• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Got You
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Got You

"I'm about to cum," my father croaked, "do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

I hummed an affirmative around his hard flesh as I yearned to feel his seed fill my mouth, to taste it as it slid down my throat to my stomach, in response my father moved his hands away and I sucked hard on his cock. Suddenly his cock twitched, I heard dad groaning as a spurt of warm, salty, sticky fluid filled my mouth almost to overflowing in one gush, desperately I swallowed. I was amazed at how much fluid there was in view of my father's earlier climax in my pussy, the flow trickled to an end, but I kept on sucking at him loving the sounds of pleasure he was making because of my attentions. To my joy his cock stayed hard in my mouth, after a few more minutes my father moved my head away from him, I looked up at him and smiled at the thought of what was to come next.

"Damn you are a good cock sucker for a beginner!" Dad grinned, "So what shall we do now?"

In reply I lay back on the carpet, opened my legs, bent my knees and looked up at him expectantly, dad laughed and knelt down in between my legs, but instead of fucking me he leant forward and started to lick my pussy. An orgasm ripped through me almost immediately, hitting me like a solid blow as he dug his tongue into my pussy and licked out my juices. His hands rose to my tits and started to tease my nipples and I went into an even bigger orgasm. Thank God my mother was such a heavy sleeper for my cries of ecstatic bliss lifted into the air without restraint, but they grew even louder when my father slid up and covered me with his body, his cock sinking into my pussy in one slow thrust that sent explosions of delight surging through me. Then he was moving inside me, his cock sliding against the walls of my pussy sending messages of such pleasure running through me that I thought I would die! His motions were slow and firm as he drove me from one high to another without pause and just when I thought I could take no more he thrust deep into me and I felt the sudden heat of his seed filling me. My body exploded in a fit of orgasmic shakes that almost bounced the two of us around the room, my father started to move again, fucking me as I surged through mighty orgasm after mighty orgasm. My senses were reeling under the force of the pleasure I was feeling and when I finally felt him pull his cock from my pussy and roll off my body I still felt those sensations running through me.

When we at last made our way up to bed it was with reluctance that I said goodnight to him outside my bedroom door, he kissed me then went into his room while I sighed and went to bed.

To my joy my father continued my 'education' after that night, he would have me whenever he could, always careful that mum never learnt of what we were doing, always thankful for her many clubs and social events that gave us so much time together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Got You
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds