Good Neighbors Ch. 02

This time it was my turn to break my own rule about rough language. "Damn!" I blurted out. Sometimes a bit of crude language is the only way to adequately convey the excitement of the moment and I was excited.

At the moment, I was staring at the biggest, longest, thickest cock I'd ever seen in my entire life. I'd only seen and experienced one other cock in my life so I'm sure that had a lot to do with my reaction. Jeff's manhood was so thick and so hard and it was so close to me. I was eye-to-eye with it. Ten years ago, if this had been my husband's cock, I would have taken it up in my hands and spent a minute or two swallowing it like a sweet ol' lollipop. The sheer thickness of Jeff's cock sent a shiver up my spine. I was sure I could never get the head of it past my lips, let alone any of the shaft. Besides, I was positive there were much better ways to use of such a magnificent weapon of lust. Still, I did take a moment to admire its magnificent dimensions and the way it throbbed and bobbed and stared right back at me so shamelessly. The shaft was as thick as my wrist and I was sure it was half the length of my forearm. It scared me a little.

I got to my feet and stood face to face with Jeff. I was afraid to touch his cock for fear it might explode all over me spontaneously. "Come over here, Jeff and sit on the sofa," I commanded him.

He duck-walked to the sofa obediently, pants still around his ankles, and sat like a good boy. I followed and stood in front of him. It was simply awe-inspiring to look down on those broad shoulders with that majestic swell of hard, rolling muscles and to admire the most magnificent cock I'd ever seen in my life standing at full attention. It was just as big a thrill to know I was responsible for all his -- well enthusiasm.

"Take the rest of your clothes off," I commanded.

Jeff leaned forward as if to reach for his shoes but instead he simply stopped and stared at my bush. It had been a long time since I'd had anyone but the family doctor looking down there.

Much as I have always disliked the use of cursing and crude language, some strange changes were coming over me. I couldn't explain why but I abandoned all modesty and respectability then and there in that moment.

"Do you like my pussy, Jeff?" I asked him. It felt good to use the word 'pussy' with Jeff. Soon I was going to stuff my long-neglected pussy with Jeff's wonder-cock. My pussy was ever so wet and while I worried that my pussy might not accommodate such a thick, hard cock, I was certainly going to do all in my power to stuff every last inch of it in my pussy. I hadn't used the words cock and pussy this much in years and I was getting to like the sound of them -- especially when I put them together.

Jeff nodded, still staring closely at my furry little beaver (another lovely word I hadn't used in forever!). I let him stare a bit longer. I could feel myself growing wetter with each passing second and I figured it might be helpful if I was as 'squishy' as I could possibly be down there.

"Get your shoes, socks and pants off, Jeff," I commanded him, "It's time to practice kissing again."

He complied hurriedly, stealing glances at my beaver every chance he got. When he was finished, I edged closer, straddled his legs and cautiously sat on his thighs, careful not to touch his erection. I threw my arms across his shoulders, looked intently into his eyes and said, "Let's see if we can do two things at once. I want you to kiss me just like you did before and then I want you to follow my lead on the next part."

I leaned in until our parted lips met. True to form, Jeff's hands got busy with my ass the instant our tongues got all tangled up. He was such an earnest young man. He was doing everything exactly as instructed. I'm sure he was so inexperienced that our kiss and the thrill of fondling my ass were all-consuming for him. Perhaps he'd never even dreamed this could all be happening to him.

I figured I was about to rock his world even more. I lifted my hips up off his legs, slipped my right hand down between us and grasped the shaft of his cock. I let out a gurgling sound when I discovered my fingers couldn't completely encircle it. I guided it straight to my opening. Goodness, but my pussy was slippery! I settled gently onto his cock until I could feel it stretching me good and tight inside.

"Mrs. Nobbing!" Jeff screeched and then added almost dreamily, "Oh . . . That's-that's . . . O-o-h!"

It was nice to know my pussy could still work some magic on a good, stiff cock. But what happened next took me completely by surprise. Jeff suddenly stopped fondling my ass and placed his hands about my waist, just at the swell of my broad hips. With all his strength he slammed my hips hard into his lap. I barely had enough time to pull my hand off his cock before my pussy slammed hard against his balls (another word I hadn't used in a long time).

Two things happened immediately. My pussy made a nasty, almost obscene squishing-splashing sound as Jeff's cock plowed deep into my soggy channel and, at the very same instant, I began to explode with an orgasm. I felt like a Chinese fireworks factory that caught fire. I guess it had been a long time and I guess I was more than ready. In any case, Jeff was doing everything he possibly could to rock my world.

I let out a screech and struggled to lift my straining little beaver off his cock. I managed to lift myself an inch or two and then Jeff slammed me back into his lap. I screeched again and we began to repeat this little dance in his lap faster and faster until my screeching turned into one long, high-pitched squeal that sounded like the hum of a sewing machine. I stopped kissing him and just let my head loll backward and shudder with each collision of our bellies.

My puss was shamefully wet and it was making little sloshing noises as his marvelous cock pistoned inside me. I felt like Jeff had my pussy trapped in a blender and he was going to make a smoothie out of me. That's when everything changed suddenly. Jeff's whole body stiffened. His grip froze too, locking me into place on his lap. His face turned a deep red and he began to rocket huge gobs of his hot spunk up inside me. He certainly had a lot of cum because it took him a long, long time to stop shuddering and grunting and twisting my helpless, broad hips against him.

Jeff had completely wrecked the glorious headway I was making on my first real orgasm in years. I sat there sputtering and dazed while what must have been a gallon of his cum gurgled out of my poor little hole. If it hadn't felt so wonderful to have all that cum bombarding me, I might have been downright upset with him. It was hard for me to be upset though when I was gazing down at the dreamiest, most adoring young smile I had seen in years.

"Wow!" was all he said.

I was so pleased with myself that when I'd almost caught my breath, I scooped up my boobs, thrust them into his young face and hugged him to me. He muttered and mumbled at the sudden way I buried his face between my boobs but I could tell he enjoyed being smothered by them.

Jeff had just discovered how hard my nipples could get if he pinched them and teased them when my phone rang again. It was Abbie, of course.

"Jeff dear," I said as I reached for my phone on the end table and caused my nipple to slip out of his sweet young mouth, "Why don't you go clean up? You know where the bathroom is."

Abbie surprised me again. I swear, she must have been reading my mind because she was actually proposing the very notion I had in mind. It couldn't get any easier for me, I thought. Even after assuring Abbie that her son was being a fine and diligent student, I'm sure I probably sounded a little out of breath and even distracted to Abbie, but I had just ridden her son's huge cock most of the way to my first climax in years. To make matters more challenging, Jeff had just returned. His cock was already hard again and I was getting the most unmotherly of ideas. I remember saying to Abbie, "Yeah, ten o'clock. Bye," and then ending our call abruptly. I had this young man for the rest of the night and I wasn't going to waste one second of it.

"Come sit beside me," I said, patting the couch. I was shocking myself. I had never sat naked in my living room. I had never invited a naked eighteen -year-old with the most treacherous-looking erection I'd ever seen to sit beside me. The heat from his magnificent young body as he sat down was electrifying. I had to fight the urge to jump him and ride him like a young pony right then and there. Was I being too brazen and uninhibited? I didn't bother to answer that. I simply didn't care. I was going to make this young man cum inside me over and over all night long.

"Just so you know, your Mother and I talked and we decided these lessons are going so well that you're going to spend the night. Do you have a problem with that?"

Jeff shook his head and blurted out, "No! I think I could learn a-a lot -- a whole lot - if you teach me!" He seemed awfully excited.

"Very well, young man. Follow me," I told him with a pleased little smile as I rose and headed toward my bedroom. I was old enough and experienced enough to understand how vital a student's enthusiasm and commitment to learning were for success. Jeff's excited reply and his throbbing new erection told me we were well on the way to success.

My young student followed close behind me. I could feel the warmth of his young body. As we climbed the stairs and reached the landing I stopped and looked back over my shoulder. Jeff's fascination with my backside had not diminished. He was standing on the step below me, his face mere inches from my broad posterior.

I have always been very self-conscious about my ass (I normally don't refer to it with that word but since I already told you how much I was enjoying using words like cock and pussy -- even beaver, I guess ass isn't so bad.) and having Jeff staring at it so intently raised a question that women are never supposed to ask and wise men are never supposed to answer. I stood and watched over my shoulder as he gazed at my big firm bottom the way I've seen people look at works of art in museums. I let him gaze adoringly for a moment before interrupting him.

"Jeff . . . Jeff . . . Je-e-eff," I called to him over my shoulder. He was so immersed in contemplating my posterior that I almost hated to disturb him.

When his eyes met mine at last, I continued, "Do you think my backside is too big?"

He did not hesitate with his answer, "Hell no! What are you talking about? You have a beautiful . . . magnificent . . . gorgeous ass!"

I should have scolded him. His language was atrocious, but again his answer was honest.

"So, you like my -um ass?" I asked, then added, "You think it's special?".

"I love your ass! It's big and firm and beautiful! I love the way it sways and quivers with every step you take! I wish you could go bare-assed naked all the time! I only wish I had known how beautiful your ass was a long time ago."

I was almost embarrassed by his compliments. Almost. I have worried about the size and appearance of my posterior ever since I was a teenager. I guess a lot of women do but my hips are broad, my tummy is still flat and my waist is still slender thanks to the exercising Abbie and another neighbor, Lena have done together over the years. My bottom also sort of sticks out in back more than most women's. Lena, who is black, says young black people would say I have a lot of 'junk in the trunk.' Black kids may joke about it but I have always been embarrassed when I catch a man staring at me - and a lot of men have stared.

I was determined to take the bull by the horns right now, in this moment, concerning my backside. Jeff was young enough and innocent enough (though he wouldn't be for long!) that I felt he would be honest with me. And he was just enthralled enough with the sight of my big bare ass right now that I felt I could get a few straightforward answers from him. Standing here on the stairway, both of us naked as the day we were born and with my ass in his face seemed like as good a place as any to get some honest answers.

"Jeff, I've always been very self-conscious about my bottom," I started to explain. I turned slightly so that I could see him better. He could see my right hip and ass in profile now -- and he could see my beaver too. He chose to stare at my hip and ass and not my bush.

"Why?" he asked, "Why are you so self-conscious about something so -- so . . . wonderful?"

"Well . . . I guess because so many men over the years have stared at it just like you're staring at it right now," I countered.

For the first time in almost a minute Jeff looked me in the eye and said, "You should take all that staring as a compliment. My mom has some really big boobs and men stare at them all the time. Mom is flattered by most of the attention her boobs get. A lot of men like them," he told me, then he settled his gaze back on my ass, "But me -- I like what I'm looking at right now much, much better than any old big pair of boobs! I guess I'm an ass man."

"Would you like to put your hand on it?"

"Right now? Can I?" he asked in amazement.

You'd have thought I had offered him a new sports car or tickets to the hottest rock concert of the year.

"But just one hand, young man -- and you'll remove it if you can't converse politely with me at the same time! Understood?"

His left hand was on my right cheek practically before he could nod my consent. Abbie had done a good job raising Jeff. He was polite and gentle with his strokes. His hand was warm. His fingertips gently slipped back and forth through my deep crease in a way that reminded me of my dead husband, Ned's touch. Ned had adored my ass too. It felt wonderful to have a man's strong, warm fingers nestled deep in my crease and his palm cupping my ass. It felt so reassuring.

"So, tell me, do you think all young men are as fond of women with big asses as you are?" I should have been completely ashamed of myself for standing on the stairs of my own home, naked, a young man's hand stroking me in a most inappropriate manner and discussing his love for my ass, but I wasn't. I had every intention of permitting this hunk of a big-cocked stud liberties with me that were far more brazen -- even tawdry before I spanked him on that tight bottom of his and sent him home to his mama in the morning.

"Well," he began, his eyes involuntarily settling on my ass again, "Probably not every guy I know. Most of my friends like boobs, some like girls' legs . . . but I have a few friends who love big shapely asses just as much I do." He thought for a moment and added, "I guess everybody is a little different. We all make our own choices."

"And you like asses?" I added.

"I love yours! You have the broadest hips, smooth thighs -- and I don't know how you manage it, but your bottom is higher, rounder and smoother than any of the girls I know from school!" Jeff gushed. His hand never slowed in its strokes on my ass.

I smiled. It was nice to know a forty-two-year-old had some kind of advantage over all the schoolgirls he knew. Maybe having a big, round ass wasn't such a burden after all. If I could drive a gorgeous hunk like Jeff Haffenshaft to distraction, maybe all the attention and comments my backside had gotten over the years hadn't been so bad after all, I thought. Jeff was giving me a lot to think about.

I decided to think about all that later. Right now, all I wanted to do was fuck this well-hung teenager admiring my ass. I can't believe I just used that word. My, but I was behaving badly!

"Come with me, Mister! You're about to get a long lesson on how to treat a lady."

I climbed the rest of the stairs then. Jeff trailed close behind and never let go of my ass until we got to my room and I turned him around and pushed him down on the bed. You have no idea how much effort it took to push him down on the bed like that. A big old hunk like Jeff is gorgeous to look at but guiding him onto my bed was like knocking a marble statue over. He got the idea pretty quickly and finally cooperated. His thick post of an erection was standing straight up, pointing at the ceiling, beckoning to me like a lighthouse beckons to sailors.

I did what any desperate, sex-starved, middle-aged woman would do. I leapt onto the bed, straddled Jeff at the hips and slipped as much of his thick, delicious cock inside as I could accommodate. I surprised myself because it turned out I could accommodate a lot more than I expected. Of course, I began to make the loudest, most piercing screams and groans right away. You just can't put that much throbbing, hard young cock in a starving pussy without some kind of reaction.

All my excitement must have frightened Jeff because he grabbed me by the hips, pulled me hard against his smooth belly and asked, "Are you alright, Mrs. Nobbing? Am I hurting you?"

There was genuine concern in his eyes. Still, I wanted to scream. The only thing I needed right now was his cock rocketing in and out of my opening for about two more minutes. That's what I needed to make this world feel like a much kinder, gentler place.

"Let go of my hips!" I snapped. "I am going to ride you until I have an orgasm! Don't even think about cumming until I tell you, young man!"

Jeff's hands slipped away from my hips to cup my bottom once more. I set to galloping on his pole again and my shrieking grew even louder this time. When my two minutes were up, I was still shrieking and bucking like a Pony Express rider on a fresh horse and Jeff was fondling and stroking my ass and staring up at me in shock. I could tell he didn't know what to make of me and my shameless behavior. I had every last inch of his thick pole inside me by now, filling me, stretching my pussy tighter than I'd ever been stretched in my life.

I'd been cumming in small, ever increasing little bursts but I could feel myself approaching what I used to call 'the big O' and knew it was just around the corner. I was being selfish in riding Jeff like this, I know, but I didn't care and I was sure I could make it up to Jeff in very short order. His cock had stayed hard and just as hot as forged steel for a very long time and I was sure he was ready for a climax too.

I rolled my hips forward and leaned into the young stud beneath me, letting my boobs hang and sway above his face. I had always done this with Ned when I rode him. This shift in position pressed my little joy buzzer against his belly and never failed to send me over the edge. I hadn't counted on the difference Jeff's thick cock would make, though.

"Cum, Jeff! Cum now! Cum for all your worth, young man!" I gasped hoarsely in his ear. Then for some strange reason I cannot explain, I added, "Cum inside Mrs. Nobbing, you bad-bad boy!"

My pussy was stretched tightly over his marvelous cock. I hadn't realized that this strain would splay my clit out so tightly against his hard young belly. Upon barking my instructions out to my young lover and rolling my clit up his belly for the first time, I began to experience one of the biggest climaxes of my life (Well, at least to that point in my life.).

I stopped my shrieking. Instead, I began to make these strange half-gasping, half-croaking sounds each time my slippery little clit rode up Jeff's belly and each time it ground its way back down and collided with the base of his cock. I was a wreck. I lost track of time. I heard myself reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in my head and fireworks began going off somewhere close by. I was just beginning to think I could hear the Star-spangled Banner in the distance when Jeff's cock went off like a cannon inside me. I actually felt my hips rise up off of him with that first massive salvo of his. I felt every single explosion of his cum as it rocketed up through his cock inside me and still, I ground my clit into him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds