Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 03

He was a goner, his cock still stiff, giving him away. She laughed as he slobbered into her slimy neck meat and stroked him, keeping him hard, making him thrust into her hand. She climbed on him, fisting his shaft to her hairy pussy, sitting back and taking him to the balls as she cupped his head to her neck which he still frantically suckled as she slowly bounced up and down on his dick with her amazingly tight, hairy cunt.

"Now for dessert, Jimmy," she hissed, tonguing his ear as he tongued the remaining come from her neck and face with desperate, wanting licks. "Do you like creampie, boy?"

"Creampie?" he moaned into her sweaty waddle, lapping it madly.

"Yes, creampie...a woman loves when a man makes the ultimate overture of his love by cumming inside her...and eating it back out!" she growled into his ear, thundering her meaty cheeks up and down, pounding her pussy on his cock. "Right, Jimmy!"

"Oh, God...YESSSS GRANDMA YES!!!"

She laughed and sat up enough to swing her saggy old tits in Jimmy's face, the young man's tongue stretched to lap at the nipples like a baby bird waiting for his mother's nourishment, finding them and attaching his sucking mouth to the thick brown nubs, suckling madly, moaning and thrusting up into Erica's scorching cunt.

He came with a scream, sucking as much swinging tit meat into his mouth as he could, his balls erupting and delivering a scorching load into Erica's milking pussy, the old woman screaming herself as it hit her, heating her entire body as she came hard against him, her cunt flooded with his seed. She slowed her pumping hips, now sitting up on him, hunching her fleshy ass to drain the last of his sperm, smiling down at him.

"What do you want, Jimmy?" she teased, lifting off his cock, her pussy hair matted with sweat and cum that oozed out of his cock head.

"Creampie, Grandma, creampie!" he said frantically, smacking his lips.

Seconds later, his mouth was flooded with cum as Erica slithered up and over his face, drenching it, reaching between the saggy thighs to hold her hairy lips open and release a sluicing rush of hot cream into Jimmy's open, anxious mouth, gulping it down and going back for more.

"Oh, yeah, eat it, eat that creampie!" she roared.

She spread her legs, settling on his face to smother him in her creamy snatch, lips open and over his mouth as he plunged his tongue inside, cleaning her, sucking hard to vacuum out the last of his spunk.

"And now, just to remind you of who's in control," she laughed darkly, swiveling her hips to assume a 69 position, stroking his wilting, very tender cock until he screamed from the touch, burying his face inside her sweaty ass flesh where he instantly devoured her hairy butt hole.

She stroked his cock hard, the boy squirming as she then ran her palm in circles over the tender head that was super-sensitive in post-orgasm, trying to twist away. Erica laughed and continued to torture his cock, flexing her clenching ass meat on his face, taking his sucking tongue deeper inside her hungry asshole and stroking him hard, until the tenderness was gone and replaced with the need to cum again.

She stroked him faster and harder, leaning down to lap at the oozing tip, twisting is balls in one hand, working his dick with the other until Jimmy went stiff beneath her, moaning in the chasm of her demanding ass and cumming into her sucking mouth, a load not nearly as large as the first two, filling her mouth. She stroked the last drop out, then spun around to kiss him, wet and nasty, sharing the cummy wad between them, his tongue swabbing the inside of her wrinkled cheeks as he gobbled down what she shot back into his mouth.

"Now then, have we learned our lesson young man?" she giggled, rolling him to his side to untie his hands and he shook the cramps from him.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, Grandma, yesssss," the compliant boy moaned as she cuddled his head to her moist neck that he licked and suckled gratefully.

"Good, good," she cooed, stroking his hair and directing his licking mouth to her tit, that he sucked at warmly, arms around her hips. "You've learned well..."

He left, eager to get home, shower and pick up Erica and show her what he learned. Erica watched him go, picked up her phone and called her granddaughter.

"You shouldn't have any problems from now on, honey," she said.

"Thank you Grandma, thank you SO MUCH!" Amy giggled. "I can always count on you to lend a helping hand!"

"And other parts," Erica sighed. "So many, many other parts..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds