Hero Worship Pt. 08

***

Aly was back in my arms three days later. I picked them up at the airport, and watching her beautiful face split into a dazzling smile when she saw me, how she unabashedly threw herself into my arms, I knew I'll never get over this girl. I obliged by catching her up and twirling her around once before kissing her soundly.

After getting the rest of the Winterbergs home, Aly set some kind of record driving us back to my apartment. We raced up the stairs, practically ripping each other's clothes off as we stumbled toward bed.

Afterwards I lay there, cuddling Aly as close as I could. "Mmm, no more going away for you."

Aly giggled. "So I'm just to be your kept woman, hmm?"

"Yep, never leaving again, just staying here in bed with me."

"And how do you plan on accomplishing that?"

"Well, see, I bought this stuff, ropes and things."

Aly laughed again and nuzzled my neck. We hadn't used any toys this time, just skin on skin. And it was wonderful.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" She didn't stop her kisses until I continued.

"I want to go to that wedding. I need to stand up to my family."

- Aly -

I pulled my head up and looked Taylor in the eye. "Okay. I'm coming with you."

I could see her start to argue the point. She was scared at what her parents, specifically her father, might say to me. But I could handle it, and I wasn't about to let her face it alone. "It'll be okay, Taylor. Let me be there."

She smiled weakly. I'd never seen her so vulnerable. She took my hand and nodded. "Okay."

I spent the rest of my break with Taylor. Every night, having dinner, cuddling on the couch, having some really great sex. Unfortunately, school started up again, which meant we lost our Tuesdays. Thanks to my advanced placement classes from high school I only had to take two courses this semester, not counting my senior project. Both of the ones I chose met on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and my weekly meetings with Professor Del Vecchio had been moved to Wednesdays.

But what that did mean was that when Taylor got home from the beach on Sunday, I was always there waiting for her, and I didn't have to leave until Tuesday morning. Weird how Monday could suddenly become your favorite day of the week, huh?

Unfortunately, my senior project and the prospect of my looming adulthood were more than enough to keep me stressed. I'd started building my model for the new Tagalong Beach Community Center. Not everyone made the model, and most firms had professionals that were specifically devoted to that skill, but my professor insisted it was an essential part of design, and so I was doing it.

As it took shape, it was sad thinking how it was never going to be a reality, but that's alright. It existed in my head.

I was also turning my attention to interviewing. Job hunting was quickly taking up most of the seniors' time at the house, and it was all anyone could talk about. Sadie was applying to graduate school, which was causing her no end of anxiety.

"I'd been planning on going back to Texas, you, know? The distance is hard and the cost of living is a lot lower at home. But ..."

"But Noah?"

She nodded, an actual tear in her eye. Sadie was not the weepy kind. "If I move halfway across the country, I'm afraid I'll lose him, or that we'll lose each other. Distance scares me."

I sat down next to her on her bed and put my arm around her shoulder. "You made it through last summer."

"Yeah, but that was just a few months, and we were just starting out. We're a lot closer now." She leaned her head on me. "I love him, Aly, and when I think about not being near him, it starts to hurt inside."

"Hey, I understand, believe me." I gave her a squeeze.

There was a soft knock on the door. I said "Just a sec" as Sadie wiped a tear away with her sleeve. I hopped up and headed to the door, pulling it open. Evelyn was standing there with a dumbstruck look on her face.

"Hey, come in. You okay?"

She nodded and walked in, and I realized she was holding a piece of paper. "I got in."

"What? Where?" She held out the piece of paper she was holding, and I saw the huge crimson 'H' at the top in the letterhead. "Harvard? That's amazing! Congratulations!"

Sadie grabbed the paper as a huge smile broke out over Evelyn's face. "I'm going to Harvard Law. Oh my god!" We started to laugh and hug, the three of us. The commotion caused a few other girls to poke their head into the room, and in moments it was a little impromptu party. Even Macie stopped in to offer her congratulations, without acknowledging my presence, of course.

The topic of conversation, as could be guessed, quickly turned to after college plans, and the girls were laughing and bragging a little. Sadie, though, still seemed withdrawn.

I put my hand on hers. "Hey, you want to go for a walk?"

She nodded, and we slipped away.

"Crazy time, isn't it, Aly?"

"Yeah. How are we supposed to make these decisions? We're still, like, seven years old."

Sadie laughed. "Yeah. Remember when we were in high school and knew everything?"

"Of course. Especially exactly how our life was going to turn out."

"I knew I wanted to be a psychologist. But I laughed at all my friends who were bemoaning the loss of their boyfriends. Or even worse, the ones getting married."

"Did you have a lot of those?"

"It was Texas." We giggled. "I thought they were crazy, getting married so young. Maybe they were. But I wasn't going to fall in love. I wanted my career first. Then maybe a family someday down the road. Way down the road."

"So? You can still do all that."

"Yeah. But it's a long road. We're talking seven years of graduate school at least. Would Noah want to deal with that? I mean, he's going to be making good money six months from now. What does he want?"

"Yep. It's inscrutable. You might even have to stoop so low as to ask him."

She made a face at me. "You're lucky. You can just move in with your girlfriend after graduation. Easy-peasy." It was my turn to blush and look down at my shoes. "That is what you're doing, right?"

"I've always assumed so, but we haven't really talked about it, though"

"We're a pair, aren't we?"

I laughed, and we walked a few more steps before my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Aly! It's Michelle Gonzalez from Urban Chic Architecture."

"Hi, Michelle. It's good to hear from you." My heart was instantly racing as I heard my internship mentor's voice on the phone. I'd only sent over my formal resume three days ago.

"How's your senior year going? Living it up?"

"Yeah, 'cause I'm such a wild one. Good, though. My senior project's going well."

"I saw it. Professor Del Vecchio sent over your initial plans. It's very impressive. I love the styling."

I did an inward check, wondering how she'd gotten those so quick. "I can't take full credit for that. My, um, I've been seeing someone. An artist. It was her idea."

"But you executed it." Her complete nonchalance about the pronoun I'd used made me wonder if she'd even noticed. "Anyway, Whitney in HR said you submitted a resume, and I was calling to schedule an interview. Even though we already know you."

We settled on Friday at ten and I disconnected. During the conversation I'd sat down on one of the benches, and Sadie was next to me. "See? Everything's going to work out great for you."

"Isn't that when the other shoe drops?"

Sadie grinned. "Sometimes."

***

I'd put in my resume at probably a dozen other architecture firms all around Southern California, but, to be honest, Urban Chic was the only place I'd ever seriously considered working. I liked the people, I liked the atmosphere, and although it hadn't been something that had affected me during my internship, there were several LGBTQ+ employees there, all of whom seemed happy and part of the team.

My interview went wonderfully, feeling more like a reunion that anything else, and I had several people stop in and make comments varying on 'Can't wait to see you back.'

I bought takeout Mexican and surprised Taylor at her apartment afterwards, regaling her with all of the details from my day and how excited I was that I might be getting my first real, grown up job. I also filled her in on all of the gossip, from Evelyn's Harvard acceptance to Sadie's (in my opinion) nonexistent quandary. I was jabbering, but it was so easy to do just sitting in Taylor's lap.

When I finally looked at Taylor, she was wearing a little crooked smile.

"What?"

Taylor kissed me on the temple. "I'm just thinking about how you always make fun of your sister when you go home to visit for talking non stop."

I playfully slapped her on the shoulder. "I'm not that bad."

"I'm not complaining."

I bent down and kissed her, reveling in the feel of her lips, how her arms around me made my heart soar. I buried my head in her shoulder and rested there, feeling her chest rise and fall with each breath. There was a frilly envelope on the side table.

"You got it, huh?"

"Yeah, it came Tuesday."

"You let them know you're coming?"

"I left a message on the RSVP line, reservations for two. You sure you want to come?"

"Yep. By your side, no matter what. So, are we going to fly? Or drive? How far away is Boise?"

"It's about thirteen hours by car. I'm not sure how expensive flying would be."

We spent the next hour looking over travel options, researching flights and hotels. One of the nice things about living in LA is that you can find direct flights to most places around the US, but getting in and out of LAX was still a pain, and we decided to do the drive instead. I figured twenty some hours in a car together over the course of a weekend would be as good of a test of our relationship as anything.

I'd never gone on a long road trip, as we'd always flown places for our family vacations, since both mom and Kelsey get car sick really easily. I was excited, to be honest, I hadn't seen the northern Rockies up close, and since I'd never driven in tall mountains I was too naïve to be worried about it.

I immediately got online and looked up all the things you should do before long road trips, making a list, which would include taking my car in for an oil change and brake inspection. The more fun stuff, of course, involved shopping.

As great as those weeks in January were, I could see the tension building in my love as the calendar ticked closer to and eventually became February. She was trying to be stoic about it, but bottling her anxiety was making it more and more obvious how she felt, rather than the reverse.

I decided on a flanking maneuver to try to get her to talk about it, so the Sunday two weeks before the wedding I brought it up over some spaghetti and meatballs we'd made.

"So what are you going to wear?"

Taylor rolled her eyes at the question. "Whatever. What do you think?"

I stared at her for a second.

Taylor grimaced. "Part of me wants to just do a suit and tie, but I think that's mostly to make my parents angry. Plus the fact I don't own a suit and tie. It won't be that fancy, so I can probably find something."

I did a mental inventory of Taylor's wardrobe, not really coming up with anything. After dinner we did a more thorough, physical check. I even had her try on a few things I hadn't seen her wear. An hour later I realized there was only one viable option.

"Okay. We're going shopping tomorrow." Taylor groaned, but I stuck to my guns. "We have to go get a wedding present anyway, and I want to look for a dress."

Taylor made a face. "Don't you already have all the dresses?"

"I don't have anything for an Idaho wedding." Taylor rolled her eyes in resignation.

The next morning we went out to a pancake house for breakfast and talked it over.

"So, have you given it any thought now?"

Taylor nodded. "It's not my wedding, and I don't want to cause any extra friction, so maybe we could find something in a nice blouse, one that's still kind of me? And just slacks?"

I nodded. "Yeah, no problem. We can do that."

And we did, spending a little more than an hour at a couple of different stores, trying on top after top. The salesgirl brought a few new selections to the changing room we were using, and Taylor glowered at me. "You realize I'm going to have to punish you for this."

That just made me grin, and I handed her the next article of clothing I wanted to see. Eventually we found a silky green button down with breast pockets and roll up sleeves. I picked out a pair of dark slacks to go with. I decided not to press the issue with shoes.

I was able to find a complimentary, but not matching, vintage skirt and cream colored tight sweater top. It didn't happen terribly quickly, though, and I could see Taylor's eyes glazing over as she repeatedly tried to give honest opinions about the things I was trying on. Luckily I had a clutch and a pair of shoes that would work back at home, so I didn't have to drag Taylor off accessorizing.

We talked as we sat in an outdoor food court, me munching on orange chicken and rice. "See? That wasn't so bad."

"At least it's over."

"Not quite yet, we still have to get a wedding gift."

I think Taylor almost cried, but that part went smoothly enough. They were registered at a number of places, like Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond, but also at Williams-Sonoma, which my mom loved, so we picked something off their online list, and we were able to swing by the store and pick it up.

"See? All done. Now we can relax."

"I can't believe I let you put me through that."

I gave her a wide grin.

When we got home, Taylor 'punished' me for two glorious hours. I was ordered to strip and lay on the bed, arm behind my back. Taylor sleeved them there before attaching thigh, knee and ankle cuffs to both legs, the left and right of each linked with their counterparts, leaving me helpless and unable to spread my legs. My blindfold was put in place, and I tried to control my excited breathing as I heard My Lady disrobe.

She slid onto the bed, using a handful of my hair to guide my face to her waiting sex, and I began to pleasure her, losing myself in her exquisite flavor. When she was ready I wrapped my tongue around her clit, causing her to shake and shudder.

I felt her come several times, but I still whimpered unhappily when she pulled me away, rolling me onto my stomach and unsleeving my arms. Their freedom lasted only a moment before wrist cuffs were applied and attached up to the top corners of the headboard, raising my torso off the mattress. My Lady pushed my still bound together knees underneath my hips and put on my ball gag.

She ran a lazy finger through my soaked sex, which was pouting from between my closed thighs, before slipping it inside.

"Oh, yes, nice and tight." She centered herself behind me, and I braced myself for the coming onslaught of pleasure, moaning into the red sphere in my mouth as she filled me from behind.

My body was a rag doll, existing only to please My Lady, as the ecstasy ricocheted through me. My Lady changed my position as she wanted, and each time my only thought was wondering what new way she'd decided to give me joy. One time she had me on me back, arms at my side so she could sit on my face, and as I worshipped her with my lips she ran a vibrator over my quivering pussy.

After she'd climaxed she turned onto her back, replaced the double-ended and pulled me on top of her, rocking me back and forth over her sex as the phallus rode deep inside me. I felt her come again and again, which made me so happy, but my body was begging for release. I had no idea how long it had been, but my core was almost painful from it's denied desire to come. Tears began to leak out from under my blindfold.

Moments later I was laying on my back as My Lady separated and spread my legs. She didn't even bother to tie them, just pressing them back. Taylor took my breasts into her mouth in succession, spending a few delicious moments on each before kissing down the skin of my belly.

My body shook as she reached my sex, and I cried out as she dipped her tongue inside me, drawing it up from my vagina to my nub. She swirled around it once before I heard those beautiful words from My Lady, and my body came apart as the orgasm denied for so long took hold. Over and over I came, my body twirling and spinning as I let go, sinking into that place I loved, where there was nothing but My Lady and the pleasure she was giving me.

Her mouth left my pussy and I sensed her move up my body and over shadow me. The phallus she was wearing filled me, my legs wrapping around her and pulling her close. A hand behind my neck, and my gag released and fell away. A moment later my blindfold was lifted away and my vision cleared to behold My Lady's beautiful face and gorgeous eyes, looking deep into mine, and it was the most wonderful thing I'd ever seen.

My mouth opened as another orgasm claimed me, and My Lady's lips closed over mine, our tongues entwining as my body clenched and released in ecstasy. My lady took me through one more, slowly and tenderly, joining me at the top of the mountain as we came together, collapsing next to me for just a moment before slipping off the strap on and removing all hints of my restraints and pulling me close.

I sucked in breath after breath as I felt my emotions begin to rise. In the past I'd always fought to control myself, failing miserably as I re-emerged from subspace. This time though, I just decided to let it happen, and follow my own advice about not bottling things up.

My emotions were raw, primal things, and I let them wash over me, overwhelming me as I wept into Taylor's shoulder. She didn't try to shush me, instead just letting me calm at my own pace. I kissed her skin softly as I quieted, heaving a great, contented sigh as I let her warmth surround me.

"You were really feeling it there baby."

"Yeah. I decided not to hold it in this time. It's not good for you, holding things in."

Taylor smiled at me as I leaned on her shoulder. "Trying to tell me something?"

"Maybe." I kissed her shoulder.

"Aly." Her voice was playfully stern

"I know you're nervous about going back home. You don't have to hide it." I ran a finger over one of her breasts. "You don't always have to be the strong one."

Taylor breathed deep and leaned back. "I know. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Let me ask you this. What are you hoping for? By the time we get back home, where do you want to be, in here?" I put my hand over her heart.

"Realistically? I want to know that I can stand up to my family and be proud of who I am. I don't want what they think to be so important."

"Sweetheart, you're always going to care what your family thinks, even if they're wrong."

Taylor closed her eyes. "I know. But..."

Her words dried up, and I saw a tear form. "Oh sweetheart. Don't, I love you." I pulled her to me and she broke down. It was the most odd feeling, holding her while she cried, but it broke my heart. Eventually she stopped, and I stroked her hair.

"Taylor Knox, you are a wonderful human being, and anyone would be lucky to have you in their life. I know I am."

"I'm sorry, Aly."

I chuckled and rubbed her back. "It's okay. How many times have I cried on your shoulder?"

She smiled. "Including today?"

"Hey. I was being punished. It's okay to cry."

She pulled me close. "Yeah it is."

"Let's make a deal. It's always okay to cry on each other's shoulders. No matter what."

"Agreed. No matter what, and no judgment. I love you."

I started to say it back, but it came out as a long yawn, which made Taylor laugh. "Aww, is my baby tired?"

I nodded, exhaustion settling over me like a blanket. "Being punished is hard work."

"I know, but you do it so well, baby."

"Did I make you happy, My Lady?"

"Always." Taylor pulled me into her arms. "You can relax now, baby. I've got you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds