Gwen Stacy Syndrome

"It's... the bridge. It's where this old girlfriend of his died."

"Oh. Oh shit. I couldn't have known..."

MJ waved her off. "It's not your fault. It was years—years—ago. She wasn't even that good a girlfriend. Cheated on him." Mary Jane leaned in conspiratorially. "Got pregnant. Wanted him to raise it. Whole thing."

"Jee-zus."

"My thoughts. But he's... honestly, he's obsessed with her. He has dated her clone, her cousin, her daughter..."

"No!"

"Rapid aging. And... honestly, Carlie Cooper looks just like her. It's a Clark Kent/Superman sorta thing."

"God." Felicia reared back, though her hand stayed in Mary Jane's lap. "That's creeping me out now."

"You know what I call it? Gwen Stacy Syndrome. He just absolutely cannot let go of the past. We've all lost people—we live in New York, right?"

Felicia nodded. "So many supervillains you'd think it's a tourist attraction."

"But he just cannot let go. He'd probably make a deal with the Devil to get her back."

"Okay, that's bullshit. You are—please don't repeat this—you are the perfect woman, MJ. Any guy would be lucky to have you. They should be bidding on you like sheiks trying to get a new harem girl."

"Thanks. Semi-racist, but flattering."

"If only we could, like—slap some sense into him."

"He's been beaten up by the best. If Firelord's slaps haven't done any good..."

"Yeah, yeah," Felicia commiserated. "Hey, you know what? I'm declaring it Fuck Peter Parker Night. Fuck that guy and all his issues. We're young, we're fuckable, and we have a tab started. Let's dance!"

Felicia introduced Mary Jane to a great deal of drinks that night. There was the Flash Thompson, the Morbius, the Foreigner, the Puma, the Black Widow, the Wolverine, the Paladin, the Daredevil, and the Spot.

"Are all these named after exes?"

"You handle break-ups your way..."

They used Felicia's smart phone to video-tape each other competing over who was the most over Peter Parker. MJ did a bump and grind with a guy that made him propose marriage. Felicia twerked until a black girl started yelling at her about cultural appropriation. They did body shots, Felicia more than Mary Jane. MJ kissed a guy. Felicia kissed a girl. Finally, they kissed each other.

That was where Mary Jane's memory got slightly hazy.

It wasn't The Hangover. She had smoky memories of what happened when they were to Felicia's apartment. The feel of Felicia's soft clothes giving way to softer lace underwear, to even softer skin. The smell of her perfume, surprisingly subtle, only detectable when she was close enough to kiss. Her breathy little moans, uncovered by Mary Jane as she kissed and caressed and owned Felicia. The taste of her, strong but not vulgar, and otherwise indescribable.

She would've thought sex with the Black Cat would be so pornographic as to be unerotic. All screaming orgasms and sex toys and beaver shots and, God, squirting, gross. But it was just... nice. Soft and pleasurable. And here she thought men only liked Felicia because she had breasts with their own gravitational field. No. Oh no. Felicia was downright fun.

"Holy shit," Felicia said after, sprawled on her fucking waterbed in nothing but stockings. Mary Jane could've sworn up a storm, she looked so goddamn good. "I had no idea you were up for any of that. I thought this was going to be PG-13; I thought you were straight. That was not straight. You've been holding out on me, Ms. Watson."

"I swear, first time with another woman. Although I saw Wolverine with this Japanese woman one time? And, uh—that led to some weird dreams."

"Good as me?" Felicia asked, moving to Mary Jane's cheek with a kiss.

"You are a dream. I don't think anyone's good as you. You could teach Peter a thing or two about eating a girl out."

"I think I did," Felicia quipped, dashing herself on the shores of Mary Jane's body, slumping across the naked woman like a blanket. MJ let the cat burglar snuggle her head into her cleavage, feeling singularly appreciated. Whatever else Felicia did, she knew how to make a girl feel wanted. "Heh. Bet Peter wishes he were here now. He'd beg us to take him back. Even he's not neurotic enough to prefer punching the Shocker to this." Felicia punctuated the statement with a slap to Mary Jane's round ass.

Mary Jane yowled appreciatively and wrestled Felicia a little closer, taking a look around. Felicia's apartment was more spartan than she'd expected—maybe the kind of place a thief would ditch in sixty seconds? No photos, no mementos—just a surprising number of cat posters.

Mary Jane supposed everyone needed a reminder to 'hang in there'.

"I wish he were here," she said, running her hand down Felicia's smooth back. If she was lezzing it up for the night, she was going to get the most of it—and she always had kinda wanted to feel up the Black Cat a little. "Seeing the two of us, he'd definitely beg us to let him take off his little footie pajamas. Join the party."

"Mmm, you could have him." Felicia gently butted her head against Mary Jane, MJ's little kitten. "As long as I get to watch."

"Nah. He's all yours—do you know what a relief it would be to me for him to go out on patrol with a partner watching his back?"

"Even knowing there'd be rooftop quickies?"

"Better you than some skank—"

"—I am some skank—"

"Or Carlie Cooper!" they both said at once.

Mary Jane cried with laughter and Felicia kissed her over and over again, until MJ had rolled on top of her and pinned her hands to the headboard. The bed rocked beneath them, drawing their bodies together before separating them, the slight friction deliciously warm.

"Oooh... getting aggressive," Felicia moaned, rocking her hips up and sending another wave through the waterbed. "I knew you had to have a little bite to get that ring around your finger."

"Shh..." Mary Jane dropped a quick kiss onto her lips. "You know, that's not the worst idea you've ever had."

"What is the worst idea I've ever had?"

"Pretty much every costume you've ever worn except the classic one."

"Yeah... why do I keep thinking things are the new black? Black is the new black, same as the old black. But I'm a restless kitty. Keep trying to improve on perfection."

"I'm sure your plastic surgeon's grateful."

"I've never—"

MJ silenced her with another kiss. If she'd known how effective it was, she would've been heteroflexible years ago. "Keep shutting up. What if us two had a little superhero team-up of our own? One of us, he might be able to resist... but the two of us? You said it yourself. Even he's not that neurotic."

"You're talking about a threesome," Felicia replied, superhero enough to need to state the obvious every five seconds. MJ gave a nod. "And then... we share him?" Another nod. "So, a ménage a trois. We're just going to share him. Like that show, Three's Company."

"That wasn't actually the plot of—"

"How's it going to work?" Felicia asked. "You get him on days that begin with T, I get him on days that begin with S?"

"You wanna talk post-threesome logistics?"

"I don't want to get shut out. I don't want to spend a few weeks falling in love with you two, just for you to decide I'm a third wheel, like that summer I spent with Cable and Deadpool."

Mary Jane gave her a reassuring kiss, collapsing next to her on the pillow. For a moment, she was reminded of sleepovers back in high school. "You know us. We'd never do that. Even if I never fall in lurve with you, let's face it: I'm a slut. I would love to be your friend with benefits. And Peter, he's never liked having to choose between us. Break one of our hearts? No way. You know he's going to fight for us."

"So, you and me, that can be as casual or as serious as we want—"

"I'm never going to complain if you don't get me something for Valentine's."

"But with Peter—"

"Well... you never have been much for the domestic scene." Mary Jane put her arms around Felicia's ribs and pulled her close. She'd had stuffed animals that were less fun to cuddle. "And I can't exactly foil a bank robbery. So... You get the spider, I get the man. If you want to spend an afternoon lazing around the house with us, making pasta and watching TV, that's fine. And if you just want to swing off buildings, race headlong into insane danger, and make double entendres, that's fine too. No commitment. No judging. The three of us just do whatever we can to take care of each other." Mary Jane laughed. "You're an ex-con with a taste for kinky sex, he's a guilt-ridden vigilante, and I'm an actress. Clearly we need all the help we can get."

Felicia flashed a smile. "Okay then. Let's do it."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah. He should be coming home from patrol soon. When he does, we make him an offer he can't refuse."

It'd been a long time since Mary Jane had smiled so wide. "I'll get my coat."

Felicia grabbed her before she could get out of bed. "Uh-uh-uh. I said he'd be back 'soon'. For now, I've got you all to myself. And I plan on enjoying myself."

"You're insatiable!" MJ giggled, willingly allowing Felicia to flip her over and embrace her from behind.

"Might as well be. I'm about to have two sexy bitches tending to my needs."

***

Early that morning, Peter came home from the most boring patrol he'd had in weeks. No supervillains, no team-ups, just pushers and muggers. He'd almost webbed up a pimp at one point. In fact, the night had been so quiet that he felt like swinging around the city all over again, just to find some action, but no. Dull nights like this, his time was best spent getting some sleep, sticking to some distant cousin of a normal circadian rhythm.

He came in through the window, took a deep breath without his mask on—and a spurt of web-fluid caught his left hand to the wall. Thwip! Another trapped his right hand, spread-eagling him upright. Now how the frick frack had his attacker managed to avoid ringing his spider-sense? Webbing, no spider-sense... Venom? Great. Just what he needed, an hour of misused personal pronouns.

"Hey Pete. I told my new bestie where you keep your spare webshooters." Mary Jane stepped out of the shadows, wearing the top of his spare spider-suit. Peter wasn't big, but he was tall—on MJ, the top fell down to her bare thighs, but the fabric was still pulled taut over her impressive bust. It merited a few huminas that Peter was too confused to say. Please don't let MJ be possessed by anything sexy, God, I don't think I have that kind of self-control. She's a redhead already, y'know.

"And I've always been good at making white fluid shoot out," Black Cat added, following MJ into the light as she took off a webshooter, pulling it free of some stuck hairs from her arm's fur lining.

"So much for subtlety," MJ quipped, as she shut the windows and pulled the blinds.

"Cat... MJ... mind telling me what this is all about?" Peter tested his bonds. He was way too good at making webbing. He wasn't getting loose without ripping out his own wall. "Did I forget your birthdays?"

"No, Spider, we want to make a deal." Felicia leaned over him, stopping just short of laying her breasts onto his chest. Peter tried not to breathe too deep. "A proposal, you might say. For all three of us. Red takes care of you while you're Peter. I take care of you while you're in that skintight outfit. And at night, you take care of both of us."

"Whoa, wait, hold on, did you get high and watch Wild Things?"

"Yes, but that was last week."

Mary Jane didn't give Peter the virtual lapdance that Felicia was, leaning aloofly against the wall by his hand, but she did stroke his captured palm with her fingers. "We've talked about it, Peter. We're just not happy being apart from you. And sure, it's unconventional..."

"It is?" Felicia asked. "Just three people?"

"Yes," MJ told her, "it is."

"But with two of them women?"

"I don't think it's been on a Ryan Murphy show, so—semi-weird."

Felicia sighed heavily. "Parker, you've been in the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the New Warriors—"

"Hey, that was my clone!"

"Point is, this little team-up of ours would have you, scientist superhero comedian with a big dick; MJ Watson, actress/supermodel, and moi. Maxim's Hot 100 number forty-five. Top fifty! That's a pretty good ensemble, and you've been teammates with the Sentry. You really gonna turn up your nose at us?"

"That's not at all anything I've said! And did you need to tie me up for this conversation? If it were me and Black Fox tying you up and demanding nudity, Benson and Stabler would be involved."

"Well, yeah," Felicia said. "He's wrinkly. Otherwise, my safe word's Doop."

Mary Jane gave Felicia a sideways shove. "We aren't bad-touching you, Peter. We're just giving you a little demonstration."

"Of what you'll miss out on if you keep acting like Batman. C'mere, red." Felicia thrust out her chest. "If you would be so kind..."

Invited in, Mary Jane stepped up to Felicia to pull down her costume's zipper from chest level. But their closeness was blood in the water. She was drawn into a long kiss, her hands simply squeezing Felicia's breasts inside their leather prison. Their kiss surprised Peter; not just the fact that it was happening, but how sedate it was compared to the usual wild frenzy Felicia pounced on him with.

With MJ, Felicia was slow, almost tentative, rushing nothing. It wasn't a continuous kiss, but a series of mingled breaths interchanging with meeting lips. Their hands did reconnaissance on each other's bodies, testing the feel of them through the raised webbing of MJ's spider-top and the cool leather of Felicia's costume.

Gently, Felicia took hold of Mary Jane's wrists and ushered them downward. Her fingers tapering off the slopes of Felicia's cleavage, MJ took hold of the zipper once more and pulled it down Felicia's body like an artist using a brush on a canvas, painting a gorgeous picture.

Felicia arched her back, moaning as the air tasted her skin, as if being exposed to the gazes of her two would-be lovers brought her physical pleasure. Peter watched closely, even if he was kicking himself for it internally. He'd seen her naked a hundred times; she'd never been shy, even changing in front of him when they weren't romantically involved (he kicked himself then too). But as always, she was even better than he remembered.

Skin milky-white under the cascade of silvery hair, breasts even larger than Mary Jane... and God, how could he be expected to choose between them when she was just as beautiful? Where Felicia was brashly sexual, Mary Jane evoked a classical beauty, her make-up more natural, her hair carefully braided where Felicia's was wild. And they were making out right in front of him.

Peter stared, mouth actually hanging open, as Mary Jane buried her face in the generous cleavage she'd uncovered. The stiffness in his crotch became painful as Felicia moaned happily. "Keep going!" Felicia gasped. "Don't stop!"

Though MJ fumbled blindly for the zipper, unwilling to take her lips from Felicia's amazing tits for even a single second, she eventually found it and brusquely yanked it down. Then she was as surprised as Peter to find a goodly-sized black cock popping out of the tight confines of Felicia's suit.

"That's new," he said dumbly.

"Like it? It's for MJ. She just had her heart set on cock tonight..."

Mary Jane stared gape-mouthed at the phallus, belatedly seeing the black straps that attached it to Felicia's hips. "Felicia, you're a doll, but I'm not sure all that will fit!"

"Sure it will!" Felicia pulled a vial of lube from a pocket in her bra—Peter had wondered where loot she put down her cleavage went. Then she simply upended the vial over her strap-on, dousing it from base to head until it was dripping. "If you can take Peter, you can take this."

"I'd much rather take Peter, to be honest." Mary Jane looked over at Peter, her eyes beguiling as a siren's. "How about it, tiger? You gonna save me from her fitting all that dick inside me?"

"Well, uh, we could certainly—you know what, why don't we sleep on this, then get together for lunch, just to make sure no one's acting under the influence of a symbiote?"

Felicia tried to summon up laser beams to shoot from her eyes at Peter, failed, and turned to Mary Jane. "Up against the wall. Right next to him. I want him to have the best seat in town of the orgasm he could've given you."

Mary Jane obediently flattened her toned ass against the wall, drawing her top up to her belly button. From right next to her, all Peter could see was the side of her hips. And Felicia's open catsuit was still holding close enough together to hide the shockingly dark nipples Peter knew to cap her breasts. A tease. It was all a tease.

Felicia stood before Mary Jane, rubbing her lubricant into the strap-on like a man's frantic masturbation. The grin she directed at Peter showed the thought had occurred to her. Mary Jane was just staring at the mass jutting out from Felicia's crotch.

"I can't believe how big it is," she said breathlessly. "I can't even think about how it's going to stretch my cunt. Sure you won't save me from having that monster cock inside me, Peter? Be my superhero again?"

"I, uh, err..."

"He had his chance," Felicia said pitilessly. "Now it's my turn."

Mary Jane jerked her thigh up as Felicia approached, blocking from Peter's view what was happening between her open legs. And it was suddenly very important that Peter see what happen. As important as whatever it was that went with great power. But though he could grow six arms, but he had never had x-ray vision.

Though he couldn't make out the details, Mary Jane certainly seemed to enjoy what was quite obviously happening. She threw her head back against the wall. Already her breath was coming hard and fast. Peter could see that despite the preparation, it hurt; and he almost ripped himself free to help her. But pain immediately turned to pleasure, Mary Jane throwing her hips forward to gain more inches of Felicia's dildo.

The contact made, they embraced. Mary Jane's hands grasped Felicia's powerful hips and Felicia's arms, bound around MJ's back, obscured the meeting of their breasts. They were fucking right beside him and Peter could see almost none of it, everything forbidden lost between their united bodies.

With each surging thrust, he could only imagine Felicia's pale crop of pubic hair mingling with MJ's tuft of red fire. And he couldn't stop imagining: Felicia's heavy tits swinging forward, trying to engulf Mary Jane. The huge dildo entering Mary Jane as if to erase every trace of Peter's past visits. Their bellies writhing together with the motion they each sought to control.

What he could see was the fierce pleasure on Mary Jane's face; uninhibited, like she'd once been with him. And the even greater ecstasy written on Felicia's face and body: both the physical enjoyment of the base of the dildo grinding at her pussy, and the mental satisfaction she took in bringing Mary Jane all her delight.

Inevitably, Mary Jane's face turned upward, totally ignoring Peter to merely absorb the frenzied pleasure inside her. Her hands dug into Felicia's voluptuous ass, pulling her, and more importantly her cock, ever closer to her own needing body. "God, I love it. I love it! You said it would be good, Felicia, but I had no idea—no idea—no idea..." With an orgasmic wail, she overcame her stutter. "No idea it'd be this good!"

"Oh, are you coming?" Felicia said through her low-key gasping and panting, her competitive nature still present and accounted for.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds