback chair. Her eyes closed as she fell asleep again.

Gwen and I went to the kitchen and sat down to have our money talk. I told her about the trust. Told her we had a generous monthly income that assured we were no longer the typical poor college students. If Gwen was impressed, it didn't show in her expression or her tone of voice. She asked a few questions but didn't press for details.

Shortly after we finished our talk, Mike joined us. She hugged Gwen and then came over to me and hugged me, too.

'Feeling better?' Gwen asked.

Mike didn't speak but nodded a yes as she sat down.

Mike called her father at his office and explained the days' events, adding she was going to spend the night and drive home in the morning. We spent the rest of the day quietly before deciding to go out for dinner. We settled on seafood and called a cab rather than drive.

Mike's energy level had increased as the day passed and by dinner she was back to normal. We ate heartily, had dessert, and polished off almost three bottles of wine. The restaurant was in a busy section of town so we had no trouble getting a cab when it was time to return home.

After dinner we returned to the house and settled in for the evening in front of the fireplace with the radio playing softly in the background. The warmth of the fire, and the wine, soon caught up with us. We all got sleepy at about the same time and made our way to bed. We stripped down to our undergarments and tumbled into bed together in the master bedroom. Within minutes we were asleep, Gwen to my right and Mike on my left.

Sometime later, I awakened from what I thought was an erotic dream. As I slowly returned to consciousness, I realized my cock was hard and it wasn't a dream that stirred me from my slumber. A hand was slowly, softly fluttering up and down the length of my shaft which has been freed from the confines of my boxers through the fly. Another hand had slid down the under the waistband of my boxers and was at my sac, fingernails caressing the skin.

I opened my eyes and saw Mike was looking up at me, eyes smoldering with lust. I turned toward Gwen. She was looking at me with a similar expression, her green eyes barely visible behind hooded eyelids. Each rested a head on a shoulder, their bodies huddled against mine. After a moment, I realized both Gwen and Mike had stripped off the bra and panties that they had fallen asleep in. Their skin felt hot against me.

I squeezed them both to me, my hands searching out for a breast. I found Mike's left breast readily. It rested on the left side of my chest. Gwen's breast was tight against my side. I couldn't get my hand on it but could feel the hand nipple pressing against my rib cage. Gwen's knee rested on my thigh. When I began softly running my fingertips along her side, I felt her grind her groin against my leg. The sparse pubic hair felt damp. The skin hot and moist.

Gwen stopped caressing my sac and moved to straddle my hips. When she was directly over my cock, Mike positioned my cock at Gwen's entrance and held me in place as Gwen lowered herself onto my erection. I heard Gwen release a long, soft sigh as she slowly lowered herself down my length. Mike released my cock as Gwen took me in and moved to her hands and knees. Her lips found mine. She kissed me as Gwen raised herself up the length of my cock. Mike's tongue pushed its way between my lips. Our tongues parried and thrust as we kissed. I cupped both of Mike's breasts in my hands. Her nipples were hard, the areolae topped by erect points that pressed into my palms.

Mike broke the kiss and leaned back. Her eyelids partially hid her eyes but there was no mistaking the arousal, betrayed by the expression on her face. Mike repositioned herself a bit, turning her head to face where Gwen and I were joined. Mike moved a hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit, occasionally pushing her fingers inside her vagina to replenish the lubrication she needed as she massaged her nub furiously.

Gwen seemed to anticipate Mike's intentions and leaned back, supporting her upper body with her hands on my knees. Mike moved her head toward my cock. As Gwen raised herself up, Mike traced path up the length of my cock with her tongue and it was exposed. When Gwen's upward movement stopped, only the head of my cock remained inside her. Gwen cried out softy when Mike's tongue left my cock and flicked against Gwen's clit. Gwen lowered herself down my length again, Mike's tongue blazing the path ahead of her. When my cock was once again fully engulfed, Mike flicked her tongue across Gwen's clit, eliciting another soft cry.

Gwen and Mike worked this technique for several more minutes. I was already thoroughly aroused when I awoke. My sensations in my cock and balls signaled I wasn't going to last much longer.

'I'm going to cum if you don't stop right now!' I gasped, not ready to forego the exquisite sensations I was experiencing for the pleasure of my impending eruption.

Gwen and Mike had no intention of stopping. Gwen began another slow, downward slide, Mike's tongue again leading the way. When Gwen began to move up along my length, my sac began to burn and tingle with an eruption I knew I could do nothing to stop. When only the head of my cock remained inside, Gwen raised herself off me, freeing me from the hot, slick confines of her vagina.

My cock popped toward Mike's waiting lips. Her lips enclosed the head of my cock and she began circling the head with her tongue while sucking softly. Her mouth was warm and wet. The taste of Gwen on my cock aroused something more in Mike. I watched as her fingers rapidly pushed into her vagina.

Gwen moaned softly. I looked toward her. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily. One hand squeezed a breast and pinched the nipple between thumb and forefinger. The other hand was between her legs, wet fingers moving slowly in and out of her vagina. Her eyes were locked on my cock between Mike's lips.

Mike chose that moment to take more of my cock into her mouth while increasing the suction as her lips traveled down the length of my shaft. I could take no more. My cock exploded with the sensations that accompanied my orgasm. My hips lifted off the bed involuntarily as my hands found Mike's head and got entangled in her hair. Mike choked slightly when the first jet of semen shot into her mouth, but she never stopped what she was doing. My cock pumped several jets of ejaculate into her warm, wet mouth. She somehow timed her suction to coordinate with each eruption, increasing the intensity of the sensations accompanying each ejaculation.

Mike kept sucking when I stopped ejaculating. I could feel my semen being swished around the head of my cock. My whole body twitched and shuddered as her lips and tongue continued to tease me and draw out additional responses from my nervous system. When I finally stopped reacting to Mike's stimulation, she slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth, keeping her lips tightly closed, keeping her prize confined to her mouth.

Mike fell back into a sitting position for a moment then moved toward Gwen. Gwen's face seemed a combination of arousal and bewilderment. When Mike and Gwen's lips joined in an open-mouthed kiss, their cheeks undulated as their tongues explored each other's mouth. A tiny dribble of semen escaped and ran down Gwen's chin.

When they broke their kiss, both turned their attention back to me, each lying to one side me, heads at my hips. Their lips came together again, this time with the head of my slightly flaccid cock between them. As they kissed, they kept the head of my cock between their lips. They coated my cock with cum and used their tongues to spread it all along the length of me. The warm slippery fluid and the tickling sensation of their tongues soon resurrected my cock to an urgent hardness that surprised me. My cock screamed that it needed to find its way into a warm, wet vagina. I didn't have to wait long.

Gwen moved forward until she straddled my head and lowered herself to my waiting mouth. I forced my tongue between her lips and sought out her clitoris. She drew in a sharp breath when I flicked the tip of my tongue against it just before sucking on the engorged bundle of nerves while flicking my tongue rapidly back and forth.

I couldn't see Mike. I felt her hot breath on my cock but felt no physical contact until she closed her lips around the bottom of my shaft. Mike sucked and then swallowed, cleaning my cock of the fluids that she and Gwen had spread along my length. She slowly dragged her lips up the length of my shaft and then freed me. My cock felt the cool air of the room for only a moment. I heard Mike tear open a packet and then felt the feathery touch of her fingers as she rolled the condom along my length. A moment later, the bed moved slightly as Mike straddled my hips just before guiding my cock into her.

The three of us soon found our rhythm. Mike rode my cock while Gwen rubbed herself up and down my face. I alternated between flicking my tongue against her clit and probing her. Gwen was soon moaning. I could feel the vibrations the sound made as I held her upper thighs. Mike was breathing heavily as she moved up and down my shaft.

I looked up from my place between Gwen's legs and saw Mike was grasping Gwen's breasts, pinching and twisting the hard, erect nipples. My own excitement was increasing. I began to thrust up, assisting Mike in impaling herself on my erection.

Mike matched each thrust with one of her own. She was moaning loudly, forcefully rotating her hips to maximize the depth of my thrusts. I felt the pleasurable sensations begin in my scrotum and rapidly move up my cock. I sucked Gwen's clit hard while forcing my tongue inside her. My last thrust practically sent Mike airborne as my cock exploded. Mike held on and thrashed against me as she followed my explosion with her own orgasm a moment later.

Gwen used her hands to pull my head into her as I continued to suck her clit and probe her depths with my tongue. She was only a moment behind Mike. My efforts between her legs were rewarded with a flood of salty-sweet orgasmic fluids as she bellowed out a howl to announce her own denouement.

The women collapsed on either side of me. Gwen fell toward the foot of the bed, Mike toward the head. Mike reached for Gwen's thigh which rested on my chest and ran her fingers gently from Gwen's knee toward her hip. I could feel Gwen's arm lying across my upper legs. I looked down to see her tangling her fingers in Mike's pubic hair. Mike twitched against me when Gwen found Mike's clit with her thumb.

Mike's hand left Gwen's thigh and deftly pulled the condom off my cock, semen dripping onto my cock. Mike collected it in her hand and spread it across Gwen's lower abdomen and into her pubic hair. Mike then pulled Gwen's leg toward her. Gwen followed her leg across my body and pushed Mike onto her back. They quickly settled into the sixty-nine position. I couldn't see what Gwen was doing but from Mike's reaction, it was easy to imagine. Mike licked up the semen she had spread around Gwen's lower body and then began probing Gwen's vagina with her tongue. I heard Gwen take in a sharp breath and then sigh as she exhaled.

I felt my cock begin to stir again. Gwen and Mike quickly became enthusiastic. When my cock was fully hardened, I resolved to participate. Mike was on her back and Gwen was on her hands and knees with her backside toward the head of the bed. I straddled Mike's head to get in position. Mike stopped licking Gwen's clit and took my cock into her mouth almost down to the base. As she withdrew it from between her lips, her tongue bathed the length of my cock. When she released me, I was wet along my entire length. Mike gently grasped my scrotum and pulled me toward Gwen. She positioned my cock and guided me into Gwen. Gwen was hot and wet allowing me to enter easily.

I began to stroke in and out of Gwen's pussy, the pace set by Mike's hand holding my testicles. Gwen's muffled cry caused Mike's back to arch and momentarily increased the pressure she exerted on my sac. Mike released my testes and slid down slightly. I felt her tongue run along the length of my cock as I pushed into Gwen. When I was fully engulfed inside Gwen, she shook violently as Mike flicked her tongue against Gwen's clit.

Another muffled cry caused Mike's back to arch again. When I withdrew from Gwen's depths, Mike's tongue remained at Gwen's clit. From my vantage point I couldn't see exactly Gwen was doing but her head bobbed up and down so energetically her curly mane bounced and flew in every direction. When my cock bottomed out inside Gwen, I could feel Mike's tongue moving rapidly across Gwen's clit and coming into contact with my cock.

We remained in this position for some time. My cock pushing into Gwen past Mike's tongue, Mike's tongue furiously lashing Gwen's clit, Gwen feasting between Mike's legs. Eventually, Mike's body began vibrating like a plucked guitar string. Pulsations within Gwen were gripping my cock each time I pushed into her.

Mike's knees came off the bed and her thighs gripped Gwen's head when her orgasm struck. When Mike had relaxed her grip, Gwen lifted her head from between Mike's legs and moaned loudly as her orgasm tore through her. I followed a moment later. I pushed my cock into Gwen hard and held it there. My hands held Gwen's hips, pulling her tightly to me as my cock pumped semen into Gwen with each spasm. Mike took a testicle in her mouth and sucked gently as I spewed into Gwen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds