• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Her Lips
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Her Lips

The orgasm was sudden and violent; Jessica's pussy gripped Angelina's fingers as her whole body tensed and lifted off the bed. She remained shaking, her ass in the air and an expression of absolute ecstasy on her face, as Angelina was flooded with an unexpected torrent of Jessica's cum. While she fell back to earth, soaking the bed with her own juices, Jessica was unaware of the pleasure Angelina was getting from tasting her. She crawled up beside the breathless Jessica and gave her a slow, heartfelt kiss, allowing her to taste the fluid which had just escaped.

"I won't be able to repay you for a while." Jessica smiled at Angelina, as they both stared deep into each other's souls. Laughing, Angelina moved her friend's hair from out of her eyes.

"You take as long as you like." The woman who had just given Jessica Alba her only orgasm watched her eyes slowly close.

"Don't get dressed." Jessica managed before giving into the sleep the sudden release, comfortable bed and gentle caress of Angelina so encouraged. Following her friend's orders, she remained at Jessica's side, one piece of clothing short from being as naked as her.

---

Angelina was slowly awoken by the glint of the morning sun and the sound of running water. With each second she became more aware of her situation. The covers had been pulled over her, sealing Angelina in a soft cocoon and Jessica was nowhere in sight. The memories of the previous night were replaced with the thoughts and responsibilities of her life. She needed to get dressed, she needed to get to her hotel room and she needed to phone Brad. Lazily removing herself from the comfort of the bed, Angelina discovered the time was 6:15, or so the clock on the wall told her.

"Jessica?" Angelina knew her friend was currently showering, but she wanted to be sure that she couldn't be heard. Slowly making her way into the lounge, with panties still the only garment on her person, Angelina located the rest of her clothes. Laid out on the couch, untouched, were her bra, dress and the attire she had selected from Jessica's suitcase. Angelina cursed under her breath; she wouldn't be able to abandon her friend whilst wearing Jessica's own outfit.

"You're not going anywhere are you?" Jessica asked, emerging from the bathroom completely naked and soaking wet. The steam from the shower followed her tanned body into the room giving Jessica quite an entrance. Though she tried to resist, Angelina couldn't help but look at the moisture on her substantial, brown nipples and the drips of water sliding down her toned stomach and past her groin. Managing to turn away, Angelina gathered the clothes together.

"Thanks again for these, I'll just put them on and get out of your hair." Jessica couldn't believe what she was hearing. After all the pleasure Angelina had given her, she was leaving? "I need to phone Brad."

"You need to stay here. I have to repay you." As soon as Jessica spoke, Angelina knew she wouldn't be able to leave. Dropping the bundle of fabric in her arms, Angelina turned to face Jessica, who was poised and ready to pounce.

"Wreck me." Those two words were better than any aphrodisiac for Jessica, who bounded over to Angelina and heatedly began sucking on her ever expanding nipples. Running her hands through Jessica's hair, Angelina had trouble standing, her crotch already dampening. Deeming this enough foreplay, Jessica returned to connecting lips with Angelina whilst steadily pulling down her black panties.

Lost in the mint taste of the kiss (Jessica having cleaned her teeth whilst she was asleep) Angelina only became aware of her new, naked state once her friend stepped back to survey what had been let loose. Angelina kicked her panties away as Jessica gawked at her massively enlarged clit and pussy lips. A sexual craze descending upon her again, Jessica knocked the other woman to the floor and frantically kissed and licked any part of Angelina's skin she could find.

As the two writhed together on the hotel carpet, Jessica steadily touched lower and lower down Angelina's body until she reached the area that made her squirm with pleasure. Parting the cum-soaked lips with her fingers, Jessica quickly noted the difference between her own relatively tight pussy and Angelina's spacious hole. Jessica copied everything that had been done to her earlier. She licked and played Angelina's clit, occasionally delivering a gentle nibble, at the same time inserting three fingers deep into her pussy. Two wouldn't be enough to satisfy this woman.

There were quite a few noticeable differences in the way both women acted whilst being pleasured. Whereas Jessica bucked wildly with her eyes and mouth tightly closed, Angelina remained almost still and watched exactly what was being done to her. You wouldn't have known if she was enjoying it at all, if she wasn't so incredibly vocal.

"Oh fuck! Shit, Jessica... More and harder! Fucking harder!" Worried Angelina's screams would arouse the other hotel occupant's suspicions, Jessica thrusted her fingers in and out faster, but with trepidation. Angelina propped herself up with her arms so she could get a better view of what Jessica was doing, and laughed aloud. "A fist! Make your hand into a fist!"

Pulling her cum covered fingers free, Jessica made a fist, watching Angelina's every reaction before proceeding. As her fist slowly made its way into the pussy before her, Jessica wondered if Angelina's hole was made for her use, the hand a tight but perfect fit. Jessica gasped; in no time the length from her knuckles to her elbow was buried inside Angelina, who in turn was swearing like a tourettes patient. She then returned to the rhythmic pumping, wet skin rubbing up and down Angelina's spongy tunnel whilst continuing to orally play with her clit.

"Faster!" Jessica followed orders and increased her speed. Angelina herself was pushed back and forth with the thrusts, her breasts bouncing furiously with the rhythm. As it got easier for Jessica to pull her arm out and slam it back inside the gaping pussy again, the noise Angelina made increased tenfold.

Having breathed in the entire roomful of oxygen, Angelina shook fiercely and gripped Jessica's arm between her thighs. Angelina's hips jerked upward and her mouth opened in a silent orgasm that steadily gained a voice as she sprayed cum out of the gaps between skin. As the torrent of moisture subsided, Angelina began to release her grip on Jessica, yet continued to slide up and down her aching arm.

"Did I forget to tell you I'm a squirter?" She jokingly questioned as Jessica removed her arm, astonished at the event which had just occurred. Still shaking from the terrific orgasm, Angelina managed to kiss the awestruck and cum-drenched splendour between her legs. The two fell back onto the luxurious carpet, legs and arms intertwined, both breathless and exhausted once again. Angelina began to lightly stroke Jessica's pussy, not to make her cum, just as a sign of appreciation and growing affection.

"Don't you need to phone Brad?" Jessica managed to say after several minutes of bliss-filled silence. "And what am I going to do about the state we've left the room?"

Angelina rolled onto Jessica and sat on top of her, half-heartedly judging the hotel room and large damp patch around them. Placing both hands on Jessica's breasts, Angelina gently began to rotate her hips, grinding their pussies together.

"You know what?" Angelina pondered as she edged her face closer to Jessica's, taking time to breath in her beautiful eyes, hair, skin, lips... "For once in my life I just don't care."

Angelina completed the beautiful night with a lingering, tender kiss neither wanted to break. As moving away from each other meant returning to reality, and both Angelina and Jessica never felt like doing that again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Her Lips
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 598 milliseconds