He's Nothing but Trouble for Amy

But then Mimi saw Wayne drive past the house in his beat-up Toyota, and when she saw him park down the road and across the street he earned points for that. Wayne might not be too smart but at least he didn't park in the driveway.

Probably used to this, Mimi reasoned, especially if he spent much of his spare time screwing all the lonely old women in town, and as the kid walked toward the house looking like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever Mimi's heart started to race.

"Wait... wait..." Mimi mumbled as she stepped away from the door, trying not to appear anxious, and on the second knock she opened the door.

"Good morning," Mimi said.

"Hi Mrs. Rodman. Am I too early?"

"No, not all all Wayne," Mimi said as she ushered him into the kitchen. "And by the way, you can call me Mimi if you want."

"Okay, but I kinda like using your last name. Makes it seem a little nastier," Wayne explained.

"Would you like a cup of coffee - juice maybe?" Mimi offered from across the room but Wayne shook his head.

"Only one thing I want," Wayne said, licking his lips like a wolf and making Mimi shiver.

"Didn't know what to wear," Mimi shrugged. "Never been an adulteress before."

With that she took a deep breath and let the robe fall off her shoulders and down to the floor, praying that the kid wouldn't laugh or worse.

"Holy shit."

"Is that a good holy shit or a bad holy shit?" Mimi asked in a cracking voice.

"Take a guess," Wayne said as he gestured towards her crotch, the obscene bulge in his snug jeans that snaked towards his hip speaking volumes, and then he was peeling off his t-shirt and tossing it aside.

Mimi had seen Wayne's tanned upper torso many times before; the smooth chest with rather large crimson nipples somewhere between trim and scrawny, his arms and shoulders toned if not quite muscular, and the thick tufts of hair that filled his armpits had always caught her attention, but not like this.

And then Wayne was unbuckling his belt and pulling down his jeans, the white fruit of the looms looking almost comical as they tried to contain the cock that arched towards his hip.

"You should wear boxers," Mimi said from across the room, smiling to try and break the tension.

"I like the way these things feel," Wayne said, grabbing his cock through the cotton.

Mimi's knees were knocking as she held the bottom of her camisole, wondering what she should do. Taking off this thing would make her naked - bare in the sunlit room that hid nothing and exposed all her flaws - but Wayne took charge.

"That's it, nice and slow," Wayne directed, and as Mimi raised the bottom to just below her belly button, the boy's eyes weren't on her thick ankles or plump calves but fixed on the dense dark brown jungle of hair between her legs.

"I knew you would have a really hairy pussy," Wayne said as he hefted his manhood through the briefs.

"Good or bad?" Mimi squeaked as Wayne took a step closer.

"Good. Very very good," Wayne told her with a salacious grin. "Now you can either pull that top off or risk me ruining it by tearing it off you."

Mimi took a deep breath and then lifted the camisole up, wishing this was ten or fifteen years ago when her breasts weren't so enormous and while never being firm enough to stand out, at least weren't losing the war to gravity so badly as they did now.

"Fuck," Wayne hissed under his breath as Amy's mother shredded the top, exposing a pair of breasts that were even bigger than the boy had imagined, the coaster-sized pebbly areolas a deep crimson with bullet-sized nipples at the centers.

Wayne yanked down his briefs, causing his raging erection to fly around wildly as he stepped out of them and was on Mrs. Rodman in a flash, kissing her like she hadn't been kissed in decades as they embraced.

"Want you so bad," Wayne snorted as he ground into Mimi, his huge appendage pressed into her lower belly as she found herself clawing at the boy's back in response.

"Bed," Mimi grunted, fearing that he was about to try and stick it in her right there, and she grabbed Wayne's hand and led him down the hall in almost a jog.

"Didn't bother making..." Mimi started to say about the bed, but she was already on the way down to the bedding courtesy of her eager admirer, and then he was burying his face between the thighs he had spread.

It wasn't romantic or all that well done, but the slurping and the animal-like noises Wayne was making made up for it as he made Mimi's already wet pussy even wetter until he raised his head and moved up on his knees.

"Please," Mimi whispered as she looked at Wayne's cock which was so hard the long prong arched upwards. "Be gentle at first - you're so big."

"Just relax Mrs. Rodman," Wayne replied as he brought the tip of his tool to the wettest part of her bush and dragged the knob up and down the slightly parted lips before easing himself into her a bit.

"AW!!" Mimi moaned as she gripped the boy's forearms, her back arching off the bed as the boy struggled to squeeze his prodigious member into her, and Wayne cackled in response.

"Damn Mrs. Rodman!" Wayne chirped as he seemed to enjoy the discomfort he was giving. "Spending your life with your needle-dicked old man left you with a pussy as tight as a virgin."

"Fuck!" Mimi howled as the teen kept impaling her, the usually mild mannered women looking crazed as she clawed at Wayne while that member kept going, reaching places that hadn't been touched in decades or maybe more.

Wayne began methodically sliding his cock in and out of the excited MILF, and as the vice-like tightness began to ease her expression got even crazier, Mimi Rodman's eyes bulging as her nails left red marks on Wayne's shoulders.

"Gonna cum ain't you?" Wayne sneered as he started thrusting harder and faster, the squeaking of the bed and the sloshing sounds of their couplings harmonizing with the mother's gasping.

The boy was right because seconds later Mimi wasn't in condition to correct his grammar or do anything else because she was cumming, and Wayne had all he could do to stay on top of the middle-aged woman, holding her down as she bucked and squealed like it was her first orgasm.

"Damn, you really like this big dick don't you?" Wayne chuckled as he straightened up, making his still-erect manhood bob up and down, the tool slick with Mrs. Rodman's juices. "Bet you want some more, don't you?"

Mimi's face was wet with her tears and their sweat, and wanted to tell him that it wasn't the size of his manhood that excited her as much as the fact that it was hard and he wanted her, but when she saw that dick waving there she grabbed at his weapon. Wayne swayed backwards a bit and then spun onto his back on the bed, putting his hands behind his head and looking over at the heaving chest of his conquest.

"Let's see you do some work Mrs. Rodman," Wayne challenged. "I wanna see you on top."

Mimi surprised herself as she rolled over onto all fours, unconcerned about how she looked with her little belly and mammoth breasts hanging down as she threw her plump thigh over the cocky boy's hip and took his cock in hand.

"That's it," Wayne announced as he watched his girl friend's mother's face contort as she eased herself down into the fleshy monolith. "Let that hairy pussy take all of that dick."

Mimi's eyes rolled in her skull as she impaled herself fully onto Wayne, gently rolling her hips from side to side while trying not to hyperventilate as the boy reached up and kneaded her pendulous breasts roughly.

"Damn I love these whoppers!" Wayne chortled as her fingers dug into the soft globes. "Reach over me and grab the top of the headboard."

Mimi eased forward and caught her fall with her hands so the boy could get at her tits better, burying his head between them and squeezing them around his head while she tried to ride him.

Their bodies were both slick with sweat, and while Mimi's chunky frame wasn't athletic she managed to get into a rhythm as he cock probed inside at a different angle.

"Yeah, that's it Mrs. Rodman," Wayne declared as he looked up at the huge busted woman. "Looking at you like this is so hot. Your tits look even bigger from here. Gonna make me cum soon."

"No!" Mimi practically screamed as she began moved her hips faster, using the boy as a trampoline as she tried to speed up her own orgasm which was imminent, and soon the bed was groaning as loud as Mimi was.

"I'll wait for you Mrs. Rodman," Wayne arrogantly said as she got even more frantic. "I won't cum until you do."

Wayne tried to corral Mimi's slippery jugs as they swayed and swung around while her portly body bounced, and although the boy didn't know exactly what came out of the woman's mouth as her pussy tried to snap his dick in two, it didn't matter.

"Fuck," Wayne muttered as the woman held onto the headboard, her body having been racked with a second orgasm that he had enjoyed as much as Mrs. Rodman had, and as his spent cock slipped out of the now-sloppy pussy her sweat dropped onto his like a spring shower.

"I don't believe that," Mimi finally said as she straightened up, her flushed face shining as she tried to catch her breath.

"Believe Mrs. Rodman," Wayne told her as he put his hands behind his head and enjoyed the sight of her glistening body over him. "I also believe that you want some more too."

"You think so huh?" Mimi asked, the sliver of contempt she had for the arrogant teen overwhelmed by the way she felt about how he had made her cum so hard, and as she put her hands on his solid man-boobs for balance she smirked, "You aren't one of those one and done guys?"

"You're kidding right? I can go all day," Wayne said as the woman bent over and kissed his forehead, and as his friend's mother continued to kiss her way down his face and over his shoulder until she buried her face in his exposed armpit and began licking and chewing the moist tuft of curls he sighed, "Damn."

"Like that?" Mimi snickered as she lost all inhibitions. "I'm going to make you prove that crap about going all day."

"At the end of the day there's only going to one of us begging for mercy, and it ain't gonna be me," Wayne announced as the woman went over to nibble on his nipple. "Wait and see."

***

"I can't," Mimi admitted about four hours later when Wayne came back from the bathroom with his boner swaying in front of him, suggesting that he wanted to do her from behind again because that was his favorite position.

"I loved looking in the mirror at us," Wayne said of the dresser at the foot of the bed. Me back there drilling you and you on all fours looking up at the mirror at us with those tits hanging down like watermelons. What a turn on."

"I want to, I just can't," Mimi said, the effect of being fucked for a great deal of the last few hours - more than she had experienced in the last year combined - showed at her ravaged sex because her pussy was so sore that she wasn't sure she could walk.

"Crying Uncle?" Wayne grinned as he stood next to the bed with his now-crimson dick in hand, and after Mimi nodded he asked, "So what do I do with this?"

"I'll get you off with my mouth again," Mimi offered, having already swallowed a load in between the third and fourth times they made love.

"I've got a better idea," Wayne retorted as he climbed onto the bed and swung his leg over Mimi's thick waist. "Just relax and let me give you a pearl necklace."

Mimi didn't know what he meant at first but when he put his cock between her breasts and squeezed the doughy mountains together she figured it out.

"Just lay back and relax," Wayne suggested as Mimi stretched out below him, the moisture of their perspiration providing just enough lubrication for his cock as he thrust to and from in the deep cleavage.

"You do this do all your victims?" Mimi asked as she watched the red tip of his cock peeking out a bit each time he leaned forward.

"Just the lucky ones."

"I'm getting used to your tackiness and cockiness," Mimi declared with a wink. "Especially your cockiness."

"Only did this once before," Wayne admitted as he slid up and down. "Most woman don't have enough up top for this. You like it?"

"I like watching your face - it's like the fuck faces you make," Mimi teased. "I've seen plenty of them today."

"You might not be able to see much at all in a minute after I blast a load of cum all over your face," Wayne warned.

"That so?"

"Open your mouth for me Mrs. Rodman," Wayne grunted as he leaned forward, and as Mimi cackled a rope of semen spurted out and landed on her face, some going in her mouth and the rest over her nose and chin.

The rest of his spurts landed harmlessly on her neck and collarbone, giving her the jewelry the kid had promised her, and after he was drained he lifted himself up into a squatting position with his limp dick over Mimi's lips.

Mimi accepted the red bulb into her mouth, giving the knob an oral cleaning until Wayne eased off of her and plopped on the bed beside her.

"Gotta get going," Wayne said as he looked at the clock.

"I guess," Mimi said as she leaned over and put her hand on his chest, rubbing the smooth skin while trying to comprehend what she had done that day. "You know, if you want to come back sometime when everybody's away..."

"I will. Taking Amy to the movies tomorrow night though," Wayne said as he rolled off the bed, and although Mimi smiled she cringed inside even though what he had said about their relationship being platonic was a relief.

Mimi watched Wayne get dressed, enjoying the final views of the young hunk's naked body, and when she looked at the over-sized manhood she realized that the guy had her wrapped around his finger. Even that was better than being crapped on by Tom though, because Wayne never made any vows and promises to her like her husband had. Wayne had only promised to fuck her all day like she had never been fucked before, and his promise had been kept.

"You know, maybe it would be better if you didn't swim with the girls anymore," Mimi suggested. "I know you're aren't doing anything with any of them, but it makes Tom nervous. You can come over and swim anytime you want though when he isn't here."

"What if he comes home during the day?"

"He never has, and it's worth the risk to me," Mimi explained. "I'm sure even if he did and saw you he's not the type to put up a fight, and you could handle him easily if he did."

"Maybe he's the kind that likes to watch," Wayne suggested.

"Watch us swim or watch us fuck?" Mimi tittered.

"Fuck,' Wayne explained. "I got caught by this one woman's husband in the act but we didn't know he was in the room. It wasn't until we came that we saw him standing there in the doorway."

"Watching?"

"Oh yeah, but the funny thing was he had his pants down around his ankles and he was jerking off," Wayne explained. "After that now he just goes into the closet when I come over. He has his fun and we have ours."

"You're kidding!" Mimi responded, and as her imagination ran wild she added, "That wasn't my friend was it? What did you say her name was?"

"Tsk-tsk Mrs. Rodman," Wayne said as he leaned down and kissed her. "Now you wouldn't want me to be telling on you would you?"

"Guess not. No, I can't imagine Tom doing that though," Mimi shrugged.

"See you," Wayne said as he departed, and then Mimi was left to try and get to her feet.

Mimi managed, although as she stood there bowlegged with the afternoon's fluid leaking out and down the insides of her thighs and looked at the sorry bedding covered with sweat and cum she felt ashamed.

"This is what adultery feels like," Mimi told the room before padding off to the bathroom, wondering whether her husband felt the same mixed emotions when he left his mistress.

***

Thank you for reading.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds