Have Faith... Ch. 05

The next day passed slowly for the two sisters, both of them anxious...though for different reasons. Cassidy, like her sister, had fingered herself to sleep, but was sexually charged the entire day at her work. So much so that she had to quickly finger herself again at lunch in the store's bathroom just to release some pressure. Cynthia was much in the same boat, her panties seemed to stay wet through out the day, but she had a small ember of anger in her over her having to wait for her sister to go first with their father and Cassidy's insistence that they not do anything last night or today. Especially asking her to go with and watch their mother at church rankled now more then before. It was during the day that she decided to not go with her mother, though she knew she would never be able to talk Cassidy into letting her join the fun tomorrow. She continued to think about the situation even after getting home and saying hello to her mother.

She was so distracted and frustrated that she snapped at her mother, and even though she immediately apologized, Monica sent her to her room until supper time. When Cassidy arrived home, her mother explained that she wasn't to disturb her sister due to the fact that she was being punished for being mouthy. Cassidy nodded, but gave her mother a lop-sided grin after she turned back to her cooking in the kitchen. Cassidy, not one to give her mother much ear since her accident, decided to look in on the condemned. A minute later she was softly knocking on her sister's door, trying to be quiet...it wouldn't do to make her mother deeply mad the day before Barbra's plan went into effect.

"Hey...what did you do to honk mom off?" Cassidy asked her as she pushed past her and entered her sister's room. Cynthia looked out into the hall, before closing the door behind her.

"You're going to get me in more trouble you know. But I yelled a bit at mommy when she went on about a few things...I told her to be quiet." Cynthia told her meekly, feeling bad at the moment, but Cassidy laughed softly.

"You never tell mom off...or get in trouble with her. I can't remember the last time she really punished you." Cassidy said, and her sister just nodded, and looked up at her.

"Yeah I know, but it's your entire fault." Cynthia said softly, and Cassidy looked at her in surprise as she took a seat next to her sister on the bed. "I was so frustrated today and distracted that I kinda snapped I guess." Cynthia confided in her sister, feeling drained after a day of her heart and mind racing. Cassidy saw the tension in her sister and knew what she was referring too...she felt much the same after a day of complete horniness and thinking about tomorrow. Her pulse and mind suddenly raced at a sudden thought. Without thinking she stood up and walked over and quickly locking the door, returned to stand before her sister, who looked up at her as she stood before her. "What...?" Cynthia started to ask, then was pushed back by her sister and landed flat on the bed. Even before she could lift her head, Cassidy had knelt down and was unbuttoning her pants. "Oh my god Cas...are you...?" Cynthia started too asked but was shushed by her sister.

"Quiet. We have to hurry...mom might come back and check on you." Cassidy whispered hurriedly as she dragged off her sister's pants and panties. "Already soaked." She commented as she felt her sister's panties as she removed them. "So are mine...have been all day." She told her sister as she stood and quickly started to strip off her own clothes. Cynthia giggled as she removed her shirt and bra.

"But I thought you said we couldn't do this?" Cynthia asked quietly as she watched her sister strip. Cassidy looked down at her as she finished removing her shirt.

"Because dad was home and watching us...he isn't now, but we have to hurry or mom will bust us." Cassidy told her with a grin as she climbed onto the bed and lay down next to her sister. "You straddle me...that way when you gush...like you always do, I might be able to drink it all and not get all over your bed." She explained to her sister, who laughed.

"That does seem to happen a lot." Cynthia giggled out as she climbed over her sister, with Cassidy moving her so they both could lick each other.

"Just don't drown me, ok?" Cassidy said playfully as her sister settled over her. She looked up and saw her sister open and dripping pussy and knew her own must look the same...primed. "God you're wet!" She whispered out as looked on.

"You too Cas, you're dripping dow....ooohhhhh!" Cynthia moaned out as she felt her sister's first licks down the length of her pussy slit. She lowered her own mouth to her sister and began licking in earnest, her nose near her sister's ass. She slurped on her sister's juices as she licked, nibbling on her pussy lips.

"Oh god, bite my pussy!" Cassidy moaned aloud, and then resumed her assault on her sister's slit. She brought a hand up, and started to slide two fingers into her sister, hearing a muffled groan from the other side of their bodies. She was careful to not tear her sister's hymen anymore then she had in the past, but she started to gently fuck her fingers to her sister. Cassidy felt her sister legs start to clinch up and figure she was about to cum. After another half minute she slide her fingers deep into her sister and began to suck hard on her clit and was rewarded by her sister ass clinching and her body starting to spasm.

"Ahhhh gooodd...uuuhhhhhhh gggaawwdddd....UUGGGHHHHHHH!" Cynthia groaned out harshly as she started to cum, bucking against her sister below her. Cassidy started to swallow as fast as she could as her sister's pussy fed her a deluge of juice...it was like chugging a beer, and she sputtered as it coated her face and hair, but she continued to drink as fast as she could. But next she had trouble breathing as the juice clogged her nose and her sister's legs tightened around her head. But soon her sister collapsed, her orgasm sated, and Cassidy breathed deep. Cynthia hearing her sister, fighting for breath, rolled off her sister and moved up close to her face.

"Sorry about that." Cynthia told her meekly. Cassidy laughed for a second between gasps as she caught her breath.

"It's ok, and I didn't get it all." Cassidy sputtered out as she smiled at her sister. It was then her sister's turn to laugh.

"I think you did...just not with your mouth!" Cynthia giggled out as she touched her sister's wet hair with her hand.

"Oh shit...I'll have to shower after I leave your room. Well...after you get me off that is." Cassidy said with a grin at her sister, causing her to laugh again.

"I guess I can..." Cynthia said playfully as she squirmed down her sister's body and knelt on the floor between her sister's legs. Cassidy lifted her feet onto the bed as her sister's fingers started to rub the lips of her labia, causing Cassidy to suck on her lip and moan. She then felt Cynthia's tongue shoot deep into her, causing a shiver up her spine and her toes to clench. Cynthia raised a hand and slowly inserted her middle finger along the length of her tongue, going even deeper. She then pulled up and began to suck on her sister's clit, causing Cassidy to start gasping. Cynthia then quickly removed her finger and replaced it at her sisters ass...then quickly cork-screwed it to the hilt into her sister.

"OOOHHH SHHIIT!!!!" Cassidy cried out in a hoarse croak, her body sitting up at the pain and pleasure that exploded in her hips. "OOOOHHHH GGOOOODDDD!" She cried out through clenched teeth as her body slammed back onto the bed and went into convulsions as a strong orgasm shot through her. He hips bucked hard against her sister's sucking lips as Cynthia flicked her tongue over the hard bud of her sister's clit, even as she pumped her middle finger in and out of her sister's tightened sphincter. About twenty seconds later, Cassidy gave a final grunt and went limp on the bed, panting hard for breath, her legs opened obscenely. Cynthia slowly extracted her finger from her sister's ass and gave her pussy a final lick as she rose off the floor and again straddled her sister. Cassidy lazily watched her as she climbed her body and they rested face to face, a huge grin on Cynthia's face.

"Here..." Cynthia whispered out as Cassidy felt her sister's finger start to slide into her open mouth. Cassidy jerked her head away with a laugh.

"No way...that was in my ass!" Cassidy said with a chuckle and looked at her sister. Cynthia shrugged and raised her hand, popping the finger into her mouth and sucking it clean. "Ewwww...gross." Cassidy said playfully as she watched her sister. Cynthia pulled her finger out and smiled at her.

"Not really...you never played with your butt before?" Cynthia asked her as she looked down at her.

"Yeah, but I never sucked a shitty finger before." Cassidy said with a grin.

"It wasn't shitty...just musky...and it was your butt. You were clean." Cynthia told her in some slight embarrassment. She quickly leaned down and kissed her sister, and even though Cassidy giggled as they kissed, she didn't pull away. They jumped slightly when they heard a knock near-by. Cynthia flew off her sister and the bed, and Cassidy quickly got up and grabbed her clothes. They heard their mother's voice coming from down the hall...evidently she was knocking on Cassidy's door and asking for her. Cynthia gave her sister and panicked look, but Cassidy only rushed off to her sister's closet and quickly entering it, closing the door behind her. In another second they heard a knock on Cynthia's door, then their mother trying the handle.

"Cynthia, why is the door locked? Cynthia?" They heard from the other side. Cynthia stood naked like a deer in headlight's unable to think or talk. Cassidy stuck her head out of the closet and pointed toward her sister's bedroom door.

"I'm...I'm coming mommy!" Cynthia finally said as she slowly walked to the door and standing behind it, opened it to peek out at her mother.

"Why was this door locked?" Monica asked her, looking sternly at her.

"I...I just locked it was all...when you sent me in here." She told her mother lamely. Monica looked at her oddly for a second.

"And why are you naked in there...never mind...I don't want to know! But do you know where your sister is...I thought I heard some loud noises from back here and figured your sister was doing something. Did you hear anything?" Monica asked her flatly and Cynthia hesitated, but finally shook her head.

"No I didn't mommy. I don't know where Cas is either, she didn't tell me where she was going." Cynthia threw in, hoping she couldn't tell she was lying to her.

"Just like your sister to sneak off somewhere. Well your father will be home soon, so if you watch the smart talk you can come out of there." Monica told her, and started to walk off, and Cynthia saw her glance back at her sister's room as she left. Cynthia quickly closed the door, and saw her sister peeking her head out of the closet. After a few seconds Cassidy walked out of the closet. Cynthia saw that her sister had almost finished dressing while their mother had been at the door.

"'Sneaking off'" Cassidy said, mocking her mother as she looked at her sister. "What a bitch!" Cassidy grunted out in anger at their mother's opinion of her. Cynthia gave her a shocked look.

"Cas! She's our mother! Please don't call her a bitch..." Cynthia asked her sister in a more pleading tone. Cassidy just frowned at her.

"Well she is..." Cassidy stated in way of apology to her sister. "She treats dad and me like...like trash! You're the only one she likes" Cassidy ranted out softly. Cynthia shrugged, not knowing what to say.

"I know and I'm sorry. I don't know why she changed...she used to not be this way." Cynthia said thoughtfully, remembering how their mother was years ago. Cassidy nodded.

"I know Cindy. But she lost my respect with how she treated me when I was hospitalized after my accident. You remember...she treated me like a whore because I got hurt while out partying with my friends...she only visited me a few times all that time in the hospital, while dad took weeks off work and even slept in the room with me. No...she stopped being my mother at that!" Cassidy said, her voice filled with pain as she looked at her sister.

"Oh Cas...I know...I'm sorry!" Cynthia groaned out, feeling her sister's pain as she reached out and embraced her sister. Cassidy then started crying on her sister's shoulder as if Cynthia was squeezing the hurt from her mind.

"I just don't understand why she changed!" Cassidy moaned out as she sobbed. Cynthia was starting to cry softly along with her sister and nodding.

"I know, neither do I." Cynthia muttered out and both of them were quiet for a few minutes holding each other and calming down their emotions until Cassidy finally broke the embrace.

"I need to shower...I smell like sex." Cassidy said quietly, causing her sister to giggle softly and nod.

"Sorry bout that." Cynthia said meekly, but with a glowing smile. Cassidy smiled as well, and quickly gave her sister a peek on the lips. She then opened the door and peeked out, looking for their mother. She assumed that their mother was in the kitchen cooking, and she quickly exited her sister's room and went to her own. Cynthia closed the door so she could dress and leave...since her punishment was up. A few minutes later as she left her room, she heard the shower going in the bathroom and knew her sister was getting clean. She waked into the kitchen and offered to help with the cooking, making her mother smile. She also informed her that she had heard the shower running and figured that Cassidy was in there. Monica gave her daughter a look and just shrugged, guessing she had just overlooked her eldest while she had been back there.

The next day the girls were in even worse condition then the day before. Cynthia actually got caught palming her crotch under her desk by one of her friends in class. Thankfully it was a good friend, and she only got teased about it after they were alone. Cassidy almost called in sick to work, she was so excited about later that afternoon that she knew she would be worthless at her job, which she was...leaving work two hours early after begging the boss and telling her that she wasn't feeling well. She went to the mall until her normal time to arrive home. When she did arrive home, her sister had already been home for more then an hour. Cassidy sat down next to her in the living as she watched TV.

"You didn't get in trouble today did you?" Cassidy whispered to her sister. Cynthia shook her head.

"No, but I almost did...Cathy caught me rubbing myself in class." Cynthia whispered back and her sister immediately started laughing very loudly, causing their mother to leave the kitchen and investigate. Both of the girls looked over at their mother as she entered the living room, Cassidy still laughing.

"What's up?" Monica asked them, a confused grin on her face as she looked at her daughter. The girls looked at each other then, and Cassidy saw that her sister was blushing a deep red. She stopped laughing and looked back at their mother.

"Nothing mom, Cynthia was just telling me about something silly someone did at school today." Cassidy explained with a grin. Monica still looked confused, but her daughter failed to elaborate. "That was it...nothing big deal mom." Cassidy told her flatly, shrugging at her mother. Monica frowned slightly at her daughter, then shrugged in turn.

"Alright, thought it might be something funny..." Monica muttered aloud as she turned and walked back into the kitchen. Cassidy watched her leave, and then she felt a soft wham on her arm. She looked over at her grinning sister.

"Now you're trying to get me in trouble." Cynthia whispered with a smile. Cassidy smiled back at her.

"Hey, what are big sisters for." Cassidy said jokingly. She then looked at her sister with a serious expression on her face. "Has mom said anything about church tonight?" Cassidy asked her sister quietly. Cynthia looked back toward the kitchen and nodded.

"Yeah, right after I got home mommy asked me if I wanted to go with her tonight." Cynthia told her sister in a whisper.

"And you said yes?" Cassidy asked her a bit nervously. Cynthia hesitated for a second, and then nodded again. Cassidy sighed and relaxed somewhat, knowing she didn't have to worry about her sister messing up the plans or complaining. What Cynthia didn't tell her was that she had thought of something else while at school earlier, but she didn't want to tell her sister, because she didn't want to get into an argument with her. And their mother might become upset with her as well, so Cynthia had decided to wait to tell her after they had walked out of the house later that afternoon. Cynthia knew her mother usually left for church just minutes after their father got home on Wednesdays. Cynthia didn't say another word on the subject as her sister smiled at her acknowledgement.

"I'm gonna go and see if mom need help for supper." Cynthia told her sister, feeling a slight stinging guilt run through her. Cassidy still smiling, just nodded to her and tried to watch TV. "Need help mom?" Cynthia asked her mother quietly as she entered the kitchen. She could see her mother was well on her way to finishing supper though.

"Yeah sure Cindy...you can cut up those last few vegetables for the stew pot and throw them in." Monica stated, hardly looking at her daughter as she went to remove a pan from the oven. Cynthia grabbed a knife and started on her job, glad to be doing anything to get her mind off later events.

About an hour later, John Morgan walked into the house from work. He too had been having a hard time concentrating away from home, with the expected visit from Barbra later that evening...hell in less then an hour after he got home. He had already explained to the kids that he wanted privacy to 'talk' to Mrs. Granger. His wife had accented to that the Monday after Barbra had called. Monica had even said she could take Cynthia with her to church that night. John sighed as he entered the house, feeling the weight of the lies he was spreading around...that and fighting off Cassidy, and he hated to admit it to himself...his own desires for her. Almost nightly he saw her young body in his dreams of when she threw herself at him that one afternoon, the same afternoon that Barbra did as well. Further thoughts were broken by the mass of his daughter as she threw herself into his arms in a fierce embrace.

"Hey daddy!" Cynthia said as she hugged him tightly. He chuckled...he had been expecting Cassidy to attack him today, not his youngest. He was part relieved and part disappointed that it wasn't her. He kissed her on the forehead and looked at her.

"Hey Cyn...how was your day?" He asked her as he broke the embrace with a smile.

"Ok daddy, nothing special." She told him. She moved off to sit back on the couch.

"Is your mother still here?" John asked her, and she nodded.

"Yeah, she's almost done in the kitchen." Cynthia told her father as she looked back at him.

"Ok...were you going with her tonight, to church?" He asked her, trying not to sound anxious. She nodded her head at him.

"That is the plan daddy." She told him simply. She too was trying not to be nervous as she spoke.

"Where's your sister, is she home?" He asked her, and Cynthia smiled slightly at him.

"She's in her room I think." She answered with a soft grin, which caused her father's chest to tighten, but he nodded at her answer.

"Ok Cyn." He said simply, and then went in search of his other daughter. He did in fact find her in her own room. She opened the door after he knocked.

"Hey dad...you're home." She said as she let him in and watched her walk into her room and she closed the door behind him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds