Granddad at Play Ch. 01

Her voice was now oozing sex appeal and I knew that if she carried on that I'd respond sexually.

"Ok, first off I need to check your personal details, so it would appear that you're Chris and you're sixty-six," she said as she scanned her notes, "You're registered at the local health centre...and generally speaking you've no pre-existing health problems – yes?"

"Yes, that's correct, so what do you want me to do?" I asked in an attempt to avoid any sexual context.

"Well, I want to check all your usual vital signs of course, and then I'll need you to get undressed too, so perhaps you could start by taking your shirt off," she said as she fitted her stethoscope into her ears.

By now I was already feeling that her idea of 'personal' was more than just one-to-one dealings and I tightened up inside as she talked about stripping off, knowing that my cock was already showing signs of arousal. I dumped my shirt on the chair and stood silently as Doctor Judy came and stood right beside me – so close that I could feel the warmth her generous tits seemed to be giving off and with one hand pressing a stethoscope against my back and then against my chest she stayed beside me for long moments.

The expanse of her swelling breasts, the generous mounds of which were held inside a revealingly loose blouse, and her smooth and curvy ass, encased in her tight skirt and her delightfully erotic scent was more than enough to arouse me and to be honest I could have stood there for ages enjoying the intimacy, but then she stepped away.

"Excellent, that's all fine," she said as she dumped her stethoscope on her desk, "Now, could you strip right down please."

With my cheeks blushing I bent and dropped my trousers, then stepped out of them.

"And the underwear please," she asked quietly and a moment later my boxers were on the floor too.

My penis wasn't fully erect by any means but he was most definitely aroused and it didn't help that her eyes were sweeping up and down my body as I stood there.

"You look fine," she said, to my relief, "Now then, here comes the personal bit!"

She stepped towards me again and this time she reached out and lifted my cock in her hand and the moment she did that it jerked and filled until it quivered stiffly erect in her hand.

"That's good," she said, giving me a warm smile and a gentle squeeze, "An excellent response – now, let me check your heart again."

She gathered her stethoscope again and listened to my considerably faster heartbeat, then removed the stethoscope once more but even as she did so she continued to hold my cock and she also seemed to be squeezing and caressing it too. On top of that she seemed to be releasing an amazingly erotic scent, a warm enticing aroma that definitely helped keep my cock erect. I just couldn't work out if it was a perfume she'd applied or whether it was just her own pheromones or arousal but whatever it was, it was delicious!

"You appear to be in quite excellent condition," she said finally, "I think you'll be perfect for this treatment."

With a parting squeeze she released me and stood back, then turned to make some notes. A moment or two later a pen clattered onto the floor and as she bent down to pick up the fallen pen so her tightly clad and curvy ass seemed to reach out towards me. My cock, which had begun to droop somewhat after she released her hold on me out now sprang upright again and throbbed urgently, stimulated by the situation and the sight as I imagined her naked ass...and at that moment she turned back suddenly.

"Ohh, I see you like my body?" she commented with a smile as she moved closer again, "So...how about a bit more fun for you?"

She lifted a small bottle from her table, took the top off and held it up towards me.

"This is the treatment we'd like to give you but this little sample is diluted so that we can test how well you take to it," she said, "So if you'd like to have a good sniff..."

I couldn't actually smell anything but I immediately felt my body tightening and my hips jerked forwards in an uncontrollable spasm.

"That's good," she said softly she continued to hold the bottle beneath my nose, "Now, breathe in deeply this time – that's excellent – and now, what about this?"

As she spoke she wrapped her hand around my cock again and began to jerk me off, her generous tits swaying deliciously before my eyes – and inside a minute I felt my body responding. Huge spasms jerked my hips and made my penis throb and then suddenly I felt myself about to climax. Urgently I tried to pull away in embarrassment but she held on tightly and continued to jerk me and then to add to my excitement she flicked open several buttons on her top, revealing amazing expanses of warm flesh. I could even see her dark brown nipples through the thin material of her bra, and saw the delicious mounds of her breasts shaking in time with her moving hand.

"Let it go!" she said in my ear, "I want you to cum!"

Oh fuck – cum I did – powerfully and suddenly!

A jet of cum, the likes of which I hadn't produced in years shot from my cock – and it was followed by a second generous squirt and then a third one, a fourth spurt and finally a fifth if somewhat lesser eruption!

"Uhhhh!" I grunted each time my cock erupted, "Oh fuck, fuck, ohhh bloody hell!"

With my orgasm completed she released me and stood back, her eyes scanning me all over – after which she wiped her hand on some tissues then added more notes to her records.

"Perfect – a really strong response!" she said happily, "I can most definitely approve you for the trial – you'll be called in to receive your implant tomorrow."

"Brilliant!" I murmured, still somewhat shaken by the amazing event and somewhat at a loss for words, "That was great, really great."

She pulled some more tissues from a box and handed them to me and as I cleaned my penis she knelt down and wiped all my cum from the floor. There was certainly plenty and it had sprayed anything up to perhaps five feet from me.

She dumped the used tissues in the bin, which I then noticed was almost full of crumpled and damp-looking tissues. I'd obviously not been the first to erupt that morning!

"That was such a good climax," she said as she stood up again and began doing up her buttons again, "I think you liked that!"

"Definitely!" I agreed, "I was embarrassed at first but now I've done it I feel really good!"

"That's another side-effect – a feeling of happy contentment," she said, "Mind you, I don't think that you were an unhappy person anyway."

"I'm certainly happy now!" I added and with that she leaned forward, kissed my cheek and having made sure that I was decent she ushered me to the door.

"Lovely to have met you again – I might see you again some time," she said as she closed the door, leaving me with a warm feeling inside me as I headed back to my rooms.

A few days later those of us who had passed their tests, some twenty-five vintage members of our community, had all been given our implants and we now awaited our bodily responses. We'd been told that as the implants would slowly release the treatment it might be several days before we felt any changes or improvement but in the meanwhile we'd been told to report any undesirable side-effects but otherwise to carry on as normal.

In my own case the implant seemed to be working quite quickly because although there certainly seemed to be no undesirable side-effects that I could notice, I was already finding that my appetite, my energy levels and the frequency of my erections had all increased noticeably. I felt sure that my cock had grown too, but that might just have been that my erections were seemingly stronger than any I'd known in years.

It was only the lack of a sex partner than was a drawback because over the next few days I simply had to rub one out every night and sometimes as soon as I awoke too – a considerable improvement in my sexual enthusiasm for certain. I'd even had to go and buy some more tissues because my output of cum was now considerably greater than it had been for many a long year, but that was a minor irritation which I had no reason to complain about!

For the next week or so life settled back into a routine, one that I was enjoying completely. My day began and ended with a fulfilling wank and I felt quite rejuvenated. The place itself had nice communal gardens, a basic gym, a smallish swimming pool (enclosed inside a warm glass structure) in which I exercised regularly and many recesses and areas for both indoor and outdoor activities and with a bubbling happy crowd of residents I was kept remarkably busy. I still had my own car too so I was able to 'escape' to the shops or just out for a trip but, to be honest, life at James Organ Court was more than enough for me.

To round off each day, in the evenings a number of us would gather in one of the several comfortable lounges to set the world to rights, to exchange banter, to play cards or sometimes to watch TV and the discussions were many and far reaching in their variety. There would be a mixed bunch of people in our lounge, some of whom stayed only briefly while others, like me, tended to enjoy the company and stay for longer.

The strangest thing about the whole affair was that despite us all having been given our implants, changes in our bodies were never discussed or even mentioned. It was as if we didn't know what to say or do on the subject – that was until one evening after we'd watched the television.

That evening in particular began as normal with all those from our table settling down in the lounge to relax and chatter, including the two ladies. After perhaps an hour, the ladies left us to attend to their own matters, leaving us four guys alone in the lounge and with conversations fading and with nothing better to do we found ourselves watching a program on the TV which turned out to be about how elderly people were remaining sexually active for longer nowadays. I felt myself agreeing with the theme of the program, while also wondering where my next fuck might come from and as my brain began to think of sexual matters I felt my penis starting to stir and fill out.

'Must be time for your evening wank', I thought to myself but then my attention was drawn to Dick as he spoke up.

"That was interesting," he said as the program ended, "I couldn't agree more with what they were saying – that's just how I feel."

"Yes absolutely," I answered, "Anyway, I don't see why people should have to stop doing what they've been doing all their lives just because they're getting on a bit."

As I looked across at Dick I was amazed to notice that he seemed to have an erection; one that looked to be pretty substantial, to be honest.

"Who said anything about stopping?" said Bill, suddenly animated, "Now I've had my implant I reckon I get almost as much sex as I used to get perhaps thirty years ago – more than I've had for ages."

"Hmmmph!" I scoffed, "I still want sex but where do you find sex around here then?"

"Everywhere!" exclaimed Joe suddenly.

I felt my cock starting to swell more quickly now.

"Huh, I haven't exactly had many offers yet," I scoffed again, feeling both aroused and irritated.

There wasn't a female in sight...

"You haven't asked the right people I guess," said Dick with an exaggerated wink, "Fancy a bit of fun later?"

He thrust his groin upwards, displaying to all of us the substantial tent in his trousers.

I laughed because I was sure that Dick was just playing and yet the pronounced tent in his trousers proclaimed his eager enthusiasm. My mind also cringed at the idea of having sex with another man and yet even as I rejected the very idea, I felt my cock surging into full erection in my trousers. I pushed it to one side to avoid it being noticed.

My quickly growing arousal, even at the thought of gay sex seemed odd to me until I realised that since I'd been at James Organ Court I hadn't enjoyed sex with any other person. To my cock, sexual attention of any kind would be gratefully received but I still hankered after some male to female sex!

"Now if you had some nice tits like Mary then I might be interested!" I replied light-heartedly, "Come on, be serious, where do you get all your sex from?"

"Here!" said Joe as he waved his arm around in an all-encompassing arc, "Loads of it all the time!"

"Huh – as if!" I exclaimed while wondering how I was missing out.

Bill's face now had a huge grin across it and I noticed that his hand was over his groin, presumably covering up his stiffening penis, just like I was now doing.

"Yeah, I never go without either," he said gleefully, "Like I said, I reckon I'm probably getting more sex now than I've had since I was a real youngster!"

There had to be an answer that they were hiding – there had to be some female residents who were open to all comers – and cummers!

"Hah – who with then, any chance I can share?" I asked as I felt my cock throbbing strongly, "Is she pretty? What does she look like? Where is she? Which apartment is she in?"

"Not she – it's he!" said Dick, "It's me – well, us!"

My eyes hardly knew where to look or who to look at as I let the idea sink in.

"What? You? Honestly?" I asked, still aghast and yet still aroused, "You...and Bill?"

"Well yeah and Joe of course and a few others," Dick said with a huge smile, "Fancy a go?"

"He's brilliant at sucking you off!" said Joe as he mimicked his mouth around a cock, "And his arse is smooth and firm."

"So's mine!" added Bill quickly, "And I'm tighter than he is!"

"Sez you!" scoffed Dick, "Wanna bet?"

"No arguing!" said Joe, "You're both bloody good – so anyway Chris, that's how we have lots of sex."

"But, but, what about the girls?" I asked, still doing my best to stay focussed on my own viewpoint, "Don't they let you do anything?"

"Of course some of them do," said Dick, his hand now stroking his trouser-covered cock, "But they don't seem to get as horny as us guys do – either that or their implants are taking longer to work."

"Or perhaps they play amongst themselves instead!" chuckled Bill.

There was a pause in the conversation now and it gave me a chance to let my eyes rest on the other guys bulges and sure enough both Dick and Joe were rubbing their hands over their groins. Bill on the other hand was letting his penis strain against the material of his trousers, almost as if he didn't know it was there, but I was wrong.

"Quit showing off!" said Joe as he reached across and stroked Bill's bulge.

"Leave him alone – he's always doing that," said Dick, "Mind you, he's certainly got something to show off."

The all looked at me but I could only look quizzical by return.

"He's got a big dick," said Dick, "Tell him Bill."

"I've got nine inches," said Bill as he lifted his groin up to stress the size of his bulge, "Well, just over on a good day!"

"And I've got almost eight inches, so there!" said Dick as he outlined his trouser-clad penis.

"Wow!" I exclaimed unintentionally, "That's amazing!"

"What about you?" asked Bill and for once I felt almost inadequate as the spotlight came to rest on me.

"I'm about seven and a bit inches," I said quietly and shyly, adding in my own defence, "At least it's good and solid and works perfectly well."

"And so it should," said Joe as he licked his lips, "That's a nice size – not too big, unlike some people!"

"Yeah, I could just imagine Bill's nine inches, that's quite a monster," I said, eager to join in and to be seen as one of the crowd.

"Mmmm, it is!" said Joe, his hand now working faster over his cock, "And it feels even bigger when he gets it all up inside you!"

"Mmmm yeah, feels good when I get it inside him too," murmured Bill, "He's got a lovely tight arse!"

"What – you let him fuck you?" I asked, my eyes almost bulging out as far as my cock was, "You're all gay then?"

"No – not really, not gay as in 'we only fuck men'," said Joe sounding somewhat aggrieved at my suggestion, "We just make the most of what's available – I mean, how often would you expect to fuck one of the ladies here?"

"Errr, once a month – well, once a week perhaps if I was lucky," I mumbled, not really knowing what to say, "Once I found someone, that is."

"Well we can do it every day, so that's even better!" said Bill happily.

"And Dick and I do it twice a day!" added Joe with a smirk.

My eyes must have been bulging out of my head, such was my astonishment and yet I couldn't help but want to know more.

"So what about you Joe, how big's yours then?" I asked, enjoying my newly-found freedom of speech.

Joe looked almost bashful for a moment, then looked down at his cock and then up at me.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know right now," he said quietly, "It used to be about six and a half inches but it seems to have been growing and I'm sure it's about an inch longer since we had that implant."

I sat there dumbfounded for a little while as I mulled things over and my mind seemed to take control, closing out everything else as I considered the situation. Here were all my newfound friends discussing and indulging in homosexual activities and all seemingly having a wonderful time, and there was me sticking to the old five-fingered routine.

And then it hit me – something that had been said that now rose to the surface. The boss of the Laboratory had implied that the treatment might readjust our sexual orientation and perhaps that's what had happened – and then I also realised that quite apart from feeling astonished to know that Bill had a nine inch cock I was actually excited by the idea too and wanted to find out more.

I closed my eyes so I could concentrate and although I could hear the slight buzz of conversation around me my mind was now busy elsewhere, imagining those eager organs, imagining the spurts of cum and imagining the feeling of having my arsehole stretched by one or other of them and in that instant I felt my cock surge and throb powerfully.

"Ohh, look at him!" I now heard someone say, "He's having a wet dream!"

"No I'm not!" I answered as I snapped my eyes open and dragged my mind from the gutter, "I was just thinking."

In an instant I was alert again, my eyes instantly focussing on my groin. A sizeable area was now turning darker as it became soaked from within – but I also knew very well that I hadn't climaxed. It was precum that must have flooded out as my cock surged, a veritable gusher of liberated juices that had just pumped from my stiff penis. Years and years ago it used to do that although of late it seemed to have faded away – but now it was back, it seemed!

"No, no, I wasn't asleep –I haven't had a wet dream!" I suddenly gasped, opening my eyes wider, "Sorry fellas, just got excited I think; I'm just...it's just..."

"Precum, isn't it?" asked Dick from right beside me, "You're totally stiff, aren't you Chris?"

"Yes, most definitely I am," I admitted as I adjusted the lie of my penis, "Can't imagine what made my errr, thingy do that."

"It's not your 'thingy' – it's your cock, so don't be shy about it!" said Joe, "And it looks as if it's a nice one too."

"And he had a good dream too!" added Dick.

The way that my penis now lay more or less showed it's full size of seven or so inches and now that I seemed to be the centre of attention I lifted my hips up to better display it.

"I should say he's got a nice one," said Bill as he stroked his huge bulge, "That looks good and firm – that's what I like!"

It was at that moment that I realised that Peter was still with us and was listening intently and I pointed to him.

"Watch out, he's taking notes!" I said and suddenly all eyes were on Peter who lowered his eyes modestly.

"Of course I'm listening but don't worry – I'm not note taking," he said, "Not only that, there's something you don't know."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds