Harem Country Ch. 03

Roshina had her ass in his face again. She was managing to whine and pushed her folds close to his face. She was still hot and bothered, and her folds were dripping with juices, desperate for attention. Seth chuckled as he got an idea. He stood up and grabbed Roshina, who tried to shriek, but failed. The high priest pulled her upright and picked up one of her legs. The dark elf gazed down to see his massive dick sticking out from the gap in her legs. She gulped a little nervously, but didn't resist. With his free hand, Seth guided the head of his engorged shaft to her folds. Roshina bit her lip as she felt the bulbous head rub against her lower lips.

The high priest shoved the girth of his dick into her tight pussy. Roshina managed to whine as she felt familiar sparks of pleasure run through her body. Then, unexpectedly, Seth seized her other leg and held her up by her knees. Roshina almost shrieked as her light body was lifted completely off the ground. Seth only grinned as he began thrusting upwards in the dark elf's canal.

Roshina tilted her head back and moaned. He was pounding into her at an angle completely different from before. His hard shaft sent shudders of pleasure down her entire body. Without her feet on the ground, it was like she was floating. All she could feel was his dick moving inside of her, practically splitting her tight pussy open with every powerful thrust. Seth was bending his knees with every plunge. He hit her with so much force that her entire body jumped upwards with every slap of their hips. A wet sound filled the room as Roshina's fluids dripped down Seth's shaft and balls. The high priest growled as her tight canal eagerly tried to suck him dry. It seemed like the more he ploughed into her, the deeper he wanted to go.

In his heightened state he could feel every inch of her wet, burning flesh. She was different from Joanna. Her canal was smooth and narrow. It felt as if it were trying to crush him with its tightness, and he loved every moment of it. Roshina's eyes began to roll and drool started to come out of the side of her mouth. She was finally getting the relief she wanted...and it was driving her insane.

Seth tried to thrust too deeply and his dick popped free. Roshina gasped and whined at the sudden loss of pleasure. Seth growled in frustration. He didn't want to put her down, but at the same time wanted to have desires filled. Just as Roshina whined again, she felt the head of Seth's dick press against her wet lips. Both of them looked down. Joanna was sitting up now, with a smile and glassy look in her eyes. She eagerly repositioned Seth's shaft back to the dark elf's folds. Seth grinned from ear to ear. He pulled his shaft back until the head was barely inside of Roshina, and then pounded himself inside.

The dark elf jerked her entire body as she felt pleasure ricochet into her head, but that wasn't the end of it. Joanna grabbed Roshina's hips, keeping them in place. Realizing she wasn't going to bounce anymore, Seth greedily began pounding into her. Apparently still not done, Joanna leaned up and began licking at Roshina's clit.

The dark elf had her head back, her eyes wide open, and her mouth as open as it could be. If she could, she would be screaming at the top of her lungs. With every swipe of Joanna's tongue over button, a wave of pleasure swept over the dark elf. On top of that, Seth's constant pounding of her folds had built up a constant stream of sparks over her entire body. She couldn't take it anymore. A massive eruption was threatening to spew out of her. She reached around with her arms and seized onto Seth's body. She dug her nails into his skin as she felt the waves of pleasure overwhelmed her.

Roshina's body jerked and her back arched. She quivered as a powerful gush of her fluids flooded Seth's dick and balls. The dark elf jerked her back with every explosion of pleasure. Her juices squirted all over Joanna and pooled onto the floor. After a few moments of blinding bliss, Roshina finally slumped against Seth, exhausted.

Seth didn't stop pounding into her through her entire orgasm. Her crushing tightness and boiling fluids that squirted all over his shaft pushed him closer and closer to a second eruption. He could feel his balls twitch and his dick swell once again. As Roshina slouched against him his shaft engorged to a painful degree. Seth thrust himself as deep as he could go in the tiny elf and held himself there. Then his dick throbbed in pleasure as it gratefully gushed out more of his semen. With Roshina's tiny snatch, it only took a few eruptions before his seed burst out from around his dick. It dripped down his shaft and balls, like everything else.

This time, however, Joanna leaned forward and began licking up the mix of Roshina's fluids and Seth's seed. Seth moaned and endured the wonderful feeling of her tongue licking at his twitching dick and balls. His legs quivered as the pleasure seemed to overwhelm him. It amplified the sensation several degrees as his orgasm seemed to last forever. But finally, it subsided and Seth slouched, panting.

The high priest unceremoniously dropped Roshina onto the floor beside Joanna. Without being prompted, Joanna dove between the dark elf's legs. The nun began lapping at the folds, drinking both Seth's seed and Roshina's fluids. The elf whined weakly as her still sensitive folds were teased. Seth watched the sight with great pleasure. He chuckled, seeing them more like animals than people. They would do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. He absolutely loved that.

After a few moments of watching however, he felt a familiar painful throbbing. He gazed down and his jaw dropped. His dick still stood tall, and was twitching with eagerness. It was fully engorged, and it actually began to hurt again. Seth hunched over, not really believing it. Before Dotan came, he had never orgasmed more than once in row. The god throwing slaves at him let him be able to do it twice...but now it seemed like he would never be satisfied. Seth grimaced and looked down at his slaves. He loudly cleared his throat. Joanna quickly popped up, while Roshina was a little slower. When they were both up, Seth stuck his huge, engorged dick between them.

Joanna happily licked her lips and looked as if she had stars in her eyes. Roshina, by contrast, looked a little apprehensive. The crazed nun happily extended her tongue and began running it up and down the shaft. She didn't seem to care that it was coated with juices and sperm. Roshina cringed a little, seemingly not wanting to participate. Seth, having none of that, seized the dark elf's head. He shoved her face towards his shaft until it was directly under her nose.

Despite looking humiliated, Roshina screwed her eyes shut and extended her tongue. Seth leaned his head back and moaned. Two tongues were coiling around his shaft, gently massaging the pain out of his throbbing organ. Soon it was completely clean of the remaining fluids, but was now covered in saliva. Without being prompted, Joanna lowered her tongue to his balls. She gently swept her muscle over and under the globe, delicately cleaning it. Seth groaned at the delightful feeling. He grabbed Roshina's head and moved it to the head of his shaft. He poked her lips for a few moments, before she finally gave in and opened her mouth.

He shoved his dick inside of her mouth. He guided her head back and forth before letting her do it herself. As if catching the hint, the dark elf sucked and bobbed her head back and forth. Joanna opened her mouth and gently took one of his balls into her mouth. She delicately sucked and licked the sensitive nub, teasing it. Roshina swirled her tongue around the shaft as she bobbed her head. Seth could feel nothing but pleasure as his slaves worked his whole groin. He could feel his balls twitch in Joanna's mouth. His dick swelled in Roshina's. Seth grinned as he got another idea.

He seized both Roshina and Joanna's heads. He shoved them together in front of his dick. He then began stroking his shaft in front of them. Joanna, immediately getting the idea, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Roshina glanced at her and, apparently finally over being apprehensive, followed suit. Their cheeks were together and their mouths open, ready for him to blow. Seth desperately stroked his shaft, getting closer to erupting with every single movement. With a few strokes he groaned and bucked his hips forward.

Sperm launched out of his dick as if it were the first time that day. Huge ropes of his cum launched forward and began coating the faces of his two slaves. Some of it landed in their mouths, but more of it coated their faces and hair. Despite already climaxing twice, the volume was incredible. Seth finally stopped stroking and panted in exhaustion Their faces were practically soaked with his semen. Both Roshina and Joanna closed their mouths and gulped the seed that was in their mouths. The dark elf seemed to shiver a bit in disgust, but the nun relished it and even stuck her tongue out again in delight. The crazed woman's eyes then turned to the elf's face. Seeing it still soaked in cum, she eagerly began licking the jizz off Roshina's face. Initially a little surprised, the dark elf blushed. Roshina's mind had turned to mush, and she had completely given up on her decency. She began to also lick the semen off Joanna's face.

Seth watched scene and licked his lips in excitement. Coating them in his semen gave him a thrill. It was like he was marking them as his property. The fact that they were eagerly licking it off each other was just the icing on the cake. He could feel his dick still throbbing in excitement, but at this point he wanted it to stay up. He wasn't done coating them in his jizz. Seth cleared his throat again. His slaves stopped giving each other a tongue bath and looked up at him. The high priest grinned directly at Roshina.

The dark elf gulped down the remaining semen in her throat somewhat nervously. She leaned back and spread her legs open, exposing her nethers. Seth quickly shook his head. He motioned with his hands for her to flip over. Roshina flinched for a moment, but quickly obeyed. She flipped over on all fours and stuck her ass into the air. She reached around and spread her oozing pussy lips apart. Seth clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth, disapprovingly. Roshina went a little rigid. She instantly knew what the high priest was getting at. She squeezed her eyes shut, blushed yet again, and lifted her hands up to her butt cheeks.

She spread them apart, revealing her smooth asshole. Joanna abruptly giggled, seemingly realizing what was happening. She eagerly got on all fours herself. She shoved her large ass right next to Roshina's small one. The nun spread her own ass cheeks apart, showing off her puckered hole. Without being prompted, Joanna stuck her fingers into her mouth and coated them with her saliva. She then reached over to Roshina's anus and gently stuck one of her fingers through the tight hole.

Roshina went rigid and tried to shriek. It was completely unexpected, but Joanna's delicate fingers gently massaged and widened the hole. After a few moments, the shock of the sensation wore off and a soft pleasure settled over the area. Seth, enjoying what he was seeing, smacked Roshina's ass. She jerked her head around, to see the high priest motion towards Joanna with his head. The dark elf blushed in embarrassment, but brought her hand to her mouth. She licked and covered them with her own spit. She then reached back and began manipulating the nun's anus with her fingers. Rather than being reluctant, Joanna instantly began moaning. The dark elf replicated what the nun had done to her, piercing the hole with her small fingers and spreading the anus open. For several moments, the two of them gently got their asses ready, until Seth couldn't hold himself back anymore.

The high priest slapped the dark elf's ass again, this time much harder. Roshina jerked and tried to shriek, before turning her head around. Seth had approached behind her, his slick dick in his hand. Joanna lifted her fingers away and began playing with her own anus. Roshina stuck her rear end up as high as she could as Seth put the bulbous head of his shaft against her tight ass. He slowly, inch by inch, shoved himself inside. The dark elf bit her lip and whined. Despite how rough it was last time, Joanna's earlier exercises seemed to have made it easier. Roshina instantly began feeling pleasure as the girth of his massive erection pushed through her tight hole. Seth didn't stop shoving until their hips met each others.

The high priest shuddered, feeling her insides practically crush him tightness. Then he began thrusting out and back into her. Roshina whined as the familiar waves of pleasure washed over her again. Seth wasn't being as gentle as he was the first time. He watched with delight as his massive dick pierced into her asshole. Every time their hips met, her small ass cheeks jiggled slightly. He loved the sight, and he loved hearing her moan with every movement of his shaft. He managed to pound into her for several minutes before Joanna whined loudly. She was still using her fingers to please her anus, but her hips were now quivering. It was abundantly clear that her digits were no longer satisfying her.

Seth chuckled to himself. He seized one of Roshina's hands and moved it to her ass cheeks. He then pulled his massive erection free. Roshina whined and her anus twitched a few times, as if begging him to come back. Seth instead shoved her fingers inside of her, and she instantly began kneading the hole, constantly whining. Joanna yelped in delight as Seth grabbed her massive hips. The nun wagged her ass like a dog as the high priest lined up his massive shaft.

Without a single ounce of gentleness, he shoved himself inside of her in one thrust. Far from being in pain, the crazed nun shrieked in pleasure. Seth quickly began hammering into her. He gazed down at her ample behind as his hips slapped against hers. Her huge cheeks shuddered as if they were filled with water. He loved the way she moved contrasted with the thin, tiny Roshina. With every thrust, Joanna moaned like a loud whore. Her asshole tried to wring him dry every time he entered it. The crazed nun began moving her hips backwards to meet his thrusts, as if she wanted him even deeper into her ass. After a little while, Seth could feel a hand trail down his arm. He turned his head to see a beautiful sight. Roshina was staring at him with lustful eyes. Her own hips were quivering and she was practically humping her own fingers. Seth grinned greedily and pulled himself free. Joanna yelped in protest, but brought her wet fingers to ass and began playing with her hole.

Seth traded back and forth between them for what seemed like forever. He would pound into one for several moments and then the other would beg for attention. Each of them got more and more horny after every turn. Their pussies leaked juices liberally. Their anuses gripped him tightly, begging him to stay. They bounced against him eagerly, trying to pull him deeper into them. He enjoyed his two slaves as whores, desperate for the pleasure he could give them.

Both of them began shaking and shuddering virtually at the same time. Juices squirted down their legs as each of them erupted into orgasm. Joanna shrieked at the top of her lungs, and Roshina whined what noises she could. They clamped down onto Seth's dick like an incredible vice. He finally felt himself erupt again inside of Joanna. One powerful squirt filled her before he pulled himself free. He covered her shapely ass with ropes of his seed, before aiming at Roshina. He covered her small cheeks, as well as her thin back as well.

Each of their ass cheeks were completely soaked in his seed. He had marked yet another part of them. Joanna and Roshina collapsed onto the ground from their climaxes. Each of them were panting on the ground as Seth gripped his dick. The high priest took great pride in seeing his semen all over his slaves. He could feel his dick throb back to life in his hand. Despite the continued pain in his organ, he was eager to cover more of their bodies with his mark. Joanna and Roshina looked up at him. When they saw his dick still up and eager, their eyes lit up. They wanted more of his seed. They wanted him to cover and fill them with his seed, over and over. They were his eager slaves, and he couldn't wait to coat them from head to toe.

There was only one thing Seth was sure of: if someone wanted to take all this away from him, they could pry it from his cold, dead hands.

*

Deep underneath the guards who were drawing on the walls of the arena and Seth who was frantically fucking his two slaves, Dotan was working in the underbelly of the complex. While exploring the place, the god found a blacksmith area. It must have been to repair the armor of the gladiators. Dotan had reawakened it, lighting the fires and using the hammers. Such hard work was beneath a god, but he was happy to do it in this case. After an eternity of smelting, hammering, and molding, he held up what he had made. It was a collar with a hinge and a ring on it for a chain to link onto. The collar was currently open, but the hooks on where the collar closed were clearly designed to do one thing: to never come undone, ever. It was permanent, impossible to open again once closed. Dotan grinned widely in the flickering light of the smelter.

"I can't wait to use this." he said delightfully. He intended to use it...very soon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds