Her Trick, My Treat

When I turned the corner, Lilah stood in the doorway waiting for me. I followed her out, and she locked up the door behind us. I leaned down and kissed her, not caring if some of her lipstick came off on my lips. She gave into my kiss and returned it. I tried to reach down and cup her ass, but she slapped my hand away. She started to walk down the stairs, and when she got to the bottom, she smiled naughtily at me over her shoulder and lifted her skirt for a moment allowing me to see her sexy young ass before gravity conspired against me and her skirt fell back in place.             

Once in the car, I put the address Lilah gave me into my phone and started driving. Her friend's house was only fifteen minutes away. She spent the first few minutes going through my favorite radio stations and letting me know which ones she approved of and which she couldn't stand. I was always open to new music recommendations, so I let her find a radio station she liked. She settled on a station playing punk rock and then sat back in her seat.

She reached over and held her hand out to me, so I held it. I was focused on paying attention to the directions on my phone when she rested our hands on her thigh. I tried to stay focused on the road, but her smooth skin stole my attention. I did my best not to give her the satisfaction of distracting me. I felt like I was winning until she decided to increase her strategy. Lilah started to slide my hand up her thigh until my hand rested just inches away from her pussy. My cock began to throb at the thought of my fingers being able to explore her pussy further than earlier.

I was approaching the end of the drive, and I had memorized the last part of the route. I slid my hand the last couple of inches and rested my hand against her entrance. Lilah smiled and closed her legs, enclosing my hand in a fleshy prison I had no intention of escaping. Since I couldn't move my hand much, I started clumsily caressing against her. One of my fingers slid along her slit, and she sighed. I kept on rubbing her pussy, pushing my fingers deeper inside of her through her panties. I managed to get nearly the entire digit of my middle finger inside of her before the panties offered too much resistance.

Lilah spread her legs for me. Accepting the invitation, I rested my hand on the edge of her panties and started to slip my fingers under them. I inched my fingers forward, and her damp, wispy pubic hair slicked my fingers and seemed to direct my fingers forward. I hit a bump in the road, and I rocked towards Lilah. My hand slid the rest of the distance, and my fingers grazed past her pussy lips, and my palm rested against her entrance. I pushed my middle finger in between her lips. She was tight, but my finger slipped halfway inside of her from all her pussy juices.

I glanced at Lilah out of the corner of my eye. She was looking out the window and smiling but seemed to be pretending nothing sexual was happening. I pushed my finger in the rest of the way. She tried to keep up the act, but she closed her eyes and parted her lips in a silent moan. I started to slide my finger in and out of her slowly. I could hear her breathing coming in short gasps, and she began to moan. I picked up the pace as I pulled into her friend's neighborhood. I was determined to make her cum before we made it to her friends' house. It was an awkward angle, but I reached up and started to rub her clit with my pinkie finger every time I entered her.

Lilah started to moan loudly from the attention of both fingers. She grabbed the back of my hand and pulled it tighter against her as she began to rock her hips against my hand. I turned the last corner and was down the street from our destination. Lilah started to lift her ass off her seat as her thrusts increased in urgency and speed.

"Oh God," Lilah said as she started to buck against my hand, driving my finger as deep inside of her as possible. She froze up with her ass lifted in the middle of a thrust as her orgasm hit. Her pussy contracted my fingers inside of her. After her orgasm passed, Lilah collapsed back into her seat just as I parked behind one of the many cars parked in front of the house.

I watched Lilah as she panted and got her breath back. There was a light glistening of sweat on her face, and she had an after-sex glow that made her makeup look even better. Reluctantly, I pulled my hand out of her. My fingers were slick with her juices, and I started to reach toward the glove box to get a napkin to wipe my hands off. Lilah grabbed my hand and started to lick her juices up. She took my middle finger into her mouth and sucked on my finger. The pressure felt terrific, and I wished for a repeat performance of what she had done earlier for me.

Lilah took my finger out of her mouth and left me stunned momentarily. She hopped out of the car and giggled as she closed the door. She stood in front of the car with her hands on her hips and said, "Come on, we are going to be late for the party."

I grabbed my mask from the back seat and followed her. I looked up and noticed just how big the house was. While all the other houses were large and nice looking, this one seemed to be one of the best ones on the block. I could hear the music thumping inside the house. The house was decorated with tons of Halloween decorations; skeletons hung from trees, ghosts seemed to float in the air, and spider webs drifted between tree branches. A fake cemetery was set up, and a fog machine obscured the air. Several groups of partygoers stood in front of the house smoking and talking. I noticed most of the guys lingering looks at Lilah, so I stepped closer to her and did my best Michael Myers impression as I slowly looked from one group of guys to the other, swinging my head in a slow no. My costume and impression worked because they all looked away and focused on the girls within their groups.

Lilah opened the door, and the music blasted out the door. The walls must have been well insulated to quieten the music so much. We stepped into the doorway and into the crowded party. There was a sitting room to the right of the door that was full of people. Chairs and a long coffee table covered in snacks had been pushed up against the wall, making room for a dance floor. All manner of monsters and creatures danced and mingled together.

The crowd overflowed onto the tiled walkway from the doorway towards the rest of the house. Lilah twisted and turned gracefully through the crowd, finding the best breaks between people and passing through. I wasn't even close to being as graceful as her, and I bumped into nearly every person I tried to squeeze past.

I entered the kitchen just a little behind Lilah and saw her talking to a petite blonde girl in a nurse's outfit. The two girls looked nearly identical except for Lilah, who had darker hair and skin than the nurse. I walked up, and Lilah started to introduce me to her friend.

"Amanda, this is my boyfriend Mike."

"Nice to meet you Mike," Amanda said with a smile and held out her gloved hand for me to shake. I was confused that Lilah hadn't used my real name. The fact that she told her best friend I was her boyfriend was also a surprise, but I wasn't going to argue against it. I gently grasped Amanda's hand and bent down to kiss her hand. Seeing a movie slasher perform such a gentlemanly act made both girls laugh.

Amanda handed me a beer, and the two girls talked while I tried to drink the beer through the mask's mouth hole opening. For some reason, Lilah had been adamant that I keep the mask on during the party, and I decided to indulge her. I had to sip at the drink through the mask's narrow mouth to keep from spilling it. I doubted I would be getting drunk at this party with this handicap, but that was fine because Lilah and Amanda seemed to be drinking enough for the 3 of us. The two girls switched topics rapidly, and keeping up with their discussion was hard. Amanda usually mentioned her new boyfriend, and Lilah grilled her for information about him.

Once both girls had a couple of drinks, Lilah dragged me towards the dance floor. I looked back at Amanda, trying my best to beg for help, but she just shrugged and said she would join us later. Rather than take me back to the front of the house, Lilah led me through the sliding glass door to the backyard. There was a second dance floor set up out in the large backyard. There was also a pool and hot tub, but only the hot tub was in use. Strobe lights flashed, and the music vibrated from large speakers against the walls and smaller ones on the ceiling.

The first song was an upbeat hip-hop song I was slightly familiar with. I had never been a good dancer but decided to try for Lilah. I watched her move her body perfectly with the beat and seamlessly connect one dance move to another. Lilah used her ponytails to whip her hair out like an exclamation point now and then between moves. Now and then, her plaid skirt would hike up and allow me to see her ass or upper thighs. She was amazing.

The next song had a faster tempo, and more people crowded onto the dance floor. Lilah and I were pressed together. She started to grind against me, causing my cock to harden. Lilah danced against me, occasionally rubbing her ass right against my cock that was straining against the costume. As the song reached its end, Lilah swayed back and forth and slowly dropped down while facing me, and her hand rested on my erection. She slowly started to sway upwards, rubbing first her face and then her tits across my growing erection. I did my best to grind back against her and try to hold her, but she kept on dancing just out of my reach, finding gaps in the surrounding dancers and making use of them.

During the next song, I noticed some girl bumping against me. I ignored her, thinking that she was being forced up against me by the other dancers. The bumping started to become full-on grinding. I turned slightly to my side to see who was behind me. A tall girl in a sexy angel costume was dancing behind me. Her white dress was low cut and nearly transparent, showing off her large tits. She had her brown hair straightened, and it obscured some of her face. I didn't recognize her in the low lighting and was content to let another girl dance against me. I didn't know how Lilah would react, but I decided to press my luck.

Lilah continued to dance and grind against my cock while this angel pressed her tits against my back and ran her hands along my shoulders and neck. After five minutes of dancing, I turned and looked back at the angel. She shook her hair out of her face, and one of the strobe lights illuminated her beautiful face—the face of Lilah's sister Vivian, my ex.

Seeing Vivian brought up conflicting emotions. There was still an ache and yearning in my heart whenever I thought about my first failed love. When she noticed me looking at her, she smiled seductively and ran her hands up and down her body in a way no angel could. As the conflicting emotions rolled around in my head, I had to admit how hot she had become. She had always been one of the most beautiful girls in school, and now, as a blossoming woman, she was breathtakingly beautiful.

Lilah finally noticed I wasn't paying my full attention to her and stepped to my side to see who I was looking at. When the two sisters saw each other, they both said each other's names in surprise. They hugged beside me, and the press of people pushed the hug closer toward me, and I ended up being sandwiched between them.

To hear each other over the music, the two sisters had to lean in close to each other. "Who is this?" Vivian said as she looked me up and down.

"This is my boyfriend, Mike."

"Well, nice to meet you Mike." I forgot that Lilah was a hugger, and the next moment, she flung her arms around me and pressed her body against me. I hugged her back, and she held the hug longer than she should have. Vivian pressed her lower body suggestively against my crotch before letting go.

A new song started to play, and the girls moved side by side and danced together and occasionally with me. I didn't mind when they ignored me because it allowed me to watch them more easily without getting caught by Lilah. Vivian had been a cheerleader and a dancer, so she moved gracefully with her sister. Lilah's budding girlish body and Vivian's womanly curves had me staring back and forth between them, and I was at full hardness after just one song. I tried to hide it, but both girls kept accidentally brushing against it.

Twenty minutes later, we left the dance floor and grabbed some beers. There was a bench away from the house tucked under a pair of orange trees. Lilah sat between Vivian and me. We sat, drinking our beers and cooling down in the crisp fall air. Vivian started to ask us about how we met and how long we had been going out. She leaned forward to see me better and directed the questions more at me than Lilah. Lilah leaned forward to block Vivian's view and answered all the questions. She lied and said we had been dating for a couple of weeks and met at the college when she was enrolling for her first year. I was surprised at how easily Lilah lied to her sister. I was all for her not saying who I was, but the other lies didn't seem necessary.

Lilah downed the rest of her drink and went to get more for us. I was left alone with Vivian. As soon as Lilah was out of sight, Vivian slid across the bench to sit with her body lightly pressed beside me. "So," she said, "Do you like dating my sister?"

I prayed for Lilah to materialize back, but she didn't. I had to say something, so I tried to change my voice as I said, "Yeah, she is great." Thankfully, the mask also muffled my voice

"That's great, it's just," she pressed her body more against mine and rested one hand on my chest, "I'm having a hard time imagining my little sister handling all of this." Her hand pressed against me sent goosebumps racing across my skin. Her touch had always done that.

"She handles it fine," I mumbled.

"And I'm having an even harder time imagining her handling this," Lilah said and placed her other hand on my cock. I jumped at her touch, and she squeezed me tighter. "You were hard the entire time we were dancing. I saw this thing trying to escape the whole time." She started to rub along my shaft. I leaned my head back and sighed in pleasure when she stopped stroking me. She said, "Maybe we should stop. You are my sister's boyfriend, after all." She may have said those words, but her sly smile and the mischievous look in her eyes spoke otherwise. Vivian had always been subservient in bed, and I knew what she wanted.

"No. Don't stop."

"Stop what?"

"Jacking me off." I forgot to change my voice, and when she didn't start again, I thought she had recognized it, but then she started jerking me off again. She leaned against me so that her tits were pressed against my side, and her mouth was near my neck. She rubbed my dick through the costume with more pressure and speed. I sighed louder when I felt her lips press up against my neck just below where the mask started. She kissed my neck and began to alternate between sucking and nibbling on my sensitive skin.

Just like that, I seemed to be falling under her spell again. Often, our arguments would end in sex when we were dating, and her touching me was erasing any of the bad things I could think of from our past relationship as my pleasure built up. I was a couple of seconds away from cumming when Vivian abruptly stopped and slid away from me. I opened my eyes and saw Lilah walking back with three colorful drinks in large glasses.

"Sorry, I ran into Amanda again. We figured out how to make some mixed drinks," Lilah said proudly as she handed us the drinks. Lilah must have really liked the drinks because she downed hers and started to steal some of mine. Once we were all empty, Lilah asked Vivian if she could get the next drinks. The drinks had been strong, and Lilah slurred a little as she talked.

"Sure," Vivian said as she got up and walked away.

"Are you ok?" I asked Lilah. She responded by straddling me, lifting my mask, and kissing me fiercely. There was a hunger to the kiss as Lilah smashed her lips against mine. She bit my lower lip, and I sucked on hers in return.

Lilah pulled away from the kiss and said, "Yeah I am fine. I'm just super horny."

"Sounds like a great superhero idea."

She laughed and hit me on the chest. "I talked to Amanda. She said we can crash here tonight."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we can use her parent's bedroom." We both saw Vivian emerge from the sliding glass door with beers in hand. Lilah whispered, "Look, I'm going to pretend to get sick and run off in a few minutes. Follow me and meet me in the bedroom to the left when you go upstairs."

Before I could respond, Lilah started to kiss me again. She began to run her hands through my hair and hold my head against her. Vivian coughed when she got back. Lilah giggled as she got off my lap. "Sorry, I just couldn't keep my hands off him."

Vivian handed us the beers and retook her seat. Five minutes later, Lilah held her hands on her mouth and stomach and bolted up. "I will be right back," she said, running towards the house.

"Looks like the little girl couldn't handle her alcohol." Vivian slid closer to me and placed her hand back on my dick. She said, "I doubt she will be able to handle anything else tonight." She nuzzled against my neck, "but I could."

Spending a night with my ex was tempting, like when you are on a high ledge and suddenly get the urge to jump out of nowhere. Vivian didn't know who I really was, and I wasn't sure she would still want to be with me if she did. More importantly, I didn't want to hurt Lilah. I couldn't live with the thought of being the next foolish boy to break her heart and make her cry. After fooling around earlier, I was eager to spend more time with Lilah and see where things lead us. I pulled away from her. "Sorry, I have to go check on her."

I walked back inside the house, past the kitchen, and into the large living room that adjoined the front door and stairway. Glowing orange pumpkins were placed in pairs on every step against the wall, lighting the way up the stairs for me. In my intoxicated state, I was cautious walking up the steps; the last thing I wanted was to ruin the night with a drunken fall and injury.

I made it up to the top of the stairs. To my right were four closed doors, and to the left was a pair of double doors that led to Amanda's parents' room. I opened the door and fumbled in the dark for the light switch. Once the room was lit up, I expected Lilah to be waiting for me, but she wasn't there. I walked into the adjourning bathroom, but it was empty as well. I sat on the bed facing the door and texted Lilah to ask where she was. She didn't respond immediately, so I laid back in the bed with my legs hanging off the edge.

The day had been long, and I didn't get much sleep the night before. The music playing below sounded far away from the high second floor. I could only hear the bass, and the feeling of the rhythmic beats relaxed me. I told myself I was resting my eyes while waiting for Lilah to come upstairs. I knew I was lying to myself, and seconds after I closed my eyes, dreams started to weave in my mind.             

I dreamed of Lilah. We were back in her living room, and the scene from earlier today was playing out again, only now Vivian was in her schoolgirl outfit. We were making out on the couch, and then she dropped down to her knees in front of me and started to suck my dick. The feeling felt amazing. I moaned out, not caring how loud I was in my dream. Lilah responded to my moaning by taking me deeper into her mouth. The tip of my cock pressed against the back of her throat, and then it was wrapped on all sides by warmth as she deep-throated me. I moaned even louder and said, "Oh, Lilah."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds