• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Guerillas
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Guerillas

"She can have her fun when she lightens up on me."

I had no answer to this.

When we slipped back into the foxhole, we found the other two women as we had left them. Karela looked up and leered at Lesnitsky for just a moment, then returned to her reading. Elena gave him a curt little wave, then did likewise.

"Now that we're all here," said Lesnitsky, suddenly sounding official, "there's some intel you all should know."

"Intel?" repeated Elena. "Intelligence? Information?"

"Correct. High command is sending a supply convoy this way, and they asked us if we could trust that there would be no threat to them here. I'm almost certain our commander said yes. When my tank crew fails to come back, he'll change his mind, but he won't bother updating the brass until the next scheduled check-in. If we kill him before that, command will never know, and they'll send a whole convoy to its doom here."

My eyebrows rose. Elena leaned back, considering this.

"You can't possibly be buying this," growled Karela.

"Why would I lie to you?" said Lesnitsky. "Your country's government has done nothing to me. I cannot say as much for Gorszka."

I looked to Karela, expecting her to react with suspicion. Instead, she nodded with suddenly calm approval.

"Are you three listening?" asked Lesnitsky. "The next check-in is tomorrow night. We need to do this quickly."

"But with what?" I protested. "We don't have any weapons. That Molotov cocktail we threw at your tank was pretty much the last of our arsenal."

"You won't need an arsenal," said Lesnitsky. "You're women. The commander has a weakness for women."

"Are you suggesting that we seduce him?" I asked.

"That's right. Unless you look threatening, the guards won't shoot you on sight. The commander can speak Ucieczkan. Just say you want to 'thank' your new rulers, and he'll play along."

"Then we stab him?" I finished.

"Then you stab him."

"Well... that could work. But I should go alone. And I'll go tomorrow morning."

"Why you?" asked Lesnitsky.

"Who else? Besides, I'm still horny."

"Whatever works best," Lesnitksy shrugged. "Now, I'm getting some sleep."

"Where?" asked Elena.

"That's right," I said, "we only have four beds. You'll have to sleep with one of us."

Lesnitsky looked around, clearly considering his options. I gave Karela a light nudge.

"Lesnitsky?" she started.

Lesnitsky looked. There was a pause as Karela very carefully selected her words.

"Will you sleep with me?" she said.

Lesnitsky's eyes widened, and he shifted his weight anxiously, looking at the ground.

"Please?" she added.

I smiled.

"Okay," said Lesnitsky. "Yes. Yes I will."

As I watched, grinning warmly, Karela lay down in her cot, then held up the blanket, inviting him in. Carefully, Lesnitsky knelt in front of the bed and slithered into Karela's arms. The covers came down, and they shuffled about for a second. Then, Karela's hand very gently grabbed Lesnitsky's head and guided him to her mouth. The male put up no resistance as she kissed him, softly and lengthily. I saw blush bloom on both of their faces.

"That's it, Karela," I whispered, as I fell asleep in my own cot. "That's how you do it."

* * *

As I slept, my dreams were soft, hot and wet. I felt warmth welling up inside me, then the touch of someone's fingers one my skin.

"Hajnalka?" said a voice. "Hajnalka, it's time."

I opened my eyes. It was Elena.

I blinked for what had to have been ten seconds, then finally remembered today's mission.

With a moan, I pulled my hand away from my pussy, where it had somehow found its way, then slumped out of my bed. Looking to my side, I saw Karela and Lesnitsky sitting up together.

"Okay..." I said, "I'm off to town, I guess."

"Good luck, Hajnalka," said Elena.

"Thanks."

As the rest of the crew wished me well, I grabbed a shank from our table, then tromped out of the foxhole and made for town.

At this time of year in Ucieczka, I usually needed two layers just to keep warm. This time, being too cold was the least of my worries. Pulling off my jacket, I tied it by the sleeves around my waist, then zipped my shirt down. Then I got an idea.

With a naughty smile, I knelt down in the open, reached back and unhooked my bra. After pulling it out, I undid my belt and pulled my pants down. For one moment, I stopped, feeling my salivating vagina. I let out an involuntary moan as the mere pressure drew a wave of pleasure across my sex.

"I'm so ready..." I huffed. "God, I'm so ready."

Before I could weaken and masturbate, I pulled off my panties and slipped my pants back up. I shivered as my wetness contacted the pants' rough inner seams.

Discarding my underclothes, I stood up and continued on my way, moaning with every step. I felt my juices start to drip as the seam's abrasion drew more and more fluid from my burning sex.

"Come on, Hajnalka," I breathed. "Town's not much farther. You can do it."

Huffing and sweating, I stumbled into town, making my way to the town square. The minute I caught sight of the Gorszkan tent, I heard a shout in the invaders' tongue.

"Hello?" I mewled.

Twenty yards ahead, a Gorszkan guard stepped in front of me and trained his gun on me, and my heart stopped. The next moment, a second guard appeared and gently lowered the first one's gun.

"Hello?" I interjected. "Can any of you speak Ucieczkan?"

The guards traded looks, then one of them sprinted off. A minute later, he came back with another colleague in tow.

"Hello?" I tried again. "Can you understand me, sir?"

"Who are you?" he asked, in Ucieczkan.

For just one moment, I silently celebrated.

"I'm lost," I said, sounding as innocent as possible. "The Gorszkans saved me a little while ago, and the other Ucieczkans beat me up and called me a traitor. So I came here to thank your commander for freeing me."

The bilingual guard quipped something in his own language, then said, "Come with me, girl. The commander will be happy to see you."

Just like that, they took the bait. With a sweep of his hand, the guard motioned me into the tent, and I fearlessly entered. Inside, I found a deceptively roomy structure with a little fire in the middle, crackling contentedly away. Around it, the floor was dirt; all the asphalt must have been torn up.

On the far side of the fire, a man sat in a fancy chair, facing away from me. With deliberate slowness, he stood up and turned.

As soon as he did, the fire between my legs became a blaze. He looked perfect. His face was smooth and well-proportioned, with confident, knowing features accented by the firelight. His gentle eyes were shaded by clean, medium-length black hair. His figure was tall and broad, but not heavy, and his arms stayed clasped smartly behind his back.

"Hello, sir," I tentatively greeted. "I have a lot to thank you for, and..."

I looked over both shoulders.

"... can I do it in private?"

With knowing smile, the commander barked an order to his crew outside, then zipped the front door shut.

As I watched, moistening by the second, he grabbed a mattress from the shadows and pulled it up next to the fire.

"So..." he purred, in a smooth, deep voice, "You want to have some fun?"

"I'd love to, sir!"

"On your knees."

I hesitated for a moment. I did not want to submit to this man, but I did not want to turn him down, either. Just as I thought this, I saw a shelf on the far side of the tent, lined with photographs. Squinting, I saw that each one showed a woman, bound and helpless, staring up at the camera with some combination of ecstasy and supplication.

"What are you waiting for?" the commander nudged.

I had no more time to think. Getting down on my knees, I perched in front of him for a moment, then reached up for his pants just as he unzipped them.

Out came a smooth, thick, beautifully rounded cock, almost at full hardness. Just as I brought up my hands to stroke it, he grabbed the base with one hand and placed the other on the back of my head. Knowing what he had in mind, I opened my mouth, then closed my lips as he pushed into me.

He pumped my head across his shaft with smooth firmness dusted by just a hint of eager energy, and I let my tongue and lips play with his treasure. I could feel it harden against my tongue.

Then, all at once, he pulled out.

"That's good," he whispered, "now, get on the bed."

I knew what he had in mind. He wanted me to be on the bottom, like the girls in the photographs. But I had other plans.

"No," I said, standing up, "You get on the bed."

Standing up, I gave his shoulders a quick, stiff shove, and he buckled and fell back onto the mattress.

"What are you doing?" he gasped.

As my answer, I got down on my hands and knees, straddling him, and stared straight down at him, licking my lips. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his cock, feeling the blood pulse through it. The commander shrank away from me and bit his lip. My hand walked down his organ to his balls and gently closed around them, and he let out an airy huff.

Now he was mine. With a chuckle, I placed my left forearm across his rock-solid chest and leaned on it as my other hand pulled down my pants.

I hovered there for a moment, letting myself drip onto his waiting masculinity. He looked pleadingly up at me, and I considered making him beg. Instead, I bent down and kissed him on the mouth, sucking on his lips for exactly as long as I wanted to. Then, I shifted my weight back and slid onto him.

Instantly, I felt my walls forced apart as I took him in. I bucked furiously, feeling his bluntness pushing deliciously against me. With each surge of friction, I felt ready to burst into a flame. Before long I felt a rolling orgasm building inside me and braced myself. A moment later, I let it all out. Every muscle in my body tightened, my moaning rose to a squeal, and I gushed out my pleasure.

I stood still for a moment, panting, letting my pussy drip. My partner opened his mouth to speak.

"We're not done," I assured him. "Not even close."

He started to say something, and I forced myself over him again, cutting his speech short. I heard only grunting and huffing as his body prepared to satisfy me again.

A few seconds in, I noticed that his breathing was ragged, and I could feel his chest shuddering under one spasm after another. I was wearing him out.

"Come on," I hissed, grinning toothily. "Come on. Give me one more!"

Just as I said this, his groaning changed pitch from exhausted to dolorous. His hands flailed and grasped at nothing. Inside me, I felt him stiffen even further and tighten. I braced myself.

His first load shot forcefully into me, bathing my tunnel in cream. Just as the first subsided, a second wave gushed in, saturating my sex with thick, hot juice. For a moment, I sat there, savoring the feeling of fullness.

"Ohh..." groaned the commander. "That's it. I'm done."

I frowned. I wanted just a bit more, but, if my previous sexual encounters had taught me anything, it was that a man never says he is done unless he means it. The fun part of this infiltration was over. Now it was time for the violence.

Before I could hesitate, I opened his shirt, pulled out my shank and drove it into him, then thrust again, and a third time.

The commander cried out in shock and pain, and his arms flailed impotently at me. I batted them away and kept thrusting the knife into him.

Why wasn't he dying?

When he gathered enough of himself to sit up, it finally occurred to me to slit his throat. Grabbing his collar, I brought up the knife and drew it cleanly across his neck.

I stood up, finally releasing his cock from my recesses. He was dead at last.

As I turned to make my getaway, my sex still exposed, I stopped. A guard stood in front of me, looking shocked and clueless.

"Sniper!" I improvised. "Sniper! Get down!"

Pulling up my pants, I shouldered past him and sprinted for the exit. At any moment, I expected to feel the sting of a gunshot on my back. Instead, I only heard shouts in Gorszkan.

Out of the tent, halfway to the edge of the town square, I heard a single gunshot, followed by the furious stamping of combat boots on asphalt. I smiled, knowing that I was getting away. Then I felt a hand slam down on my shoulder. The hand held fast, and I toppled painfully to the ground. I felt strong, gloved hands on my wrists, then the cold steel of a pair of handcuffs. There was a jerk on the collar of my shirt, and I was pulled roughly to my feet, facing the Gorszkan tent.

Desperately, I looked around, seeking some opportunity to escape. But even if I could get out of the one soldier's grasp, I knew, there was no way I could get out of their sight before they got a shot off.

Instead, I stood up straight and listened. Two soldiers slid to a stop in front of me, then conversed in Gorszkan while I listened to the best of my ability. I couldn't make out any sentences, but I did catch the Gorszkan word for 'fucktoy.'

I blushed.

I started struggling, trying in vain to pull my arms from the soldier behind me, but I succeeded only in making the other soldiers stare at me. They exchanged a glance and a quick word, and one of them stepped directly in front of me and grabbed the zipper to my shirt.

I looked into the soldier's eyes, and he returned my gaze for a moment, his face broadcasting desire. Then he looked back to my chest and pulled the zipper very slowly down. With the metallic slip of each of the zipper's teeth, he paused, then continued my exposure.

Partway down the zipper, the soldier who was stripping me quipped something, and I the other two men chuckled.

One didn't have to know Gorszkan to know that he had said, "No bra."

With visible eagerness, the first soldier continued unzipping me, speeding up, and put a hand on my chest, right over my racing heart. Inevitably, his hand found its way down to my breast, where the rough, light fiber of his glove brushed against my nipple.

I let out a puff of condensation.

Encouraged, he pulled his hand back and shucked off both gloves, barely taking the time to pocket them before returning them to me.

His soft, warm palm caressed my left breast, kneading and massaging it with tantalizing gentility, while his other hand finally finished unzipping my shirt and pulling down my pants. I felt firm flesh beneath my pussy.

Pleasure flooded my mind once again, flushing out the last thought of escape.

The rearmost soldier tapped the shoulder of the one who fondled me. As the hands disengaged once again from my hot, hungry body, the two exchanged a few sentences, then the whole troop started herding me toward the tent.

I knew I should have been terrified, but the soldier's teasing had brought me just up to the edge; I w¬as too horny to care.

Inside the tent, one of the soldiers made a few passes with an army knife, and my clothes fell away like a corn husk.

The men sat me down, and I squealed as my bare butt pressed into the freezing soil. While one held my shoulders, two others pulled my legs to their full length, then pried them apart, opening up my soft, wet pussy. They stopped, and, for a moment, I thought they might finally satisfy me. Instead, they kept at their work, tying little metal spikes to my ankles. Another soldier carried in a mallet. With eight strikes on each spike, they staked my legs to the ground, then stood back and admired their handiwork. I moaned obligingly.

The men stared at me for a long minute, letting their lustful eyes devour my nude, bound form. I closed my eyes and waited to feel their hands on me.

Instead, they turned and left the tent.

Watching them leave, I frowned. My pussy was still on fire, and these men were doing nothing about it. For a moment, I tried to remember how to allege homosexuality in Gorszkan. It did not come to me.

For a few minutes, I smoldered helplessly, trying to reach my pussy with my hands. Failing that, I brought them up and fondled my breasts instead. It wasn't much, but it was something. Closing my eyes, I tried to concentrate on the relaxing pressure on my breasts and nipples. I moaned as loudly as I could manage, in hopes that one of the Gorszkan men would answer it. For what I guessed to be half of an hour, I had no such luck.

I slouched, defeated, and tried to think about something else. For the first time, it occurred to me how much danger I was in. These soldiers seemed content to use me as a toy- or, rather, a decoration- but they seemed to know that I had stabbed their commander. When someone else came to replace their officer, I knew he would not be so lenient.

Just as my thoughts drifted to the other saboteurs, someone finally came into the tent. He was a fully dressed Gorszkan soldier. A balaclava concealed most of his face, but I knew by the look in his eye that he finally meant business. Sure enough, once in, he peeled off his armor, then his jacket and shirt, exposing a thin chest with understated ripples on his abs and smooth bulges all down his arms.

I licked my lips. I had no idea why being dominated had me so thoroughly ignited this time, but I was ready.

Off came the pants. Ushered down by his thin, graceful hands, the lowering waistband revealed first a pair of muscular, hips, then a tough, beautiful ass. As he turned, lowering the pants all the way, I saw a cock of perfect proportions- just the right thickness, just the right contours and just the right length. I wanted to touch the swollen balls that hung just beneath it, but I didn't bother trying. I knew what was coming. I leaned back and got ready to have that second orgasm I had been waiting for.

First, the soldier drew a blindfold from a pouch and pressed it over my eyes, tying it dexterously behind my head.

Without my sight, my other senses sharpened. I could smell his scent, so immediate and engulfing. I could hear his panting as his body prepared itself for me. His hands felt like a warm wind as they caressed my body, playing with my curves, drawing lines of heat all over my sensitive form. Finally, as he carefully placed his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips to mine, I opened up and tasted the cool tang of a breath mint as he pushed into my mouth.

Finally, I felt something pressing lightly on my pussy, and I gave a little squeak. Then he pushed inside. Immediately, everything felt tight. My whole world was hot and fast. I felt like I was about to implode as each frictional pulse sent a wave surging up through me, sizzling with our combined energy. I wanted to grab him, to push him over, to ride him until I blacked out, but I couldn't. All I could do was stay upright and take him as I felt a charge build up inside me. I lost control of my mouth and started wailing at the top of my lungs. A few seconds later, I burst. All of my tension finally broke out, and juice flooded from me.

As soon as I had my senses back, I realized that the cock was gone. I tried to ask what he was going to do next, but, muffled by afterglow, I just huffed lamely.

The hands slid off my blindfold, and I saw that the Gorszkan soldier had his balaclava off. I stared at his thin, pretty face for a moment.

My eyes widened.

"Lesnitsky!" I gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm getting you out of here," he promised. "Now keep quiet. They're already suspicious."

With that, he untied one ankle, then the other. Then he turned around and wrapped his arms around my chest, just below by breasts. After hoisting me to my feet, he untied my arms.

"Great!" I cheered. "Now, I need some clothes."

I turned and saw Lesnitsky deep in thought. Clearly, this had not occurred to him.

"I'll be right back," he promised. "Be inconspicuous."

He turned and skittered out of the hut, and I stood cluelessly for a few moments, then got down and sat with my arms behind my back and my legs spread, as they had been before. If any other Gorszkan came in, it would at least take him a few moments to notice that I was no longer bound.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Guerillas
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds