Gothic Daughter-in-Law

Amelia slept in my room that night, laying beside me in the bed where my wife usually slept. We cuddled and made love that night, but now our affair had taken on something different, something somehow more meaningful. Fortunately, Edward was nowhere to be seen, so me and Amelia were free to carry out our secret affair without fear.

Let me tell you, it turned out to be a fun couple of days, but like all good things, it eventually had to come to an end. Amelia and I continued to have our affair whenever we could, secretly fucking each other whenever we got the house alone to ourselves, but eventually, her and Edward got a new apartment and moved out. I went over to visit them a few times, but carrying on a secret affair with my sexy little daughter-in-law became much harder from that point on.

The best part was when Amelia turned up pregnant. She looked amazing, a waifishly thin gothic beauty with a huge pregnant belly sticking out in front of her. With her pale skin, leather dresses and tattoos and piercings, Amelia was the hottest little preggo I had ever seen. I was so turned on when I got to fuck her pregnant ass; I think that it may have been the best sex I've ever had in my life!

As I pumped away at her pregnant ass and finally shot my load deep up inside of my gothic daughter-in-law, I wondered whether she was carrying my son or my grand-son inside of her womb. Not that it really mattered anyway...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds