Gothic Daughter-in-Law

"It's so big," she said, looking at my fully erect member in awe, "I'm not sure it will fit!"

"Let's give it a try anyway," I said, stroking my cock to make sure it stayed nice and hard.

Amelia knelt down and tried to wrap her black lips around my cock. She had some trouble at first, but finally got the tip into her mouth and started to suck on her. It was now clear to me that the young woman had never been fucked by anybody as well endowed as I am.

As she struggled to get my massive prick into her mouth, I slowly ran my fingers through her short, jet black hair. She bobbed up and down, trying to fit as much of my length into her mouth as she could. With my hands still entangled in her short hair, I gentled pulled her head up, trying to help her get more of my shaft into her throat. There was some resistance at first, but I just kept pushing away.

Letting my moistened cock pop out of her mouth, she looked up at me and smiled. She looked absolutely stunning, kneeling down on the floor, with her pierced breasts sticking up at me, and all of her tattoos and body art on display for me to see.

"Mmmmm," she said, "Tasty! I want to drink your cum!"

Amelia went back to work on my cock, sucking furiously on my erect member. As it got harder, and bigger, she alternated between sucking on it and rubbing it between her pert little boobs, letting me titty-fuck her athletic young body. Her breasts are so small, though, that she had to press them together to make enough cleavage for me to fuck. Quite frankly, I don't even know why she bothered, but you don't hear me complaining!

By this point, her black lipstick was starting to get smeared along the shaft of my cock. Amelia didn't even care. She just kept sucking away, with me pushing her head. I started to push harder, until finally I felt something give way. I pushed into her mouth until I could feel the head of my cock enter her throat. Looking down at my little gothic vixen, I could see her clenching her fists as I fucked her throat deeper than any other man ever had.

With my dick stuffing her mouth, Amelia tried to say something, but I didn't care. All I could make out was some muffled gibberish.

I could feel the piercing in her tongue gently tickling my cock and started to tense up. It was as if Amelia knew what was coming because her body seemed to stiffen as well. Within moments, the head of my cock flared and then I shot my load deep into her throat. Like a good little cum slut, Amelia swallowed every last drop of my seed. As my cock started to go soft, Amelia kept sucking it off, trying to make sure she could clean it off.

I looked down at Amelia. Her black lipstick and heavy eye liner was smeared all over her face, and her short, stylish hair was now a mess. Satisfied, I pulled out of her mouth, letting some of my jizz drip out of her mouth and down her smooth chest. Amelia ran her finger along the trail of my jizz, scooping it up on the tip of her index finger.

"Mmmm," Amelia cooed, licking the gob of my sperm off her finger, "That was delicious! Nobody has ever throat fucked me like that before!"

"You ever been fucked on a table top before," I asked her.

"No," she replied, seemingly shocked I still had this much left in me.

"Well you are about to," said, reaching down to help her get back on her feet.

Amelia stood up and I helped lift her up onto the table top where we had just eaten breakfast.

"Now that I'm nice and lubed up," I said, "I think it should fit quite nicely."

"Do it," she commanded me, "Fuck me with your monster cock! Just fucking rip me apart!"

Just the sweet, melodic sound of her voice speaking to me like that was enough to get me instantly hard again. My prick stiffened as I looked down at this pale, naked beauty lying on my kitchen table. Not needing any further coaxing, I eagerly pressed the tip of my engorged member at the entrance to her cunt.

"You ready," I asked her, "Because I could fuck you all night long..."

Looking down at this sexy waif, I wasn't so sure of that though. I had always known that Amelia was a skinny girl, but seeing her nude body sprawled out on top of my kitchen counter only reminded me of just how frail looking she really was. I could make out the outline of her ribs and hips, and could see her thin belly. I almost was afraid that I would destroy this sexy little goth girl with my huge cock.

"Yes," she said ever so softly, "Go ahead and fuck me. I'm ready for you to take me, to ravish me! I want you to tear my fucking cunt apart!"

Once again, I had to hand it to Amelia. She really had this dirty talk down pat. It made fucking my gothic little daughter-in-law all the more enjoyable.

I hesitated for a moment, just for a moment, and then lifted Amelia's legs up in the air and pressed the tip of my prick against the entrance to her vagina. I took a deep breath, and proceeded to enter her already moist cunt. Even though we were both soaking wet by this point and well lubricated, it still took some effort for me to enter her. Amelia squirmed and moaned beneath me. I looked down, and saw that she had her eyes closed shut and her teeth clenched. Her breathing was heavy and labored as she tried to accommodate the length of my member.

"Boy," I jokingly said to her as I panted from exertion, "You weren't kidding when you said you'd never fucked anyone with a cock this big."

"Yeah," she said breathlessly, "And... I've... slept... around... Mmmm....."

Amelia seemed to be overcome by either pain or pleasure, or maybe even both, as I worked my way deeper into her womanhood. There was some slight resistance at first, but it decreased as I worked my member further into her tight little hole.

'Yeah,' I sarcastically thought to myself, 'I never would have guessed from the way you dress or talk...'

"All right, get ready to brace yourself Amelia," I told her as I kept trying to work my way into her tight young cunt, "I'm going to start fucking you. I'll try to be gentle at first."

"Ummm hmmm," she moaned quietly beneath me, her eyes still clenched tightly shut.

I had to give Amelia credit here though. She kept thrusting her hips, trying to squeeze as much of my manhood into her cunt as she could. To help her, I started to pump away as well, gently at first but slowly building up in tempo. It was hard, but slowly pleasure started to replace the pain. I could a change come over Amelia as she started to moan in ecstasy. Her eyes were still closed, but a smile came over her face while I continued to passionately fuck her.

Amelia proved very receptive to this, eagerly moving her lithe young body underneath me as I pounded away at her tight cunt. She squirmed and moaned in pleasure, lost in pure rapture with each thrust. By this point, I had managed to get almost the entire length of my shaft into her pussy. Slowly pulling out, I teased her with my cock, and then I thrust all nine inches of my manhood into her vagina!

"Ohhh," she said through her clenched teeth, "That feels so good! Yeah! Keep it up!"

I was more than willing to oblige her request, and continued thrusting in and out of her cunt. I could feel her cunt stretching out to accommodate me. I hadn't fucked anything this tight for years! The feeling was absolutely amazing!

Amelia wrapped her pale legs around me as I slammed into her. She still had her boots and fishnets on, which somehow made the whole thing feel that much sexier. For such a scrawny young woman, her legs were surprisingly strong. I suppose she must have had a fair amount of practice fucking other guys.

Eventually, though, I could feel myself starting to tense up.

"Amelia," I said, tapping her gently, "I'm about to cum!"

"Yes," she screamed out, "Do it! Cum inside me! Fucking shoot your load!"

I continued to fuck the hot young goth girl on top of the counter. I tightly grabbed her hips as I continued to fuck her, making sure that I could get some traction.

"But I'm not wearing a condom," I said as I continued to pump her tight little cunt.

"I don't care Mr. Robertson," she said, "Do it anyway! Cum inside me and make me pregnant! I don't really give a shit! Make me carry your child!"

"All right then," I said.

And then, just like that, I shot my load deep into my daughter-in-law's womb. I could feel her tight young body tense up as I came inside of her. Amelia moaned in pleasure as my hot seed sprayed inside of her. I thrust in a couple more times, making sure that I was done, and then slowly pulled out of her.

"Whew," I said, trying to catch my breath after such an intense fuck session.

"Wow," Amelia said, seemingly at a loss for words, "I've never been fucked like that before! I've never had a real cock fill me up like that!"

"Oh yeah," I asked her.

"No," she said, "Even your son isn't hung like that. He's actually kind of scrawny... You are so much better than he is!"

"Is that so," I asked her.

"Yeah," she nodded, "At least... he's never fucked me like that!"

I reached down to help Amelia get up off the counter. Both of us were hot and sticky, covered in a thin sheet of sweat from our intense round of love making. Amelia started to take off her boots.

"We had better get washed up," I said, "You can use the shower up stairs if you'd like."

"All right," said the naked goth girl as she started to go up the stairs.

"And then," I added, almost after the fact, "Maybe you could join me by the swimming pool out back. Do you have a bikini?"

"Yes," she said as she went upstairs towards the bath room, "Yes I do..."

I stayed downstairs and watched her, giving me a nice view of her tight little ass. Man that was a nice firm butt! I thought to myself how hot it would be to fuck my sexy little goth vixen up her ass.

After a while, I decided to change into my swim trunks myself, so I went up stairs to my bed room and got changed as well. While Amelia took a nice hot shower, I went down and got the pool ready for her. I decided to get in and start swimming around while I waited for her. After all, it could take her a couple of minutes to shower and get changed into her swim suit.

Sure enough, eventually Amelia came down to join me by the pool. She was wearing a tiny black bikini with a thong and a skull and cross bone motif over her perky little boobs. I could make out her sexy nipple piercings through the thin black fabric of her bikini top. Only Amelia could manage to make a bikini go with the goth look.

"Wow," I said to her, "You look so fucking hot!"

"Oh yeah," she smiled coyly as she lankily made her over and sat beside me in the pool.

"Yeah," I nodded eagerly, "If you keep this up I'll probably wind up fucking you again tonight!"

"Mmmm," she said knowingly, "Do you think you'd have it in you?"

"Well," I said as I reached around and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, "I don't know, do you want to find out?"

"Sounds like fun," she said as she embraced me.

Even though we were outside, I wasn't all that worried about the neighbors catching us in the act. They worked, so they were unlikely to be home right now, and even if they were, we rarely saw them around anyway.

'Still,' I thought to myself, 'Probably a good idea to be quiet anyway, just in case. I wouldn't want to get caught banging my daughter-in-law.'

Sitting in the pool, I started to make out with Amelia, just as we had done earlier in the kitchen. Soon, I stripped off her tiny little bikini top, revealing her perky tits to the world. I groped her tiny little boobs, squeezing them roughly and eliciting more moaning from Amelia.

While we were making out, Amelia slipped my swimming trunks off, letting them float away in the pool. She started to stoke my cock, delicately working it with her hands. It wasn't long before I got hard again. After all, I had a hot young goth chick naked in my back yard! Besides, I'd never had sex in the water, so this whole affair was new to me!

"Oh yeah," I told her, "That's the stuff! Keep on working your gothic magic on my dick!"

"I will," she said, with a devious smile on her face.

Reaching down, I roughly pulled off Amelia's lacey black thong, leaving the gothic beauty naked in my swimming pool. I continued to rub her pussy lips, causing her to moan in pleasure. I got on top of Amelia and pushed my rock hard cock into her pussy. Fucking her was so much easier this time, now that I had already stretched her cunt out in our previous bout of love making.

"Mmmmm," moaned Amelia as I pumped my cock deep into her already well used pussy, "Keep fucking me! Keep fucking my cunt!"

It wasn't too much longer before I shot another load into my daughter-in-law's waiting womb, filling her with my virile seed. Amelia seemed to absolutely love it.

We swam around the pool a little longer, just making small talk and playing. We didn't even bother to put our clothes back on -- after all, what would have been the point by then. I already knew my wife wasn't coming home, the neighbors either didn't notice or care and Edward... well, from what my gothy daughter-in-law had said, he probably wouldn't be coming back over for a while either.

Amelia and I lounged about for a while, sitting by the pool side until the sun started to go down. It was a very surreal feeling, having an incestuous affair with my daughter-in-law, and then sitting about and making small talk as if nothing had happened. But at that point, I no longer cared about any of it. All I knew then was that I had satisfied all of my secret desires. After years of lusting after my son's wife, I had finally consummated my hidden fantasies, and damn it felt good!

"So what did you think of that," I asked her as we went inside.

"That was good," she exclaimed, literally pouncing on me and hugging me, "I had no idea that making love to my father-in-law could be so... great! We'll have to come over more and spend some time together if you get what I mean."

Amelia looked up at me with a wicked grin across her black lips.

"I think I do," I said, "Hey listen, since my wife will be out of town for a while, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to come to bed with me tonight?"

As we walked up to the porch, I gave her a playful slap on her ass, and then put my arm around her. I opened the sliding glass door and let her in, and she proceeded to hurry upstairs. I followed her, expecting her to go up to my bed room for further sexual antics. Instead, she made a bee line and headed straight for the bed room that she shared with my son. She closed the door, leaving me wondering what she was up to.

"Amelia," I asked, "You aren't going to sleep with me tonight then?"

"Yes I am," she said enigmatically through the closed door, "but I just thought I would get some... supplies, to make it more enjoyable. I think you'll like it!"

A few minutes later, the door opened up and Amelia burst out, clad in yet another one of her sexy gothic outfits. This time, she was wearing a short little plaid mini-skirt, decorated with safety pins, and a lacey black top, which was also torn. She also put on another pair of boots, perhaps remembering how much I was excited by that. But to top off the whole ensemble, she was wearing a neon orange wig cut into a short, stylish 'bob' cut.

"What do you think," she asked as she twirled around, giving me a nice view of her tight little ass, "Do you like it?"

"I do," I said rather stunned, "I like it a lot. It looks hot... but what is up with the wig?"

"Oh," she said, running her fingers through her fake orange hair as if she had forgotten it was even on her head, "Yeah, sometimes I wear a wig when I'm fucking..."

"Edward," I asked her, "You mean my son?"

There was a long and rather akward pause as neither of knew what to say to each other. I think that, maybe, the reality of our situation had started to dawn on us. For that moment, I couldn't bring myself to look my daughter-in-law in the eyes. Not knowing what else to do, I just stared down blankly at the floor.

Finally, it was Amelia who broke the silence.

"Yeah," she said, "Or at least, when we still used to fuck. Now... I don't even know anymore! I never see Edward. He just goes out and does, well, God only knows what, and leaves me at home by myself. I need attention! I just need to be touched!"

`She started to sob. I reached out to Amelia, my gothic daughter-in-law, and lovingly hugged her. I patted her on the back and tried to comfort her. It seemed to calm her down, at least for the moment.

"Amelia," I said, "That doesn't matter. None of that matters any more. No matter how badly my son treats you, I will always love you. You are special..."

She looked up at me and smiled, tears still in her eyes.

"Thank you Mr. Robertson," she said as she hugged me tightly, "I think I needed that."

"Of course," I said to her, patting her gently on the back, "of course..."

"So how long is your wife going to be out of town," Amelia asked me meekly.

"Just a couple of days," I responded, "She said she should be back by Thursday."

"Well then," she said, no longer seeming so depressed, "We haven't got much time left for more love making Mr. Robertson."

"I suppose so," I said, gleefully leading her back into my bed room, "Then we had better make the most of our time together."

My daughter-in-law crawled up onto my bed, lifting her ass up in the air to tempt me.

"So," she cooed softly, "What do you want to do to me?"

She shook her rump, adding to the seductive scene in front of me. Needless to say, I had already started to grow hard again seeing my gothic daughter-in-law expose herself to me like this.

"Are you going to fuck me up the ass," she asked, "Does that sound good to you? Fucking my ass?"

Amelia hiked up her short skirt, showing me her perfect little ass. I unfastened my belt buckle and dropped my pants, then pulled down my underwear, letting my massive cock spring free. Gently, Amelia pulled down her black silken thing, exposing her flawless alabaster ass to me. I got in bed and positioned myself behind this stunningly beautiful gothic vixen.

"You know Amelia," I whispered into her ear from behind as I lovingly stroked her hair, "This might hurt a little... at first."

"I don't care," she said, "I love anal sex... and I need your massive cock in my ass! Do it! It will feel good! I know it will!"

As I lined up the engorged tip of my cock with her anus, I could see Amelia gritting her teeth. I pushed lightly at the entrance to her rear until I finally felt it go in. Amelia moaned, seemingly lost in a mixture of pain and pleasure. As I felt the tightness of her anal opening start to loosen, I slowly started to build up tempo, pumping away at her ass harder and faster.

"Oh yeah," I said, grabbing a handful of her raven black hair, "You like that don't you? You are one sexy little anal fuck slut Amelia! You like it dirty and hard!"

With a handful of Amelia's short hair entangled in my fingers, I roughly pulled back her head as I pounded away at her tight little ass. I could hear her moaning gently as I continued to fuck her like this. She definitely seemed to like the rough kinky stuff. Guess I shouldn't have been surprised by that!

I kept thrusting into her ass until I could feel the tightness build inside of my cock. I shoved myself as far up her ass as I could go, still not believing how tight she was up there. With her sphincter tightly wrapped around my dick, I don't think I was able to cum. I staid like that for a moment until it finally became unbearable and pulled out of her ass.

I shot a load of hot, sticky cum all over her back, letting my seed coat her perfect gothic whiteness. Then, breathlessly, I looked down at my handiwork in admiration.

"Did you like that you little fuck slut," I asked her.

"Oh yes," she replied, "Very much. We shall have to try that again."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds