• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Friends
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Good Friends

"You normally wear pants, Sally," he said. "Today you show up in a skirt that is so short and so tight that it just looks like you want someone to bend you over a desk and fuck that ass."

Sally walked away fuming. She wasn't a slut. She just had needs.

Later, just after quitting time, Sally was bent over Mark's desk. He'd pulled her skirt up and taken her panties off and was licking her vagina from between her spread legs. He licked her outer lips and slowly moved inside. His tongue very gently moved over her sensitive folds. He made a slurping noise that caused her to erupt in laughter as he moved to her opening and then he attacked her clit. Sally thought that she had died and gone to heaven.

She hadn't been this wet since the last time Mark had fucked her, on the eve of her wedding night. Mark stood up behind her and she heard the sound as his pants hit the floor. He'd obviously been excited. She heard his keys and everything that was in his pockets jingle.

Sally had a tingle to go with the jingle as she trembled in anticipation of his assault. Mark used the head of his dick to scoop up some of her juices for lubrication and pushed it slowly into her pussy. He slowly pushed until he was all the way inside her and she started moving herself as soon as she adjusted to his length. She pushed her ass against his lower abdomen in time to his thrusts. "Oh baby," she moaned. "You can do this whenever you want."

Mark just smirked behind her. Then he pulled his dick out of her all the way. "Mark, why are you stopping?" she whined. Mark started forcing his dick that was covered in her own secretions into her smaller hole. "Oh God, Mark," she hissed. "It's not going to fit. Slowly, you have to go really slow."

After what seemed like an eternity the head of Mark's dick snapped inside of her anal sphincter. He stopped to let her get used to the feeling. She felt as if someone had stuck a white hot poker up her ass. After a few seconds she relaxed and the pain started to go away.

Mark seemed to feel her relax and he started pushing forward, a little at a time until over half of his dick was in her ass. Then he backed out a little and started to move forward again, going a bit deeper each time. Before long Sally was pushing her ass against him again and they started going faster and faster. What had started out very painful was now bringing Sally pleasure. It was a different feeling than vaginal sex but in its own way very good. Maybe it was because she was a virgin to this kind of sex. Maybe it was because it was so much nastier to her, but she was building towards a massive orgasm.

Sally screamed and Mark clamped his hand over her mouth. "Shut up stupid, we're still in the plant. There are way too many people still here for you to be screaming," he hissed.

"It's so good," she whispered. "Just don't stop fucking my ass."

Mark started pounding Sally harder and harder. Sweat broke out on his forehead. Sally spread her legs further apart to give him better access. Mark ripped her blouse open sending a spray of tiny buttons across the office. He started to rub her breasts through her bra. Sally lifted it until they came free. She looked over her shoulder to one side and Mark hungrily clamped his mouth down on hers, all the while they built towards a furious rhythm.

Then the door opened and the cleaning lady reached in to grab Mark's trash can. She looked up at them and smiled. "Hi Sally. Hi Mark," she said.

"Oh shit, don't stop," said Sally.

"How's the new husband, Sally," asked the cleaning lady as she ducked back out of the room.

"Bitch," hissed Sally.

"Relax, she won't say a thing," said Mark.

"Let me guess. You're fucking her too," said Sally. Mark just smiled.

Sally's formerly virgin ass was giving Mark more friction than he could handle, without warning he just erupted squirting hot semen throughout her bowels. In a chain reaction Sally's insides started to clutch and she exploded too. The strange thing was that she felt the orgasm in her pussy even though he'd fucked her ass.

Mark staggered backwards as he pulled himself free. Sally was still throbbing and waiting for her vision to clear. She leaned down and took Mark's dripping member into her mouth. Mark's still sensitive dick started to spurt again. "Ooh Shit, that was good," he said.

"Oh yeah, you can do that to me any time you want too," said Sally.

"Nuh unh," said Mark. "Remember, we can't get together very often. The husband, remember?"

"Fuck him," snapped Sally. "I might have to send him to you for lessons." She pulled her skirt down and tried to fasten her blouse, but realized that it didn't have buttons anymore. She reached over by her purse and grabbed the sweater she'd worn over her blouse. She buttoned the sweater and then looked at Mark as she stuffed her panties in his pocket.

"Did you do what you were supposed to do?" she asked.

"Why do you think my breath smells like gas," he smirked.

"Mark, your breath doesn't smell like gas," said Sally. "It smells like my pussy."

Downstairs on the shop floor, Elliot was closing up his toolbox. He'd go back up to his office and shut down his computers on his way out. As he turned to shut off the lights on his section of the floor he noticed her standing there.

He looked at every line and curve of her face for what seemed like an hour but was probably only a few seconds.

"Sorry to bother you," she said. Her voice was melodic. It was like music to his ears. He was so awed by the fact that she was talking that he didn't actually pay any attention to what she was saying.

"There's something wrong with my car," she said. "I just moved here and I don't know anyone one to call. And I don't have a cell phone yet. Could you let me back into the office so I could use the phone on my desk to call a tow truck?"

"What's wrong with your car?" croaked Elliot.

"Well, it just won't start," she said. "I don't know anything about cars. I just put the key in and turn it and it takes me places."

Elliot was even more in love with her now. "If you'd like I could take a look at it for you," he said almost too quietly for her to hear.

"That would be awesome," she said.

Elliot followed her out the door to the parking lot. She stopped in front of a 10 year old Ford Taurus. She handed him the key and he got inside. Elliot turned the key and heard the starter. He looked over and her gas gage was on E.

"You're out of gas," he said.

"But I had almost a quarter of a tank," she said. "I don't live very far from here and that should have gotten me home tonight and back here tomorrow, before I needed to fill up again."

"I'm sorry," Elliot said. "I believe you. But there's nothing wrong with your car, you just need some gas. Maybe you hit something and got a leak in your fuel line. If you'd like I could go and get you some?"

"I don't have any money," said Kathy. "I just moved here and I really don't know anyone yet."

"It would be my pleasure," said Elliot. He reached into his pocket and got his keys out. "You can wait for me in the office, while I go."

"Wouldn't it be easier for me to go with you?" she asked.

"I guess," said Elliot. "My car is over here."

Elliot stopped at his Red 08 Mustang GT vert. The car was his favorite thing on the planet. He had customized nearly everything on the car, but it still looked almost stock. He didn't do too many things to it that would affect its outside appearance.

"I love this car," said Kathy. "I'd wondered who it belonged to."

Elliot got in and waited for her to put her seat belt on. He took off slowly which was difficult because with the supercharger the car put out nearly six hundred horsepower. Keeping all of that power under control was difficult, but he managed. He didn't want her to think that he was showing off. Elliot was dying to let the top down and see all of her beautiful hair blowing in the wind, but he didn't want to anger her so he didn't even mention it.

He drove to the gas station that was only a block away. He looked in his trunk and got out the small gas can he usually kept there. Elliot himself didn't run out of gas. That was next to impossible since the display in his car told him how many miles he could drive before the tank was empty. But he'd run into friends and other people over the years who did so he liked to be prepared to help when he could. His emergency kit also included jumper cables and an emergency battery charger as well as blankets, flares, a first aid kit, etc.

Elliot filled the small can and put it into his trunk. Then he drove back to Kathy's car. He put the gas from the can into her tank and asked her for her keys. After several attempts the car's motor caught and Elliot drove off, leaving a surprised Kathy standing by Elliot's Mustang.

It took about 10 minutes and she was beginning to get worried, when Elliot drove back up to her. She looked at him questioningly, and he told her that he'd needed to test the car.

"I wanted to make sure you didn't have a leak from your gas tank or fuel line," he said. "If you did, you might be in this same boat tomorrow." He left off the part where someone else might get to rescue her. Someone more aggressive, who'd start dating her and take her away from him.

"Thanks," said Kathy.

"You're welcome, drive safely," said Elliot.

Kathy knew that the gallon of gas they'd put into her car wasn't going to last for very long. She decided to use a few of her remaining dollars to put a bit more gas in her tank. She looked at the gas gage and then realized what kind of man Elliot was. He probably HAD tested her car to make sure she didn't have a fuel leak. But he'd also gone back to the gas station and filled her tank.

Since she didn't go anywhere except from her apartment to work and back, except for the occasional stop at a market or store that was usually on the way. A full tank of gas would last Kathy for weeks.

As she thought about it, she realized that with gas prices hovering near four dollars he'd put at least 50 dollars worth of gas in her tank. Then she realized that she didn't even know his name.

As soon as Kathy had driven away, Elliot got into his car and smiled. He'd been afraid to smile while she was with him. He didn't want her to think that he expected something for helping her. He lowered his window and threw away his air freshener, then quickly raised the window again. He leaned over the seat next to him and sniffed the air. There it was; a lingering scent of her perfume. Elliot decided never to clean that seat again.

The next morning Elliot got to work early. He wanted to try out the program he'd written for a part they'd start running next week. Ordinarily that wouldn't mean he needed to come in early but in his shyness, Elliot didn't want to be on the floor when Kathy came in.

A few moments before the shift started Mark and Sally met on the catwalk above the shop floor to peruse the results of their handiwork.

As they watched for the door to open and Kathy to come in both were slightly buzzed with the excitement of what they hoped would happen.

Sally turned and casually pushed ass against Mark. He moved over, thinking that she needed more room or that she couldn't see. Sally rubbed her finger lightly over Mark's crotch area.

"Hey, husband remember?" said Mark.

"Fuck him, you started this shit," snapped Sally. "I did some thinking, last night and I want more of what we did. If you really look at it, I'm in control of what we do, so I get to decide when we stop."

"What the hell makes you think anything that stupid?" asked Mark.

"Well," said Sally. "You have way more to lose than I do."

"What makes you think that?" asked Mark.

"My husband, Bob, wants me to quit working," said Sally. "I think, that he thinks that if I work outside of the house that there's a chance of me having an affair someday. He reads all of those stories about cheating wives on the internet. Sometimes I wish he'd just look at porn like everyone else." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. She also noticed Mark's eyes zero in on her chest so she unbuttoned another button and leaned forward.

"Anyway, if we got caught, or someone...like ME, just reported us, I'd simply go home and tell Bob that he got his wish, I quit. You on the other hand would be out of a job. Then of course there's the fact that I could simply tell Bob." She smiled, showing all of her teeth.

"He'd probably want to kill you," she said. "And I know he's a doofus, but he really loves me and he's a lot bigger than you are."

"Well if he's so fucking big, isn't he bigger than me down there?" asked Mark.

"Honey, it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean," smirked Sally. "He does have a big dick but all he does is sticks it in and hopes that I cum before he does. What good does that do me?" She reached out and patted the front of Mark's pants.

"Besides you have nothing to worry about when it comes to size. You're just fine, Baby. And your motion...makes tidal waves in my ocean."

Suddenly Sally's head clicked towards the door. Mark turned in response to her movement. Both saw Kathy enter the building. She was early. Sally smiled thinking she knew what would happen. Sally thought that Kathy had come in a few minutes early to talk to Elliot. Elliot had gotten in even earlier than she and Mark had. He'd been down there on the floor puttering around one of those damned machines when she came in.

They watched as Kathy walked towards the shop floor instead of the time card rack. It was so exciting. They looked down on the shop floor to see if Elliot had noticed that she was coming over to his area.

"What the fuck?" hissed Mark. His friend was gone. Where did Elliot go? They'd been so distracted talking about Sally's husband and other things that they hadn't noticed Elliot leaving the area.

Down on the floor, Kathy looked around and went back to the time card rack. Then she went upstairs and into the office to work.

Mark and Sally looked at each other in shock. "Where is he?" snapped Sally.

"How the hell should I know?" asked Elliot. "I'm his friend not his Siamese twin. Shit he's probably in his office. You know how shy he is. I wonder what happened last night."

"You check with him, I'll check with her," said Sally. "Call me as soon as you know anything."

A few minutes later, Sally walked into the large office where all of the secretaries, assistants and data entry specialists worked. She looked around and saw Kathy at her desk. Sally talked to a few of her friends and looked at what Kathy was doing before she approached her.

Kathy was typing away entering some document into the plants database. Sally took a serious look at her. Her hair was long and pretty, that was true. Her face just seemed normal to Sally. She didn't see ravishing beauty or anything that was above average.

Kathy's breasts weren't spectacular; in fact they were on the small side of normal. Everything about this woman was just average. There was one small thing that was different about Kathy that day. Sally noticed that Kathy had applied just a touch more make-up. That was very telling. She'd obviously planned on talking to Elliot.

"Hi Kathy," said Sally. "Are you Okay? One of the guards that I talk to, told me that you'd had some car trouble last night. He remembered you from when I took you around and introduced you to everyone yesterday. He said that by the time he got to you you'd driven off with someone."

"I'm fine Sally," said Kathy. "You know, the nicest man you'd ever want to meet, helped me yesterday. But the weird thing about it is that when I went to thank him this morning, I couldn't find him. Maybe he only works part time. I didn't meet him yesterday when you took me around to meet everyone so I have no idea who he is."

"Well, the place isn't that big," smiled Kathy. "Sooner or later, I'm sure you'll run into him again. But be careful, some of the guys in this plant aren't worth a damn. All they want is to get into your pants and after that they're gone."

"I already know about men like that," said Kathy. "That's part of the reason I moved here. I'll tell you about it sometime, but I'd better get to work."

Sally was sure that if anything had gone wrong with their plan, it wasn't Kathy. God Damn Elliot. He was too fucking shy for his own good.

Across the plant Mark walked into Elliot's office. Elliot looked up and saw Mark and stopped playing Ms Pac Man on his computer.

"Hey Mark, you still broke?" asked Elliot.

"Even more so than yesterday," said Elliot. "But that's not why I'm here bud. Why are you in here?"

"Uhm, it's kind of my office," said Elliot. "I do all of my programming in here. That's kind of why they gave it to me. Believe or not, my name is on the door and everything."

"You know what I mean," snapped Mark. "You're usually on the floor, with your nose up some machine's butt."

"Mark, do you have a customer coming in for a tour and you want them to see the machines running or something?" asked Elliot.

"Nope, I'm just wondering how things are going with my best bud. And you're happier when you're on a machine," smiled Mark. "Hey, you know that woman that you supposedly don't like?

"I never said that I didn't like her," snapped Elliot so quickly that it made Mark laugh.

"Well, anyway," smiled Mark. "I heard she had some car trouble last night. I think it was her starter."

"Nope, she ran out of gas," said Elliot.

"How do you know that?" asked Mark. "Any way, are you up for lunch again today? Same place as yesterday?"

"Same person pays too, I assume," laughed Elliot. "I suppose that would be okay, as long as you aren't going to keep bothering me about that woman."

"I will not even mention her," smiled Mark.

Three hours later, Elliot's Mustang pulled up in the parking lot outside of the restaurant. He could see that Mark was already there because Mark's Impala was parked two slots over.

Elliot walked into the restaurant and smiled at the waitress who usually took care of them. He looked over by the windows and saw Mark. He walked over and sat down.

"What did you order?" asked Elliot.

"Nothing yet," smirked Mark. "I thought I'd wait for you."

Mark and Sally had planned for Elliot's shyness this time. Mark had arrived first but only moments before Sally had. They were sure that if they were sitting together when Elliot entered the restaurant he'd have turned and left. So they waited for him to get to the table before springing the trap.

Just as Elliot sat down, Sally arrived and Kathy was with her.

"Oh, wow, I know you, don't I?" said Sally as she saw Mark. "Hi Elliot, it's unusual to see you when it's not a Friday." Elliot stood there unsure of what to do. There was nowhere for him to hide and no way to get out of the situation without being an asshole.

"Can we join you guys?" asked Sally.

"Of course," said Mark. "Have a seat. Hi Kathy, I've never seen you outside of the office before. Have you met my best friend Elliot Carson?"

"Almost," smiled Kathy. "He rescued me last night in the parking lot."

"And he didn't tell me a thing about it," said Mark smiling. Sally was smiling too. Everyone at the table was smiling except for Elliot.

Well, it's not her voice, thought Mark, who was checking items off of his list. She has that typical trailer park voice. He was trying to figure out exactly what it was that made the woman so special to his friend. In all the time they'd known each other Elliot had never reacted this way to any woman. Even Belinda, the girl, now a married woman, who Elliot had loved until halfway through college didn't get this strong a reaction.

Oh well, he'd figure it out later, for now they just needed to get through this lunch.

The lunch seemed to fly by. After it was over, Elliot didn't remember what he ate or even if he did. He remembered every detail of Kathy's blue eyes, everything she said and every expression on her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Friends
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds