Her Trick, My Treat

She hugged me again. "I've missed you so much James."

I wrapped my arms around her. "I've missed you too." The hug lingered. I leaned down and rested my head on her hair. She smelt of citrus and hibiscus flowers. Once she ended the hug, she gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek and pulled me into the house.

She pulled me towards the living room, which was opposite the staircase. We sat down on an oversized plush couch and started to talk. We filled each other in on what we hadn't gotten to last night. She recently graduated high school and planned to attend a local community college where her boyfriend goes. She stopped talking and tensed up. She corrected herself and said where her ex-boyfriend goes to school.

I held her hand and asked, "What happened?"

She sniffled, and a couple of tears drifted down her face. I wrapped my arm around her, and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "The same thing that always does with a guy I like. He cheated on me and left me for some big breasted bimbo. Said I wasn't mature enough for him. He wasn't saying that the night we-." She stopped talking, and I saw her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

It had been so long since I last had to comfort her. I thought back to that tough girl and tried to think about what to say to comfort her. "Fuck him."

"I didn't fuck him. I was saying that on the night-"

"No, I mean fuck him. He is stupid for cheating on you and leaving you for someone else," I said.

"You're just saying that," she said after a sniffle.

"No, I'm not. You are really beautiful, cute, and sexy all at the same time. Why do you think I would have liked so many of your pictures while I was masturbating to them."

"You masturbated to those pictures you liked before I sent you the more revealing ones?" Lilah asked as she looked up at me.

It was my turn to be embarrassed, "Yeah, I did. And because of your pictures, I have been horny nonstop for the last day. You are petite, and there isn't anything you can do to help that, but that doesn't mean you're not beautiful."

She sniffled and said, "You're just saying that."

"I'm not. Your body is like a beautiful contradiction that I can't get enough of seeing." She looked confused, and I didn't blame her, so I rushed to explain myself. "Your ass is both juicy and firm. When I first saw it in the pictures you posted, I wanted to grab it and feel it to confirm that it felt as perfect as it looked. Yes, your tits are on the small side, but they look like they would be a perfect perky handful. Years from now, those other girls' tits will be saggy while yours still look amazing."

She smiled. "Thank you."

"I'm not done. Your thighs and legs are flawless, and despite being short, your legs seem to go on for miles. You have the mouth of a sailor but the face of an angel. When I wasn't masturbating to your pictures and when I was, I was always thinking about how beautiful your eyes are." As if on cue, her eyes seemed to shimmer in happiness to match her smile, the leftover moisture from her tears adding to their glow. "Your lips are so full and soft looking that when I see them, all I want to do is-"

It was Lilah's turn to interrupt me as she leaned up and pressed her lips against mine. They were even softer than I imagined. From our sexting before, it had seemed inevitable that this kiss would happen once she invited me over, but I hadn't expected it to happen so soon. Weirdly, the kiss reminded me of back when I was with her sister. Their lips felt similar, and the hunger in the kiss left me breathless, just like my first kiss with Vivian, but even with that hunger, I could sense her hesitation. I held her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Lilah squeezed my hand back and deepened the kiss.

After a few minutes of making out, she pulled away and looked up at me. Her makeup had smudged a little bit from crying. There was a single mascara stained tear left on her cheek. I gently wiped it away with my thumb.

"Thank you," Lilah said with a sniffle.

"You're welcome," I said. Lilah kissed me sweetly and rested her head on my shoulder.

"We still have hours till the party starts. Want to watch a movie?" She asked.

"Sure."

Lilah turned on the TV and opened up a streaming service. Once she found a movie, she wrapped a nearby blanket over us. She lay against me with her head on my chest, barely peeking above the blankets. She looked so comfortable and cute.

The movie was a cheesy horror movie that was more funny than scary. Of course, early on, there was a scene of a bunch of girls taking a shower together at school. I was still hard after our make out session and from having Lilah pressed against me. I felt like a teenager again, getting excited after a few seconds of tits in a movie. It turns out it was more than a few seconds as the topless scene stretched on for minutes as the girls talked and talked.

Lilah shifted to snuggle closer to me, and her arm brushed across my erection. I jumped a little and inhaled, but Lilah didn't seem to notice. I was surprised when two of the girls in the movie were left alone in the shower and started to make out. They began to play with each other's tits. After some heavy moaning, the scene abruptly changed to the next. I was sad that the director hadn't decided that the girls needed to fool around more to make the audience like them more and root for their survival once the deaths started happening.

Her fingers trailed across my thigh and grazed my cock through the fabric of my pants. She ran her fingers up and down my erection, no longer with the pretense of it being an accident. When the girls on the video started to suck on each other's tits, she began to massage the tip of my penis. I sighed and kissed her on the head. She switched techniques and started to stroke her palm along my shaft, bringing me even more pleasure.

Lilah undid my pants and reached in. When her soft skin rubbed against my dick for the first time, a shiver of pleasure echoed through my body. She started to stroke me, but there wasn't much room, so her strokes were small and constricted. It felt good, but it wasn't enough to get me to cum. I sighed in relief when she finally pulled my erection free. Now that she had more freedom of movement, she started to stroke me with more confidence.

"Sit up," she said as she started to pull my pants off. I Eagerly lifted my ass off the couch to help her pull my pants down.             

Once my pants and boxers were around my ankles, she started to stroke me again. I leaned back and closed my eyes in ecstasy as she began to add a twisting motion as she jerked me off. Precum coated my head, and she used it to lube up her strokes. I leaned back and closed my eyes, trying to savor the moment.

I was getting close to an orgasm when I felt a chill and then warmth on my erection. I opened my eyes just as Lilah took my cockhead into her mouth. I moaned at the moist warmth as she started to blow me. I leaned back into the couch and could see her better as she slowly took me into her mouth. Her hair was in her face, but there was a slight part in it where I could see her pink lips wrapped around my cock.

With her free hand, she pulled her hair out of her face and made eye contact with me. Without breaking eye contact, she twirled her tongue around my cock head and licked the underside of it. Her tongue stud felt cold on my skin, contrasting fantastically with the warmth of her mouth. When she rubbed the metal along the bottom of my cock's head, I couldn't hold back anymore. I barely managed to warn her I was about to cum by grunting, "cumming." She locked her lips even more firmly around my cock and flicked her tongue stud against the sensitive underside of my cock head, making me cum in her mouth. When I was done, she ran her hand up my shaft while squeezing firmly. After she finished milking the last of my cum, she stuck her tongue out for me. The metal stud was surrounded by and coated in my cum. I had never seen such a sexy sight before. She closed her mouth and then swallowed the whole load.

Afterward, we laid back down together and watched the movie. There was plenty of room for us to lay on the couch. I lay against the back of the couch, and she snuggled firmly against me. Halfway through the movie, Lilah shifted, and her skirt rode up. When she pressed back against me, she pressed her soft panty-clad ass against my cock. Even with coming so recently, it didn't take me long to get hard, and Lilah quickly noticed. She started to push back against me and grinding her soft cheeks against me.

Two could play this game, so I pressed back against her. I decided to be the one to make the next move and, with a trembling hand, slid my hand from her waist up to her perky breasts. She sighed when I pressed my palms firmly against her tits through her blouse. We spent the rest of the movie teasing and gradually increasing how much we were touching each other. Lilah wrapped her hands over mine and pressed them even firmer against her chest. Once I started to rub her the way she wanted, her hands drifted away from mine and slid down her body.

I couldn't see what her hand was doing, but from how she had her arm angled, I was pretty sure she was rubbing her pussy. She moaned and bucked back against me. The sound of her moan made me shiver, the sound reverberating in my ears in such an intoxicating way that I knew I would become addicted to hearing it more. Her sudden movement let my dick spring from its downward position against her checks and slid up between her thighs. We both sighed together as my dick grazed against the warmth of her pussy. Only a thin layer of fabric separated us. The fabric was damp and warm from her arousal, giving me a small hint of the pleasure I would have if I were inside of her. I placed one hand on her hip while the other kept on playing with her tits. I used my handhold on her hip to give me leverage to thrust up against her pussy.

She moaned loudly, and I took that as an encouragement to continue. I kept on thrusting up against her, my dick pushing her panties deeper between her moist folds. Extra wetness started to seep out of her panties and coated her thighs, allowing me to slide between her thighs with ease. She moved lithely against me, her hips more than keeping timing with my thrusts.

I unbuttoned the top buttons of her blouse, and I slid my hand down the top of her breasts. I tried to go slow, but I was too eager, and my hand slid right under the bra, grazing her nipple as I cupped her entire breast. She let out a sharp gasp, her free hand mashing mine harder against her chest.

The feeling of her tit in my hand and her pussy sliding along my cock head with nothing but slick panties between us felt incredible. If she hadn't already made me cum earlier, then I would have already cum on her panties. The thought of doing that made my cock twitch.

We continued to not so dry hump against each other, the passion and the pressure building. I started to kiss and suck in a trail along her neck. "I want you so badly," she moaned.

"I need you," I said and sucked even harder on her neck. She let go of my hand, and the next moment I felt her fingers wrap around my cock head. She pushed my dick away for a moment, and I was left longing for the contact between us again. I got my wish and more when she pressed back against me a moment later, and there were no longer any barriers between us. Her moist, soft lips wrapped along the side of my dick. The moisture and heat from up-close caused me to be the one to moan this time.

I switched to her other breast and started to rub it more roughly, rolling her nipple between my thumb and fingers. Lilah said, "Pinch my nipple." I did as she said. Lilah shuddered and kissed me roughly. Our lips lingered against each other and then reconnected as our bodies pulled apart and pressed back together. The feeling of her soft lips pressed against mine and her pussy lips sliding along my dick formed a circuit of pleasure that neither one of us could stop.

She started to grind more fiercely against me, gyrating her hips and allowing me to discover new sensitive spots along her folds. "I'm, cumming," she said in between two sharp breaths. Her body started to shake against me. Her humping pressed me against the back of the couch. I pulled her tighter against me and did my best to hump in time with her. I was getting close to cumming when she moaned out, "Oh god!" as she reached her climax. She bucked wildly against me, and I sighed her name as I started to cum on her thighs and in the outside folds of her pussy. She slowed her humping, and I felt her body tense up one last time before she collapsed against me.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. After resting for a few minutes, she rolled over and faced me. We lay looking at each other with our faces just inches apart. Her eyes sparkled with post-orgasmic bliss. We lay there looking at each other for uncounted minutes. Finally, I broke the silence and said, "That was amazing."

"That was exactly what I was thinking."Lilah smiled, cleared the distance between our lips, and gave me several small pecks. The kiss evolved into one that was full of passion but without the sexual energy that the others had been filled with. When she pulled away, my brain seemed to have short-circuited as I tried to process my budding feelings.

She turned back around and fit her body against me. I wrapped my arms around her, and we watched the rest of the movie. I felt her breathing slow down, and then she started to snore lightly, which made me smile even more. Fifteen minutes later, the killer was killed, and the movie was over. I stared at the TV as the credits rolled and thought about all that had just happened. I had always thought that Lilah was like an annoying, cute little sister when I was dating her sister, but now I was having to come to terms with that little girl evolving into this sexual creature. I looked down at her sleeping face and felt the bubbling hatching of butterflies in my stomach. Thinking she was sexy was one thing, but having romantic feelings for Lilah felt like a whole other type of taboo. I decided to try not to overthink things and let them play out however they may. I snuggled even more against her, rested my eyes, and fell asleep.

I woke up to the feeling of soft lips pressed against mine. I opened my eyes and saw Lilah leaning down to kiss me. "Wake up, sleepy head."

"five more minutes," I mumbled.

Lilah laughed, "You said that five minutes ago." I had no memory of her already trying to wake me up, so I must have been sleep talking. I hoped I hadn't said anything that might have embarrassed me. "Come on, we have to finish getting ready now." I closed my eyes, and she slapped her hand against my chest.

"Ouch!"

"Get up then," she said with mock exasperation.

I reluctantly got up from the plush couch and followed her to her room. Her bedroom was down a hallway towards the back of the first floor. Her room was filled nearly wall to wall with band posters from modern and classic bands and other artists' genres. She seemed to have various musical tastes, which I approved of. Her twin bed was in one corner of the bedroom. She had a record player on a stand with three rows of records stacked against each other and her TV mounted on the wall beside it. Christmas-like lights strung along where the ceiling and walls met, but the lights were inside little plastic pumpkins and gave off an orange glow. She sat in front of her vanity mirror and started to finish her makeup and hair.

Getting into my Michael Mayer's costume wouldn't take long, so I inspected her record collection. Like the band postures, her collection had a wide variety of genres and eras. "Nice record collection."

"Thanks. Why don't you put something on?" she said.

"Ok." I grabbed Childish Gambino's "Awaken, My Love" album from out of the stack. I had never used a record player before, and I fumbled momentarily trying to get the record in place and the needle in the groove.

"Having trouble?" Lilah teased me.

"Honestly, a little," I admitted.

Lilah walked over and pressed against me from behind and slightly to the side. She wrapped one arm around my waist and held my hand as she guided me on what to do. She showed me how to move the needle to the side and set the record in place. We put the needle down together, and I pressed the play button, eager to show I at least knew that much. Once the music started playing, she leaned up, kissed me, and returned to working on her makeup. I could have figured out how to set the record without her help, but I was glad I had taken her help. My body still tingled with the aftershocks of her holding me.

I lay in her bed and watched her get ready. The music accompanied my developing feelings for her, and I relaxed fully for the first time in weeks. I had zoned out but snapped back to the present when the record ended. I flipped the record over to the other side.

A few minutes later, she said, "I'm almost ready. You should put on your costume." I grabbed my bag and started to walk to her bathroom. "Where are you going?"

"To change."

"You can change in here." She noticed my hesitation and added, "I gave you a blow job and swallowed your cum. I think we are past the point of modesty."

"True," I laughed. I stripped down to my boxers and noticed that Lilah was staring at me through the reflection in the mirror. Over the last couple of years, I had used the university's open gym during some of the gaps between my classes and had packed on a nice layer of muscle. I was far from having a six-pack, but my stomach was toned, and my chest and arm muscles were well-defined. Lilah had a faraway look on her face while she was in the middle of putting on plum pink lipstick. I cleared my throat, and she snapped out of it and returned to putting on her lipstick.

I laughed to myself, realizing that my body seemed to have the same effect on her as hers did on mine. I pulled the navy blue jumpsuit out of its bag and started to pull it on. The costume fit loosely last year but was now a tight fit. The material clung to my chest and arms, showing the contours of my muscles. The costume slightly restricted my movement, so I had to move more slowly than I would have liked.

"Finished," Lilah announced as she bounced up from the stool. Her long hair was now in two pigtails tied with red ribbons. Her makeup looked great but was now intentionally heavily done. Her eyelashes were curled and darkened with mascara, complementing her slightly bronzed skin. Her cheeks had a lot of rouge and highlighted her cheekbones. She wore a black velvet choker with a red heart pendant around her neck. I thought after cumming twice, my dick would stay down for most of the night, but looking at her completed costume started to make me hard. With how tight the costume was, my cock began to bulge and strain against the fabric.

We both stared at each other and said simultaneously, "Wow."

Lilah walked towards me and placed a hand on my chest. "I guess you're going as sexy Michael Myers." I was about to respond when her other hand rubbed along my shaft. "I guess you like my costume too," she smirked. She wrapped her hand along my shaft and started to stroke me more purposely. I moaned, and she stopped. Lilah looked at me with her big doe eyes and gasped, "What is this thing in my hand? It's getting harder!" I leaned down for a kiss, and she stepped back from me. "Let's go. We're going to be late!" She said in a sing-song voice, starting to get into her role as an innocent schoolgirl.

Lilah skipped out of the room, leaving me confused and wanting her even more. I grabbed the Michael Mayer's mask, turned off the record player, and followed her out the door. She was already at the far end when I stepped into the hallway. As she spun out of sight, her short skirt lifted and gave me a view of her ass clad in tight white cotton panties.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds