Guest Speaker Ch. 01

I moved next to her and leaned in and kissed her. She put her arms around me as I started to unbutton her blouse. "You are wearing far to much clothes Joy, I am going to have to do something about this." I undid all the buttons on her blouse and pulled it off of her to reveal red satin and lace bra. Her breasts were huge in this bra and I could tell that the bra wasn't a push up bra. I smiled at her and softly kissed the swell of her breasts and then back up to her lips. I undid her bra and stepped back and watched at the bra fell into her hands. She slowly slid the bra away from her breasts exposing some of the biggest breasts I had ever seen. "They are beautiful" is all the I could get out of my mouth as I stared at these luscious tits before my eyes. "How big are they Joy?" was the next thing out of my mouth. "I'm a 36D." She responded as she pulled on her big puffy pink nipples. I leaned in and took her left breasts in my hand as I started sucking and licking her nipple. My other hand went right to her other breast. I must have played with her tits for was seemed like and hour as she leaned up against the kitchen island and moaned.

I slid my hand around to ass and grabbed her ass cheeks before unzipping her skirt. I slowly slid her skirt to the floor. She was wearing a matching thong and black lacy top thigh high stockings. She took my hand and grabbed one of the glasses of wine and led me up the stairs to her bedroom. I stared at her tight firm ass cheeks as they were inches away from my face as we went up the stairs. Once inside of her bedroom, I noticed that the room was lit with candles and there were a couple of toys out on the bed. She put the glass of wine down on the night stand next to the lube. " I got out a couple of toys and lit some candles while you were passed out downstairs." She told me as I stared at the two eight inch vibrators and the eight inch dildo and strap-on harness. The harness had a mini four inch dildo to give pleasure to who ever is wearing the harness. "These are very nice Joy, I like you selection. I have a couple of vibrators and dildos in similar size, but I don't have strap-on." I said has a ran my fingers over the strap-on. I turned towards Joy and put my hands on the side of her face as I kissed her soft lips. She kissed me back as we fell onto the bed. I climbed on top of her and began to kiss my way down her neck and on my way to her gorgeous breasts. I bit her nipples and then continued kissing my way down her stomach to the top of her thong. I took a minute to kiss and lick right along her thong. I could smell the aroma of her vagina. I peel off the thong as she lifted her ass off of the bed so that I could slide the thong from under her. As the thong came off I caught a glimpse of vagina with a little landing strip of brown pubic hair. I also noticed that her clit was very enlarge. I think it was about double the size of my clit. I have always thought that my clit resembled a small penis, but hers was definitely larger than mine. My mouth went immediately for her clit and I began licking it and sucking on it as she began to moan.

I spread her lips to reveal a great deal of moisture built up there between her lips. My tongue quickly darted in to get a taste of her sweet nectar. This brought another moan out of her. "Thats it Cassandra, eat my wet pussy." I heard out of her mouth as I began inserting my tongue into her pussy. I began licking at a pretty quick pace as my thumb applied pressure to her clit. I kept licking her as my thumb and finger ran over her clit. She continued to moan as I kept this up for a few minutes. I began licking below her pussy almost at her asshole. "Yessss, Yesss Cassandra, tongue fuck my asshole." She moaned as I rubbed my thumb harder on her clit. Not wanting to deny her of her request my tongue slid into her tight little rosebud. Within seconds she was cumming and I was scrambling to lick up her juices as quickly as they flowed out of her. I inserted my finger into her asshole as I licked up her juices. This sent her over the edge and she had another orgasm. I looked up from between her legs to see her clutching to the pillows as the orgasm took over her body. I continued to lick up her juices and she came down from her high. I reached over and grabbed one of the vibrators and slowly slid it into her pussy before turning it on.

Her eyes opened up wide as she felt the vibrations of the vibrator. "How did you know that I love to get fucked with the vibrator after I have been eaten out." She said to me as I looked up at her. "It was just a lucky guess." I said as I licked her clit. She leaned back on the bed and her hands went up to the head board to hold onto as she slid her body down to get more of the vibrator in her. I took this as a sign to turn up the vibrator as I really started to fuck her with the toy.

"Ohhhhhhhh Godddddddddddddddddd, Cassandra." She moaned.

"Thatsssssssss it right there honey, don't stop, yesssssssssss I'm cumming" She yelled as this orgasm hit her with more force then the last two had. I noticed that her cum was seeping out of her body as the vibrator was going in and out of her stretched hole. I licked up as much cum as possible. The cum made its way down to her asshole. I reached over for the other vibrator. I pulled the vibrator out of her pussy. She looked up for a second. I quickly replaced that vibrator with the other one. With the slicked up vibrator, I spread her ass cheeks and started sliding it into her asshole. Joy realized what I was doing and pulled her legs up to her and held them spread, allowing me easier access to her asshole and pussy. I got both vibrators into a rythmn going in and out of her pussy and asshole. She quickly came again as I watched her body convulse from the powerful orgasm. She passed out shortly after that. I turned off both of the vibrators and pulled them out of her pussy. I licked them clean and then licked all the juices from her pussy and asshole area.

I decided to leave her like that for a few minutes. I grabbed the glass of wine from the night stand and then walked into her rather large bathroom. I noticed that she had a huge shower and nice jacuzzi tub for two. I wandered back into her bedroom and walked over to her dresser. I opened up one of the drawers and went through her bras. The next drawer led me to her panties. The draw was loaded with thongs and g-strings of various colors. The draw below those two was load with sex toys of all shapes and sizes. I realized that I was getting involved with nympho. I also realized that she was a younger version of myself. I decided to go downstairs to get another glass of wine. We had finished on bottle of wine and were half way through the other one. I looked at the clock on the microwave and it said that it was 11:30. I realized that I wasn't going to go home tonight as I had to much to drink and it was late. I went back upstairs figuring that I would get into bed with Joy.

As I walked into her bedroom, I realized that she wasn't on the bed. I figured that she just went to the bathroom. All of a sudden I felt my eye being covered by a cloth. The cloth was soft and silky. I didn't protest because I had the glass of wine in my hand that I didn't want to spill on her carpet. I also wanted to see where this would lead. "I hope that you weren't planing on leaving Cassandra, not after what you just did to me" Joy said as I felt her hard nipples against my back."No I just went to get us more wine." "Good because now it is my turn to repay you." She said as she took the glass of wine from me. She laid me down on the bed and told me to hold onto the head board. I did as I was told and I felt a silky fabric being tied around my wrist. She did the same to the other hand. I realized that she has tied me to the head board. My pussy really got wet now realizing that I was being restrained. I felt her lips on my nipples and then she moved down and licked my clit. I felt her fingers slide in and out of my pussy. They were cold and then the slid in and out of my asshole. "Are you ready Cassandra?" Joy said as I felt her spread my legs."I'm ready for whatever you are going to do to me" I said. I felt her slide the vibrator into my asshole and turn it on. The sensations felt great. Then I felt something large begin sliding into my pussy. I felt my pussy being stretched as the item slide into me. She stop and then she leaned forward and kissed me. "You are in for a good time sweetie." She said as she pushed further into me. "Are you going to fuck me with the strap-on Joy?" I asked her as I let myself get used to the dildo in me."Yes I am and there is nothing you can do but lay here and enjoy it." She said as she fed my pussy more of the dildo. "I put the 9" dildo on for you". "Ohhhhhh" is all I could get out of me as my pussy was being filled up by this large fake cock. She got herself into as good pace as my pussy stretched to accommodate her dildo.

Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss Joy you can go faster honey" I said as I felt the first orgasm approaching.

"Yessssssssssss, Joyyyyyyyyyy, Thats it right there" I moaned. She took the que and began pounding the dildo in and out of my slick pussy. I felt my legs being pulled upward. She placed me feet on her shoulders and really started to go at it. I felt the dildo get all the way into me as she pounding away.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss I'm cummingggggggggg again Joy." This orgasm was more powerful than the last one. I was loving it. Here is was blind folder and tied to a bed as a 29 year old woman fucked me crazy with her strap-on and vibrator in my ass. The cum just kept on flowing from my pussy as she kept on going. I couldn't see her eyes or face put I could hear her moaning as she had her own orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss Cassandra, I love your pussy." She moaned as we both climaxed. She fell over on to me as my feet fell off of her shoulders. She pulled the blindfold off of me as we both came down from our orgasms. She kissed me on the lips and then she rested her head on my breasts. We were both covered in sweat. We laid there like that for a few minutes and then she slowly pulled the dildo out of my pussy and then the vibrator. "I really enjoyed that Joy. I haven't been tied up in about 5 years, I forgot how much it turns me on." I said to her as she lean over me to untie my hands. " I'm glad you enjoyed it honey" She said as she kissed me again. I put my arms around her this time as we embraced and I felt the web dildo between us. We got up from the bed and I help her out of the harness. She had her cum all over the little dildo on the harness and her legs. I licked up the cum off of her legs and her pussy and then she led me to the bathroom. "Shower or bath" she asked me as I followed behind her. "Shower is fine with me, I'm kind of tired" We got into the shower and kissed for a few minutes under the hot water. We then washed each other and then finger fucked each other to one more orgasm for the night. We got out and dried each other off. She got me a nice silk robe to wear. As we dried our hair off I asked her if I could spend the night. She said that I could and we climbed into bed.

As she blew out the last candle on the night stand she "I wanted to ask you if you had sex earlier today, because I tasted some cum in your pussy the first time I ate you out."

"Yes I did have sex earlier today, I'll tell you about him tomorrow." I said as I rested my head on her tits and fell asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 546 milliseconds