Harem Country Ch. 03

"You all recognize this dark elf, do you not?" the god asked.

"Y-yeah."

"That's Roshina, Zophiel's pet."

"Not anymore." Dotan said. "Now she's my pet. Observe." Dotan squeezed her head slightly. Instantly, Roshina came awake, as if she had never been asleep at all. The dark elf's eyes widened at seeing the large crowd of guards gawking at her. Like he owned her, Dotan used his free hand to jerk her pants down. The elf shrieked and covered her exposed crotch. The god leaned forward and put his mouth next to her sharply-pointed ear.

"This is the "one more thing."" he whispered. "I'm going to release the barrier on your nethers. You're going to masturbate in front of these men. If you fail me...I'll make your symptoms a thousand times worse and you will never have relief."

Roshina's dark eyes turned towards the god in terror. There was no mercy or joking in his voice. He was dead serious. Dotan casually reached between her legs and muttered a few things under his breath. In a flash of light, the barrier was broken. The god held her forward by her head, as if she were a doll. Roshina stared at the gawking faces of the guards for a few moments. Her hands twitched and she hesitated. Then the powerful throbbing between her legs overwhelmed her.

Her hands shot to her pussy and she began kneading her delicate flesh. She instantly moaned as loud as she could manage. Sounding like a whore in heat, she groaned gratefully as juices gushed around her fingers. She was finally getting relief, and her body was quivering in delight.

"You see?" Dotan asked, loud enough to drone out the elf's noises. "The last time you saw this female what was she like? A stuck up, self-absorbed, bitch, am I right? Now she begs for pleasure and has submitted herself to me. This is how women should be, and I can make them do this with a flick of my finger." Dotan casually tossed Roshina away. She landed on the ground roughly, but didn't seem to care. She continued to knead her flesh and moan loudly.

"I am Dotan." the god said to the guards. "I am the god of masculinity and war. Zophiel sealed me away because she feared me. Now that I am free, I will show her that she was right."

"Wh...what do you mean?" one of the men asked skeptically. Dotan grinned and held his arms open.

"Look at the world around you." he said. "You men are royal guards, and how much respect do you receive? Your pay is little, you are forced to provide for your own housing, and you are looked down upon and belittled by those you are supposed to protect. Does this seem like a fair world to you?"

There was a muttering of agreement among the guards.

"I seek to rectify this injustice." Dotan continued. "This is a society controlled by a goddess and she's running it into the ground. The soldiers are underpaid, women are given disproportionate power, and there is disrespect for the men that should make up the backbone of this country. I will flip this system on it's head. I will give men back the power they deserve. I will make women subservient to men, as they should be. I will restore the balance of this nation back to where it should be, before Zophiel destroys it because of her hatred of men."

All of the guards muttered amongst each other, this time more animatedly. They sounded a lot less sure of what Dotan just said. He was proposing an overthrow of not only their government, but of their way of life. After a few moments, the largest man of the group stepped forward, the apparent leader.

"That sounds great and all," the large guard said. "But we don't have any guarantee that you'll be better. We don't even know you, why should we follow you on this when, if it blows up, we would all be hanged?"

"I will increase your pay ten times over." Dotan said flatly.

"As much as I want to believe you...I'm sorry, did you say something?" The large guard suddenly leaned forward, his ear pointed out first.

"I will increase your pay by ten times." Dotan reiterated. "You will have free housing, free food, and free access to brothels."

"Brothels?" the large guard asked. Dotan smirked and crossed his arms.

"I would be willing to bet my immortality that Zophiel banned brothels."

"She banned prostitution period."

"Not surprising. That is going to change, as will a lot of things. The first people to join me will reap the greatest rewards. Seth here is now my high priest." Dotan put his hand on Seth's shoulder. "For that, he has been graced with the first harem."

All of the other guards muttered amongst themselves again. This time, a few of them sounded as if they were agreeing. Dotan reached into his clothes and pulled out a small bottle with a purple liquid. He held it out to Seth, who took it with confusion.

"What is this my lord?" Seth asked.

"Something to increase your fun." Dotan said. "Take that moaning whore of an elf with you to your harem with that horny nun. Drink that potion and enjoy your night."

Seth wanted to question where Dotan got that potion, and more importantly what it was, but realized he was in front of others. This was probably not the best time to question the god that had him by his shoulder.

"As you wish my lord, thank you for the gift." Seth said. He bowed to his god, and walked over to Roshina, who was still masturbating furiously. Fortunately, the girl was tiny so he picked her up and began dragging her away. Once he managed to get her into the catacombs, with some effort on the ladder, Dotan resumed speaking. He pointed in the direction that Seth went.

"That man," the god began. "In the last two days, has added a chaste nun of Zophiel and a dark elf to his harem. Those are his just rewards for being loyal." Now the god pointed to the guards. "You've seen what I am capable of. You lot will receive a much higher reward for helping me with the most important part of my plot."

"Which is?" one of the guards asked. He sounded kind of excited.

"How would the lot of you like to get your hands on the first member of the soldier's brothels?"

"Who?"

"A goddess."

All of the guards instantly began chattering loudly. They had sent themselves into a flurry and were now practically yelling at each other. Dotan grinned. All of them looked floored.

"Who? I mean, do you mean Zophiel?" One of the guards shouted, silencing all the others.

"No, I have other plans for her." Dotan explained. "Actually I have one even better."

"Better than Zophiel?" another asked. "Who?"

"Someone who truly deserves it." the god replied. There was some light muttering among the guards, as they all attempted to figure out what he was saying. One of them then gasped and turned to Dotan with wide eyes.

"Lyfillia!" he shouted. Dotan grinned as wide was he could.

"Yes. The unabashed man-hater Lyfillia." the god confirmed. "She needs to put in her place anyway." All of the guards seemed to be in riotous agreement...save for one.

"Alright, we're in." said the largest guard. "Provided you can deliver on your promise."

"Oh, that will be easy." Dotan said. He then held up the piece of chalk in his hand. "However, while I make preparations, I need all of you to do some drudge work for me, are you willing?"

The guards muttered for a moment before settling on an agreeing tone.

"Alright, we'll do it." the largest guard said. Dotan then pointed to a corner of the arena. Everyone turned to look. On a section of the wall for the arena, a series of symbols had been drawn in chalk from the floor to the top of the wall.

"You see those symbols? I need you lot to draw that pattern the entire way around the arena." Dotan said.

"That'll take all night!" one of the other guards complained.

"That's why it's drudge work." Dotan said. He tossed the piece of chalk to one of the guards, which they caught. "Do this, and you will all be rewarded." There was some groaning, but they all began walking towards the wall. One of the guards was lagging behind however. He was the youngest among them, and he still looked apprehensive. Dotan grabbed him by the shoulder. He whirled his head around in a panic.

"You're Thomas, are you not?" the god asked. He had remembered the boy from what Seth had told him earlier.

"Y-Y-Y-Yessir!" the boy stammered.

"You don't seem as convinced as the others." Dotan explained. He leered over the young man, making sure his amber eyes were staring directly into the young man's blue eyes. "What's on your mind?"

"Well...um...it's just..." Thomas continued to stammer. His skin was pale, and he looked as if he were about to wet himself. "Th...the things you're saying. They seem...um...kind of mean...and..."

"Was I wrong in anything I said?" Dotan asked.

"No! I mean...well, it's just...making all women slaves, it's just..." Thomas was desperately trying to look away, but couldn't. It was like Dotan was holding him in place.

"Just what?" the god asked.

"There's...this girl..." Thomas began. "She's um...rich...but we really love each other! She's going to live in their country mansion soon...and I was...uh..."

"You were going to follow her there." Dotan finished. "Seth told me you're only doing this to try and earn money to move into the country. So you're following this girl?"

"Yes sir...I'm just...afraid of what would happen...when you...take over...sir..."

"A reasonable fear."

"It is?"

"Yes. What if once I'm king, I let you own her?"

"Wh-What! Own her? I don't want to own her! I want to marry her!"

"Yes, but once she's yours, you can treat her however you want. You can treat her as a wife if you want."

"S-Still...I don't think...as a slave..."

"You're caught up in this whether you like it or not. I can't let you go with everyone you know. Why don't you just go with it, and think about it for a while?"

"Y-Yeah...I...I'll think about it."

"Good. Now get to work."

Thomas quickly ran from Dotan and joined the other guards who were drawing on the walls using the ladder. Once the boy had his back turned, Dotan grinned. He didn't believe a thing that had just come out of his own mouth. Treating women as equals in a partnership? Absurd. However, unbeknownst to all those around them...he enjoyed molding men, as well as women.

~*~

Seth dragged Roshina into the room where Joanna was held. The crazed nun, who was still naked, was sitting on the floor playing with herself. The moment she heard Seth open the door she jerked her head around with a big, vapid smile. She immediately scuttled towards Seth, and was only stopped when the collar and chain around her neck stopped her. The crazed woman began making happy noises. Seth gave her an odd look. The woman was acting more like a dog now. Then the high priest tilted his eyebrow, smiled, and slowly turned towards Roshina. The dark elf, who was still clearly hot and bothered, looked quite afraid of Joanna. When she saw Seth grinning, she appeared puzzled. Then he gave the elf a shove.

The moment Roshina collapsed forward, Joanna leapt onto her. If the elf could shriek, she would have. Instead, all that could be heard was Joanna's gleeful squeal. The nun was much bigger than the tiny dark elf, and easily overpowered her. The crazed nun ripped the remaining clothes off the elf, destroying what few articles she had left. With only minimal resistance from Roshina, Joanna latched her mouth onto one of the elf's peaks. The elf tilted her head back and moaned. The nun then reached between the tan woman's legs. Her fingers went into the folds and began piercing into the canal. Roshina began twitching and bucking. The sheer pleasure erupting out of her was driving her insane.

Seth chuckled to himself. Although he had already relieved himself with Roshina earlier that day, he could feel a tent being pitched in his pants. Since he had already done it twice, he probably wouldn't have much stamina with it however. Then he remembered the bottle Dotan gave him. He reached into his pocket and extracted it. He looked at the simple glass container with a purple liquid inside. The god said it was to increase his fun. It could have been poison...but why would he do that? Dotan had rewarded him up until now, and the guard had proven his loyalty.

Seth opened the bottle and smelled it. It smelled like some kind of plant solution. The high priest sighed, and quickly downed the whole bottle. He made a bitter face. It didn't taste very pleasant. He tossed the bottle aside and waited. He simply enjoyed the view of watching the two slaves of his harem please each other.

A few minutes later was when Seth first felt it. A powerful burning sensation went through his whole body. He loosened the collar of his shirt as he began to sweat. It came in waves, greater and greater in intensity. Then he could feel it hit his crotch. Seth doubled over and groaned. His dick seemed to swell even larger, and painfully throbbed. The high priest grimaced. It actually hurt, a lot. He could feel the burning increase in his chest. Now his heart was pounding, making him feel as if he were having a heart attack. He lifted his head to look at his slaves.

By this point, Roshina was on top. She was on all fours, with Joanna on laying on the ground. The nun's fingers were still buried inside the elf's slit and her mouth was sucking on one of her nipples. Seth's load groaning caused them to turn their heads towards them. He was staring at them, with incredibly intense eyes. There was...hunger in them, as if he were going to eat them alive. Roshina looked scared, but Joanna grinned widely. She spread her legs open and reached down with her hands. She spread her hairy pussy apart, showing the pink flesh on the inside. Seth grit his teeth. He only had one desire overpowering his brain. Breed. Fuck. Ravage.

Seth shed his clothes in a matter of moments. He then practically tackled them. Roshina tried to shriek and landed on top of Joanna, who only seemed to cackle happily. Seth lifted himself off of them and, with shaking hands, seized his painfully engorged member. Joanna happily wagged her hips back and forth eagerly. After a few moments he finally managed to bring the head of his dick to her folds. They were already slick and eager for him. With a powerful thrust, Seth shoved his entire shaft into her canal.

Joanna moaned at the top of her lungs and threw her head back. She began drooling out the sides of her mouth. Seth briefly stopped, with his hips twitching forward, as if trying to get deeper. His mouth hung open and he kept gasping and grunting. It was the most incredible feeling he ever had. He could feel every inch of her wet flesh coil around him happily. He could sense every wrinkle, every nook, and every cranny as it sucked on his member It was as if the nerves in his dick were overstimulated. He then grit his teeth and pulled himself back out. With all of his might, thrust into her again.

Every time his shaft pulled itself out, it felt as if her insides were clinging to him. It was like her canal was trying to milk him dry. She was becoming so wet that with every slap of their hips, his shaft was dripping with her juices. Joanna began lifting her hips up to meet his movements and clenched down on him with every piercing thrust. Seth had never felt such a sensation in his life. Now it was his turn to groan like a crazed beast as he wildly pounded the woman beneath him.

Despite the quaking woman beneath her, Roshina managed to get to onto her hands and knees. She looked down at Joanna. The crazed nun's eyes were rolled into the back of her head and her tongue was hanging out. She was a complete brain dead whore. The elf gazed back at Seth. He looked like a rutting animal. He had a determined and frightening look on his face as he pounded into Joanna. He had the face of a snarling beast, with only one purpose on its mind, breeding the bitch beneath him. Although the expression scared Roshina...her pussy was beginning to burn again.

Dotan might have lifted the seal, but he didn't change how horny she got. The dark elf squeezed her eyes shut, feeling shame overwhelm her again. She didn't want to turn into Joanna...but she HAD to be satisfied. The dark elf got off of her knees and onto her feet. She lifted her butt up to Seth's face. With her hands, she spread her own lower lips apart, begging him to satisfy her. This briefly distracted the high priest from his wild fucking. He looked up to see the insides of her pink pussy in front of his eyes, twitching and drooling at him. Seth cackled delightfully, as if this were the funniest thing he had ever seen. Roshina's face burned with embarrassment, however, just like Joanna, she swayed her hips back forth eagerly.

Seth wasn't going to just give it to her, however. He reached around to her head. He shoved it hard towards Joanna's face. After a few confused moments, Roshina realized what he wanted. She could feel her face blush even harder. She would only be doing this solely for Seth's satisfaction, and for no other reason than it pleased him. She was his toy, meant to entertain him just so he would give her some pleasure in return. After only a few moments of resistance, the elf gave in.

She leaned forward the rest of the way and pressed her lips against Joanna's. The nun, as if by instinct, returned the kiss. Her tongue shot into the dark elf's mouth, and both of theirs batted together. Seth cackled again. He released Roshina's head and instead seized onto Joanna's hips. He greedily pounded into her folds, causing her to moan against the dark elf's mouth. As a reward, the high priest shoved his face into Roshina's crotch. He happily licked at her slit, drinking her juices. Now it was the elf's turn to moan against Joanna's mouth. She could feel sparks run down her body and her pussy gushed even more juices, that Seth simply drank up.

Joanna was the first to reach her peak. She jerked her face away from Roshina and screamed at the top of her lungs. The dark elf continued her kissing, trailing her lips down the nun's sweaty neck. Joanna's legs locked around Seth's waist and she held onto him as her body twitched and gyrated. fluids shot out of her and practically drowned Seth's dick. Rather than stop, Seth sped up his thrusts. The hot juices that flooded onto his shaft and her pussy that clamping down on him like a vice only increased his pleasure. As Joanna wildly shook and shuddered, he could feel his balls twitch and his dick begin to swell even larger. An orgasm was building, and it was huge. His shaft throbbed even more painfully, almost to an unbearable degree. Seth's thrusts became erratic and he groaned against Roshina's pussy. Just as Joanna's eruption was subsiding, Seth lifted his face from the dark elf's folds and groaned at the ceiling. He shoved his dick as deep as it could go and bucked his hips hard, as if trying to make it go deeper. Then with a loud shout from Seth, he erupted.

The painful throbbing turned into an overwhelming pleasurable one. His semen gushed out of him like a geyser. After only two great eruptions, the sperm overflowed her insides. It bubbled out from around his dick and began pooling on the floor. Seth vision clouded as the pleasure overtook him. It seemed to permeate his entire body, from his toes to his eyes. Every spurt of his semen was complete heaven, and felt like a such a relief he almost passed out with every one. After what must have been minutes, his dick finally subsided.

Joanna's legs finally released him and Seth managed to pull his still-engorged dick free. The moment the head of his shaft popped out, his semen burst out of her like a dam and broken. An unbelievable amount of his seed pooled on the floor beneath the limp Joanna. Seth sat on his ass for several moments, panting and catching his breath. It didn't take him long to realize something shocking. His dick had started throbbing painfully again. He gazed down and saw that it hadn't retreated in the slightest. It was standing at full mast, maybe even taller than before, and was stubbornly demanding attention. It was beginning to hurt again. Seth groaned as even the burning to his chest returned. He gazed up mournfully, and then grinned.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds