• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Handy Work
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Handy Work

Then he began licking the sweat from my neck and shoulder as he continued to drive into my cunt. Tired of licking, my father began sucking on my neck. He was going to give me a passion mark. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt a tingle in my toes working its way through my feet and legs and into my groin.

"Fuck, oh, shit, God damn," I yelled as the most exhilarating orgasm swept over my body. My pelvis began to jerk, my pussy muscles began to pulse and palpate, milking my father's dick. It was too much for him.

"Oh, yeah, baby, it's yours. It's all yours," he shouted and his hard cock began to squirt his come inside my womb. Not only was I having my first orgasm ever during lovemaking, it was with the most important man in my life and we were coming together. With his face contorted, his tongue hanging from his mouth, he continued to groan and pump his sperm into my belly.

After we both calmed down, he kissed me tenderly, and rested his head on my chest. He began sleeping like a baby. I was proud of my handy work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Handy Work
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds