Guilty Pleasures Ch. 07

"So she's warming up for setting you up with other women, is she?" Yancey asked after Wanda departed and I finished flipping a round of burgers.

"She's trying to do it already," I said, still somewhat amazed. "Like, before she and I are... done."

"Sound plan. My wife is smart you know."

"What?"

"From what I hear, the two of you are having a pretty amazingly good time, but it isn't that often. You have to be horny all the time in between. Go get a woman. Better, go get a couple of them."

From what he heard?

"Well, her first suggestion was a non-starter and a bad idea to boot."

"Oh?"

"One of Mary's friends."

"Wow. Yeah. Which one? Every one of Mary's friends are smoking hot," Yancey observed.

Careful Yancey. My daughter is one of Mary's friends...

"Stephanie," I murmured.

"Oh. Yeah. That is a non-starter. She's way out of your league, man."

*

The next weekend, Becca chose Saturday to bring over her crowd. I had found a supply of actual ostrich steaks on Tuesday, and was eager to cook them up for the kids.

And not tell them what they were at first...

Blessings to end all blessings, Stephanie was not in evidence. I heaved a sigh of relief that she was not around. I could get work done early and cook in peace, without being bombarded with thoughts of Wanda's ridiculous suggestions. Except that now I kept thinking about my blonde distraction...

I really, really did not want to betray an interest in her, but when Becca came over to chat with me for a while, I found myself asking, "No Stephanie this week, huh?"

"No, Dad. Your booze is safe," Becca laughed. "Actually, she is helping a friend who is taking organic chemistry over the summer term. Amber has a mid-term Tuesday and it is kicking her ass. Stephanie is working her through the material this afternoon."

"Stephanie is tutoring Chemistry?"

"She is pre-med, Dad."

"She is going to be a doctor?"

"Don't be a chauvinist, Dad! Just 'cause she's hot doesn't mean she's not totally smart."

She's smart, going to be a doctor, incandescently hot, and helps friends out with their studies on bright, sunny, summer Saturdays. Fuck. She was supposed to be a distasteful bitch...

"Well, she needs to tone down the sex-appeal," I grumbled in full Dad Mode. "No wife is going to want Doctor THAT doing a hernia exam on her husband..."

I did need to find some more sex beyond Wanda, after all. The woman really was just whetting my appetite, and if I didn't do something about it, I was going to fixate on Stephanie. I really did not need any more youthful adventures. Not that youthful, at least!

When I cooked up the ostrich (there were surprisingly no eggplant eaters there that afternoon), it met with loud approval. I finally sat down with my own steak, only to find myself being joined by Carol and Anne. Moments later, Becca appeared and shoehorned her way in with us.

"This is really good, but it isn't beef, is it, Mister H?" Carol asked.

"Ostrich," I murmured.

Becca looked around, stifling a laugh. "Oh please, Dad. Let me tell everybody, once they are all done." I smiled benevolently at my daughter.

"If it makes you happy," I said.

Then my little bitch betrayed me. "Dad thinks Stephanie is too hot," Becca suddenly announced to her friends.

"Hey!" I objected.

"Not much she can do about that," Anne observed.

"She could dial back the way she shows off. It's going to get her in trouble one day," I said. It really was. There were people out there in the world who lived to exploit women...

"Oh, I see," Carol said blandly. "It is okay for Anne and me to wear bikinis because we aren't nearly as good-looking as Stephanie?"

I just froze.

Anne and Carol laughed, hard. Even Becca laughed at me.

"You two are..." I choked myself off from how I was going to respond. Becca was sitting right there. My mind spun. "You two know how to dress... attractively, without flaunting it... yourselves."

"Oh, so we are tastefully sexy? Thank you, Mister H," Carol chirped.

"Guys!" Becca growled, not laughing any more. Carol and Anne winced. "So you are going to chase off after Stephanie now?" my daughter challenged, not nearly angrily enough for my taste. Maybe not angrily at all.

I desperately sought out a change of subject. Any change of subject.

"Looks like Mary has a new boyfriend," I observed approvingly, pointing over onto the grass where the redhead was sitting with a handsome boy that I felt like I should recognize, but who had certainly not been around for a while.

"It won't last," Anne said confidently.

"No? Too bad. Why?"

"She is going to find him... underwhelming," Anne said, still working on her ostrich.

"Oh really?" Carol crooned.

"What?" I said.

"Especially given... her recent activity," Anne said, not looking up and still carving her dwindling steak, "Mary is going to find Bob, um, comparatively unsatisfying."

Oh shit. Anne was talking about me. I was the 'recent activity'.

"Anne!" Becca said in a strangled voice, clearly realizing that too.

"How do you know?" Carol asked, not being helpful.

"He and I went out for a time, remember?" Anne told her.

"Wait," my mouth said, without my permission. "Mary is going out with an ex-boyfriend of yours?"

"Oh, that's cool, Mister Howard," Anne said, mercifully not calling me Clark. "It was last year. Way beyond the ten-week statute of limitations."

"There is a statute of limitations now for dating your friends exes?" I asked bewildered. I needed to get off this topic of conversation. Murdering kittens sounded like a safer, more relaxing subject...

"Yeah. Ten weeks," Anne reiterated. "I guess it might be longer once you get older."

"So, not worth the time?" Carol asked speculatively, still looking over at Mary and the boy who apparently did not know he was a short-timer.

Um... sorry, dude?

Becca had had enough. "I think it is time to spring the ostrich information," she said firmly. Anne and Carol were instantly eager to see the reaction. I was eager to get the fuck off the subject of everybody's love lives, past, present, and God-forbid, future.

I also was eager to see the reactions.

They were glorious.

As the afternoon progressed, Mary and her Bob were among the first to leave. From her body language, I sensed what her intended agenda for the rest of the day was. Apparently, it was going to leave her 'underwhelmed'. Apparently.

Becca had brought along a guy as well, and she seemed to be splitting her time between him and me. That was slightly unusual. It was more unusual because she kept lingering as the day went on. When she had a boy on the line, she had often left while there were others still in my backyard. And there were only a few left, including Carol and Anne who were still in the pool, chatting amiably.

Then it hit me. Since the cruise, Becca had never intentionally left me alone when any of the Trinity were still around. She had seen me about to eat with Anne and Carol and had left her guy to come join us.

I was being chaperoned.

Thank you, daughter. I love you.

Ten minutes later, a car-load departed, leaving just Anne, Carol, Becca, and her clearly impatient boyfriend. What he was impatient for, I had dark suspicions. Maybe this would be a good evening to clean my shotguns...

Anne and Carol were still having a good time, however.

Finally Becca, who I sourly perceived was also impatient to leave with this boy, called out to the girls, "Can I give you guys a ride?"

"No thanks," Carol called back idly. "I drove."

"Um..." Becca said glumly. Then she brightened. "So you will give Anne a ride back?"

"Of course," Carol said.

"Sounds good," Anne added.

Becca looked darkly at the two of them, then shrugged. As long as they were both here, she seemed to reason, and had to leave together, then I was safe. Or they were. Or something. Whatever. Craziness was not going to ensue.

That was my reasoning as well, and when Becca and this male... creature left to go do what I did not want to know, I turned to clean up the grill and surrounding mess.

Behind me, I could hear the two chatting away. They were talking about whether they wanted to go back to the dorms the next Fall semester, or extend their current summer lease. A nice, safe subject.

When I had everything piled up neatly, I wanted to do a little more work on the laptop. I decided to stay outside, my dad instincts kicking in and making me feel like I needed to be around while kids were in the pool.

I turned around to find that they had gotten out of the water and were sunbathing. In my back yard. Topless.

My dad instincts immediately started taking a beating.

"Really, you two?" I asked almost desperately.

"Come on, Clark," Anne said, not even looking at me. "It's nothing you haven't seen."

Carol didn't look at me either, but just went back to discussing the meal plan portion of their housing debate.

I soon realized, soon but not soon enough, that I was standing there, staring at four spectacular naked breasts. Four supple, deliciously formed breasts that I knew from personal experience felt fabulous. And whose owners had to know that I was just standing there, staring.

I plopped down on my computer, refusing to engage with them. But I knew I was going to get no work done, because I had chosen to sit so that I could easily see them both if I took my eyes just barely off the screen of the laptop.

After about ten minutes of this, with them chatting about nothing, but their nipples getting visibly harder, Carol made the first move against Anne. "Anne, if you want to head straight back, can you take an Uber? I may need to stop off and get some things once I leave."

"Oh, I think I might just stay and get some more sun," Anne countered. "But I can catch an Uber later, if you want to head out for your errands."

Oh, no. No way. I was not going to be here alone with either one of these girls. Especially not with them topless. My dick had alternate suggestions: All I needed was to prod one or the other into leaving... I just needed to pick which one I wanted to stay.

Jesus. And I thought I had regained some moral fiber.

But maybe I had, I realized. I actually had a good idea for once in this sort of situation."Why don't you two just head out together?" I suggested hopefully. "I always liked to have a friend along for errands, and you can probably finish up earlier that way."

That actually got me a small glare from both of them. But it didn't get me a departure.

I manfully concentrated on my screen, getting a little bit of work done that I immediately realized I was going to have to throw away.

Movement caught my eye as Anne stood up. So fucking elegant...

Instead of initiating their departure, the minx pushed her bikini bottoms off and settled back down, not even looking my way. I tried not to look, but dammit... The landing strip was gone. Anne had gone fully shaved!

I did manage not to stare. Carol did not so manage. She sat their mouth open, staring at Anne. Then she clenched her jaw, stood up and away from me, then slid her own bottoms down, flexing that firm, powerful ass in my direction. She slid back to lie down as well.

Fuuuuuck...

"I thought you guys were leaving," I growled.

"Which one of us do you want to leave?" Anne asked silkily. She and Carol were both now having fun with this, despite the question being real.

"Which..." I choked. "Um... look, I can hardly ask one of you to go! It would... um. Both of you, please go," I stammered. They both looked hurt. "Or both stay," I hastily added, not wanting to offend. "I, um, don't care," I mumbled, desperately trying to remember what a person used Microsoft Word for. Was Word the spreadsheet, or the database? Or did you cook pasta with Word? I really could not remember.

The two of them stared at each other for an uncomfortably long time. Then Carol cracked a smile, and Anne answered it. They both swiveled their beautiful faces toward me and smiled. Then they rose and stepped toward me, both putting all the very considerable vavoom they had at their disposal into those steps.

"Well, Mr. H," Carol said, "if you want us both to stay..."

"... that can be arranged," Anne finished.

Two naked, delicious young women approached me.

No. No no no no. No!

Yes. Yes yes yes yes. Yes! My dick replied, hard as a rock. This had the potential to be the greatest thing in the history of Great Things, it suggested.

They stole a glance at each other. It was a nervous glance, a what the fuck are we doing glance. But it was also an enthusiastic glance.

Fuck you, this is a bad idea, I told my dick.

Like you are going to stop it, my dick snorted in reply, confident it had already won.

They stepped to either side of me and draped themselves on the arms of my big, upholstered outdoor chair. Anne ran her hand up the back of my head and through my hair. Carol drew her hand across my chest in a gentle caress.

"Becca will kill us," I said darkly.

"You know, she has never told me I couldn't be with you again, Clark."

"Actually, me either," Carol added. "She might have told you..."

"Actually, she kind of pointedly avoided outright forbidding it," I admitted miserably. "I have given her every opportunity."

"Well there you go," Anne said triumphantly, hand massaging the back of my neck.

"She just doesn't want to know about it," Carol added, her caress of my chest moving lower.

"And if she comes back this afternoon?" I asked archly.

"She just left here with Darren Wilkes. She is not coming... back here anytime soon," Carol declared firmly but lewdly.

"There! You've done it!" I said, worries about my daughter acting like these two in any way filling my head suddenly. "You have somehow, in this situation," I said, indicating the two naked beauties at my side, "managed to kill my boner."

"Oh, I doubt it is dead," Anne purred and slid her other hand down into my lap. My suddenly flaccid cock twitched to show it was certainly not deceased.

"So, we move on from... that," Carol said, her hand sliding downward too.

"I cannot grasp how you two have gone from trying to outmaneuvering each other to bum-rushing me as a team in the blink of an eye," I groaned, cock very definitely reanimating.

"Oh we were just yanking your chain about one of us leaving, Mister H," Carol said. "We worked out this plan earlier, in the pool."

"What?"

"Yeah, after we ate," Anne added. "I was explaining just how underwhelming Bob is, and we both started talking about how we would like to be, um, overwhelmed by you at least one more time."

"We really did argue at first about who was going to take a first shot," Carol jumped in, "but we eventually decided that this might be best."

"It certainly will be best for you," Anne chuckled, and bent to kiss me gently.

"If I survive," I sighed apprehensively.

"Don't worry, Mister H," Carol said, kissing me next. "I know CPR..."

Fuuuuuuck...

They traded looks, then both slid downward. Each grabbed a knee and pulled me forward to the edge of the chair. Their hands went from idle caresses of my junk to pulling my trunks off aggressively. Each then pressed a leg wide and they snuggled in between my knees together. The willingness of those two gorgeous girls to press their naked selves so close together between my legs, before my once again raging phallus was... empowering.

My worldview narrowed to brilliant eyes, bright smiles and fantastic, but quite different tits.

It narrowed even further as Anne bent and licked my cock. She kissed the tip once or twice, but mostly she traced my contours with the tip of her tongue. It was a comprehensive exploration.

Then she sat back and Carol leaned in. She was more direct, and took me into her hands and then deeply into her mouth, drooling hard around me. Her tongue lashed at me in there. And she pressed me deeper.

Then she popped off of me and grinned at Anne. Her eyes twinkled in reply and suddenly they were both kissing the head of my dick at the same time!

Holy shit, I was having a threesome. A threesome with these two young goddesses. Far too young goddesses. At that moment it was extremely easy not to care.

"Oh, fuuuuck," I groaned in sheer ecstatic overload at the sensation of four lips encircling my glans.

They both lifted their faces and in near unison scolded me, "Language!"

"Crap..." I growled.

They both laughed a little hysterically, in both senses of the word, and together bent to start kissing my tip once more.

I stared down at the act, mesmerized. They were staring into each other's eyes as they did it.

Suddenly, Carol lifted a hand into Anne's vision and made an up and down motion. Then Carol turned her head slightly and began sliding down the side of my cock, dragging her tongue along between her lips. Anne immediately followed, and the two sunk and rose alongside my cock in quickly coordinated fashion.

Anne grew tired of this crazy shit first, and grabbed the base of my cock, pulling it over toward her side. Greedily, she sucked me in for moment, then began licking and caressing me with her tongue. After a moment's pause, Carol shrugged and rose up to wrap her arms around my neck, and kissed me. My hand rose involuntarily to grasp at a bouncy, generous boob, and I pinched happily on the nipple. I remembered that for whatever reason, I preferred Carol's right.

After a quick probe of my mouth with her tongue, Carol rose higher and thrust that same right breast into my mouth. I sure as hell was not going to turn down that! I trapped her nipple in my mouth and I matched the pace of my licks upon it to Anne's eager tongue bath below.

After crushing that tit into my mouth for a bit, Carol pulled away, and sank back down between my legs, muttering "My turn," to Anne and shouldering her aside. Suddenly my cock was in a new mouth, one that liked sucking and bobbing more than the licking I had encouraged in the first.

I reached down to Anne, and pulled her up for a kiss in turn. Her lips were electric as always, and I probed them with my tongue. I filled my hands with her breasts, not so large, but even firmer and more elastic. As my fingers traced the outlines of her nipples, I reveled in the scattered goosebumps surrounding those peaks and across her aureoles. They read like Braille for, 'Sex Appeal'.

Ferociously, I pulled Anne upward to let me feast on them, which was hard, considering how fast Carol was bobbing up and down on me below. But I soldiered through. I deserved a medal. I nibbled on one pert nipple, and I may have bitten a touch too hard, because Anne pulled away with a gasp. But she smiled at me brilliantly, and I wasn't sure if the gasp was pain, excitement, or both.

But regardless, she sank back down again, squeezing in once more next to her naked friend. And then they really started taking turns. Anne would suck, and Carol would lick the base of my shaft, right next to her lips, then they would swap tasks. Neither took me very far into their mouths, but that was fine with me. If one had swallowed me, the other would have had no place to put their mouth...

Suddenly, I was crashing toward orgasm. There was no doubt about it, and there was sure no stopping it. "Oh wow," I gasped. "Gonna be soon now..."

"Tits," Carol grunted, and Anne nodded, pulling her lips from off my head. Carol started jacking me hard, while Anne tickled my balls. Both sat upright, positioning their breasts right in front of me. The sight was too god-damned much. I yelped as I nutted, spraying cum all over the place. A little bit of the first spasm jetted up as far as Anne's chin, but the rest sprayed over the intended targets. I'm not sure how hard I came, I kind of lost track of time for however long it took--my brain just wandering off singing Christmas carols or something.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds