Grooming a Whore Ch. 01

As I look down upon his head, his face buried in my chest, he disarms me. He guides me down onto my knees and tells me to take him out. His hands slide from my shoulders to my breasts and he squeezes them. He is not as gentle now as I am on my knees before him trying to free his cock. Yet his rough mauling of my breasts feels lovely. Soon his cock springs free and points directly at my face, just inches from me. I lean forward and hungrily gulp it into my mouth.

"Try taking it deeper today. I'll give you extra if you manage it."

I suck him in deeper and feel the large bulbous head of his cock at the back of my mouth. It is too huge for my mouth but I try and take as much of him as I can. He starts to rock his hips and his cock head rams against the back of my mouth. I am afraid he is about to cut off my air pipe. I instinctively pull back and cough, my eyes watering.

"Sorry." I choke upon the word as dribble comes out of my open mouth.

"Try it once more."

His trousers have slipped down a little way and I can feel the hairs on his legs teasing my cheeks as he enters my mouth once again.

"Just hold it at the back of your mouth. See how long you can keep it there while you suck upon it."

I slurp and suck. It seems so immense inside my mouth and all I can think of is trying to please him and not choke. Yet my mind is obsessed with how large he seems and my mouth is too small. I love the soft, silky smooth texture of it on my tongue, and the hardness with the beat of his heart pumping the blood through the veins makes me anxious not to hurt him. I try to think of something else, anything else. Yet I become more and more fixated on how his cock is restricting my breathing. My lungs are burning as they never seem to quite get enough air and I instinctively start choking again and pull away.

"You are doing so well. Now lick it and suck it and make me cum."

I relax and feel so relieved that I don't have to take his cock so deeply any more. I work and work on his cock head, licking and sucking and scratching under the shaft with my nails until suddenly he is spurting his cum down my throat again. I swallow his cum hungrily down. Already I love the taste and the knowledge I made him cum. I suddenly realise I was hungry for his taste in my mouth again, to relive those potent memories from three days before. I pull away just a little too early and a drain of his cum suddenly plops out of the end of his cock. I watch it make a long trail hanging down from its tip and then the pressure on the back of my head pushes me forward and I stick out my tongue to catch it.

I feel so turned on kneeling here on the grass, surrounded by nature, like some animal worshipping at the altar of this man's cock. My breasts present themselves rising up from my chest, my nipples hard in the coolness of the afternoon breeze, my tongue licking the last vestiges of his cum around my lips. He reaches out and kneads my breasts again and makes my body sway with the strength of his fingers. I kneel before him and breathe in his aroma, his scent.

"You were magnificent, Judy. I am so pleased with you." He drops six brand new £20 notes onto the grass beside my discarded bra.

"This is for you." I am about to say something, but he turns and leaves. This time I am less shocked, it is his way. I just kneel there, swallowing saliva that has welled up inside my mouth and the taste, his salty taste makes me feel calm. I am horny, so horny from all that we have just done. I slip my hand under my skirt to where I can feel the throb between my legs needing attention. I don't get up, I don't get dressed, I want to feel horny and slutty, masturbating in a public place with my tits hanging out. I think back on Will making me take my clothes off, baring my breast for him and then me taking his cock out and swallowing it in the open park where anyone might walk past, maybe even someone I knew. These thoughts appalled me but also made me rub myself harder, stoking a fire already lit within me.

Suddenly I hear the sound of people walking nearby in the park and my courage deserts me. I realise how exposed I am. Hurriedly I grab my blouse and slip it on. My bra would have to wait. I just had to hope my nakedness wouldn't show through. I gathered up the bank notes and stuffed them into my purse. I didn't really know how to react to the money. It felt wrong, but then feeling wrong was fuelling my arousal. Suddenly the idea of going shopping and buying some really sexy clothes for Will comes to me and resolved my worries. That would be the best way to spend the money. It would make me feel sexy, and perhaps next time he would stay and fuck me.

At the shops I look around for some really sexy clothes. I pick out two short skirts from the club wear section and a tight fitting top with a push up bra. I am sure he won't be able to resist when he sees me wearing them. Returning home I try them on in front of the mirror. I still feel so aroused and I imagine Will fucking me while I am wearing them. I still hear the voice in my head telling me this is all wrong, I am a married woman, but I am desperate to feel him inside me.

Once again the days drift by while I wait for him. I have brought my change of clothes to the shop so I can change for him when he shows up. I miss him so much; it is like he leaves me starving for more. I wonder whether he misses me like I miss him. I still struggle with the idea of sex for money. I love having the freedom to shop for clothes that Colin would never approve of. I figure that by using the money to buy things he will like makes it ok. It's as though the money is a part of our relationship, that we share it. Still I can't shake the feeling it is wrong to go on having sex and him paying me for it. I have decided that when he next comes in I will refuse to take the money, but tease him to the point where he cannot stop himself fucking my pussy. Wow, I am getting used to using such coarse language. It reflects the dirty forbidden nature of what we get up to, and I know this is what is turning me on so much about this clandestine, forbidden relationship.

The days pass by and I have spent all the money Will has given me on sexy outfits to display myself for him. I wonder whether he keeps an eye on me even when he doesn't show up. I hope so, I feel my pussy responding just thinking that. Urged on by the idea, I start dressing more sexily when I go to the shop (after Colin has left for work of course) as I cannot resist the fantasy that he is hidden somewhere watching me and being aroused by me. Once he sees me dressed so hot for him he will surely find a way to come and spend more time with me. I go to the shop in tighter fitting jeans and bras that enhance my cleavage as best I can. On sunny days I wear tight fitting shorts. That gets a lot of attention from guys and each time I turn and look in case I catch Will watching. The girls make fun of me, they can see how desperate I am for this man.

I am down in the store room at the back, sorting out some new stock. I can hear voices of the girls and I catch Will's name. My stomach turns a somersault and I rush up front. There he is smiling at me. I feel overjoyed to see him and I notice him checking out my body in the new look me!

"I got us a room nearby." He is smiling, so happy to see me. "I have a friend with a flat close by. He won't be around today so we can use his place."

I radiate happiness back at him. "Just give me a moment."

I rush out the back to get myself ready and check out how I look. I tug upon the waistband of my tight jeans until they are moulded over my crotch. My top is also close fitting and my lace bra can be seen in relief through the material. I am just so excited, today is going to be the day!

Out front he takes my arm and leads me down the street. He takes me just a short distance to the flat and lets us in. We kiss as soon as we are inside standing in the middle of the room, then he takes out his wallet and lays £100 on the table. I want him, desperately, but this was the moment I had rehearsed so often. I started to speak, to tell him he didn't need to pay me anymore and that I spent the money on clothes to look nice for him.

"You don't need to pay for sex with me..." But before I can really say anything more he places his finger across my lips, picks up the money and puts it into my hand. With a resigned sigh I can see he is determined. I just can't stand up to this guy. He leads me and I follow, and I do love that about him, even if I didn't always like where he led me to. He takes me through to the bedroom, leading me by the hand, and as soon as we are through the door he holds me in his arms and kisses me deeply. He gets me so worked up. Then he moves across and sits in an armchair next to the bed and I sink down upon my knees in front of him.

"No Judy, this time I want to fuck you." At last! I am delighted. Obviously the sexy clothes have had the desired effect.

"Get undressed."

I can feel his eyes watching me intently as I struggle. I had been practicing to undress sexily for him, standing in front of the mirror and practicing making it a show that would entice him. Now here in front of him I am too nervous. My sweaty, eager fingers struggle to undo the top fastening of my jeans, and when I eventually get them undone I have further difficulty to pull them down my legs. I try to pull them over my feet, but end up tripping over them with the denim bunched around my ankles. I stand up and let him see me wearing the sexy underwear I had bought with his money. I have on a pink frilly bra with matching thong.

"Take it all off." He flicks his finger dismissively.

I ease my thong down my legs, swaying my hips in front of him as I pull them down over my legs. Eventually I am standing naked before this man while he sits and appraises my body with equanimity. I feel myself blushing furiously waiting for what he wants from me next.

"Turn around." He twirls his finger around to show me what he wants, and I slowly gyrate in front of him. I can feel his eyes on my tits and my ass. Once again my thoughts turn to a slave market. Finally I am facing away from him, my face burning, wondering what he makes of my body. Then after what seems like an age, he tells me:

"Spread your legs for me." Then he adds as an afterthought, "spread your pussy lips for me too."

The more he pushes, the more I comply. I am not sure why I am doing it, but I know it excites me the way he orders me to display myself like a piece of merchandise before him. I plant my feet well apart and bend forward, thrusting out my ass to him. I try to picture the view he is getting as my fingers slip around my cheeks and between my legs. I spread my legs some more as my fingertips dig into my fleshy lips and I pry them apart for him. I feel cheap and horrid, but I stand there holding myself open and displaying my pussy to him. Shouldn't I react, shouldn't I be angry, yet all I can think about is making him want to push himself inside me. I know we are teetering on the brink of something new in our relationship. I am not sure I know what it is, but I know I want it.

"You like this don't you. I can see how wet you have made yourself as you obediently display yourself to me."

I am soaking wet, I know it, and yet hearing him say it makes it vulgar, makes me vulgar. I am so hot. I have never done anything like this before and I am on edge, alive. Will he just watch and leave, or will he sink his big manly cock into me. I am thinking about how long it looked, how big it felt in my mouth and I am standing there willing him to push it in me.

I don't say anything, the truth of his words need no verification. I just wait. Being ordered to display myself in front of him makes me feel inferior, unworthy. Yet hearing him tell me, embarrasses me. I feel stupid. Why am I here doing this? I should go back home to Colin. I feel my desire wilt. Still I do not move, holding my pussy lips open for his inspection. I am a useless little over-sexed girl.

I can feel him moving up behind me. His fingers wrap around my slender arms. I fear they may break he is so strong. He pulls my hands away and straightens my back. I press myself, leaning into him, feeling the heat of his body against mine. I wish he would fuck me so that my mind could stop thinking about what I am doing. His hands fold around me and he smothers my breasts in the palms of his hands. I close my eyes and lean my head back. I want to lose myself in the sensations. My naked ass cheeks itch from the drag of the material of his jeans as I press myself on his hard firm cock.

He leans in and kisses my neck. I melt back into him and start to rub my ass up and down his length as I moan. He feels so good.

"You have great tits. I love to mash them in my hands."

I lean myself forward mashing my tits into his hands and my ass buries itself into his crotch. He leans his body over mine until I am bent nearly double, his weight upon my back as he grinds his cock into my ass. He gyrates his hips and his cock opens my ass cheeks and I feel the harsh hard seam of his jeans against my rosebud, pressed tight by his hardness behind. He continues to grind into me as I fantasise about his cock springing free and sinking itself into me.

"You are my little whore," he whispers into my ear. I am shocked out of my excitement. I suddenly feel his weight upon me and it's like I am choking, suffocating under him. I pull away and turn to confront him.

"I am not a whore!" He laughs as he looks at me.

"If you say so. But you spread your pussy like a whore." I hesitate, not sure whether this is just part of the game. I feel off balance. He reaches out and scoops me into his arms. He is kissing me and I feel foolish, like I broke the mood. His hands are on my breasts again but I find it hard to respond now.

"Lie on the bed and masturbate for me. I want to watch."

I actually feel some relief, because he is pushing me again, because I have been masturbating a lot thinking of Will fucking me, but I have never masturbated in front of someone before. I would certainly never ever masturbate in front of Colin. It feels dirty. I climb onto the bed and lay there staring up at him. He sits on the bed next to me and smiling coaxes me. He takes my hand in his and leads it down trailing over my belly. I can feel his touch on my stomach. I like it. His fingers enclose mine as he pushes our fingers to my clit. Still watching my face he makes my finger start rubbing my clit and with the smell of him in my nostrils, the closeness of his physical body to mine and the familiar pull on my strings helps me forget my stupidity. I reach up and sling my arm around his neck and kiss him while he makes sure I continue to rub myself. His hand presses firmly down on the bed right between my thighs. I start to gyrate my hips feeling the touch of his firm wrist first on one thigh and then the other, just so close to my opening. I close my eyes to imagine he is rubbing my clit. I try to press my slit against his hand, but as I move he raises himself off the bed.

"Keep going. I want you to show me how you make yourself cum."

I feel my shame burning in my face as he kneels at the end of the bed, and I continue to masturbate to show him how disgusting I am. Yet despite the shame I feel very horny, and I can feel the trickle of my juices from my slit and he is there so near, watching, seeing how I make myself cum. I dip my fingers into my slit and with two fingers hammer in and out of my hot wet cunt. He watches intently, I can feel his eyes burn into my crotch as he misses nothing. I need to escape these feelings, and the only way out is to push myself higher up the slope. I can hear the slop, slop of my fingers coated in my wetness and I coat my now extended clit with my juices. I am so close now when suddenly I feel something land on my chest. It is a banknote.

"This is a £50 note if you can make yourself cum for me."

This pushes me over the edge and I squeal and scream as I ram my fingers in as hard as they can go and raise my hips lifting my hot wet cunt right in front of his face. My face is still screwed tight shut as he says,

"Your my whore Judy, and you love being a whore."

His words hit me like a second wave. I know I don't like the word, yet it is true, my body loves playing this game for him. How else would you describe someone who does all manner of dirty things because he pays me for it? The fact that I don't do it for the money doesn't make me not a whore either: it only proves him further right, that I enjoy playing the whore for him. This time I don't respond but the word hammers in my brain as my fingers hammer into my whore cunt to earn my extra £50.

I feel him now between my legs, my eyes are still shut as I grapple with being his dirty whore. The thought excites me, it ratchets up my arousal. I do love it. I had never thought that behaving this way would excite me so, and the uncertainty of what will happen next keeps me on edge. His tongue now drags itself along my slit. The sensations are too overwhelming. I take a sharp intake of breath and arch my back. It is too much, I can't take it and yet he licks at my juices again. His tongue lingers at my hard clit at the end of his lapping sweep and pulses of excitement run like waves from it. These are such new feelings for me, I never knew I could get this turned on. Yet he continues to push his nose and lips into mine and I can't keep still. I am moaning and my hands roam over and through his hair as I flex my legs wider and push my wet pussy into his face.

He teases my clit as he works at my opening and I can feel his tongue pressing through and prising my lips apart. I am mewing with pleasure as he inexorably pushes me to greater pleasure. My need for him grows and I start rocking my hips, rubbing myself against him. He pulls back,

"Squeeze your tits for me."

My hands go straight to my tits and with eyes tight shut, images of his hands burrowing into their soft flesh, I knead and squeeze them. I pull on my teats and feel that pleasurable pain as his tongue caresses my opening once more. I rock my hips aggressively and can't stop myself,

"Fuck me. FUCK ME!! Make me cummmmm." I am squeezing so tight now that my tits hurt but I cannot control myself.

"Does my whore need to cum?"

"Yes, yessssssssss. Make me cum." My back is arched and I can feel him nibbling at my clit, his teeth dragging across its tip.

"Then say it. Tell me what my whore wants. Use the word." Push, push, push... but I cannot fight it.

"Please. Pleeeaze... Your whore wants to cum!!"

"Good girl." His tongue is now working hard on my slit, and his lips suck in my clit. I can feel his tongue licking across the tip. It is rough and sends jangling delight down my back. The pressure of his lips when he sucks in hard extends it until I feel my clit will be ripped from me. All the while my fingers feverishly work on my tits. I am ascending towards the summit and all I can think about is how I want this. He rolls his tongue into a tube and pushes it into my hot pussy like a soft cock and his teeth press down into my sensitive, exposed clit. I jolt and scream and buck, but he keeps his face there fucking me, fucking his whore who is pleading for him to do it.

He pulls away as I continue to buck and scream until my screams turn into shouts and then into sobs as I slowly descend the spiral stair of arousal. It is all I can do to gasp out,

"Thank you... thank you...I love you so much."

He left me lying on the bed calming myself down. Whatever I felt about being a married woman, I have been exposed to a torrent of emotions far beyond anything I have experienced before. I have no regrets about fucking Will for he is showing me something new, something powerful and I want more of it. I can hear him in the bathroom as I lie there feeling the thud of my heart and the rattle of every nerve in my body. I wonder whether I will ever again feel the same as the old Judy. Will walks in and smiles at me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds