• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Guerillas
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Guerillas

For almost two minutes, I sat there, waiting, trying not to look tense, until someone punched back through the tent. It was Lesnitsky, carrying two armfuls of cloth. Kneeling down, he set the clothes in front of me.

"Here you go," be panted, "These are yours, I think. I couldn't find your underclothes. Sorry."

"Thank you," I said, standing up. "Don't worry about the panties."

Taking my time, I slid the snow pants over my curves, then put on the shirt and zipped it up, shivering as the cold metal brushed past my nipples. After a brief moment, I regained my senses and wriggled into the jacket. Finally, I pulled on two heavy socks, then rammed my feet into the winter boots and hastily laced them.

Behind me, there was a strange, smooth tearing noise. Looking back, I saw Lesnitsky using a knife- my shiv, in fact- to cut a vertical slit in the wall.

"Uh..." I said, "Lesnitsky? We have a door, you know."

"They're watching that one," said Lesnitsky. "This should get us enough of a head start. Get ready to run."

Lesnitsky finished cutting and peeked out.

"Okay," he said. "All clear. Go, go, go!"

I did not need to be told twice. The minute he got out of the tent, I followed him, in an energetic sprint, covering all the ground between the tent and the forest in seconds. As I did, I could have sworn that I heard shouts, but I ignored them.

"They didn't spot us..." gasped Lesnitsky, outside the town square. "Oh, thank goodness. We're home free."

"Thanks for rescuing me," I returned. "And... can I ask why you had sex with me?"

"Oh... I thought you wanted it."

"I did, and I loved it. But why there?"

"Guards get less attentive when they think there's sex going on. It makes them uncomfortable."

"Okay. One more thing: why didn't you cum in me? You know I'm on the pill, right?"

"Right. Karela wanted more sex today. She said that if I rescued you on my own, she'd give me until tomorrow morning to recharge. I'll need all the time I can get."

Back at the foxhole, Lesnitsky approached the entrance, then hesitated. Just as he motioned me in, a harsh voice barked his name.

Lesnitsky cringed. In a moment, Karela was in front of him, her mouth open to chastise him. When she saw me, she stopped mid-sentence. Her face softened.

"Hajnalka?" she breathed. "Hajnalka, you made it!"

Before I could react, she clasped her arms around me. I hesitated for a moment, then hugged her back.

"It's her!" came Elena's voice. "Check it out, Fran, she made it!"

I cracked a weak smile.

"I did," I panted. "Thanks to Lesnitsky here. Please, let go of me."

Karela separated from me, looking hurt."

"Sorry," I said. "But I'm exhausted. Right now, all I want is somewhere to lie down."

* * *

The next day, not far from our foxhole, I leaned against a tree, quietly staring out over the clearing. There, Karela knelt astride Lesnitsky, in the same position she had used when she first met him. But nothing else was the same. Her face was red with blush and not anger. Her posture was intense but not angry. She grabbed him in ecstasy and not rage, and she bucked on him with sensual ease, enjoying every inch of him. I could hear her moaning from here.

As I watched, lightly stroking my own wetness, I watched as Karela kicked back and loudly climaxed, sitting up straight as the tension gushed out of her all at once. Then, sure enough, she leaned down and kissed Lesnitsky on the mouth.

I smiled. As Karela got up and led her male back to the foxhole, I stood up and approached them.

"Hey!" I called, "Lesnitsky!"

The man turned. Stopping in front of him, I gently grabbed him by the shoulders and kissed him.

"Thank you, Lesnitsky. Thank you for everything you've done."

"You're welcome," he returned. "Just doing my job."

"No," I said. "This wasn't just your job. I-"

I couldn't resist. I kissed him again. Watching, Karela rolled her eyes patronizingly.

Pulling away, I put my hands on his shoulders and steadied my voice.

"This wasn't just your job," I said. "This was something you chose. And I'll never forget you did that for us."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Guerillas
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds