Hannah's Magic Ch. 03

With the naked blonde goddess on top of her, Cindy ran her hands down Hannah's back. She elegantly caressed her as Hannah began to kiss down her own neck. Cindy enjoyed the power that she had over such a magical girl. As supreme as Hannah was with her amazing powers, Cindy felt like she was in control. Feeling dominant, Cindy trust her toy harder and harder inside Hannah. She grit her teeth and thrust the large black toy deep inside Hannah. The power of the toy was too much, and Hannah's body launched back upward, arching her back and pressing her own pussy down hard against Cindy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Hannah cried as her gown was hardly on her body. Her large breasts bounced more and more as Cindy exchanged the speed of the fucking she was giving her friend for sheer power. Hannah rode her brunette friend like a pro, bouncing up and down on top of her. Cindy slammed her toy as deep into Hannah's soaked pussy as hard as she could. She concentrated all her thoughts on fucking her friend, giving up her own pleasure for the sake of making Hannah cum.

"Take it!" Cindy told her as she slammed into her.

"I ... yes!" Hannah uttered, unable to speak. "I'm ... fuck, I'm ... cumming!" Hannah screamed out as she closed her eyes as she came hard all over Cindy's toy. She screamed and moaned and cried out in pleasure. She jerked her entire body atop Cindy as her body started to glow a bright white light. The walls of their magical room cracked as the bed below Cindy began to vibrate as Hannah's magic quaked the Earth around them. She was trying to contain her magical orgasm, but it wasn't working. She had to let it out.

"I ... I don't wanna control myself." Hannah moaned, and in a bright explosion of light, Hannah was gone. Before Cindy could shield herself from the light, she felt what seemed like a large bucket of water splash into her face. Hannah had simply exploded before Cindy's eyes into a rush of bright warm water. Her magic went haywire as her perfect nude body forcefully turned to liquid. Cindy fell backwards from the blast of water, shielding herself as Hannah's magic overtook her human body. With her bare breasts and body now completely drenched, Cindy lie on her back on the bed in very confused state. All that remained of Hannah was her sheer white robe that was now laying over her strap on toy. The robe and the bed below Cindy was drenched as well.

Cindy was alone, but at the same time she knew she wasn't. She knew she was covered in Hannah. Hannah, who now momentarily existed as nothing but water, soaking her and the bed and dripping off of her own body. She may not have been able to see Hannah's sexy body, but she had witnessed Hannah's ability to turn into liquid and disregard her human features. This was yet another one of Hannah's exceptional magical talents that made being a magical girl seem to be too much fun to handle sometimes.

Cindy felt the liquid remains of Hannah drip and run off her body, as if an invisible current flowed through the water. Hannah started to drip from Cindy's hair at an increased rate, leaving her hair by force and quickly leaving it dry. Her breasts, face, arms and hands were suddenly completely dry as Hannah sept into the bed. She knew Hannah was trying to return her body back to normal and was probably just as shocked as Cindy to find herself made of water.

As she watched the water ooze into the bed and leave her body, she noticed something surprising that had happened to her strap-on toy. As Cindy lie on her back, she saw that the toy attached to her, a toy that was once at least a foot long, was now quite larger, nearly sixteen inches and nearly two inches thick. It was a massive toy, a toy that had grown inside of Hannah's pussy like a real cock, most likely due to Hannah's kinky desires. Hannah, as innocent and virginal as she liked to pretend to be in her white lingerie and her love for role playing as an angel was very much a sex-crazed whore of a girl.

Hannah dripped from the bed and onto the hard floor that lined the magical bedroom. Soon a puddle was formed, and the puddle flowed away from the bed under its own currents. Cindy crawled to the edge of the bed and looked down at the puddle below. She looked down and saw her own reflecting in Hannah, smiling at her topless self while at the same time smiling down at her mystical friend. Soon a few ripples in the large puddle formed, and Cindy could see the outlines of what looked to be Hannah's liquid face. The gorgeous transparent face opened its eyes and looked up to Cindy.

"Ha ha ha! That was awesome." Hannah said, existing as a puddle and only recognizable by her face. The face then sunk back into the puddle, and a mound of water slowly rose upward. Cindy leaned back as the water defied gravity and rose upward from the ground, growing like a plant until the puddle was basically a vertical pillar. This pillar of water soon sprouted arms, hands, legs, and became more and more defined until it finally took the shape of the amazingly gorgeous Hannah once more. Hannah stood before the topless Cindy, still made of water and still very naked. Even though she was just water, Cindy could tell that Hannah had retained her small frame and her exceptionally long hair. Cindy could see right though Hannah's translucent body, as well as see the wavy reflection of her own lingerie clad self. Hannah just looked down at her watery figure, and giggled.

"Not only are magical orgasms infinitely enjoyable, but it's like spinning the roulette wheel of magic; you never know what will happen to you." Hannah then calmly started to walk back towards her large bed where her brunette friend waited. As she stepped, Hannah's liquid body seemed to quickly solidify before Cindy's eyes, returning to it's skin-tone color and her long straight blonde hair.

"I think its your turn now, baby." Hannah told her. "I think it's your turn to get fucked with my magic." Suddenly, the panty strap that wrapped around Cindy's left thigh was ripped apart very violently as Hannah's words left her mouth. "Get you good and naked." Hannah said with a sinister smile. Cindy's panties were ripped again on the other side, fell off her body, and then exposed her awaiting pussy.

Without a gesture from Hannah, Cindy felt an invisible hand latch on to her ankle, and pull her towards Hannah. Cindy was dragged across the bed by Hannah's telekinesis until she was face to face before her. Hannah's powers were on a high that Cindy had never witnessed. She didn't give and wave or gesture that she was about to use her magic. Cindy was simply at the whim of Hannah's mind; a sex slave to her magic.

Ready for sex yet again, Hannah slowly climbed on top of her magic bed. She latched onto Cindy's ankles and spread Cindy's legs wide, lifting them up as she eased her own pussy against Cindy's. With her legs in the air, Cindy arched her back as Hannah slowly began to rub her own pussy against Cindy's as best she could from her position. Cindy ran her hands over her own breasts, ready and willing to accept whatever magic Hannah was planning to use.

"You know, our telekinetic powers don't have to be used for just pushing and pulling and lifting things ..." Hannah explained as she towered over Cindy's body, swaying her hips and grinding against her. She talked as though Cindy already had telekinetic powers despite the fact she had no idea how to use them. Hannah looked down at her naked friend, and continued to slowly dance her hips around Cindy's pussy. Hannah firmly held Cindy's ankles in her hands as she held Cindy's legs apart, occasionally rubbing Cindy's clit with her own as she swayed. Hannah then closed her eyes, and smiled, focusing her powers on something very specific.

Cindy then felt something she did not expect. She felt something penetrate her soaked pussy and climb inside her. She looked down towards her pussy to see what was easing inside her ever so calmly, wondering if Hannah had created yet another strap-on toy to use in their lesbian love. But to her continued surprise, there was nothing there. Hannah was still completely naked, her pussy visible as she moved up and down against Cindy. Cindy moaned as she definitely felt something very long and very hard inside her, climbing deeper inside her each time Hannah thrust against her.

"That's ... oh ... what's that?" Cindy asked as she thrust her head back against the pillows of the giant bed. She was slowly getting fucked by something as Hannah clung to her legs. Hannah slammed her bare pussy against Cindy's, fucking her hard with something.

"Ever heard of the term 'mind fucked'?" Hannah asked as she eased in and out of Cindy with nothing. "I can do that, literally."

Cindy opened her eyes wide as she realized what Hannah was doing. Hannah was truly fucking her with her mind, penetrating her with her own telekinetic powers and creating a force that felt like a large cock, yet was nothing at all. Hannah trust hard against Cindy, fucking her deep with her thoughts as she simultaneously slammed her thighs against Cindy. Faster and faster, Hannah plowed Cindy as their pairs of breasts bounced in unison. Cindy had never felt such amazement inside her. There was no imperfections in the thick powerful force that was drilling her. She simply lie on her back and took the thorough fucking that Hannah was giving her.

With her hands still holding Cindy's legs above her body by her ankles, Hannah thrust her thoughts into Cindy in unison with her body. She synced up her own body's moments as she imagined a powerful cock coming in and out of her friend. The invisible forces were visible only as Cindy's pussy was expanded with each thrust. Hannah licked her lips as she watched Cindy's magically enhanced breasts bounce with each magical thrust she gave her.

Hannah let go of Cindy's legs and let her nude body fall on top of her brunette lover. She climbed on top of Cindy, and let her magic climb deeper inside her as well. Her long hair fell all over the bed around Cindy, covering her in a blonde tent. As her breasts collided with Cindy's own massive pair, Hannah continued to pound her magical powers into Cindy's pussy. Hannah placed her hands firmly onto the bed as she held herself above Cindy, watching her entire body bounce below her with ever forceful thought in her mind. Her own large breasts hung off her tiny body and batted against Cindy's as their bodies rubbed together.

Cindy ran her hands up Hannah's arms, around her neck, and down her back as she felt the deep penetration that Hannah was giving her. She cringed in pleasure as Hannah's magical powers filled her up and touched her in every spot within her pussy. She pulled Hannah's bare body firmly down against her own, driving her fingernails into Hannah's back and scratching her violently. Hannah welcomed the pain that Cindy was giving her smiling as Cindy couldn't help but scratch down her bare back. Hannah smiled as Cindy broke accidentally broke the soft skin on her back. The feeling of pain that was so rare for Hannah now only caused her to thrust her magical thoughts deeper into Cindy.

"Harder..." Hannah moaned as she seemed to enjoy the pain.

"Yeah ... yeah ..." Cindy managed to utter between gasps for air. Cindy did as she was told as their entire bodies bounced in motion. Cindy scratched down Hannah's back harder, feeling the thrust of Hannah's magic deep inside her pussy. Hannah arched her back high and slammed her body against Cindy, driving her magical forces farther than Cindy was ready to accept.

"Yes!" Hannah cried out as her back arched.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy screamed as Hannah buried her thoughts deep inside Cindy's soaked pussy. Cindy felt an amazing orgasm take over her body having been penetrated to deep by Hannah's magic. Her back arched as she lie on her back on the bed, and Hannah was tossed backwards off of her. Hannah nude body violently bounced onto the hard floor and she tried to look upward toward Cindy. Cindy clinched the sheets of the bed as she came. Her mouth clinched and her body jerked. She pulled frantically at the sheets below her. She came over and over again in that moment in time, and had never felt something so great and so powerful in her life.

Finally, calm and bliss overtook Cindy's body as a smiled landed on her face. She let go of the sheets of the bed, and was lost in the moment of joy. She quivered and closed her eyes as the electricity of her orgasm sent aftershocks through her nude body. She lie there in her stockings and nothing more, thankful that she had finally gotten laid, and laid well. Hannah looked up to her brunette lover, and smiled. Hannah didn't need her telepathy to tell that Cindy was grateful.

"Going somewhere?" Cindy heard Hannah ask as Cindy was lost in the moment. Cindy slowly sat up on the bed, but then realized that she had no bed to prop herself up against. The bed was gone as she had lost a grasp on the reality around her during her blissful moment. Confusion quickly replaced her sexual gratifications, for Cindy noticed that the bed was not gone, she was above it.

The moment Cindy had let go of the sheets of the giant bed, her weightless body floated upward. As a result of the magical orgasm that Cindy failed to realized she had achieved, her body lost its weight. She didn't weigh anything and was left merely lost in the air above the bed. It was as if gravity itself had disappeared from the room, but only for Cindy. She tried frantically to reach down towards the bed to pull herself back down to the ground, but she could no longer reach. She was floating upward uncontrollably, and her confusion was now panic.

Cindy saw Hannah well over eight feet below her now, calmly standing naked and giggling at the silly side effects that her friend could not control. With a soft bump, Cindy's naked body bounced off the ceiling, and slowly seemed to head back down to the ground.

"That's not quite flying." Hannah giggled, enjoying the emerging of Cindy's powers in ways she couldn't control. Naked and sweaty, Hannah kicked up and lifted her toes off the ground, and decided to help her friend in peril. Hannah gorgeous figure provocatively rose into the air, calmly moving upward with her hands elegantly at her side. As she met Cindy in the air, she covered her mouth, still uncontrollably laughing at the moment of magical confusion.

"This is really funny. Sorry." Hannah continued to laugh. She latched onto Cindy's arm, and effortlessly straightened her out in midair. Hannah then slowly wrapped her arms around Cindy's shoulders, embracing her and looking deep into her eyes. She could easily sense that Cindy was scared of her suddenly weightlessness and was fearful of falling the fifteen-plus feet back to the ground.

"If you really want to start to harness your powers, you need to learn to accept them." Hannah told Cindy as the two naked girls levitated in their soft embrace. Now floating, Cindy took Hannah's advice as straight facts. "I found out a long time ago that accepting these gifts made it easier to use them and control them. That's why when you thought you were dreaming way-back-when, you found it so easy to fly around the city with me. Your powers are yours. Accept that you can now fly."

Hannah then took her arms from Cindy, and calmly floated away from her back towards the ground. Cindy watched Hannah as she left her to her own levitation. Cindy knew she needed to harness her powers. She looked to the ground below, and let her desires to calmly floated downward to emerge. She kept her thoughts simple, yet stern. In mere moments, her whole body began to lower. She wiggled her bare toes as she started to sink back towards the bed. A smile emerged on her face as she realized she was in control and it wasn't just Hannah tossing her into the air with her telekinesis. As Cindy's toes floated now a mere foot above the bed, she longed for her body to cease its decent. It did. She stood in midair, her eyes wide open and her body completely relaxed. Cindy then looked to the ground that Hannah was now standing on a mere ten feet from the foot of the bed. She longed to land right there. She thought it, and slowly it began to happen. Cindy was truly in control of her magic.

Cindy could fly.

The instant her toes touched the ground, Cindy threw her arms around Hannah and embraced her. She pressed their bare bodies together, and squeezed her tightly. Hannah found herself nearly choking due to Cindy's hug.

"I can fly!" Cindy cried out. She pulled away from Hannah and looked into her eyes. She then slowly leaned in and kissed her blonde lover on the lips. Hannah welcomed her soft kiss of gratitude, and gently placed her hand on Cindy's cheek. Hannah could feel Cindy's magic radiate out from her body as the two lovers romantically kissed. Cindy ran her hands up Hannah's back, and realized her hand was now wet.

As Cindy broke the kiss, she looked to her hand, and saw there was a little blood on her fingertips.

"Oh my god!" Cindy cried, realizing her passionate scratches had caused Hannah to bleed.

"Oh. Oops." Hannah uttered as she saw her blood on Cindy's fingers. Hannah spun her bare body around, and presented her cuts to Cindy. There were several red lines running down Hannah's back, some of which were bleeding. Cindy looked up and down Hannah's body, sorry that she had hurt her friend. But her concern soon vanished as she watched Hannah's harsh cuts slowly close up before her eyes. The blood vanished and the skin was left as perfect as it had ever been.

"Better?" Hannah asked.

"Um ... yeah ..." Cindy answered.

"I told you, nothing can hurt me now." Hannah reminded her, again reminding her of her amazing invincibility.

With the moment of compassion leaving, Cindy looked up towards the ceiling. It was twenty feet above her, and she wanted to touch it. She kicked off the ground and soared fifteen feet up into the air. As she gained speed, she turned, evened out, and started to safely fly around the room in elegant circles.

"I can fucking fly!" Cindy screamed out as she extended her arms like she had seen people do in movies when they flew. Like a naked super hero, Cindy flew around the room above Hannah, embracing her powers. She spun circles above her blonde friend, who could only look up and smile. Hannah was proud to have a magical playmate; a person whom she could truly be herself around.

"I have an idea! Why don't you come down here and I'll give you a present?" Hannah called out. "But just for today. I still haven't shown you one of my favorite magical powers. One that I truly hope you can learn someday."

Cindy ceased her soaring, spun around in midair, and looked down to her friend. She thought about joining her friend on the ground, and as her thoughts emerged, she started to softly glide down towards her. The second her busty bare body touched down on the ground, she couldn't wait to get up into the air again. She had spent her entire life obeying gravity, and every second stuck on the ground seemed wasted. However, she wanted this 'present'.

As Cindy landed back on the ground, Hannah simply spun around to the wall behind her and pointed. Their doorway out of their modified reality instantly appeared, and then slowly opened on its own. Cindy looked through the door and saw the lingerie store once more. She saw the people shopping just as they had, unaware of the magical sex taking place in their special room. Now happy with her gateway, Hannah took Cindy by the hand, and together the two young undressed babes headed back towards the lingerie store. As they walked, Hannah spoke.

"I tell you what. I will keep you invisible with me. No one will be able to see you, hear you, or even touch you. Just remember, you can touch other things, so don't go picking things up. I don't want people thinking this store is haunted."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds