Good Things to Those Who Wait

"You alright, gorgeous?" I asked as kissed her forehead and nose. I was still on her and in her.

"Yeah, I'm perfect. I just made love with the woman I love. Things can't get much better." she kissed me back and I finally, and slowly, got off of her. I pulled off the strap-on and threw it across the room.

"We're going to have to go back to Jackie's." Zoey said as she hugged my side tightly. I rubbed her naked back as she spoke. I couldn't help but laugh at her statement.

"And why is that, love?" I asked with a giggle.

"I saw a really cute garter outfit that I think you would really like. It was really hot."

"I don't think I can handle garters yet and if I'm correct neither are you."

Out of nowhere Zoey grabbed me and flipped me over. She sat her still dripping sex on my stomach and looked at me with the sexiest eyes I had ever seen.

"Are you trying to insinuate that you broke my back?" Zoey gave me an evil smirk, there was my girl. My confident sexy loving girl. I laughed and quickly flipped her back over so that I saw on top.

"I thought yes, but I guess I'm going to have to try harder next time." I growled into her ear as I caught her neck between. I felt her body shiver all over.

And try harder I did.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds