Grandmother and Summer Break

With that she reached around and grabbed my dick and held in straight up and lifted her body to impale it in her rectum. She slowly lowered herself taking it inch by inch till it was buried to the hilt. The look on her face was a combination of pain and pleasure but as she relaxed so did her face. I have never felt anything as tight as this was. She slowly started to lift herself in the air and slide back down ever so slowly then increasing her speed. I was in pure ecstasy fucking my grandmother in the ass. Fucking unbelievable to say the least. This continued for a few minutes as her clit was hit my pubic area and she began a long climax which caused me to explode and ejaculate deep in her loins. As she rolled off my cum was oozing from her anus on the sheets. She rolled to her back completely spent and exhausted. I pulled her close to me as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Over breakfast grandmother and I talked about the past few days and promised that our lovemaking was a secret we would always share.

She said, "David when you arrived you came as my grandson but as you are leaving I will see you as my satisfying lover. This will be my perception of you going forward and always will be. I want you to know as long as I am able I will and want to be here for you. The past few days were the greatest days of my life and I hope you feel the same. My body is now yours to satisfy your desires.....anytime and anywhere."

I replied, "Do you really, really feel that strong about what just happened?"

She replied, "Without a doubt the greatest time of my life."

As I put my bag down I turned to grandmother and said, "I need to make a phone call excuse me for a minute." I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed the number.

As the phone was answered I said, "Mother, I won't be home for a few more days, grandmother has a few more chores that just recently came up so I'll call you in a couple of days."

She responded to my comments and my reply was," No I don't mind taking care of grandmother's needs, she has been very appreciative of my involvement the last few days."

As I hung up the phone grandmother started walking towards the bedroom taking off her sweater exposing her voluptuous breasts with a big smile on her face looking back over her shoulder at me. She gave me that come fuck me look and I was heading in her direction.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds