Gwen Stacy Syndrome

MJ laughed madly. "Yes! And you are too, you crazy bitch!"

Felicia drank in the look of almost-religious ecstasy on Mary Jane's look until she'd had her fill and erased it with a passionate kiss to MJ's parted lips. "Hell yeah I'm coming! I'm... fucking... coming!"

Both faces turned upward, eyes closed, mouths open, they received the reward for their adventurousness. They screamed in harmony and it was more than Peter could bear. He jerked his hips like he could fuck the air, trying to get some relief for his desperately hard cock, rubbing it against the taut fabric over his groin. He was so ready that the tawdry stimulation almost worked, but it actually made his manhood too hard. With a loud rippp, it tore through the crotch of his costume, his cock straining proudly into the room.

And he had just fixed the tears the Lizard put in that stupid suit.

A shock of cold air pushed his orgasm down, leaving him with a rock-hard, purple-headed erection that didn't seem like it would go anywhere anytime soon. He wiggled and squirmed, but all he accomplished was to send dribbles of precum running down the underside of his shaft.

And all the while, Mary Jane and Felicia kissed tenderly, thanking each other for the pleasure they had shared. "So tell me, red, did you hit the jackpot?"

"I think we both hit the jackpot together."

Felicia laughed showily. "Fuck yes we did. But while you may be satisfied with a toy... I want the real thing!"

She reached for Peter's cock and Mary Jane slapped her hand away, just as Peter was arching his hips toward her. His penis throbbed, seeming like a wild animal attached to his loins, desperate to break free and be welcomed into one of these lovely, willing women.

Mary Jane pulled down her top. Felicia straightened her unzipped catsuit, letting only a thin sliver of skin appear between the open leather. They stood before him, even sexier with their hair mussed, their skin flushed, and their heat up.

"Like I said, hon." Mary Jane leaned on Felicia. "We wouldn't dream of touching you without your consent. But if it was alright by you—"

"We'd touch you," Felicia finished for MJ, a phenomenon that was becoming uncomfortably common. "We'd touch you a lot."

"Even if I wasn't sure about us?"

"Call it a trial run," Felicia said. "We fuck your brains out, and if you can say no to us after that—well, I don't know about Watson, but I'm becoming a fucking nun."

"Let me think about it," Peter replied, garnering an indignant gasp from Felicia and an amused smirk from Mary Jane. The redhead always had gotten his sense of humor. "Yes. You have my permission to touch me."

"Well, now that we have your permission..." Felicia reached out, with one white-gloved finger, and gave Peter's cockhead the tiniest prod. "Boop."

"Been wanting to do that?" MJ asked.

"Yeah. I don't know what it is; he has a huge penis, I just find it cute somehow. Call me racist, but if it were a black guy's..."

"You're a racist," Mary Jane interrupted. "So, shall we go another round without him, or have mercy on the big lug?"

"I vote mercy."

"So do I!" Peter added.

Felicia ignored him. "I feel like if he sees us Baywatch for one more second, he's gonna blow without us, and that would be a waste of all the perfectly good cum he has saved up." That struck Felicia as a good time to lovingly caress Mary Jane's cheek. "All for us! And while I am kinky enough to lick a little cum off the floor, a carpet is asking way too much."

"I was wondering why your apartment has tile everywhere."

"Ladies, please!" Peter called. "You're going to feel really silly if Galactus shows up to eat us and I have to fight the Silver Surfer with this thing hanging out."

"Probably solve your popularity problem, though," Felicia quipped.

Mary Jane sprang to his defense. "He's right. Let's be gracious in victory."

"You just want first dibs."

"I have first dibs. It was my idea. And as if you have something against sloppy seconds."

"Touché. Alright, red. Let me see you clean that cock for me."

"In a moment," Mary Jane said, her attention now entirely on Peter.

He was almost shocked by the intensity of her gaze. She looked at him like he was the only person in the world. Then she moved like a snake striking, her beauty filling his vision, his world become the blood-red lips that met his.

It felt better than normal, better than real. It was heaven. Her hands flowed over his chest, down to grip his tight ass, and the moment shifted from romantic to sexual with an answering throb in his groin. Her lips dragged away from his as she got on her knees, eye level with his cock.

"I do not remember this being that big," she admitted, running her eyes down its length. "Peter, you didn't turn into a giant spider and give birth to yourself again, did you? This is definitely bigger."

"Nope," Felicia called, resting her head lovingly on Peter's shoulder, like they were slow-dancing. "Ten inches. Same as ever."

"It's at least a half-inch bigger."

"Who do you think knows more about cock, me or you? I could perform a bris, that's how much I know about cock."

"Well, you said it, not me." Mary Jane watched, wide-eyed, as a bullet of precum emerged from Peter's slit and dripped to the floor. "Holy shit, I feel like I'm watching a foreign film."

"Suck it, ho!" Felicia called, giving Mary Jane a little kick.

"Not to be misogynistic, but..." Peter shivered, Felicia's gloved finger pressing into his costume to circle his left nipple. "Yes. Please. Ho."

Mary Jane put her hands on Peter's muscular thighs, massaging them, his cock shifting up a few degrees in response. "I'd hate to steal attention away from you, Party Hardy. Give our conquering hero a kiss. I wanna see what his penis does while he's slipping the tongue to a pussy."

"Mmm." Felicia popped her lips. "Tempting, but that's not what I want him to kiss."

With no more warning than that, she grabbed Peter by his short brown hair and pulled his head down, into the generous breast she lifted with her other hand. The rock-hard nipple topping it was shoved into Peter's open mouth, disappearing from sight as Peter struggled to fit as much of the marshmallow-soft flesh into his mouth as he could.

Felicia hummed a pleasured aria; Peter's stomach muscles tensed; his cock fluttered up until it was a monolith pointed at the sky. Mary Jane's eyes widened, her voice growing astonished in a way that even her acting talent couldn't fake.

"You made it bigger..." she breathed, her fingers now rubbing at the skin at the base of Peter's manhood, as if reluctant to approach it.

Peter looked down with Felicia's erect nipple almost down his throat. His face flushed. Still a good Queens boy at heart, he was actually somewhat embarrassed by the attention—but that just seemed to excite him more.

Felicia reached down, tracing her hand over Peter's spectacular length without actually touching it, instead tangling her fingers in Mary Jane's trademark red mane. She petted MJ's scalp with an air of reassurance. "We wanted this," she said simply.

"Yes," Mary Jane exhaled, bowing her head. She kissed the wiry hairs at the base of Peter's cock; just missing the erogenous zone, but sending a feeling of warmth pulsing up Peter's body. "I love you, Peter. Quite a bit. But I'd be lying if I said I hadn't missed this too. No one else can satisfy me, physically or emotionally, the way you can. It took the biggest slut in New York just to try."

"Thanks," Felicia said sincerely, though she still plucked out one of MJ's hairs in punishment. She preferred to be called a slattern.

"Here's how much I love you, Peter Parker," MJ said as she kissed her way up his rod, long sucking kisses that sent him into paroxysms against Felicia's breast. Like a soothing mother, the Black Cat pulled him deeper into her cleavage, now letting him moan to his heart's content in-between her breasts.

Mary Jane took one last look at what might as well have been Peter's namesake before she went down on it. Come off it, it's not that big, she thought, comparing it to some table legs she had known. With a deep breath, she ovaled her mouth and hungrily dove at the mighty endowment before her. Even Felicia was taken aback at her success. On her first go, six inches sunk into Mary Jane's mouth before she even slowed down.

"I knew I liked her for a reason," she commented as Peter moaned desperately into the sound chamber of her tits.

Mary Jane soon slowed, though, the oversized member too much for her usual techniques. She pushed herself down on the cock until she gagged, enthusiastically sucking at the sizable portion pushing down her throat, but her surprise was too great. She pulled free, leaving a saliva-coated erection in her wake, and gasped for breath as Peter's cock once more shot upward, as if mocking her.

"Definitely bigger--!" MJ wheezed.

"Alright, enough of the amateur sex tape," Felicia taunted, pushing Peter's head back. He emerged from her cleavage with his hair a mess and his expression dazed. "Time for this to become an honest-to-God porno."

Peter once more pulled at his bonds, hoping to hell they'd weakened, as Felicia got down on her knees and engulfed him in her full lips. Mary Jane watched, rubbing at the tight fabric of her top, where her nipples bulged noticeably. "God, Peter... are you getting bigger?"

"Don't know," Peter said, dumbstruck by Felicia's attentions, just as pleasurable as Mary Jane's technique but somehow completely different. "Maybe?"

"No wonder you don't want to be in a relationship. That thing could kill someone!"

Felicia's mouth loudly popped off Peter's cock, the cat burglar wiping at the saliva and precum that had spilled down her chin. "Radioactive sperm. That's how I want to go out."

"It's not radioactive!" Peter protested weakly, out of breath just from having to endure Felicia's talents. "I've done tests."

"Tests?" Mary Jane asked.

He shrugged. "Superheroes get bored too."

"Who'd you jerk it to getting the sample, that's what I want to know," Felicia quipped.

"Emma Stone."

They both booed him, Mary Jane slapping his thigh and Felicia flicking his cockhead.

"Hey! Oww! C'mon, it's not like I can—'jerk it' to someone I know."

"You can jerk it to me anytime," Felicia said at the same time Mary Jane said "Why do you think I let you take nudie pictures of me?"

"Ladies, I love talking to both of you, you're wonderful conversations, really. But..." He whimpered as another dollop of precum ran from his cock like lava from a volcano. "As they say, something has come up?"

Mary Jane blew air on his cock. "This threeway relationship is working out already. Open and honest communication."

"I haven't agreed to anything."

"Just stay hard," Felicia said. "Best relationship advice I can give you. Hey, red, watch this."

Mary Jane froze in shock, watching as Felicia (with a smile) ran her cheek up Peter's cock. Her head lulled about like she was listening to music only she could hear, the motion moving his cock over her face until it came to her lips, where she licked him softly. Just like a cat grooming itself. She licked up the drops of precum dotting his phallus, tongued him from the base of his shaft to the tip, left his cock glistening with her slick saliva. Then, and only then, did she part her lips and drop her head down his massive tool.

Slowly, steadily encompassing it. Mary Jane was actually concerned for her as she moaned with each inch, like she was devouring rich chocolate, her throat practically bulging as she took him to the hilt. There she stopped, with a winking look at Mary Jane. Like she'd done it for her instead of him.

"Holy fuck," Mary Jane said softly. "I am actually proud of you."

"You're proud!" Peter cried, pulling at the webbing until the wall groaned.

"Mmph. MMF! MMM!" Felicia said.

"So proud," Mary Jane confirmed, leaning in to suck on her girlfriend's neck.

She slung her arms around Felicia and put all her love and affection into her kisses, slipping the catsuit off Felicia's shoulders so she could feel Felicia from the silken hair at the nape of her neck to the soft, soft skin at the small of her back. Felicia did the same, wrapping one arm around Mary Jane to nest comfortably between her taut buttocks and vining the other around one of Peter's legs as she continued to devote herself with fanatical zeal to the worship of quite possibly her favorite thing about Peter Benjamin Parker.

"Let me help, Cat. We're both on Team Spider now..."

And Felicia charitably retreated from Peter's groin, moaning even louder as it left her throat than she had upon its entrance. Mary Jane was reluctant to give up her efforts on Felicia—licking the shell of Felicia's ear, leaving hickeys on the alabaster skin of her throat—but this wasn't about the two of them. It was about all three.

And as Felicia gave up the many inches of Peter's tool, Mary Jane joined her in her work on Peter's cock, kissing, licking, and sucking the length Felicia abandoned, the two-pronged assault making Peter tense until his suit ripped along his bulging biceps and rock-hard abdominal muscles.

Mary Jane picked at Peter's spare costume, hanging off her statuesque torso. "I think Petey's gonna need this back pretty soon."

"He doesn't get it back till morning," Felicia replied, pulling free of Peter's erection only to lose herself in the equally tantalizing territory of MJ's mouth. Her own lips were wet and strong with taste from the blowjob, something Mary Jane eagerly accepted as they kissed, slippery, juicy, the two embracing under Peter's parted legs, the redhead's golden tan meeting the milky pallor of Felicia's body—the skin of a night owl, a party girl, a thief.

Peter actually breathed a sigh of relief, freed of the maddening pleasure they'd been torturing him with, but he quickly came to miss it when he saw how the two women were embracing, Mary Jane's well-proportioned breasts nearly lost in the great cushions of Felicia's cleavage. He'd met aliens, gods, and time travelers, but in all his life he'd never been more surprised than when women's kiss grew to encompass his cock, sandwiching it between red and black lips, each woman's tongue having to slide part it to enter the others' mouth. It was bliss.

For Mary Jane, she couldn't stop thinking of how much softer Felicia's mouth was than Peter's. Neither was better than the other, but it seemed so right that the passion and aggression Peter could show her were on the opposite end of the spectrum from how gentle and warm Felicia could be. And the amazingly fragrant taste of Peter that perfectly undercut their kiss, reminding her always that she had not one lover but two... was it any wonder that she wanted more, wanted to actually blow Peter as she kissed Felicia?

Felicia had the same thought, because neither of them stopped for an instant when his cock came between them. They couldn't even figure who had brought it into their orbit. Surely not Peter...

Then she felt the circulating air of the room's AC unit between her legs as her top was lifted out of the way, followed closely by two of Felicia's magnificently callused fingers. She followed suit without thinking, reaching past the tapering zipper of Felicia's catsuit and down to the tuft of silver hair she'd become so intimately familiar with. She felt electricity in her cunt, too warm to be painful in its intensity, and hoped Felicia was feeling the same. And the kiss was as strong and alive as ever. Alongside Felicia's heated lips, she felt the throb of Peter's flesh, like she was kissing the core of a nuclear power plant.

"Oh sweet Jesus..." Peter breathed. No matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't hold back anymore. He stiffened on the verge of orgasm...

And Felicia stopped cold, pulling herself and Mary Jane off him in a flash, even closing her hand around the base of his cock to lock down his impending climax. He groaned in sudden, abject misery.

"C'mon, Cat!" he whined. "I've kept you out of a prison a dozen times! Can't you let me have this? And MJ, MJ, how many supervillains have I saved you from!?"

"We are proper and genteel ladies!" Felicia cried, as if affronted. Mary Jane kept kissing Felicia's swan-like neck. "We certainly would never have sex outside of a relationship. Not with a man who wasn't our boyfriend..."

"Wha? Come on! I thought you guys were gonna let me think about it!"

Mary Jane pressed a last kiss to Felicia's collarbone before raising her head. "Think all you want. But we're not laying one finger on you until we're dating. Say, how long's it been, Felicia?"

Felicia checked her phone—one more goodie hidden in her bra. "Twenty minutes."

"And how long does Peter's handy-dandy webbing last?"

"Oh, an hour. Unless Doc Ock improved the chemical composition to last longer."

"So Peter can't even jerk off for another half hour?"

"Longer!"

"Mm. Poor guy. Lucky the two of us are officially dating, and can make out all we want while Peter 'thinks'."

"Alright!" Peter cried. "I give, I tap, you win. Sorry, Uncle Ben, I can resist millions of dollars in Mafia pay-outs, but this is too fucking much."

"Yay!" MJ cried.

Felicia looked up at him unironically. "Ask us out."

"Huh?"

"We're not dating you, you're dating us." Felicia's words softly crashed against his cock, making him stingingly hard as their saliva cooled on his purpling tip. "So you have to ask us out."

Peter fidgeted, closing his eyes and summoning all his reserves. "Uhhh... Mary Jane, would you like to go clubbing sometime?"

Mary Jane nodded pleasantly. "Yes, Peter, I would like that very much. Now ask Felicia."

"Felica... errghk!... dinner and a show!?"

Felicia tapped her chin. "Wellll..."

Mary Jane gave her a slight spanking. "Go easy on the poor guy, he's neurotic, not a war criminal."

"Alright, Peter, I will let you take me out. Assuming, of course, you'll be a gentleman and pick up the tab?"

"Yes! Of course!"

"Well then. Congratulations on your new boyfriend, Ms. Watson."

Mary Jane shook Felicia's offered hand. "And I hope you're very happy with your new boyfriend, Ms. Hardy."

Peter shook his head. "I got it the wrong way around. You're going to be the death of me."

Mary Jane and Felicia shared a smile. Fine by them. "Shall we, Mrs. Parker?"

"Let's, Mrs. Parker."

"Hold on, I certainly didn't commit to bigamy—"

They ignored him, a fact he was soon highly thankful for. Moving in perfect harmony for a couple that'd only gotten together a few hours ago, Felicia repeated her sword-swallowing act from before while Mary Jane lowered himself to his balls, sucking them into her mouth one at a time and letting them pop back out in a series of lavish gulps, smacking her lips almost as loud as Felicia was moaning—a licking, sucking, slurping orgy of sound.

Peter stared unblinkingly at the two women practically worshipping his cock. The sight alone was enough to have him wheezing like he needed an inhaler. His hands had curled into fists so tight that his fingernails drew blood from the heels of his hand, and he once more had to resist the urge to pull his trapped hands free of the wall, instead banging his fists against it with what little slack the slowly-dissolving webbing gave him.

With one last nibbling suck at his testicles, Mary Jane left him for her other lover, necking with Felicia as her hands once more explored her by now familiar body. Peter could already tell Mary Jane wouldn't be tiring of it anytime soon. "I can't wait until I'm sucking his cock... and tasting your cream on it," she whispered in Felicia's ear, just loud enough for Peter to overhear. "I wonder if it'll be better than kissing you and tasting all the cum he's shot down your throat."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds