Granddad at Play Ch. 01

"What's that then?" asked Joe, "No secrets here!"

"I'm gay," said Peter, "Always have been."

The place went silent for a moment before Bill laughed.

"Hey that's great!" he said to my amazement, "Another cock to play with eh!"

With that Bill leaned forward and placed his hand over Peter's groin for a few moments before lifting it away.

"He feels pretty genuine to me," he said, "And that was a test, in case you didn't know – if he'd flinched away I'd know he was fibbing...but he didn't, so welcome to the club Peter!"

Peter smiled more confidently now and then lifted his groin to display the bulge of his rising penis, a bulge that he outlined with his hand.

"Looking forward to some fun, fellas," he said, his own erection clearly outlined, "I'm afraid though that I have to work as well as take notes so I can't do much right now but I can't wait to join in eventually."

The pressure to enjoy some sex seemed to be rising inside me and as my penis continued to throb I found myself urgently needing to see what the other guys had on offer. I wasn't sure why or what I intended to do with them but I knew that I'd soon have to get my cock out and unload and that I really could enjoy some company while I jerked one out.

"Can I see yours Peter?" I asked, a suggestion that caused Bill to burst out laughing.

"Not out here, old boy," he said, "Leave the poor man alone!"

I think that Peter was about to agree to us meeting but Bill butted in again.

"On the other hand if you would like to come back to my room you can find out all you want about my cock instead!" he said, "It needs a bit of attention."

With that he stood up and let the monstrous bulge in his trousers point towards me then used his hand to outline his stiff penis just as Peter had done.

"Come on Chris, can't wait to feel your hand around my cock!" he added as he gripped my arm and pulled me from my chair, "And I'd love to do my own exploring as well."

The other two also stood up now but Bill waved his hand at them.

"No, this is a private session just for Chris," he said, "He needs a bit of education before we let him loose!"

Bill laughed as he stepped towards me and having grasped my arm he propelled me from the room and down the corridor, soon stopping at Unit 15 – his own suite.

"In you come then," he said as he pushed me inside and closed the door behind us, "Time for you to join the crowd."

Like a lamb to the slaughter I let him organise me until we were standing there alone in his unit.

The transaction from the placid lounge where we'd watched TV to a close group discussing sexual organs to a man-to-man environment made the hairs on my neck quiver – and yet I could feel that my cock was still as stiff as before. My mind may have been daunted but my body seemed to be all in favour and Bill was all eager!

"Make yourself at home," said Bill as he pushed me towards a comfy looking sofa, "Might be a good idea to pop those trousers off while you're at it."

Even as he spoke Bill was releasing his own trousers, then stepping out of them to reveal a brightly patterned pair of boxer shorts that bulged hugely at the front. I dithered for a few moments and then, suddenly feeling quite liberated I undid and removed my own trousers, to reveal that my own underwear was even damper than my trousers. For an instant I was shy again, then knew at once that I had nothing to be shy about, so I sat down. Bill meanwhile was just returning from the kitchen with two cans of lager in his hands, one of which he handed to me.

"Here you go Chris and thanks for coming round," he said as he settled beside me, his bare leg occasionally touching mine, "We wondered how long it would take for you to join in."

"I didn't realise..." I muttered and Bill's hand patted my thigh.

"That's fair enough since you're new here," he said, "Anyway, Joe and Dick and I and a couple of others had been playing around together for ages – you know, just some sexy play but this new implant really seems to have woken things up."

"So it seems," I said, feeling my penis still as hard as anything.

"Yeah, we've been doing things, well, a few things, but suddenly our sexual activities have gone through the roof," he added, "Suddenly its gone from just playing around a bit, you know, wanking and sucking and such occasionally, to fucking as well and it's brilliant!"

I felt my arsehole tighten as he spoke and yet even as it did my cock surged again and my hips jerked.

"Oh, look at you, you're so ready, aren't you?" he said as he stood up and pushed his underwear down, "Come on, drop those underpants and lets get down to some action!"

Suddenly his huge penis stood there before me, it's glistening end partially hidden by his foreskin. There was a drip of precum at the tip that quivered and shimmered in the light.

"So what do you think of that then?" asked Bill as he thrust his groin forward and as he did so his foreskin slid smoothly back, uncovering his glistening, glowing knob.

"Huge, isn't it?" I breathed, my eyes locked on the astonishing sight, "It's amazing!"

"Feels good to hold onto as well," Bill said, "Come on then, let's have your hand."

"No – no thanks," I gasped, my inner self unsure of my feelings, "Not right is it?"

"What's not right – what, holding onto another man's cock!" spluttered Bill as he gently stroked his lengthy penis, "You want to try it – nothing wrong with doing that and it feels so damn good too!"

I shook my head, still unsure of myself despite feeling my own penis stiffening.

"I shouldn't," I said, the words slipping out despite part of my mind being all in favour of a feel.

I was unsure and yet excited, scared and yet fascinated but deep inside me I knew that I simply had to get to know it better. I slowly lifted my hand towards his penis and as I did so Bill shuffled closer until his cock rested on my upturned palm. The heat coming from it made it feel heavy somehow and when Bill made it jerk it almost jumped from my hand.

"Come on – get hold of it properly," he said, "Go on, wrap your fingers round it – pretend it's yours."

"Mine isn't so big as yours," I noted, but even as I spoke my fingers curled around his shaft.

"Doesn't matter how big or small it is, what matters is how good it feels," said Bill as he shuffled closer to me, "That's it – right, now you've got hold of it, try stroking it a bit."

Now that I was actually touching his penis the idea of stroking it seemed almost natural and it took only a small adjustment to my grip before I was able to slide his foreskin back and forward with ease. As I did so a small pulse of precum oozed from the tip, slid down under his knob and touched my hand as I slid my fist up and down his penis. In an instant the sliding motion became easier as his precum quickly spread around and Bill's breathing became faster and somewhat louder.

"Nice!" he murmured, "Oh, that's good, you've got a lovely touch you know."

"Have I?" I asked, my voice sounding quite seductive, "Do you want me to keep going?"

"For a while," he said as his hips began to thrust his cock through my moving fist, "Not too long though."

The flow of his precum had increased now and it lubricated not only his knob but his whole cock as well as my hand and although the smell was subtle it was powerful too. Perhaps it was the slippery feeling of his juices rather than the scent that stirred me and as I felt my own cock responding I reached down to stroke it through my underpants, feeling as I did so the stickiness of my own precum.

"You're not going to cum are you?" I asked, as his penis suddenly jerked in my hand, "I don't want your stuff spraying everywhere."

"Ho! Not yet!" Bill laughed, "We've only just started, but you're doing a great job so far!"

I continued to work on his penis for a while until suddenly he pulled away from me then turned his personal attention to me.

"Come on, I thought you were getting those togs off," he said as he stretched out his hands towards me, reminding me that I still had my underpants on.

Empowered now I stood up, revealing the straining tent in the fabric. My own seven inch penis was feeling very, very aroused and eager to join in somehow.

"Hey, that looks like fun, Chris," said Bill and with that he quickly bent down, stuck his thumbs inside my underpants and pushed them down to my feet.

My cock sprang out, slapping him across his face then quivering almost upright as Bill stood up again, his stiff penis now just inches from mine. My own foreskin had retracted entirely leaving my glowing, glistening, sticky knob exposed and ready for action, just as Bill's was.

"That's a nice one Chris, ohh, this is going to feel so good!" said Bill and in an instant he was on his knees before me with his hand wrapped around my cock.

"Ahhh!" I gasped at his touch, "What the hell are you doing?"

I don't think that I intended to say that but my mind just automatically made me speak but before I was able to find other words Bill was in action again.

His hand pulled at my penis and I found myself stepping forward as I followed my cock, then in another moment his mouth had engulfed most of my cock!

"Ohhh Billlll!" I spluttered, "Cut it out – you shouldn't!"

"Mmmmmm!" was the only response that was made and all the while his warm wet mouth slid up and down my pole sending delicious sensations all through my body.

"Stop it!" I sighed ineffectually and weakly, "Stop – ahh, no, no, don't stop!"

The trouble was that it felt so bloody nice, so arousing and so damn sexy that it wasn't long before I just forgot that it was a man who was sucking me. All that mattered was that I was enjoying it and as his lips caressed my cock and his tongue twisted over and around my knob I felt my hips starting to thrust time and time again, pressing my penis into his mouth.

My hands too joined in and now they'd settled at the back of his head, pulling him closer so that I could drive my cock down into his throat, so that I could fuck his face, so that I could enjoy every single moment.

"Bloody hell, you'll make me cum if you're not careful," I panted, "Oh fuck, this is too good!"

My hips were now thrusting steadily but Bill was taking me so easily, letting my cock press into his throat then pulling away so that just his lips were in action. His hand was rubbing my shaft too and I was quickly approaching my final moments.

With my hands I tried to push him away but Bill's own hands now gripped my arse cheeks while his mouth did amazing things to my cock and there was no stopping me now.

"Gonna cum!" I gasped, "Keep doing that and I'll cum – oh fuck – it's cumming, can't stop now!"

Bill seemed to tighten his grip on me, his fingers were digging into my arse and his mouth was sucking me so hard that it felt as if he'd eviscerate me through my cock.

"Uhhhhh!" I grunted as my first jet of cum speared into his mouth, "Uhhh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

More cum spurted from my penis as Bill resumed sucking me. I heard him swallow a mouthful but there were several more spurts before I'd finished.

Once my orgasm had died down I suddenly realised that I'd been holding my breath and now I breathed out hugely, then sucked in big and much needed lungfuls of fresh air.

Bill looked up at me and winked and then as I came down off my climactic peak I felt my knees trembling and my cock beginning to wilt and had to reach out to the table for support. As I sagged against the table Bill released my penis from his mouth and his hands from my arse and pulled away, to kneel there, his face reddened with sweat and with a streak of cum from his mouth to his chin.

He smiled, then opened his mouth to show me the puddle of cum on his tongue before he closed his mouth and swallowed.

"That was delicious!" he said as he wiped up the little dribble with the end of his finger, "Loads of it too! Do you want this bit?"

I shook my head but Bill stood up and held up his cum-smeared finger.

"Yes you do," he said, "Open wide!"

It wasn't that I'd never tasted my cum, in fact I quite often used to eat my own when alone, but it was doing so in the presence of another man that was off-putting but I was given no option.

Bill's finger pressed between my lips and I just let him slip his finger into my mouth where my tongue had no choice but to remove the small sample of my climax.

"Well done, that's good," said Bill, "Now then, your turn!"

Before he could get me moving however, I paused to think because the amount of cum I'd produced and the power of my squirting had felt amazing. Bill saw my expression and held still too.

"What's up?" he asked quizzically.

"Nothing – no problem," I said to calm him, "I was just thinking of how good that orgasm was – it felt so strong and I'm sure I pumped out way more cum than usual."

"I bet you did," he answered as he stroked his penis gently, "That's that implant for you – they said it would stimulate your body."

"Definitely works then!" I said, "And that's all within just a week or so."

Bill laughed happily.

"Just think how good it'll get after a few more weeks then!" chuckled Bill, as he stropped his cock more energetically, "You should be able to fill a small bucket!!"

We both laughed at the somewhat ludicrous idea and somehow I found myself licking my lips, then noticed that Bill too seemed impressed with the idea.

"Just think about it – a whole bucketful – all that delicious cum," he mused, his penis now glistening with precum, "What a lovely thought."

Bill and I allowed our minds to absorb the imaginary scenario and as we mused his thumb gathered a little blob of precum from the tip of his erection, brought it up to his mouth and sucked his thumb clean.

"Mmmm, nice!" he hummed, "Tasty little sample!"

Suddenly Bill seemed to drag himself back to the present and he coughed lightly.

"Hey, come on, my cock's waiting!" he said, shaking his cock up and down, "Get down there and get busy!"

I was still feeling quite wary of such gay activity but after Bill had sucked me off the sexual excitement inside me was high and despite my concerns I found myself settling onto my knees with Bill's eager cock bobbing right in front of me. It looked huge and thick and powerful and for a moment or two I felt scared but Bill seemed to understand and did his best to calm me.

"Just take it easy," he said soothingly, "Put your hand round it again first of all and get used to the feel of it."

I did as I was told and felt the stiffness of his erection, the softness of his penile skin and the way his blood-filled tissue held his cock rigidly. I slid my hand down his penis, sliding his foreskin right back until his entire knob was exposed to me. It glowed and shone in the light and although it looked very similar to my own penis, this was an entirely different instrument. His knob was a somewhat different shape to mine, being more elongated and it was most definitely larger.

Warily I moved my fist up and down his length, exploring the firm flesh and the way it responded to my touch. As I pushed his foreskin back so Bill seemed to press forward, pushing his penis at me quickly and eagerly.

"Ohhh fuck, that's nice!" he murmured softly, "Keep going though, do it more and then do it a bit faster too."

The act of feeling, touching, stroking his penis had now somehow caused my own cock to stiffen once again and not only that, the more I touched him the more I wanted. I stroked him a bit faster now and felt his cock seemingly growing even more in my hand, becoming harder and stronger. I squeezed his shaft firmly and with my fist tighter around it I slid my hand up and down steadily, straining his foreskin as I moved.

"Ahhh, fucking lovely!" he moaned as his hips jerked strongly, "You've got a wonderful touch!"

With the contented knowledge that I was pleasing him I moved my hand a bit faster still, and now let my thumb slip up and over his knob with each stroke.

"Is that nice?" I asked and Bill nodded furiously.

"Bloody nice, too damn nice!" he said, "You keep doing that and I'll cum really quickly!"

I wasn't yet sure if I wanted that – the aim was of course to jerk him off and yet I was still wary of having his cum anywhere near me. The fact that he'd already let my penis explode inside his mouth had nothing to do with my own feelings of this being either illegal, very gay or just plain wrong and I was torn between my desires. In addition to that, the fact that I was on my knees with his cock just feet from my face was also exceptionally scary and my mind was in turmoil.

I wanted to see him erupt; I wanted to see all his cum squirting everywhere and yet I wasn't sure that I wanted to be part of it – but Bill had other ideas.

"Come on Chris, get your mouth round it," he said as he thrust his penis out towards me again, "You're doing so well that I won't be able to last much longer."

"What? Ohhh fuck!" I murmured as my hand paused in it's sliding up and down the rigid penis before me, "Don't know if I can."

"Course you can!" cried Bill urgently, "If I can do it then you can too – it's easy! I won't stuff it down your throat – I'll be careful."

He kept pushing his cock out towards me and I knew damn well that if I didn't do it I'd never live it down – Bill would probably see to it that I was left out of any sexual activity among the residents, that was for sure.

I opened my mouth wide, shut my eyes and leaned forward, my mind expecting me to gag and maybe even puke the moment I felt his cock inside my mouth, but I felt nothing unduly nasty as my mouth and his cock made contact. Carefully I closed my lips and as I did so I quickly encountered some warm yet firm flesh that actually tasted and felt quite interesting. It took me a moment or two to absorb that this was his penis that I now had in my mouth but somehow now it was no longer revolting – it hadn't made me sick or caused me to recoil and it felt quite nice actually.

"Hey, you did it!" said Bill, "Mind your teeth then use your lips and your tongue – and make sure you use your hand too."

Oh yeah, my hand – I started to stroke his shaft again while checking that I only had his knob in my mouth and it was actually enjoyable. After a little while I felt a warm glow of moisture on my tongue and for a moment I wondered if he'd cum before I realised that it was a blob of precum that had flowed from his penis – that was all. It was tasty, well, almost tasteless to be honest – just a hint of a sexual nature but it tasted completely harmless. I rubbed him a bit faster and harder and as I did so another warm gush of precum oozed out onto my tongue and it was delicious!

I licked the tip to actually encourage the production of more of his nectar, then concentrated on just sucking at his penis, enjoying the firm column of flesh that was sliding in and out of my mouth. Above me Bill hummed his satisfaction at my efforts just as I found myself beginning to enjoy the feeling of power that I seemed to possess.

"Getting close now," muttered Bill from above me after a while, "You're pretty bloody good at that."

I pushed his penis from my mouth for a moment, feeling the firm rubbery texture of his knob as it slid past my lips, then, with his shaft held in my hand I looked up at Bill.

"Do I have to finish you off then?" I asked, my mind vacillating between desire and panic, "I mean, what happens when you cum?"

"Well I squirt, don't I!" he exclaimed with a chuckle, "Why, don't you fancy the idea of a nice mouthful of cum?"

Truthfully I didn't – and yet I did! I'd swallowed mouthfuls of my own spunk in days gone past but apart from occasionally tasting another man's cum as I went down on a woman in the course of a threesome, I hadn't really indulged in cum-swallowing before – most certainly not straight from the tap!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds