Hannah's Magic Ch. 03

"I'm glad you think like I do." Hannah called down to Cindy as she soared above. She suddenly flipped around, and softly landed her toes back on the ground in front of Cindy. This dainty, youthful and yet still busty Hannah stood before Cindy and placed her hands on her hips. "You'll enjoy being magical soon enough. Now just grab a few things and meet me in the changing room. We need to get you out of those clothes!"

Hannah extended her arms again, looked up towards the ceiling, and kicked up off the ground again. She graciously and ever so calmly levitated above the racks of clothes and lifted into the air once more. Cindy watched as Hannah flew her kinky body over the check out counter in the back of the store, and then passed through the back wall above the sales desk. The powerful young blonde was gone.

Cindy couldn't wait to see what magic powers Hannah was still concealing from her. It had already been a day of minor revelations. Invisibility? Mind control? What could possibly be next? Cindy quickly grabbed a few things from the rack, not really caring what she was grabbing. She just wanted to witness more of Hannah's magic. She wanted to know what things she might be capable of; things that even her imagination couldn't think up at this point in time.

Cindy darted back towards the dressing rooms that Hannah had frequented, and found the short blonde babe leaning against one of the doors to the one of the changing rooms. Still in her vinyl outfit, she coyly smiled at Cindy, glad that she wasted little time in getting to the back room. Ready for fun, Hannah turned back towards the door to the changing room, and pressed her palm against the door.

"This way." Hannah said as she turned her head back toward Cindy. Hannah pressed her hand firmly against the door, but instead of the door opening, Hannah's hand simply slipped through it. Her arm, face, hair, legs, and entire body soon followed right through the solid door to the changing room. While Hannah magically slipped right through the door without touching it, her naughty vinyl outfit did not. As Hannah passed through the door, her outfit stopped as it hit the doorway. Once Hannah had completed her sexy disappearing act, the vinyl outfit fell to the ground as if it had been dropped from her body.

As suddenly as it happened, Hannah's torso slipped out from the doorway. Partially submerged in the solid door and now completely naked again, Hannah looked down at her lost clothes as they lie on the floor. Cindy was caught off guard as only the lower half of Hannah's petite nude body remain behind the door. Hannah's smaller nude body was something Cindy wanted to see, and while the sight of Hannah's full breasts was truly remarkable, the door was keeping Cindy from getting her full wish.

"Oops." Hannah giggled, and then looked up to Cindy. "I guess I forgot something." Hannah then tucked her full breasts and the rest of her torso back through the door, disappearing from sight.

Cindy was getting eager. On the other side of that door was a naked Hannah waiting to display her magic. Hannah would help Cindy pick out an outfit, and they most likely would make love in that tiny dressing room in the middle of the store. Maybe they would even get caught. The idea of being discovered by employees with Hannah and herself completely naked and intertwined in lesbian love was actually something Cindy looked forward to. Cindy felt sorry for the rest of the world, for Hannah and Cindy were too hot of a lesbian couple to not be seen by the public. Lesbian couple? Cindy thought that perhaps that's what they were. Cindy still craved men, but Hannah obviously had a very magical attraction about here that Cindy couldn't resist.

Resisting no longer, Cindy quickly opened the door to the changing room, darted inside, and then slammed the door behind her. With a quick lock, she turned to see the naked Hannah who was waiting for her inside.

She turned, and saw something else. She saw what Hannah was talking about when she said she had other magical things to show off. Hannah's flying seemed relaxing and sexy, and her ability to turn invisible or her very strong telekinetic powers looked like they'd be fun to learn. Cindy also had figured that Hannah's powers of walking through walls and teleportation was probably very convenient for getting around. But as Cindy stood in that dressing room, all of Hannah's previous magical feats seemed simple. All of Hannah's magic from that point had really only affected herself or Cindy.

As Cindy entered the dressing room, she realized that she was no longer in a dressing room at all. She was in an expansive and elegant bedroom. The walls were metallic and silver. The floor was a shiny white tile that reflected the diffused light that poured through one wall as if the sun was just on the other side, yet Cindy could not see through the white tint of the window. The ceiling stood twenty feet or so above her. In the middle of the room was a giant bed, larger than a king size bed, that was adorned with red, white and gold sheets. It was on top of this bed that a woman squirmed beneath the large white sheets. Cindy opened the door behind her, and looked out of it. She could see the mall, the customers, and the rest of the store operating as normal. She closed the door again, and locked it this time.

There were only two possible scenarios that Cindy could devise; either Hannah had altered the very physics of the dressing room and made an expansive luxury hotel room in the tiny space of the changing room or Veronica's Secret had done some nice remodeling to their changing rooms.

Finally, the figure of the woman squirming in the sheets sat up, and smiled. Hannah held the white sheet over her large breasts, and giggled as she saw Cindy had joined her. No longer disguised as the girl next door and free to unleash her magical powers to their full potential without holding back or hiding, Hannah whisked her freehand towards Cindy. Cindy turned and watched as the doorway back into the lingerie store simple disappeared, leaving the two girls in a bedroom with no windows or doors. There was no escape from that room, and Cindy didn't mind.

"Let's see what you brought." Hannah said. Cindy felt her arms being pulled open and she was forced to let go of all the garments she had taken from the store. The garments did not fall however, but floated through the air towards Hannah as she moved them towards her with her impressive telekinesis. As the several sexy lingerie sets separated apart and moved through the air, Hannah sat up in her magical bed and awaited their arrival.

"Where are we?" Cindy asked, still amazed and confused at the same time by Hannah's latest magical feat. Hannah looked up at the lingerie as it softly spun over head. She spun them about, moving them and trying to decided what would look best on her brunette friend. She didn't bother to look over to Cindy to answer her question.

"We're still in the changing room." Hannah answered as she held up nearly a dozen individual clothing items in the air with her telekinetic powers. "I just thought it was too small for the both of us, so I made it bigger." Hannah held out her hands as a pair of red panties landed in them. She stretched them out with her finger tips, and then tossed them back into the spinning clothes in the air above her after finishing her inspection.

"Oh, how about this?" Hannah asked, and she brushed her fingers towards a black and pink lingerie set. As she moved her fingers, every single other item above her just vaporized into mist, and the remaining black and pink lingerie set softly floated back towards Cindy. Hannah moved the lingerie through the air Cindy with her eyes as she coyly put her fingernail in her mouth, still holding the white sheet over her busty and tiny body. The lingerie stopped before Cindy, and she examined the clothes she didn't even realize she had grabbed. The bra was laced with pink bows and straps while a garter held up a long pair of pink stockings. They looked so elegant floating before her and Cindy did long for them to be on her own body.

With the sudden urge to be in lingerie, Cindy was over the games and magical displays. She had been surprised, intrigued, embarrassed, and then amazed today. She had yet to be fucked and she wasn't willing to wait any longer. Standing in a private luxury suite with a naked gorgeous blonde girl wrapped in a sheet who simply wanted her to model for her was the end of games. She needed to embrace the course of events and get down to business with her sexy super-powered friend.

"So can I put those one you?" Hannah asked, biting her fingernail and looking so innocent with a wicked smile on her face.

"If you don't, I will." Cindy answered, throwing her cares out the window and letting her inhibitions go.

Hannah giggled, and whisked her hand once more. The lingerie that floated before Cindy was suddenly thrust into her body. In an explosion of light that quickly faded, Cindy found the lingerie had quickly replaced her own clothes. Her jean skirt and tank top were no where to be found and she now stood before Hannah in a black and pink bra and panty set.

"Yummy." Hannah announced as she examined Cindy from her lounging spot on her bed. She suddenly vanished from the bed, leaving only a few faint sparkles in her place and allowing the sheet to fall to the bed. Hannah instantly reappeared behind Cindy, and Cindy felt Hannah's caresses on her shoulders. Her teleportation skills seemed much more impressive as Cindy had almost felt Hannah's touch before she had completely disappeared from the bed.

"The only thing I love more than putting sexy clothes on you is taking sexy clothes off of you." Hannah softly whispered in her ear. Cindy felt Hannah's fingers slide beneath her bra strap, and lower the strap off her shoulder. She felt Hannah's magical fingertips glide around her neck and collar bone, brushing the edges of her impressive cleavage and then slowly rising back up under her chin and around her cheeks. The soft romantic touches were too much for Cindy, and she slowly turned around to face Hannah.

Cindy was caught off guard for when she turned she instead found her face between Hannah's epic bare breasts. She looked up at her nude friend for Hannah was not in the mood for touching the ground. Hannah, completely naked and uninhibited, was calmly floating two feet in the air as she caressed her friends shoulders. Hannah smiled down at her as she hovered just above as Cindy looked up and down Hannah's figure. Her succulent shaven pussy tucked between her soft legs, her large round firm breasts strategically placed directly near Cindy's own lips, her elegant curves demanding to be touched, everything about Hannah's new smaller body was so nubile and firm that Cindy couldn't stay away any longer.

Cindy gently stepped against Hannah's floating body and planted her lips firmly on Hannah's breast, licking and kissing her bare skin as she caressed the other breast with her hand. She ran her hands up and down Hannah's weightless body, feeling her skin as she had longed to do for the past month. She ran her hands around Hannah's waist, clinching her hips and effortlessly moving her weightless body where she wanted it to go. Cindy nuzzled her face between Hannah's epic breasts, kissing and licking her soft skin as she moved her lips around her body.

Hannah felt Cindy's caresses around her magically sculpted ass, squeezing and pulling as Cindy sucked on Hannah's nipple. Hannah closed her eyes and played with Cindy's hair as Cindy pleased her. She ran her hands through her shiny dark hair, enjoying Cindy's hands caressing her nude body. Hannah's toes jingled below her as her body remained in its levitating state. She pulled Cindy's body closer to her own, moving her hands down Cindy's back and stroking her skin. Hannah ran her hands down Cindy's shoulders, down her arms, and guided Cindy's own hands to where she wanted them to be. Hannah forced Cindy to grab her ass tightly, squeeze her cheeks and pulling their bodies closer together.

Hannah pulled Cindy's lips from her nipple, and placed her finger directly underneath Cindy's chin. She lifted Cindy's chin so that Cindy could look up into Hannah's eyes, and the two lesbian lovers smiled at each other. Hannah then lifted Cindy further, and Cindy found her toes plucked from the hard floor of their magical bedroom. Hannah picked Cindy up off of the ground by use of her finger that was still under Cindy's chin, but mostly with her telekinesis. Together two the ladies floated a few feet off of the ground. Hannah placed her arms around Cindy, and pulled Cindy's lingerie-covered body against her own naked self.

"You need to hurry up and learn to fly." Hannah told Cindy as she looked deep into her eyes. "I can't hold you up forever."

"Yes you can." Cindy said, and she closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss Hannah on the lips.

"True." Hannah agreed, and she met Cindy half way. After a month apart, their lips finally met once more. Cindy glided her tongue into her college roommate's mouth as they floated above the ground. Their hands furiously wrapped around each other's bodies as their kiss became more passionate. Their tongued danced in each other's mouths, rolling over and over as Hannah held them both up in the air with her magical powers. Cindy furiously ran her hands through Hannah's short blonde hair, pulling her mouth firmly against her own. Hannah pushed her own larger breasts against Cindy's, rubbing her body passionately against Cindy and regretting putting Cindy in any type of lingerie at all.

After what seemed like an eternity of making out and caressing each other's bodies, Hannah broke the kiss and pushed Cindy away from her. Cindy violently flew over twenty yards across the expansive room from Hannah's infinite strength, and bounced onto the uncommonly comfortable gargantuan bed. Having been tossed so effortlessly across the room, Cindy sat up on the bed and looked at her levitating friend who was slowly floating her naked body towards her.

"Believe it or not, I'm hornier than you are." Hannah said as she looked down at Cindy. "Fuck me."

"Then get over here!" Cindy called.

Ready for action, Hannah spread her legs wide as she floated above Cindy. Cindy licked her lips and prepared for sex as Hannah exposed her soft pussy. Seeing what she wanted most of all, Cindy sat up, placed her hands upon the floating Hannah's thighs, and immediately set her face between Hannah's legs. She adoring licked Hannah's pussy, tasting her eager desires. Cindy pulled Hannah's weightless body down to the bed as she tickled her clit with her tongue. Cindy fell softly onto her back, and pulled Hannah's naked body right on top of her own, refusing to take her mouth away from Hannah's clit. As Hannah ceased her flight, Cindy could now feel the weight of Hannah's body on top of her, making it harder to climb out from under Hannah and easier to suck on her clit.

With her pussy in love with Cindy's mouth and her legs spread across Cindy's face, Hannah ran her hands lovingly around her own large breasts. She caressed her naked body, enjoying the tongue that was climbing up inside her. Hannah ran her hands up her sides, feeling her exceptional curves and caressing her skin ever so softly. She ran her hands through her short blonde hair, and gripped it furiously as Cindy lapped her juices. Then, slowly and carefully, Hannah pulled her own hair as she held it tightly between her fingers. As she extended her hands, her hair came with it, growing longer and longer as her hands move further and further from her head.

From underneath Hannah's body, Cindy watched as Hannah's hair grew longer before her eyes, falling over her breasts and her back. Hannah didn't stop letting her hair grow longer, however. She tossed her long blonde hair about, swinging her hair through the air until she finally let it rest calmly all over her. She looked down at Cindy who was tucked beneath her and smiled. Hannah's hair almost tickled Cindy's nose it was so long. It had grown all the way to her ass; longer than Cindy had ever seen it before.

"I think I need to fuck me hard." Hannah moaned as she hair was messy and all about. From atop Cindy's mouth, Hannah vanished from sight instantly. Cindy sat up on the giant bed, and looked to see where Hannah hat teleported herself too, but she hadn't. Hannah was completely gone.

"Use this." Cindy heard her old college roommate say as her voice echoed through the room. Before Cindy could ask, she felt a strange sensation from her own pussy. She looked down and watched as the front of her black thong seemed to grow a large strap-on. As Hannah manipulated Cindy's clothes with her enchanting powers, the long rubber toy grew further and further until it was at least a foot long. Cindy reached for the toy with her hand, but then felt someone push her onto her back.

"Let me get this ready." Cindy heard echo again.

She looked down at the toy, and could feel something pulling on it softly. She watched as her new attachment bobbed up and down, and started to get wet. Saliva dripped down the toy from nowhere as something was sucking on it. She could feel something brushing both of her thighs, tickling her ever so softly. Cindy knew that the something was obviously Hannah, playing with her invisibility powers yet again. Cindy reached out towards the invisible Hannah, and could feel her hair, her head bobbing up and down on her strap-on toy despite not being able to see her. She could touch the invisible Hannah, and she pushed her head down on her toy further.

As Hannah felt the sensation of her friend forcing her to suck on the toy, Hannah quickly materialized so Cindy could see her. She now wore her signature sheer white robe over her back and arms, still letting her long hair fall all over the bed and her back. She looked up to Cindy, smiling as she sucked on her toy. She inserted the full length of the black rubber toy down her throat, easily deep throating it and preparing to put it in another one of her holes.

"I want this so bad." Cindy heard Hannah say into her mind as she continued to suck the toy as if it was a giant cock. She craved it, and Cindy could tell. Hannah gave the toy one last lick, and then floated into the air from her crouched position. She swung forward, and quickly landed on all fours on top of Cindy. With her long blonde hair surrounding Cindy's face and her long white robe incasing her in a sheer cocoon, Hannah looked down Cindy with passion in her eyes. Cindy felt invisible hands grab her ass from the bed, and lift her whole body up into Hannah.

"Oh fuck. Mmm. That's good." Hannah cried out as she lifted Cindy and her long black toy up into her. The black strap-on climbed inside Hannah's soaked pussy, easing into her and filling her up. Hannah pushed Cindy back down onto the bed with her weight, and commenced to slowly bounce up and down on Cindy's toy.

Despite her lack of powers, Cindy took over. She reached down and latched onto Hannah's thighs, holding her down and doing her best to keep her from bouncing as she thrust the toy up into her. She fucked Hannah hard, letting her ride her and feel every inch of her strap-on. Hannah's giant breasts bounced with every thrust from the toy. Her magical gown fell off her shoulders and down to her elbows. Cindy's hands ran up around Hannah's waist, clinching to her ass as she pulled her down harder on to her toy. Hannah amazing breasts bounced before Cindy's eyes as her robe fell off her body. Cindy continued to ram her strap on into Hannah's soaked pussy, allowing the toy to reach up inside her tasty depths.

Finally, Hannah gave out, and fell onto all fours. Their breasts and lips collided in passion as Hannah could not contain in tongue in her mouth and needed to kiss Cindy. As her tongue submerged into Cindy's awaiting mouth, Hannah pressed her hands on top of Cindy's bra. The moment Hannah magical hands touched the edges of Cindy's bra, it vanished completely off of her body as Hannah simply removed it from existence. Free from their confines, Hannah quickly pressed their nipples together in ecstasy. Hannah caressed their bare breasts together as she continued to kiss Cindy's lips, sucking on her tongue and demanding more sex with her aggressive advances. She ran her hands up and down Cindy's exposed top as she enjoyed her mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds