Hannah Begins

"Umm...you're so wet. I can still see my cum in your ass crack." He pulled my hips back to meet his face and sniffed my pussy then stuck his tongue our flicking it quickly over my clit. "You smell great and taste even better. I didn't say you could stop sucking."

I licked the precum off the tip and continued down to his balls. I rolled them in my hand then sucked one into my mouth. I sucked, licked and played with his balls while jacking him off with my hand. He was licking and rubbing my clit. He nipped at it and I jerked pulling hard on the sac in my mouth. He grunted but continued working my clit. I moved back to his cock. I kept one hand on his lower shaft and moved it in time with my bobbing. I found a good pace and I only messed up when he did something particularly nice to my greedy snatch. I was getting close to cumming but was trying to hold off waiting for him. That he'd cum just an hour or two before must have been why he was lasting so long. I put more effort into bring him to climax. I knew he was close when he started pumping up into my mouth. I held my head still and let him fuck my mouth. He rubbed my clit harder and faster while tonguing my hole causing me to pant and moan around him. I was trying to push back into his hand and mouth while staying keeping my head still. It wasn't easy. I pulled my head away from his cock but moved my hand from top to bottom faster. I felt him tensing up getting ready to explode. I put my face back down waiting to accept his load into my mouth. I licked his slit in time to the tongue lashing he was giving me.

"Now Hannah." He grunted into my pussy. He erupted on to my face and then into my mouth. I sucked him hard to stifle my own grunts and moans as well as to get as much out of him as possible. I pushed back on to his hand and face riding out my pleasure as he continued to fondle my clit and suck the juice from my hole.

Panting he said, "Make sure you clean that cock good and be careful it's tender now."

"My pleasure Master."

He laughed then groaned, "I noticed." When I had him cleaned form tip to balls he said, "Lay down here."

I moved up beside him leaning down to kiss him. I could taste myself in his mouth and I know he could taste his cum in mine. Some of it was till on my face and he licked it off. I laughed and laid my head on his chest and snuggled up close putting a leg over on of his. I felt like I was marking my territory, making him mine. He held me close and kissed the top of my head. I must have fallen asleep which wasn't surprising since I hadn't slept in two days, spent the morning cleaning and just had an awesome orgasm.

Jason had gotten up and put the quilt over me at some point. I was wrapped up in a little ball all warm and cozy but I was missing him. I looked up and saw he was at the desk working. I sighed and stretched.

"What time is it?"

He turned to look at me, "It's time for you to go home and finish catching up on your sleep. Tomorrow and Friday we will work with the housekeepers and maintenance man to get as many of those rooms fixed as we can before I leave."

"Do you mind I shower first? I have someone's cum all over my face and ass."

"That's fine."

I rolled off the bed and started for the bathroom. "Hannah."

"Yes, Master."

"Come here." I moved to stand between his legs. He reached around and squeezed my ass then ran a finger up and down my crack while kissing my stomach. Then he stood up and used the grip on my ass to pull me against him. He captured my mouth and kissed me deep and sensually. "You did well today but it's going to get much harder and stricter. Remember that."

"Yes, Sir."

"Get in the shower."

The hot water felt good. My knees hurt from kneeling and crawling all day, my muscles were a little stiff too. Being alone with my thoughts I realized that at some point I'd stop thinking about anything but cleaning, wanting to please Jason and getting sexual relief of course. I'd been soaking for about five minutes when Jason stepped in. Kneeling down he picked up my foot massaged it as he washed. He did the same with the other foot and continued up my body. His care was arousing me. He used a brief gentle touch when he reached my crotch. I let out a little whimper when he kissed it and moved on. He used the same soft quick touch on my breasts except he flicked each of my nipples before kissing them and moving on. When he was done with my arms he turned me around and washed my back. He knelt down again when he got to my ass. Here he took more time, rubbing up and down my crack more than was necessary while kissing every inch of skin on my big squishy cheeks. It amazed me how fascinated he was with my ass.

Jason finally stood up and washed my hair. He massaged my scalp just as I'd done his. I loved it and let him know by making little happy noises. When he was done rinsing my hair he plastered his body to mine, wrapping me in his arms with his chin on my shoulder the water was running over both of us now. I'd never been held like this it felt good. I could feel his cock growing against my ass. I rotated my hips a little to help it along. Jason reached around me and shut off the water. He helped me step out then dried me as gently as he had washed me. He even dried out my hair before quickly drying himself. He took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom.

Pushing me down on the bed he fell down next to me, pulling me into his arms and kissing me. The kiss was passionate, soft and full of lust and need. Not like the one's we'd shared before. His legs entwined with mine. One of his thighs was pressed firmly up against my pussy. I was writhing away on it causing me to grind into the erection that was pressed between us. Our kissing stayed slow and sensual. We were moaning into each other mouths. Eventually he maneuvered me onto my back. His hips were wedged firmly between my legs. He was grinding into me. I pulled my knees up and spread my legs wide making it easier for him to slide inside me. He broke the kiss. Looking into my eyes, he grabbed his member and positioned it at my wet eager entrance. He slowly began to slid into me; looking at me the whole time. It was little uncomfortable trying to squeeze his considerable girth into my tight chamber but nothing like before.

He had been right, I was always so stressed that I clenched up every time there was a chance I'd lose control. I wasn't thinking about anything now except how good he felt. I couldn't wait for him to be thrusting deep. It was a glorious feeling. He dove deeper with each slow thrust; still watching me. I smiled up at him, entwining my fingers in his hair I pulled him back down to my mouth. I locked my ankles around his ass and pushed up into him. He stopped moving and kissing me and just lay still on top of me with his cock buried in me. I opened my eyes. He was staring down at me with a look I didn't understand. I wanted him fucking me more than I wanted to understand it. I moved my hips up and down in slow small thrusts. He eventually took over pulling out so his head was barely imbedded then would thrust back in slowly. There was no rushing him. It was agonizing in a great way. I'd say it was love making not fucking but how the hell would I know. He gradually moved faster and harder with a little twist to his hips so he ground against my clit. As the pressure built inside me I couldn't help squirming and thrusting against him. He rose up on his arms and began slamming his hips into mine. I was moaning and squealing. I grabbed my breast squeezing them and tugging at the nipples. As I started to climax I pulled him down and bit into his shoulder. He grunted and thrust harder. I yelled his name over and over into his shoulder. His grunts turned to a long extended growl as he released into me. He pumped until he was empty then fell onto me. His weight felt delicious and comforting. I held him close, tightening my legs around his hips and ass and my arms around his back. We finally caught our breath and he untangled himself and rolled off me.

"Hannah, once again you've blown my mind."

"I'm glad I could be of service but you returned the favor, for sure."

"As much as I'd love to do that a few more times and sleep with you in my arms you really should go home."

"I know. I really need to thank you for doing all this for me. You were right it's what I need and I'm looking forward to taking it farther."

"It's good for me too and you thank me plenty every time you cum. I'm glad we're doing this. Now would you please leave?"

"Yes, Master." I hoped off the bed and went to the bathroom to get dressed. When I came out he had his boxer briefs on again and was back at the desk. I went over and turned his head, leaning down I gave him a slow lust filled kisses then turned and walked out the door.

I snuck out the back entrance because I forgot to ask what the employees thought we were doing and really didn't need to deal with one of them all flushed and happy. What a difference a day makes. This morning I wouldn't have wanted to leave without seeing how things went and what I might need to deal with. I slept very well and for a full eight hours. I was very surprised after my long nap and amazing day I figured I'd be up all night reliving it. When I woke I stretched, my lower body ached a little and it felt great. This was the first time in my life I woke up and wasn't immediately worried about the day ahead. I was very happy and only thinking about how I'd next be asked to serve my Master.

What a great beginning to a new life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds