• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Friends
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Good Friends

Elliot turned and left the office. He went back to his own office and stayed there the rest of the day.

Kathy had been thinking about Elliot for most of the morning too. She'd been sitting at her desk hoping that he'd drop by to see her and ask her out again this evening.

The previous evening she'd noticed that Elliot was too eager to do anything he could to please her. She had the idea that if she told him to jump off of a cliff, he'd do it. She wanted him, but she didn't want him as a slave. She'd always dreamed of a relationship where both partners were equal. Her parents didn't have that, and she surely hadn't come close with James. But Elliot could give her that and more. That was part of the reason she'd told him that he had to ask her out. She wanted him to be more confident with her. Even though there was no way that she'd ever turn him down.

As she fantasized about him and their possible future, she realized that she was just as likely to jump off that cliff for him. Sally's little talk had just served to make her realize that Elliot had a lot of people who liked him. She hoped that they'd all accept the two of them together because it was going to happen.

Just when she was beginning to think about going down onto the shop floor, one of those sleazy salesmen had come into the office. After waving at a lot of the women there, he'd headed straight for her desk. He'd sat down on the edge of it and filled her in on some kind of document he needed typed up.

After every paragraph of the document, he told her more about himself and how great he was. He asked her for her phone number several times. He also told her how lucky she was that he'd taken an interest in her since he was really popular.

She knew his type instantly and knew what he was after.

"Are you going through all of this trouble just to get me to go out with you?" she asked. "Maybe you're hoping that we can catch some dinner sometime? What you're really after is what happens after dinner though, right? I mean, if you go through all of the trouble of listening to my inane female chattering and pretend to care about the things I say, especially since you're going to be spending money on me, then the least I could do would be to reciprocate, right?" The salesman, Big Ed was smiling and nodding his head.

"Now tell me how could I do that? What would you want from me? Maybe something we'd both enjoy, right? Something to take the edge off and release a little tension? Is that what you had in mind?" Kathy asked, smiling back at him.

He nodded and smiled even more. This chick was a pushover he thought. This would be the easiest pussy he ever got. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. He'd better wear a rubber, she was probably a real slut.

"Exactly!" he said. Sally was watching the whole encounter with a shocked look on her face. She couldn't believe Kathy was even thinking about it. Kathy was obviously the same kind of woman that Sally was. There was no way Sally could let her loose on poor Elliot.

"Well you're out of luck," snapped Kathy. "I'm not that kind of woman. I already have someone I'm very interested in, thank you very much. So there's no need for you to waste your time on me. Your document will be ready in twenty minutes. You can pick it up from the copying machine so there's no need for you to come back here."

Ed was floored. Around him nearly all of the secretaries were laughing. "Fuck you bitch," he sneered. "I was just trying to do you a favor. It's not like you were anything special. I've fucked most of the women in this room at one time or another. You're just new. Don't bother typing up my paper. You'd probably just fuck it up anyway."

All of the women were so busy watching what had been going on with Kathy and Ed, that not a single one of them saw Elliot come in or leave.

By mid afternoon, Kathy couldn't take it any longer. She went looking for Elliot. He wasn't on the floor so she tried his office. The door was locked. She asked someone about it and was told that if the door was locked Elliot was probably on the floor. She went back to her office and slammed herself into her seat.

Sally came over immediately. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I can't find him anywhere," said Kathy. Sally went back to her own desk and called Elliot. "Hey, Elliot, someone is looking for you," she smiled.

"I have a meeting to go to," said Elliot. Sally checked the schedule. Elliot had no meeting scheduled for this week until Friday. It was Wednesday.

"Okay, maybe after your meeting you could call her or just drop by," said Sally. Then she called Mark.

"Mark, check on Elliot. He's upset with Kathy already. I told you things were moving too fast," she said into the phone. Then she went back to Kathy's desk. Sally was floored. She was married and had dated probably hundreds of men throughout her forty plus years of life. She had never once been as devastated as Kathy looked. The woman had only gone out with Elliot once, but she was distraught because she couldn't find him. Sally had made sure not to let Kathy know that Elliot was hiding from her. Maybe Elliot hadn't enjoyed their time together as much as Kathy had.

Mark showed up about twenty minutes later after talking to Elliot. He hustled Sally out into the hallway and explained to her that Elliot was hiding in his office and alternating between depression and fury because he'd gone to see Kathy and saw her talking to a salesman.

Sally almost died laughing as she explained the truth about Kathy and Ed. "This is like some kind of high school romance," laughed Mark. "If I wasn't watching it, I'd never believe it."

At that moment, Kathy came out of the office and asked Mark if he'd seen Elliot. The sick puppy look on her face made Mark burst out laughing again.

"Sally, remind me not to ever fall in love for real," he smirked. "It's got to be the worst, shittiest thing in the world."

"What are you talking about?" asked Kathy. Sally and Mark, between bouts of uproarious laughter, explained what was going on with Elliot. Then they started laughing again. By the time they stopped laughing they noticed that Kathy was gone.

Mark and Sally quickly ran after the small woman. They knew exactly where she was heading and why. As they rounded the corner, all they could see was the flash of a long blond ponytail disappearing in the distance towards Elliot's office.

Before they got there, they heard the banging start. As they neared the office they heard the yelling. "God Damn it, Elliot," they heard in the high pitched voice that Mark remembered Elliot describing as melodic.

"Open this fucking door, right now!" Mark ran faster.

"Oh shit, I knew I shouldn't have introduced that bitch to him," said Sally. "I just had a feeling something like this would happen."

By the time they got to the office all they could hear was Kathy yapping hysterically, then silence. Mark looked inside Elliot's office fearing the worst. Sally came huffing and puffing her way into the office and ran into Mark's back. She looked around his body and saw that Kathy had Elliot pinned against the wall. She was kissing him softly and gently over nearly every inch of his face. Elliot's arms slowly closed around Kathy's waist.

"Don't make me do this again, Elliot," said Kathy smiling at him. Elliot's eyes were as big as pizza plates and he had the biggest smile Mark had ever seen.

As Kathy turned towards Mark and Sally, Mark noticed that there was something different about her. As if she'd had an afterthought or suddenly remembered something, Kathy turned back towards Elliot. "Isn't there something you were supposed to be doing today anyway?" she asked.

"Uhm, Kathy," said Elliot. "If you're not too busy, sometime, it can be any day you'd like...or you know whenever...would you maybe like to do something again? I mean, uhm, with me?"

"That was a very big step Elliot," said Kathy gently. "I know how hard that was for you. But it is really important to us for you to communicate what you want from me, better. I know how shy you are but you don't need to be with me. So the answer to your question is...No."

Mark and Sally both went into shock. What was this bitch playing at?

Elliot's whole demeanor changed. The smile that had been plastered across his face faded and he looked down at the floor. It happened so quickly and he was so sad all of a sudden that Mark wanted to slap the shit out of Kathy. Sally pulled him back. "Stay out of it," she whispered into his ear.

"I understand," said Elliot. "Maybe, some other time." He tried to walk past Kathy and she got angry all over again. She pushed him back against the wall.

"Elliot, are we going to have to do this again?" she snapped at him. "Less than five minutes ago, I told you how angry I was that you'd come to see me and saw some big smelly salesman leaning over me and just slinked away with your tail between your legs. What did I tell you that you were supposed to do?"

"Be more assertive and fight for what's mine," said Elliot slowly.

"So, if you want something from me and I say "No," What should you do?" she asked

"I don't know, Kathy," he said. She just smiled at him.

"Don't worry baby, we're in this together," she said. "You should ask me why I said, "No." Because Elliot, I like you just as much as you like me. I think I probably like you more. So if I say "no," to something, there has to be a reason. So you do have the right to ask me why I turned you down."

Elliot nodded his head. "I'm sure you have far better things to do than go out with me, Kathy but can you tell me why you said, "No"? He asked.

"Yes, I can Elliot," she smiled. "I said no because I wanted you to ask me with more confidence. I don't want to hear vague hints and maybes. I'll do whatever you want me to Elliot. I just need you to ask me like you mean it."

Elliot took a big gulp of air. He looked at the woman in front of him. Though she wasn't a big woman, her presence seemed to dominate the room. He looked into what he thought were the most beautiful blue eyes he'd ever seen. He could see so many possibilities there for both of them. He saw need and want and hope and so much love that it was crazy.

"Just tell me what you want, Honey," she said softly.

"Kathy, can we go out again?" asked Elliot. For once he didn't stutter or mince his words he just spoke to her.

"Anytime and every time you want," she smiled. "When would you like to see me?"

"Every day for the rest of my life," he said. "Could we go out tomorrow night?"

"Of course," she said sadly.

"Did I do something wrong?" asked Elliot.

"No Honey, you were perfect," she said. "I was just kind of hoping you'd want to do something a bit sooner. Tomorrow is a long time away."

"I wanted to ask you for tonight," he said. "But I didn't want to seem to be pushy."

"That was very considerate," she said. Kathy reached up to Elliot and lightly kissed him on the lips. "I'm really excited about tomorrow," she said. "Honey, I need to ask you a favor though."

"Anything," said Elliot. He couldn't believe that she liked him. And she had called him, "Honey."

Kathy kissed him again and smiled. "I have to get ready for a really important date tomorrow. It's kind of a first official date with a guy I really like. I want everything to go well, so I'm really nervous. Do you think that maybe, we could go get something to eat after work tonight and hang out and talk about what I should and shouldn't do on my date tomorrow?"

Elliot just nodded his head and the smile was back.

"I'll see you after work, Honey," she said. She looked up and saw Mark and Sally for the first time. "Shouldn't you guys be somewhere working, or whatever it is that you do?" she asked then as she walked by.

Mark turned to Elliot, shaking his head at his friend's lovestruck expression. "I'm going to marry that woman, someday," Elliot exclaimed.

"You're damned Skippy," they heard Kathy yell from the hallway.

Sally just shook her head. She grabbed Mark's hand and led him from the office. "Elliot, try to get SOME work done today," yelled Mark. "This is, after all, a place of business, not the love boat."

"Where the hell are we going?" Mark asked Sally as they left Elliot's office. "I have a sales meeting in 40 minutes."

She led him to a file storage room on the third floor. The room didn't have a lock on the door, so she stuck a chair under the door handle and quickly pushed two large boxes of files in front of the chair.

"Tell me that you didn't feel that," she hissed. "The whole atmosphere in that room was so fucking hot. I was sure she was going to fuck him right then and there. I got the impression that she didn't really care about anything except him. Did you notice how long it took either one of them to even know that we were there? When she said, 'Tell me what you want, Honey.' I was sure he was going to say, 'I want you to suck my dick right now.' The whole situation, even just hearing them talk and just looking at them, made me want you so badly, Mark."

Sally was unbuttoning her blouse as she walked slowly towards Mark. Mark reached for her breasts as she drew nearer to them. "I kept waiting for sparks to shoot out of them," she slurred.

"They do change when they're together," said Mark. "He becomes more confident but I think she's making him that way. But God damn it. The other day I looked at her and I spent a lot of time staring at her. But for the life of me, I didn't see anything attractive about her. She has almost no tits, and a tiny ass. Her legs are too skiny, they're ordinary at best and to be truthful, she just looks like one of those plain Jane Pennsylvania trailer park chicks to me. No, I have it. She looks like a fucking mop. That boney body and all of that hair. But when they got together I think I started to see her the way he sees her. And she started looking a little bit hot."

"I don't want to even hear about you looking at her," snapped Sally. "You like bigger tits? Here's a nice big pair for you to play with. I already know you liked fucking my ass the other day so it must be big enough for you. You were begging me for it, well now you have it. So leave Kathy alone."

Sally pulled Mark's pants and shorts down in one motion. She grabbed his dick and practically swallowed it. Her head bobbed up and down and she slurped loudly. Mark had to lean against a stack of boxes for support.

"Kathy who?" he said weakly. With one hand, Sally massaged Mark's dick as she slurped away at it. With the other she fingered her own already wet vagina. She suddenly stopped and pushed Mark away from her. Then she pulled her panties to the side and spread her legs as she lay back on a stack of boxes.

"Come and get it," she said. Mark needed no other encouragement. He moved forward so quickly that he almost tripped over his pants that were down around his ankles. He grabbed his dick and pushed just the head into Sally's nearly gushing pussy.

"Oh shit, Mark," she gasped. Don't play with it, just fuck me. Hard and fast, Baby. I need it right now."

Mark didn't feel like arguing so he gave her what she wanted. He slammed his dick home in one furious thrust. Sally's hips matched his rhythm instantly. The sound of bodies slapping together and moans were so loud that if they'd been on either of the two lower floors, they'd have been discovered.

Mark leaned down and started sucking on Sally's left breast as he hammered her. Sally grabbed Mark's hips and started pulling him into her harder and faster. She was building towards the biggest orgasm she'd ever had and didn't want anything to stop her. She couldn't remember ever feeling this horny.

"Oh Mark," she squealed. She pushed her hip towards him even harder, trying to get more of his dick inside her.

"Sally, I'm gonna shoot. I have to pull out," hissed Mark.

Sally pulled him even deeper inside of her as she felt her vagina clutch him and begin its orgasmic spasms. There was something so nasty about feeling Mark's semen paint the walls of her unprotected reproductive organs. She wondered whether or not she'd be able to take a shower before her husband wanted to fuck her. She also wondered if he'd notice the difference.

"God Damn it Sally," hissed Mark. "What the fuck was that about? What if you get pregnant? That fucking gorilla of a husband of yours will kill me. And look at me, I'm bathed in sweat and I smell like pussy. How am I supposed to go to my meeting now?"

"Sucks to be you," smirked Sally. "Me on the other hand, I'll just tell someone in the office I'm having female problems and go home, so I can clean all of the Mark out of me before the gorilla gets home."

Mark pulled up his pants and tried to make him-self look somewhat presentable. He had cologne and another shirt in his office. It would have to do.

"Tell me the truth, Mark. Didn't seeing the two of them make you really hot?" asked Sally. "I really think they belong together. I'm telling you, they'll be married and she'll be popping out shy little babies in under a year."

Sally was half right. Elliot and Kathy started spending all of their time together. Kathy's attempts to make him more confident and more assertive paid off. It worked with her and with everyone else. Elliot started asking for things that were his due, instead of waiting to be noticed. He was soon promoted to production supervisor. But even before that, less than three months from the night he took Kathy to the bowling alley, they were engaged.

The changes in Elliot were mental but the changes in Kathy were physical. Overnight, though she didn't actually change, her perception of herself did. Kathy knew that Elliot loved her. It made her feel sexier and more attractive. This, in turn, gave her the confidence to start showing herself off instead of trying not to be seen. The men in the plant and everywhere else noticed. There were several men in the plant who kicked themselves for not noticing her before Elliot scooped her up.

There were a couple of incidents before they all found out that Kathy was not a woman to be hit on. The first two were very similar to the incident with Big Ed. In fact Big Ed trying again was the third and final time that anyone in the plant ever tried anything with Kathy.

Elliot was walking into the office. He'd brought flowers to surprise Kathy. The florist had delivered them, but he wanted to give them to her himself. As he walked in he saw Ed push Kathy against the wall and move in as if he was going to try to kiss her. Kathy was pushing him back with all of her strength and Elliot just snapped.

He went over to Ed and grabbed his arm. He twisted the large, soft man's arm behind his back until it was about to snap. Ed was up on his toes with tears in the corner of his eyes because the pain was so bad. Elliot grabbed Ed's chin and without releasing Ed's arm, jerked Ed's neck around until their faces were nearly touching. He looked into Ed's eyes and said one word.

"Mine," said Elliot through his teeth. Though he never raised his voice, Ed and everyone in the room understood his meaning.

Elliot let Ed go and pushed him away. Ed sucked in his first pain free breath since the incident began. "Elliot, I...I...was only joking," said Ed. "We're all friends. It was only in fun."

"It's always fun until somebody gets kicked in the nuts," said Elliot. "If you ever touch her again, both of us will be broke. I'll be broke because they'll have to fire me for what I'll do to you. You'll be broke too, because you won't be able to work while you're in the hospital." Ed ran off as Elliot just stood there glaring at him.

Kathy went to Elliot and calmed him down. She didn't want him getting into trouble over something silly. She loved Elliot with all of her heart and her life was perfect. She couldn't believe that only six months had passed since she'd been stuck in a relationship with a man who only abused her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Friends
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds