Have Faith... Ch. 05

"I was just wondering if you had made plans for tonight...Mrs Granger is coming over in a bit." He said plainly as he looked at her. She nodded to him.

"I figured I'd go out shopping, maybe to the mall...I wasn't sure though." She told him and he nodded absentmindedly. Then he shrugged.

"Ok...I just wasn't sure if you remembered is all." He said quietly and he noticed her frowning.

"Oh I remember dad...How you two are suppose to talk." She said, her voice filled with sarcasm. She quickly regretting saying that, she hadn't meant to upset him or give him any reason to suspect what she knew. He looked embarrassed, but he in turn frowned at her.

"Well she is, and we are going to talk over things...maybe it will help some." He said, mumbling over the last few words. He turned and opened the door to leave. He looked back at her for a second. "I guess...try and have a good time while you're out Cas, and we'll talk later ok?" He told her lamely, feeling guilty. She beamed a huge smile at him, which surprised him...he figured she would be mad.

"I think I'll have a good time tonight dad, you have a good talk with Mrs. Granger." She said as she walked up to him and kissed him softly on the lips. She then held the door as he left her room, a slightly bewildered look on his face. She almost laughed as she closed the door behind him. In another minute she left the room herself to go to the 'mall'. She was actually whistling as she entered the hallway.

"Ok, the stew is still on the eye and the rest is already to eat John." Monica told her husband as she finished getting dressed. She had on a long, simple skirt, with a frilly long sleeved shirt. She was just now slipping into her conservative shoes...her usual church wear. She looked up at him as she finished. "You have a good talk with Barbra while I'm gone." She said with a smile. He nodded to her, his own mood less 'perky'. She noticed his look and walked up close to him and embraced him loosely. "Try ok...I think it is so nice that she offered to help smooth things out with us. Steve...Father Granger, says his wife rarely takes an interest these days with his work, maybe it's a sign or something." Monica told him, her smile only growing stronger, which only made him feel guiltier, but he forced a small smile for his wife to see.

"I know Monica. Cindy is going with you right?" he asked her and she nodded as she reached back to grab her purse.

"Yeah, it's the first time for a couple of weeks. I'll eat when I get back, but Cynthia had a quick bite as soon as I finished cooking. It's just you and Cassidy for supper." She said as she started to walk out of the room. He followed her out, remaining silent as they entered the living room and he noticed both of the girls near the TV. Cynthia stood up when she saw her mother. "You ready?" Monica asked her daughter and she nodded. John and Cassidy watched them leave; looking at each other after Monica closed the door behind her as they left.

Cynthia walked to her mothers car, her heart in her throat as she thought of what she was about to tell her mother. She knew her mother would be upset, maybe even pissed at her. But Cynthia really didn't want to go to church, especially with what she knew would be happening here in a short time. Monica walked up near her, and stopped when her daughter blocked her from opening the driver's side door.

"Cindy, what's the matter?" Monica asked her daughter, confused at what she was doing.

"Mommy, I can't go to church tonight...I promised Jennifer that I would come by after supper and I forgot about it." Cynthia lied to her mother. Jennifer was in some of her classes at school, a friend of hers who lived further down the street, but Cynthia had asked Jennifer at school earlier that day if she could come over and hang out for awhile. Monica looked in shocked disbelief at her daughter...that she would think of this just now.

"Cindy...you already agreed to...I thought you wanted to go with me tonight?" Monica asked her daughter in a hurt tone. Cynthia looked at her and shrugged.

"I was mommy, but I forgot. I promised Jennifer I would come over. She really wanted to talk to me about something." Cynthia said quickly, hating to lie to her mother, but not wanting to go with her to boring church while her father was having sex with her sister and Barbra. She had promised Cassidy that she wouldn't disturb her tonight, but she had to keep her mind off what was happening at her house. Monica gave her a deeply hurt look, but slowly nodded.

"Fine Cynthia, go...but I really wished you would've remembered earlier." Monica said, mildly chastising her daughter. "Do you want me to drive you down there?" She offered up, hoping maybe to talk her daughter about going with her instead of to her friend's, but Cynthia shook her head.

"I can walk mommy. It's just a few minutes there. You can go ahead and go to church, I'll be fine mommy." Cynthia told her, feeling impatient, knowing Cassidy would be coming out to leave soon herself...either that or Mrs. Granger would show up. Cynthia started walking to the sidewalk. "I have walked there before mom." Cynthia told her in passing as she continued walking. Monica looked at her in slight disbelief, feeling like her daughter was dismissing her. But Cynthia was right, it was getting late and she better be going. As Monica belted herself into the car and started it up, she made a mental note to have a discussion with her youngest daughter when she got back home. She quickly pulled from the drive and started for the church.

Cynthia walked down the road and was nearing Jennifer's house when she glanced back and noticed that another car had just pulled into her own driveway. She knew it was Barbra's, she had seen the same car in front of the Granger house the she and her sister were there. She stood outside and watched the woman walk to the house and after waiting for the door to open, go inside. Cynthia knew that soon things would be starting...well after Cassidy left the house that is. Cynthia continued walking back to her friend's house.

"Hello Cassidy...how are you doing?" Barbra asked John's daughter after he let her into the house. She winked at Cassidy after John walked past her. Cassidy smiled back at the older woman.

"Ok Mrs. Granger. I was just about to leave and go shopping and give you two time to talk. Bout two and half hours enough time dad?" Cassidy turned and asked her father. He looked at her almost in surprise...he had his thoughts elsewhere at the moment.

"Yeah...yeah that should be fine sweetie. You have fun while you're out ok?" He said after breaking away from his thoughts. She grinned at him and nodded and quickly walking to him, gave him and hug and a peak on the cheek. He turned a dull shade of red as she pulled back at him and quickly grabbed her purse to go.

"You two have fun as well...bye." Cassidy said as she almost bounced too the door and let herself out. After the door was closed, John looked over at Barbra.

"Do you think she knows...about us I mean?" He asked her. Barbra smiled at him, but shook her head.

"Why would she, we've only had sex one other time and both of them were out of the house. She was just being a teenager. Besides she is probably jealous that I'm taking up your time and getting her away from this..." Barbra said as she moved closer and firmly grabbed his crotch. He laughed aloud, but he didn't remove her hand or step back from her grip. He just stood there and enjoyed her grasp, and she could tell that he did. In seconds he was almost completely hard and her hand could no longer contain the bulge. She released him and looked around. "Where's the bedroom...I'm so fucking ready for your cock John!" She growled out too him as she again looked back at him. He laughed again, but started toward the hallway and she followed. When he started toward the spare bedroom, Barbra could tell it wasn't the master bedroom. She reached out and stopped him. "Uh-uh...we need the big bed...I want to go through the Karma Sutra today baby!" She told him and he started to laugh again, but saw that she was serious.

"That's the bed I use...used to use with Monica, she might notice any stains we leave." He explained to her, and she nodded.

"Maybe I want to mark my new territory...I don't think she'll notice. Her head is too high in the clouds recently, otherwise she'd take care of this hunk of manhood and you wouldn't need me...would you?" She asked him bluntly, again reaching out and rubbed against his hardened cock through his pants. He groaned for a second and then nodded.

"Ok, I guess you're right." He mumbled out as she pulled them together and she kissed him. She was now vigorously rubbing his crotch and his cock was starting to become sore being held back within its confines. He reached down and quickly unzipped his pants and tore them off his legs, stepping out of them. Barbra immediately shifted her hand back onto his bare rod, jerking it and using it as a lease to head them to where she assumed the master bedroom to be. She quickly opened the door and was satisfied that it was indeed what she sought, a bedroom with a big bed. She turned back around and kissed him yet again, all the while walking slowly backward until her legs bumped into the bed, and then she sat down on it. His erect cock was now pointed right where she wanted...her mouth. She looked up at his face and smiled, seeing the need in his expression. "Unlike your wife now, I still enjoy doing this!" She muttered out and quickly leaning forward swallowed his pulsing cock, taking almost half before starting to gag.

"Oh God Barbra...Jesus!" He mumbled aloud as he gripped her hair and tried hard not to ram his hardness further into her mouth. He groaned even more when she started to quickly pop her mouth along his cock, licking and slurping on it as she took it within the warm wetness of her mouth. Even more exciting to him then the act was the fact that she was moaning even louder then him...she was really getting off on just sucking his cock. He knew he wouldn't last long at this rate.

Cassidy didn't go far when she left the house. Barbra had said to give her about thirty minutes or so and Cassidy had no desire to hang out at a stupid store for that long, all while knowing what was going on...what was ABOUT to happen. Her heart was racing as she drove to a small neighborhood park and stopped her car. Feeling lightheaded, she figured it would be better to park then to crash the car before her big day with her father. She tried to calm down slightly.

She hoped Barbra was right, that by her entering the scene...disturbing the both of them while having sex that Barbra could coax her father into having sex with his daughter. Cassidy was feeling desperate, she got so close last week...she knew that if her mother hadn't of come home when she had, her and her father would have had sex, and Cassidy just knew it. She hoped she could trust the older woman, Barbra. The thought had crossed Cassidy's head that this might be some weird game of Barbra's, but Cassidy felt she had to take the chance. Soon it was time for her to go back to the house, so Cassidy started the car and crossed her fingers.

"That was quite some load." Barbra said with a grin as she lay on the bed next to John. She was still cleaning her face of his juices with her fingers and tongue. They had hardly had time to get fully undressed before Barbra had again attacked him, forcing him back on the bed as she devoured his engorged cock as a lioness would a fresh kill. She had only removed her mouth from his orgasming member after some of it shot down her windpipe and caused her to pull off and start coughing. John's spewing member had promptly hosed her face, neck, and hair. Both of them laughed too hard after he was done for her to be mad.

"Well I haven't since last weekend with you. Normally I masturbate most days." He told her and she shook her head.

"I can't believe you have to do that yourself...I know if you were my husband, we would hardly leave the bedroom. But I understand...my husband is the same as your wife in that regard. We used to have sex, so I'm not sure what changed" She told him and she casually started palming his almost limp member, bring new life into it. "You good for another go soon...I haven't gotten mine yet?" She asked him playfully, causing him to laugh and nod at her. His cock was almost fully erect again.

"I'm not that old...I should be able to go two or three more times, if you really want to go that long...or if we have the time." He told her playfully as she continued to stroke him. It was her turn to laugh.

"Somehow I think you'll need that energy tonight John." She said, and then winked at him. She stopped jacking his cock as she moved up and lifting her legs, straddled him. He thought she was about to fuck him, but she started to slide up his body. "I think it's your turn to eat a gooey mess..." She told him with a laugh as she left herself over his head. He smiled back, but her hips blocked her view. But she got all the answer she needed when she felt his tongue begin lapping at her wet pussy, causing her to moan as she settled on his face. "Oh yes baby...suck momma!" She gasped out as she began softly bucking against his tongue.

Barbra gently reached back, and softly palmed John's hard cock; she heard low moans from beneath her. She smiled and leaning back up, looked between her legs at the man below her. She reached down and taking his hair in her hands and tugged. She smiled at him when his eyes turned toward her. "The pussy taste good?" She asked him casually and he nodded beneath her. She laughed aloud. She was enjoying herself, but she was also waiting. She didn't want thing to advance to far or for John to cum again least he put up too much resistance when Cassidy showed up. But she didn't have long to wait.

Cassidy entered the house quietly, stripping out of her clothes in the living room, before moving to her parent's bedroom. She could already hear soft sounds coming from that direction...they must have left the door open she thought. With her heart racing and her whole body shaking, she walked into the hall and too the open doorway. She gave a soft gasp when she saw what was going on in the room. It took a second to notice that Barbra had seen her. The older woman winked at her, and glanced down at John below her. She motioned Cassidy closer, and raised her hand to her mouth; imitating giving a blowjob with it, then glancing at John's engorged cock behind her. Cassidy grinned...almost laughing at the woman's comical gesture, but she got the message. Cassidy was nervous, her body shaking as she moved closer to bed...her parent's bed. There was an unreality to the situation and Cassidy was acutely aware of the fact that if this didn't work, things between her and her father might be worse. But she took a deep breath and with Barbra looking back at her, she climbed onto the bed as softly as she could and gently picking up her father's cock with her hand, lowered her lips to it and took it into her mouth.

John thought something was strange. He couldn't see much from beneath Barbra, and he certainly couldn't hear either, but he continued to lick and suck on her sopping wet pussy. But he knew something was up...something strange...different. He stopped licking, when he felt his member being enveloped in what he knew could only be a mouth, but Barbra's body and head were just above him...not anywhere near his cock. He tilted his head back and tried to look up at Barbra.

"Barbra, what's going on?" He asked her sharply, it fully dawning on him that another person was in the room. Whoever it was he thought, was eagerly sucking his cock at the moment, even after his question, he could still feel their wet mouth around his throbbing member. Barbra leaned over and grinned at him.

"I just thought that you were so big that I needed to call in the Calvary is all lover." Barbra offered up playfully, tossing his hair with her hand. John wasn't amused.

"Barbra...who is it?" John growled out at her. Thoughts were flying through his head...not pleasant ones either. He just hoped it wasn't something as sick as her husband down there. But her only answer was to look back at the person behind her and back at him and giggle. He figured that was enough and using his hands, as gently as he could be while being forceful, he pushed Barbra off his face and neck. She didn't resist him, even fall over onto the bed when he started pushing in earnest. John looked down now, being able to see the rest of his body. What he saw surprised him. "CASSIDY!" He said in exasperation, not believing it was his daughter with her mouth around his swollen member. He had thought it was some friend of Barbra's.

"Surprise!" Barbra chuckled out as she sat up next to his head as he knelt up. Cassidy was still sucking on John's cock, which was still fully engorged, and she didn't look like she was going to stop just because she had been discovered. "I figured it was time you made good on your promise to her." She told him, and he looked more confused then ever.

"What...how...what?" He mumbled out, trying to understand what was going on...besides the obvious, that his eldest daughter was sucking his dick and that the Reverend's wife had set this up seemingly. He couldn't believe his daughter was still working her mouth over his cock, even with the confusion he knew he was getting close to cumming again.

"Oh that...she saw us the other day when we fucked. The little spitfire tried to blackmail me into staying away from you...it didn't work. But a lot of things came out, and I decided to help your wonderful daughter get you. You know...you're an idiot for resisting her. She has a really tasty pussy!" Barbra told him matter-of-factly, and he just looked at her in amazement.

"You licked...?" He asked her quietly, and she quickly and vigorously nodded.

"Like I said...stop thinking with this head." She replied and reaching out, playfully stroked his hair. Frustrated, he pushed her hand away, then sitting up, very gently, but firmly pulled Cassidy away from his cock. Unlike Barbra, she resisted, but her mouth came off of his member and she groaned.

"Dadddddyyy...don't!" She pleaded with him as he held her up and away from his cock, which was hitting her on the thigh, but her mouth was no longer near it.

"No Cas...we can't do it...it's wrong!" he told her firmly, but without raising his voice. She quit struggling in his arms and remained still.

"And it's right to have sex with Barbra...she's married to Reverend Granger and...dad, you're married to mom! How can that be right?" Cassidy argued aloud, and he let her go. She sat up next to Barbra. Barbra looked at her and raising her hand pulled the younger woman closer to herself.

"She's right John, it doesn't make a lot of sense." Barbra argued as she held Cassidy. She then smiled at John and leaning over, kissed his daughter. Cassidy accepted and returned it, and John could hear moaning from his daughter.

"There is a ton of difference in what she wants and what I and Barbra were doing. And...Jesus...Barbra can you please stop kissing my daughter!" John said loudly. The two women did in fact stop and both looked at him, though only Barbra was smiling.

"Why, did that turn you on?" Barbra purred out suggestively. When John failed to answer, Barbra wrapped her arm around Cassidy, pulling them together. She also used her hand to cup one of Cassidy's breasts and again she leaned in and kissed her. Cassidy responded by cupping both of Barbra's breast's, fingering the nipples with her thumbs. John just watched aghast, unable to say anything. He surprised himself when he felt his own hand stroking his cock, which he quickly quit. He had been so close to yet another orgasm while his daughter had him in her mouth and he really needed to get off. He took his cock back into his hand and started stroking it faster and he again looked back at the others as they made out. Half a minute later Barbra saw what he was doing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds