Guilty Pleasures Ch. 07

Then, with a gulp of air, I pulled away from them both and stepped back to collapse in the chair across from my bed. I raised a hand, then dropped it, still panting.

Then I raised the hand again. "Holy cow, girls! Thank you. Fucking thank you. This is the greatest once in a lifetime experience a guy can have!" I pointed my finger and emphasized 'once' heavily.

"Once?" they both said with merry pouts.

"Girls, I can't keep doing this with you," I said almost desperately. "It's just... I can't..."

Why on earth I was still worried about debauching these two innocents was beyond me. They were debauching me! But I still needed to find a way to make a stand.

"You are my daughter's friends, guys! It's weird! And I'm afraid it will start screwing up my relationship with Becca," I finished lamely. Was that even true? Probably...

They looked at each other, then me, then each other again.

"Okay, Mister H," Carol spoke. "I... we guess we can see that. We don't want to make Becca upset either."

"Maybe sometime much later?" Anne suggested thoughtfully.

I just looked at her, helpless. I wanted to say 'No' out loud, but couldn't quite manage it. Hopefully they got the message.

"I guess we should go then," Carol said, a little sad, but satisfied.

"Hey!" I said sharply.

They looked at me, startled.

"I said this has to be a one time thing," I said sternly. "But... this one time doesn't necessarily have to be over. Um... for as long as you guys don't have somewhere else you have to be, I'll keep going until it kills me."

----------------

Thanks for continuing on this latest ride with me! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks in advance for your kind votes and favorites, and please take a moment to comment. As always, that's how I get rewarded and encouraged.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds