Handyman Ch. 03

Time and time again she seemed to climax, time and time again she seemed to peak and then recede until she reached the wave that would not break and her face was a picture of pure ecstasy. For a dozen heartbeats she hung there, lost in the mists of blissful rapture until, finally, she really could take no more. The final wave had broken and, replete and exhausted, she hung by her wrists like a limp rag.

I removed my hand from her groin but still held her tightly so as to ease the weight on her wrists.

"Are you OK?" I asked. She lifted her head and simply smiled a smile of of one completely lost on cloud nine.

However, the rash on her breasts was still red and sore so I squeezed another dollop of the cream onto my fingers and returned to soothing it over her flesh. I had to be careful. Her nipples were still far too sensitive for me to touch them and, similarly, I had to work around her groin but, even so, I could tell that she appreciated what I was doing.

Slowly mum came back to normal. She was able to take her weight on her feet and no longer hung by her wrists which, even with the best padded cuffs, can pull the shoulders every which way. I stopped putting the cream on her breasts and groin, found a cool damp cloth, and gently mopped her brow.

If having her hump my hand had been raw, urgent, animal sex then this was something very different. Slowly, gently, lovingly, I wiped off the perspiration that the sex had left behind and, as I eased the cloth across her skin, I could tell she loved it as much as I did. I was still at it when Mrs Hall reappeared.

"All OK here?" she asked as she slackened off the chain that held mum's wrists. "Here, let me free you up."

As Mrs Hall unfastened the locks mum rolled her shoulders to loosen them up.

"It's been a while since I did nettles," Mrs. Hall said conversationally. "Clive used to do it to me all the time but, nowadays..."

"It's a bit intense," mum replied.

"Yeah, but when you come you come like an express train. Did Andy look after you properly?"

"It took him a moment or two to work out what was going on but, after that, he was fine, weren't you, honey?"

I just blushed.

"Good enough for a reward?"

"I would say so."

"Judging by the state of that," Mrs. Hall pointed at my prick which was, as ever, poking out from under the hem of my tee shirt, "I think a quick wank might be in order. OK?"

"It does seem a waste not to use a prick as stiff as that. Thank you, Ma'am."

Mum came over, stood beside me, put her left arm around my shoulder, reached down with her right and took my prick in her hand. I just stood there speechless as she worked her magic and Mrs. Hall looked on, amused. Part of me still wanted to rebel. Part of me still thought it as wrong that it should be my mother's hand which was arousing me so but those barriers were crumbling fast. Anyway, my mum was no novice and, whatever my thoughts on the subject, my prick was going to come whether I liked it or not. In the end Mrs. Hall had to all but jump out of the way as the spunk shot from me as my mother milked me dry.

"Say thank you," Mrs. Hall admonished.

"Thank you, mum."

"And I thank you." Mum gave me a peck on the cheek and disappeared with Mrs. Hall towards the tack room where her dress was waiting.

It was quite late that night by the time mum came home from work. I had already made my own evening meal and was sat in front of the telly watching some rubbish or other when she came into the lounge with her own meal and sat down beside me. At first we just watched the telly together but, more and more, there was a question that was really bugging me.

"Mum, are you OK with all this?"

"All what?"

"That nettle thing seemed a bit much."

"That nettle thing, as you put it, is about as intense as it comes but, trust me on this, when the orgasm hits it hits like an express train. It's not the same for you boys, your bits don't work the same way but my tits have been throbbing all afternoon and, as for down there..." She reached down and rubbed her groin, "I've come three times this afternoon and I'm still as horny as an alley cat in heat."

"Mum! Too much information!"

"I thought we'd got past all that or do I still have to pretend I live like some sort of nun?"

"It's not that, nor is it just the nettles, it's... you and me... it's one thing us both getting involved with the Halls but it's looking more and more like we're getting involved with each other."

"Is this a problem for you?"

"It's a bit close to incest."

"It's a lot close to incest but look at it this way: as long as everyone involved is over eighteen and fully consenting then where's the harm? I don't seem to remember you complaining when I was giving you a hand job back in the stables. Judging by results it looked like you quite enjoyed it. Am I right?" She turned towards me and ran her hand along my thigh. Of course my prick jumped to attention, especially when her fingers started to play there as well. "I know it's a bit unusual but I rather like being so close to my son."

"As long as everyone is over eighteen and fully consenting? That leaves it a bit open. Is there anything you won't do?"

"Of course there are, lots of things. Kiddies and animals for starters but as neither can give consent they're both off limits anyway. On a more mundane level I'm not the world's biggest fan of rubber but that's just a personal thing. Look, there are three magic words, safe, sane and consensual. After that it's just a matter of taste."

"A matter of taste...," I echoed. "And does everyone else feel this way? What if Mr. Hall ordered you to something you didn't want to do?"

"Everyone involved, and that includes the Halls and their friends, agrees on this one. They have to otherwise we wouldn't let them get involved. If anyone, anyone at all, is not happy with what is going on then all they have to do is say so and no one will think any the worse of them. Anyway, given the enthusiastic way you've joined in everything else, you didn't seem to mind so much."

"I don't remember being given such a choice when Mrs. Hall chained us together."

"She didn't say you couldn't cut the chain, just that there would be consequences. Anyway, we both knew you just needed a little nudge to get past your squeamishness. I bet you're glad now I that stopped you from cutting it, aren't you?"

"I guess so."

She gave me a smile and, all the while, her fingers were stroking the ever growing bulge in my shorts.

"Now, by the look of things," she continued, "all this talk has got you a little tense. How about I give you a blow job before bed?"

"Blow job? Are you serious?"

Mum just smiled and licked her lips.

"Problem is, I'm not sure that's allowed. Mrs Hall doesn't let me 'play with her property' as she puts it."

"But, if she did allow it?" Mum put her arm around my shoulder and continued to stoke the bulge in my shorts.

I was flummoxed. I still hadn't completely got my head around the whole incest thing. It was one thing to have sex with your mother when ordered to do so by Mrs Hall and something completely different to do so when it was just the two of us together on the sofa. However, as mum had said, where's the harm? If mum didn't mind then why should I? It didn't help that, if the decision had been purely down to my prick, then it would have been an emphatic 'yes'. I couldn't find the words to explain all this so I just sat there, wondering whether I should push her off or open up my fly.

"Not so sure, are you? Well, if you're not sure I'm not going to push it. Maybe it's a good thing that Sally Hall won't let you. It gets you off the hook. Still, seeing as how you had a pretty good wank just this afternoon you can't be too pent up. I'm off to bed. Care to join me?"

"What!"

"I've still got an itch that needs scratching and could do with a good, hard fuck. Just joking, honey. Unless, of course..." She saw the look on my face. "Oh, well, if you won't join me I guess I'll have to settle for my trusty vibrator!" As she headed for the door she gave a seductive wiggle of her hips that made the skirt of her maid's uniform swing. My jaw dropped. Had she really suggested that we go to bed together?

That night, lying alone in my bed, keeping my hands off my prick was the hardest thing ever.

"I hear you've been a good little boy," Mrs. Anderson announced as she arrived at the tack room ready to put on her riding boots.

"I'm sorry, I don't..."

"You mother tells me you turned down a blow job because you felt I wouldn't allow it," she explained.

"I wasn't sure..."

"And so you didn't. As I said, such a good little boy. I suppose you reckon you deserve a reward."

"No, no, of course not."

"Such a convincing liar. Now come along. I haven't got all morning."

She sat on the chair and I fetched out her newly polished riding boots and knelt down before her. I took off her shoes but, before I could fit her riding boots, she rested her stockinged foot on my groin and wiggled her toes.

"Are you going to tell me you weren't tempted?"

"I was a bit."

"I bet you were. Now don't move and don't make a sound."

She moved the sole of her foot in circles pushing down on my increasingly swollen prick. God, she knew how to press my buttons. It wasn't just the pressure on my prick, it was the symbolism of it all with me knelt there, knees open, silent and motionless as she, quite literally, ground me beneath her foot.

It wasn't long before I could feel myself starting to lose control. I wasn't sure what she wanted, whether this was a reward or just a tease, but that was fast becoming moot.

In the end even staying still and silent was beyond me. I really couldn't stop myself. I thrust my groin forward and a deep groan of pleasure escaped my throat as my prick exploded. Mrs. Anderson just looked down, smiling, as I came and came and came.

"If you've quite finished maybe we can get on with putting my boots on," she said mock crossly, "and, for heaven's sake, see if you can avoid getting your mess all over them."

Taking care to avoid the ever growing sticky mess around the crotch of my shorts I fitted her boots. Once done it amused Mrs. Anderson to have me bring Flashdance from his stall while still wearing my now sodden shorts and with the results of my orgasm dripping down my thighs. As she rode off into the paddock her final words were "and for god's sake clean yourself up."

The net result of all this was that I was, once again, working naked below the waist and I was still dressed like that later on that morning when Mr. Anderson arrived to discuss the work on the barn. We were busy stood together planning which bits to tackle next when I heard a car pull up in the drive.

Naturally I moved away from the open door of the barn. The last thing I wanted was to embarrass both myself and the Halls by being discovered wandering around half naked. Mr. Anderson, on the other hand, called out "Cassie, darling, over here, in the barn" and the next thing I saw was his daughter by his first wife racing up to him and giving him a hug.

I felt more than a bit awkward standing there wearing no more than a tee shirt and trainers but, as Mr. Anderson didn't seem to be concerned, I guessed it was OK. At first Cassie didn't even know I was there as she was so busy greeting her father. As I watched it struck me that this greeting was a little more intimate than you would expect between father and daughter and when Mr. Anderson's hand disappeared up beneath Cassie's skirt it looked like it was going to get even more intimate.

At this point Cassie looked over Mr. Anderson's shoulder and finally noticed me.

"Hello, Andy, good to see you. It's been a while," she said, stepping back from her father.

"Hello, Miss Hall. How's life in London."

"London's absolutely wonderful but what's with all this Miss Hall nonsense? Call me Cassie, we're old friends, aren't we? Come over here and let me have a look at you."

'Old friends' was pushing it a bit. Sure, we were far from strangers as, although she lived with her mother, I'd met her on the numerous occasions when she was visiting. However, we had never been close; she was five years older than me and had had always been the rich man's daughter while I was merely the maid's son. That hadn't stopped me lusting after her and, as she stood there in a light summer dress short enough to show every inch of her gorgeous legs, she still looked good enough to eat.

Rather self-consciously I went over and stood in front of her. Of course, the first thing she did was reach down and take hold of the chain around my prick and balls.

"By the look of things we're going to be very good friends indeed. Hmm... 'Property of the Halls'," she read from the dog tag at the end of the chain. "Does that mean you belong to me as well?"

"Of course, dear," Mr. Anderson replied for me. "He belongs to all of us."

"Oh, goody! We are going to have fun. Make a change from all those fat boring businessmen you normally have hanging around." She reached down and stroked my prick until I was fully erect. "Shame we haven't got time to play now but I've got Patches patiently waiting outside in his horse box and I need to get him settled in the stables as soon as possible."

"Off you go then. Andy can give you a hand. He's done enough in here for the day."

Cassie kept hold of the chain and used it to lead me out into the yard where her horse, Patches, was indeed, waiting patiently in the trailer attached to Cassie's Range Rover. We went round to the back and all thought of sexual play was forgotten as, together, we lowered the ramp and led Patches out and towards the stables.

"So, are you the latest recruit to daddy's little harem?" Cassie asked as we sorted out some fresh hay and filled the manger.

"Harem?"

"Yeah, harem, with daddy as the Grand Poobah and us lot as willing concubines pandering to his every pleasure."

"I guess it's a bit like that, but it was Mrs. Anderson, not Mr. Anderson, who got me into it."

"Oh, Sally's chief concubine, make no mistake about that, but it's daddy who pulls the strings. Ever since dad made his first million he's surrounded himself with willing people who will play along with his games."

"And are you a willing concubine who plays along with his games?"

"Looks that way, doesn't it." She gave me a big smile. "Now, that's Patches settled down. Next thing on the list is to find Sally and tell her I'm here."

"I think she's off in town getting her hair done."

"Oh, well, I'll have to catch her later. In which case I think I'll go upstairs, unpack and settle in. Come along, you can carry the bags."

We went back out to the car and retrieved two heavy suitcases from the back and her handbag from the passenger seat. She took her handbag and I took the cases and, together, we went towards the house.

It was mum who opened the door and Cassie greeted her almost as warmly as she had greeted her father.

"How's the sexiest MILF in town?" Cassie asked once they had broken from their initial hug.

"Still pretty sexy. And how's my Cassie?"

"All raring to go."

"I've made up your bed and put some clean towels in the en-suite. If you need anything else just give me a shout."

"I was going to have a shower. Care to join me?"

"I'd love to but I'm right in the middle of cooking."

"Aww! Meanie"

"You'll just have to wait. After all, you're up for a week, aren't you?"

"That's right, I'm here 'till next Thursday. Better get on. Andy's arms must be stretched to the limit."

They turned to where I stood still patiently holding the suitcases.

"You could always take him into the shower," mum suggested.

"It's different with boys; they're all pokey-grabby whereas girls are more gentle and loving but, if you can't make it..."

"It's your choice. He's available if you want him. Now, get along with you. I've got cooking to do. Bye!"

Mum disappeared off towards the kitchen and I followed Cassie up the stairs. I was struggling a bit with the cases which meant that she was several steps ahead of me and the view from behind was entrancing.

"Can you put that suitcase on the bed and that one over there," she said once we had got to her room. I did as she asked and, when I turned back she had already kicked off her shoes and was asking me to help with the zipper down the back of her dress. As she shrugged it off she revealed that she wasn't wearing any bra or panties. She saw me gawping and struck a pose.

"Do you like what you see?" She gave a little twirl.

"You're stunning."

"Why thank you. You're not so bad yourself. Take off your tee shirt and lose the trainers. Let's see the rest of you."

I was a lot more self-conscious as I took off my trainers and tee shirt but soon enough I ended up completely naked. Cassie looked me up and down as if weighing something up.

"Come on, let's have a shower but I'm in charge, OK?"

"Of course, Miss Ha... er... Cassie."

She led me into the en-suite which had an open shower. It took a couple of moments to get the water temperature right and then she pulled me under and we stood face to face as the water cascaded over us. She reached for a plastic bottle and handed it to me.

"You can start by washing my hair."

I squeezed some of the shampoo into the palm of my hand and reached for her head. I wasn't used to washing long hair so I had to recharge the shampoo a couple of times before I could work up a good lather. Remembering what she had said about poking and grabbing I tried to be as sensuous as I could and I seemed to be doing something right as she took the bottle from me and started in on my hair.

Naturally we were standing toe to toe and, naturally, our bodies were pressed together and, naturally, my prick was rubbing against her belly. I resisted the urge to do anything about it and simply concentrated on washing first her hair and then her body as she, in return, did mine.

"Someone's enjoying himself," she laughed as she soaped my fully erect prick.

"It's not hard to enjoy this."

"No, it's not, is it. Put your right foot forward, yes, like that."

With my foot forward she could straddle my thigh. She put her arms around my neck and started to grind herself against my leg. I just held her, as much for support as anything else and watched as her movements got more and more fevered.

"Don't. You. Dare. Move." She grunted through gritted teeth. "Oh, god, oh, yes, oh please..."

I ended up taking her full weight on my thigh as she all but hung from my neck. She gave a massive sigh as her whole body went into spasm as her orgasm crashed through her.

And then, weak as a kitten, she hung there breathing deeply as she came back down to earth.

"Thank you, thank you, that was pretty wonderful" she muttered in my ear. I just concentrated on holding her up.

And then, with a shudder, she seemed to pull herself back together and, for the first time in a while, I was no longer taking any of her weight.

"Ooh, lovely. That's me sorted, what about you?"

"I'm fine," I lied.

"No you're not fine at all. Let me..." She knelt down and took my prick in her hands. She looked up, gave me a massive smile, and then put my prick in her mouth.

She was wonderful, she was glorious, she was fantastic. Or maybe I was just so sexually wound up that I was more than ready for the beautiful music her mouth was playing with my prick. In no time I could feel the spunk boiling in my balls, I could feel the pressure reaching critical, I could feel the dam about to burst.

"I can't hold back much longer," I gasped but she just reached for my hips and pulled me closer.

That was it, that was the trigger, the spunk shot from me but she didn't stop for a second. Just like the mystery women from a few days previously she seemed determined to take everything I could give, to swallow it down, to savour every drop.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds