Good Neighbors Ch. 02

I had never cum like this before. I have since but that is a story for another day. I didn't want this glorious feeling to stop -- ever. Those big explosions of cum began to seep out of me and they oozed out over my clit and Jeff's belly, making everything slicker and gloriously messy. I love messy orgasms. All that gooey seed mixed with my excitement and the way it just runs and spreads all over me is a lovely reminder of the glorious amount of hard work that leads up to orgasms. It's kind of a second reward, I guess and I was being richly rewarded.

"Mrs. Nobbing!" Jeff wheezed out when he finally finished emptying himself inside me, "I thought the first time -- when we were downstairs on the couch - was great, b-b-but this was -- was fa-a-antastic!"

I sat, resting my hands on the heaving muscles of Jeff's hard chest. Apparently, Jeff needed something to hold onto because he quickly busied them with my boobs, cupping them, pulling and twisting on both nipples slowly, absentmindedly as if fondling them brought him great comfort.

He was not bringing me any comfort, however. I had just ridden my way through a marvelous, glorious, breath-taking orgasm -- my first in years -- and judging from the hardness of my nipples, the shivers running up my spine and the new throbbing in my clit, I was about to pose a new challenge for my student.

His thick cock, limp and spent now was still nestled in my puss. I rolled my hips against him gently and discovered his cock wasn't all that limp. I scraped my clit over his belly once more - slower this time and decided his sausage was decidedly more firm. I was pretty certain Jeff was ready for a new challenge.

"Jeff," I began cautiously. My hips never stopped rolling slowly almost imperceptibly against him. "I've spent most of our lesson either standing or sitting up while you have spent most of our time together either sitting or lying down. What do you say we change positions for your next lesson, dear?"

He smiled, gave my boobs a playful tug and said, "Sure! But you have to show me what to do."

"Oh, you're a smart boy. I'm sure you'll catch on quickly once we get started," I told him as I rolled off of him.

It didn't take him long to catch on to his role in his position on top of me. After kissing me quite passionately (He was getting really good at that too!), Jeff slipped between my open legs, rose up on his knees to reveal his 'cobra' was standing tall and proud once again and ready to strike as he loomed over me, unsure what to do next.

I drew my knees up to my chest and asked, "See anything you like?"

My young stud glanced down, smiled broadly at the sight of my sloppy-wet mess of a pussy tilted up at him and yawning open. I know it opened up because I felt just the tiniest bit of his seed seep out and slowly trickle down onto my rectum.

He grabbed me by the ankles, threw my feet up high and out wide in a lewd 'V' and tipped his hips forward in a way that rolled his manhood downward toward his new target.

"Pace yourself, young man!" I scolded him. My words caused him to pause a moment. I could feel the head of his cock pressing into me, beginning to unfurl the folds of my pussy lips.

I took the moment to add, "Remember that I'm not here just to provide something warm, wet and hollow for you to pour your jolly juice into! Mrs. Nobbing needs a big, sweet orgasm, Jeff. Give me what I need."

He unleashed the full force of his teenage frenzy on me then and there. He lunged into me with all the earnest passion his hard, magnificently toned body could muster. He did pace himself, but I had forgotten just how fit and toned this young stud was. There was a moment just before we both began to cum in big crude, beastlike grunts that I feared he would punch a hole straight through me and shoot this third load of the night directly into the mattress. I survived -- but only by a little bit.

I had underestimated the strength of this young man. I had also forgotten the resilience of teenaged boy-men. The combination of his youth and magnificent physical conditioning had almost done me in and it wasn't even midnight yet. As I lay there panting, cum oozing out of me, my pussy still spasming and twitching and my legs still thrown up in the air, I wondered if I would even survive until ten in the morning.

In a fit of panic, I suddenly wheezed out "Jeff, I think you need a shower," and then gave him a gentle push off of me. "Go clean up, young man!"

I needed time to think, to come up with a plan right now. I knew that in twenty minutes Jeff would be hard once again and eager for another lesson. I needed a lesson plan. These exercises might well be the death of me, I feared, if I didn't do something quickly to change the trajectory of them. Screaming my way through orgasm after orgasm meant I was losing sight of the objectives Abbie and I had laid out.

I needed a lesson plan, I repeated in my head. Letting Jeff fuck my brains out every thirty minutes for the rest of the night was not a lesson plan. It was a glorious way to spend an evening, but Jeff's education was just as important. I stewed and sputtered over this dilemma for a few more minutes until it dawned on me that there were other, equally important lessons in addition to dancing and dating etiquette involved here. Table manners, proper dressing for the many social settings our sons would find themselves in and habits of cleanliness were all a part of what our sons could and should learn with our help.

Jeff emerged from the bathroom, his hair still wet and his lovely body glistening from his show. I don't think he had even bothered to towel off, but there he stood, his big cock newly resurrected and bobbing and twitching and beckoning to me from ten feet away. The sight of his big old pacifier almost weakened my resolve. Almost.

"Don't you feel better after your shower?" I asked.

"I guess . . . but-," he answered. He was staring at me the way Ned used stare at me when he was extra-horny. His eyes were roaming over my body as I sat on the edge of the bed the way I know he wanted to run his hands all over me. I could almost feel him pinching my nipples and squeezing my bottom.

"But you are ready for the next lesson, aren't you?" I said to finish his sentence and prevent him from saying something like ". . . but I'd love it if you were nailed to the spike in my lap!"

He sounded almost sad when he said, "Yeah."

"Good! Because your lessons are about to get way more challenging," I told him as I stood, aimed myself toward the hallway and then added over my shoulder, "Follow me."

I led him back to the living room, stopped him in the middle, making sure I was just out of reach and said, "Jeff, the coming part of your lesson will teach you restraint. You may find this part of your lesson a real challenge."

"How?" he asked innocently.

"We are about to resume our dance lesson and there will be positively no fooling around. No kissing and absolutely no fondling. You will be expected to practice a great deal of self-control as we dance, young man. You are to behave like a gentleman," I told him in my most authoritative 'Mother-in-charge' voice. I prayed he took me seriously. My admonitions certainly weren't softening that huge, throbbing erection staring up at me.

"Understood?" I challenged.

"S-s-so . . . you want me to dance with you -- h-hold you in my arms when you look as -- as gorgeous as you look right now?" he asked. He didn't sound very convinced that he could dance this way.

"Absolutely!" I snapped and then stepped forward into position to resume our dance lesson. I placed his hand in the small of my back and took up his other hand, fully prepared to torture and tantalize him for a little while.

Jeff hesitated a moment before finally picking up the rhythm of the music. He led us off perfectly and very quickly we were moving as one very nude, but very graceful single form. I had never danced nude in all my life but it was quickly becoming my second-most favorite thing to do.

I hadn't anticipated one thing, though. Jeff's erection kept poking at me and taking rude swipes across my belly. God knows I didn't mind his hot poker nudging my belly but it did seem to bother Jeff. He apologized twice for bumping me and got all red in the face. It was making him so uncomfortable that I finally decided to see if I could solve his problem. I solved it alright.

"Let's see if this helps," I offered, after he bumped me one more time. I pressed my torso in close to Jeff's lovely six pack abs. My advance caught his cock (yes, I called it a cock this time!) and trapped it between us. I instantly felt the head of it pressing like a thick, hot length of pipe beneath my sternum.

"Oh! . . . My goodness!" I squealed in surprise and then giggled like a schoolgirl again. I almost pulled back from him. His cock was so hard and so hot against my belly and it felt so intoxicating to have it pressed so tightly against me! I looked down and thought I almost caught a glimpse of the head peeking up from beneath my breasts.

When I had calmed myself enough, I asked him, "There. Is that better?"

I thought for a moment my young student was going to faint. When I glanced up, his mouth was open as wide as a bigmouth bass, his eyes were rolled back in his head and he was taking a big, noisy breath.

"That's . . . that's . . . much better, Mrs. Nobbing! . . . much better!" he practically shouted at me.

I did notice he missed a step or two right after this. His face turned even redder too and he started breathing a little funny, but otherwise we were able to continue our dance lesson without incident.

The heat, the hardness and the pressure of his gorgeous erection beneath my ribs began to take its toll on me too. I worked extra hard to keep his stiff manhood snugly nestled beneath my ribcage. I wanted it there. I needed it there. I think I was finding our dance just as difficult, just as distracting as my student. I felt flushed now and I may have made a few missteps as we danced too.

As the third song began, Jeff stopped our dancing abruptly, looked down into my eyes and said, "Mrs. Nobbing, I don't think I can dance any more."

"Mmm . . .," I said dreamily. I think I had closed my eyes again by this time, but I added dreamily, "Me too!"

"Let's do that other thing then," he announced.

I did open my eyes when he lifted me up. I threw my legs around his waist then too. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I even guided his cock to my opening when he attempted to plant himself like a flagpole inside me.

I am not proud of my behavior in that moment, but it seemed to be the only possible course of action for us both. I was so wet and he was so hard. I began to cum the instant Jeff entered me and Jeff didn't last much longer. He was strong enough to lift and plunge my helpless little pussy on his cock at will. His cum was falling out of me in big gobs on the carpet in no time. I had never fucked (Yes, crude as the word fuck may be, that's exactly what we did.) standing up before, but Jeff already had me sold on it.

As we lingered there in the middle of my living room like two exhausted beasts, panting and sweating, the cum splattering out of me onto my nice, clean carpet I muttered the only words I could think to say, "Take me to bed, Jeff. I think the rest of your lessons will be more meaningful if you learn them there."

Boy, but Jeff was strong! Or perhaps he was just extremely motivated. Anyway, he turned toward the stairway and we set off up the stairs, with him taking two steps at a time. It didn't seem to phase him that I was still impaled on that lovely cock of his. He may have been spent, but our bellies were joined tightly together. All I could do was hold on for dear life, my arms about his neck and my ankles locked behind his waist.

My bedroom was dark and unfamiliar to him. Jeff stopped just inside the doorway. I could tell he was unsure of his next step. I freed my hand from his neck just long enough to flip the light switch on and Jeff scrambled forward to the bed in a flash.

Jeff managed to surprise me again. Instead of throwing me down on the bed, he lifted my big meaty bottom up an inch or two, then let me fall hard against his muscular hips and smiled. He was hard and ready again! He appeared to be pleased with his newfound hardness too.

"Jeff!" I gasped. I was shocked by his miraculous recovery. "What is Mrs. Nobbing to do with you, young man? You are so . . . so . . . unruly!"

I was only halfheartedly trying to sound upset with my young student. After all, he was definitely showing great enthusiasm for the subject I was teaching and I could certainly claim responsibility for that.

"Put me down on the bed and we'll talk about this!" I commanded.

He put me down alright. And he landed right on top of me. His cock and my pussy never parted company as we fell. We bounced once and then he grabbed my ankles like I was a wishbone and he was about to make a wish. We carried on a heated conversation concerning his behavior for some time after this. It consisted mostly of Jeff's grunts, my shrieks, one or two shamefully foul curses (My language was so awful tonight!) on my part and some very heavy breathing from both of us. In the end we agreed his poor manners left a lot of room for improvement.

I would like to tell you that Jeff and I agreed to resume our lessons in the morning, we turned out the light and enjoyed a restful night's sleep. Well, that didn't happen. If I wasn't on top of Jeff, then Jeff was on top of me -- except when we were going to the bathroom or cleaning up the messy, filthy, delicious things we did with one another. Jeff seemed to have a strong fixation on my big ass. He couldn't keep his hands off my backside. I happily discovered what a lovely comfort it could be to hold his thick, vein-rippled cock in my hands.

At those few odd moments during that first night when we both managed to doze off, I awoke with my hand filled with lovely warm young cock. To my amazement -- and delight, I discovered that Jeff's penis never seemed to be limp. The second time I awoke from one of our little 'power' naps I discovered that the hand I held wrapped around Jeff's cock was jacking slowly, softly up and down over his sticky shaft. Apparently, this was my unconscious response to his lovely cock. I suppose that's why his cock was always hard and ready. Jeff's hands were all over my bottom each time I awoke too. It seems my ass mattered as much to Jeff as his cock mattered to me.

We finally collapsed, exhausted and, on my part at least, completely sated about 6:30. I was crusty with cum and sweat and spit. We slept for almost an hour. I awoke, my hand once again grasping his magnificent young cock. I decided it was time for a much-needed shower and gently slipped Jeff's hand from my bottom and quietly padded off to the bathroom. I looked back from the bathroom doorway at the Adonis-like bodybuilder in my bed and fought the urge to giggle one more time. I had been a bad, bad mama -- all night long.

I had only been in the shower a couple of minutes when the bathroom door opened and my teenaged partner came in. He opened the glass door, stepped in with me and announced, "I missed you."

I would have been deeply touched by his words if he hadn't been pointing a loaded weapon at me. What followed was one-part communal shower and one-part a struggle for control of his loaded weapon. In the end, I was able to prevent Jeff from shooting holes in my bathroom ceiling only when he grasped my bottom and lifted me up. I knew immediately what he had in mind and I grasped his pistol and helped him bury it deep inside my pussy.

We struggled for several minutes, the barrel of his weapon slipping back and forth inside me with bone-jarring force. I am proud to say I never once allowed his weapon to break free. When Jeff finally abandoned his struggle and began to fire his cannon off, every last bit of his erupting shrapnel rattled deep inside me before falling, spent and harmless on the shower floor. I had never in my life been fucked standing up like this until last night but it was quickly becoming one of my favorite ways to entertain young men.

Once I escaped the shower and Jeff's clutches, I threw on a robe. My robe was dowdy just like my dress and my underwear. I would need to update this too, I decided. I was a little ashamed to wear it but I knew Benjamin might be home soon and much as I would have liked to serve my young student his breakfast au natural, it might have caused a stir if Benjamin discovered me squirming like an excited puppy in Jeff's lap while we thoroughly cooked Benjamin's best friend's big, delicious breakfast sausage.

"You know," Jeff began, once I had him in a chair at the breakfast table with eggs and toast in front of him, "I think you ought to teach a dance class. Some of my friends ought to learn how to dance. You're good at . . . um, teaching."

"So you think I should teach more young men?" I asked. I wasn't sure he was serious. I wasn't sure I could handle more students.

"Well, yeah. I have one friend who is really awkward around girls. He's a nice guy but he doesn't know how to behave around a lady," he told me.

"And you don't feel awkward anymore just because you've had one lesson with me?" I almost squawked at him.

"No -- no! I still have a lot to learn! But you are such a good teacher that I just sorta thought you might want to share your knowledge and your experience," he fired back at me. "You have so much to offer! You're a great teacher," he added.

I thought about it a moment. I'm not sure he and I were talking about the same things here but the thought of having two or more nineteen-year-olds eager for lessons with me made my head spin. I had barely been able to manage Jeff's eager thirst for knowledge. I got a little weak in the knees considering what a couple of young studs with Jeff's enthusiasm might do to me. Still, the notion intrigued me.

"I'll think about it Jeff," I told him, "So . . . do you have a friend in mind if I do decide to try taking on another student?"

"Kind of," he replied in an offhanded way, "Are you interested -- I mean, for real?"

"I'll think about it," was all I would say. I needed to talk this over with Abbie. I was being cautious, as always, I chided myself. Deep down I knew I should take more risks, be more open to adventure. Teaching more young men like Jeff would certainly be a real adventure.

We finished our breakfast and I called Abbie to see if Benjamin would be coming home soon.

"We're not quite finished, Liz!" she told me. She sounded almost out of breath. After an odd pause, she added, "Give us ten more minutes."

I turned to Jeff and told him in a fever, "We've got ten minutes!"

I may only have been wearing a ratty old robe with nothing but a belt to untie, but Jeff's jacket was on the floor, his pants were down around his ankles and he was stabbing me in the belly with his manhood even before my robe hit the floor.

Boy, but it's good to have a strong young man around who can pick me up like a ragdoll and use his cock on me like a hammer! Jeff and I were kissing and I was bouncing up and down on his dick with my legs thrown out on either side of him, groaning right there in the middle of the kitchen in no time. I know Jeff didn't last very long but I didn't need him to. I was so spent from a night filled with these naughty shenanigans that five or six minutes of rough riding was all I could endure - unless I could have a paramedic nearby to revive me.

When Jeff had finished thanking me properly for his dancing lesson, he set me back down on my own feet, reluctantly removed his lovely hands from my ass and began to compose himself. I immediately began to clean myself up. As he pulled his sport coat back on I mopped up the mess we had made on the floor.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds