Hide in Plain Sight

"Well, let's go see what it is."

I tried to play ass-grab with Prachi going up the steps, but she was too fast for me. When we got to our room, we discovered two girls in my bed in a sixty-nine position, licking each other's pussies. One was Denise, the pizza girl, and the other was one of our bartenders, a girl named Crystal. Prachi was quick to raise the camera and grab a picture of the action.

Denise was facing away from us, but Crystal noticed us come in. She stopped licking Denise and propped herself up on her elbow. "It took you long enough to get here, Greg."

Denise turned around to face us, saying, "Yeah, we were getting bored, and had to find a way to keep ourselves entertained..." She noticed the beer bottles Alan was holding and reached out for one of them, "Oh, thirsty now."

Crystal and Denise propped themselves up higher in order to each take a swig from the bottle and then Crystal handed it to me. She watched me take a sip and then said, "Now, get your butt in here." She scooted around to lay in the same direction as Denise and they made room in between for me.

I glanced over at Prachi, who was sharing the other beer with Alan. Prachi said, "Don't look at me. They're your present." She pushed me on my shoulder, urging me to get in bed with the pair.

As Prachi turned out the lights, Denise kissed me on the mouth while Crystal began playing with my cock. For the next hour or so, these girls had my undivided attention--or should I say equally divided attention?--except that every once in a while I would notice some grunting and panting emanating from across the room, where Prachi had pulled Alan into her bunk with her.

###

The next morning, I awoke to find my hand pinned under the naked breast of a woman facing away from me and a long strand of hair lying across my pillow. Déjà vu. This time, as I became fully awake, I double checked that the woman was not my sister. It was, in fact, Prachi. It's funny, because I don't recall her switching places with Denise and Crystal, at all.

I allowed my hand to roam and Prachi woke to my touch. We nuzzled and kissed and then she produced a fresh condom and we made love, slow and easy. She started to climax first, but I was right behind her and then she came a second time. My penis went flaccid and I started to pull out, but she stopped me. "Leave it in for a minute, and hold me." So, I reached under her and pressed one hand against the small of her back while I cupped her ass in my other hand. "That feels so nice."

For a minute or so, we just lay there together. Then, Prachi started to giggle. "So, how did you like your present?"

"Which part? The whole evening was mind-blowing. Do you guys really get this wild every week?"

"Just about, yeah. I must say that you and Karen were real sports about it. Usually, we get a bit more resistance from the newbies. Denise was a ringer, by the way. She's been--quote, unquote--initiated into the gang about a half dozen times already. We found it's easier on the actual newbies if there's someone else in the same boat with them who's eager to play along. I hope you're not mad."

"I'm not mad. I suspected she knew more than she was letting on, but you're right. Having her there did give me more courage. Her and Beth--er, Karen--both."

Prachi wiggled her ass, so I finally pulled out. We disposed of the condom and cleaned up a bit with some tissues. "Shower first, or coffee first?" I asked.

"Would you be a dear and bring me some coffee to the shower?"

"Your wish is my command, m'lady. I'll meet you there." So, we both headed downstairs.

By the time I brewed up a fresh pot of coffee and brought a cup into the bathroom for Prachi, she had already showered and was busy combing her long black hair. We chatted for a minute, just small talk, and then she was done with her hair. "Bye, Greg. Have a nice day." And, just like that, she was off.

As I took my own shower, all of the images of what had just transpired ran though my mind. Oh, man! Six women in one night. I've had casual sex before, but this is really something. And Beth, wow! Never in a million years would I have expected to watch my own sister having sex. I allowed myself a few moments to relive it all, but then I snapped out of it, reminding myself that there was serious work to be done. As I dried off I checked the clock and saw that I had just enough time to check the Recycler site before reporting for lifeguard duty.

###

Chapter 6: Witness Protection

There it was, finally! "1970-era Kodak movie projector. Probably works, but needs a bulb. $150 obo. 213-555-6245."

I rounded up Beth, Jason and Prachi and showed them the ad. Jason said we could use the phone in the security office, but Beth suggested that we should go find a pay phone somewhere else, not here.

Jason agreed. "Good point. I have to go open the pool, but you can take my Jeep. He handed me his keys."

Prachi said, "I have an idea where to find a payphone that'll make a good diversion."

Prachi, Beth and I dressed for a ride into town. Prachi directed us to a pay phone in the lobby of a run-down hotel. She then waited patiently while Beth and I made the call. I held the receiver so that Beth and I could both hear and then I dialed.

A lady answered on the second ring. "Hello," was all she said.

"Hi, I'm calling about the Kodak projector," I said. Beth wanted me to do all the talking.

"I'm sorry, but that item has been sold already," the lady replied in a bored tone of voice.

"For real? You mean this was a real ad? I'm sorry to have bothered you."

"Wait. Don't hang up." The lady was suddenly not so bored. "I'll transfer you now. Hold please."

A few seconds later, a man got on the line, "WitSec. Code in please."

"Huh? Who's this."

"Witness Security. Who are you?"

"Um, I'm related to Barry Dayton."

"Hold please." We could hear him typing on a computer. "Ah, you must be John."

"Yeah that's right."

"Is Beth with you?"

"Maybe."

"You're being cautious. That's good. Barry told us you two are smart."

"Can you please tell me what's going on?"

"My name is Agent Glenn Wilkins. I'm with Federal Witness Security. Barry is under my protection. He's a witness in a murder trial. He didn't witness the murder itself, but he can testify as to the motive. It's something to do with the people he worked for and election fraud. The defendant has already tried to influence one witness, so we're not taking any chances... Which brings us to you and your sister."

"What about us?"

"The reason Barry told you to run is he was worried that someone might try to take you hostage and use you to get to him. So, we'd like to bring you in and set you up with WitSec packages: new identities, a new place to live, jobs and money."

"Would we be reunited with Barry?"

"Only if you insist, but we'd prefer to keep you separated until after the trial is over."

"How long will that take?"

"Six to nine months."

"And after that?"

"I can't say. It depends on several factors. How well the trial goes, if there's a clear verdict or a mistrial, whether or not there's any grounds for appeal. Most likely, everything will be fine once your father's testimony is entered into the record. After that, killing or pressuring him won't help the defendant.

"Listen, I'm sorry to be graphic about this, but Barry insisted that you two would only want to hear straight talk from me, and that I shouldn't pull any punches."

"Yes. That's true, and definitely something Barry would say."

"Shall I send someone to fetch you?"

I looked at Beth and she shook her head, no. "Well, if we can't be reunited with Barry, then Beth and I may as well stay where we are. We seem to be doing fine."

"You are, actually. Until this call, we had no idea where to find you. You two have done a fine job of staying off the grid, so far. How are you doing for cash?"

"Cash isn't so much a problem as not being able to use our ID's. We have jobs lined up but we had to stall on showing IDs for the I-9 form. We made up a story about our wallets being stolen while we were at the beach. We said that replacements are on their way, but that was days ago and I doubt we can stall for much longer. Also, the jobs involve working with kids, so they also want to check our fingerprints to make sure we're not sex offenders or anything."

"Okay. I can take care of all of that. Now, first of all, let me give you another number to call in the future." Beth pulled out her notebook and wrote down a phone number that Agent Wilkins gave us, along with a codeword to identify ourselves as being part of Barry's case.

I then gave Wilkins the names that we had assumed, and gave him details about the resort and our jobs there, including who Prachi and Jason were and that we had to let them in on what was going on. "Oh, and by the way, did I mention that Pleasant Hills is a nudist resort?"

He laughed. "You're kidding me."

"Nope. Dead serious."

"Well, that's a new one. Wow. Anyway, I can have those ID's ready for you sometime tomorrow. Can you be where you are now at, say, five P.M. tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I'm anxious to meet both of you. I'd like to get your side of the story about what happened at the pier. Barry could only tell us so much."

"Okay, sure."

"Good. I'll pick you up in an unmarked van." He went on to describe himself and the van so we would know to watch out for him.

###

The next day, Jason drove me back out to meet the WitSec officer. Wilkins must have been watching for us to arrive, because a white van with tinted windows pulled up in front of the old hotel before Jason and I even had a chance to enter the lobby. Wilkins rolled down the passenger window and told us to get in the back. Someone else must have been driving.

I said, "Can I see your badge, first, please?"

Wilkins was the stereotypical "men-in-black" agent: late thirties, average height, lean and muscular--except no black suit. Being that this was California, he wore an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt over a plain, light blue T-shirt that was tucked into his blue jeans.

He opened a pass case that had an FBI badge on one side. The ID card on the other side said, "Witness Security Division." They looked real enough, so we climbed in.

The driver, a slender black woman with short curly hair, pulled away from the curb. "I'm Glenn's partner, Toni Larsen." She handed me her badge to examine while she drove, and then I let Jason check it.

"I'm John, and this is Jason."

A few minutes later, Agent Larsen pulled into a secluded parking lot behind some abandoned buildings and turned off the engine. The two agents were sitting in captains chairs, so they were able to swivel them around to face us.

When Jason handed Larsen back her badge, I saw that she had a pretty face with bright, intelligent eyes. Sunken cheeks added an exotic look that made her seem skeletal at times. She wore a short, navy blue skirt with a white man-shirt over it. The shirt was cinched by a 2-inch wide chainmail belt high on her waist. She said to me, "So, Wilkins tells me you're hiding out in a nudist colony, huh? That's gutsy, and smart. Someone would have to think twice before looking for you there."

"That's the idea." I said.

Wilkins asked, "Where's Beth? We were looking forward to meeting her, too."

"Nope. Sorry. Just us guys, today. Here, we have a present for you."

I handed him a memory card.

"What's this?"

I started to fill the two agents in on what happened at the pier and then how mustache guy made a half-hearted attempt to look for us at the resort. Wilkins stopped me before I got too far. "Do you mind if we video your story for the record?" Larsen set up a small digital camcorder and aimed it so that Jason and I were both in frame. We started over at the beginning.

"... So, that memory card has all of the pictures that I took at the pier, including the one that shows the guy with the mustache, plus security camera footage from the front desk at the resort that shows him again."

"Really? That's excellent work. If we can figure out who this guy is, we might be able to put a wiretap on his phones and learn who he's working for and what they know about you and Barry. On the other hand, I'm not so sure anymore that it'd be wise to leave you guys there. Why didn't you tell me about this guy showing up at the resort when we spoke yesterday?"

"To tell you the truth, Beth and I were much more worried about Barry than ourselves when we called. Plus, I didn't find out from Prachi about the guy wandering in until half a day later. So, it seemed like if he was going to do anything, he would have done it by then. And now that it's been two more full days since his visit, it seems even less likely that he's coming back."

Jason added, "Greg, er, I mean John here, figured that this guy must have gotten the license plate of the Ackers' car when it was parked at the pier, along with dozens, maybe hundreds, of other cars. They probably started with the cars that have OnStar, which the Ackers' car does. Those would be the easiest ones to track, right?"

Agent Larsen said, "Yeah. That makes sense. I can check with OnStar to see if their records were accessed by anyone. What's that name again, Actor? And do you happen to know the license plate number?"

"No, it's Acker. A-C-K-E-R. Fred and Amy. There's a picture of their car on the memory card. You can get the license number from that. It's a silver Suburban."

Wilkins said, "Good, good. Is there anything else?"

"I was wondering if you could fetch our car? We left it..."

"At a bus station near your school. Yeah, we found it. Don't worry. It's back at your house, which by the way your neighbor is looking after. He's bringing in the mail, watering the lawn, and such. For the moment, he thinks that Barry is away on business. Anything else besides that?"

"Not that I can think of."

"Well, if you think of anything later, use these." He handed me two prepaid cell phones, one for me and one for Beth. "They have speed-dial numbers programmed in for my office, my cell, and Larsen's cell."

Next, he gave me a packet that included printouts of our new, made-up, life histories. There was also five hundred dollars in cash, new driver's licenses for Beth and me, and one debit/credit card each with the corresponding PIN numbers. I gave Jason half the cash to pay him back for the camping supplies.

The agent then said, "My boss makes me warn everyone not to go hog wild with those credit cards, but in your case, with free room and board and no wardrobe to speak of, I guess you wouldn't know what to spend it on, huh?"

"Yeah, but it sure feels nice to be back in control again with a set of ID's we can use."

"Well, anyway. I'm sorry we can't do more right now, but hang in there and we'll get you reunited with your stepfather as soon as we can." Wilkins seemed genuinely concerned, and particularly apologetic. I guess it's not too often that he gets assigned to protect innocent bystanders. Most of his witnesses are probably scum, only one step away from being prosecuted themselves.

Agent Larsen dropped us off a block from the hotel and we walked back to Jason's Jeep from there.

###

Chapter 7: Food for Thought

Prachi worked a late shift that night, so after my lifeguard training was done for the day I just grabbed a quick bite in the mess hall and then headed back to the bunkhouse, intending to study for the lifeguard exams. But, as I entered the front door, Tamara accosted me. "Oh, Greg! You're just in time. Karen needs a dessert partner."

"What's a dessert partner?"

I looked over at Beth and she just shrugged. She had no idea what Tamara was talking about.

Tamara said, "Look, it's simple. Alan is my partner. Jim is Crystal's partner. Clark is Debbie's partner. And you are Karen's. Alan and I will go first."

On the kitchen table was a colorful card with a plastic arrow attached to the center. It was a "spinner," like from the old party game, Twister, but instead of sections of the card naming colors and body parts, this one named different types of desserts. Tamara gave the arrow a flick. It spun around three or four times and then landed on "fresh fruit." So, she walked over the kitchen counter, where we kept a fruit bowl, and she selected a plump, ripe plum. Tamara handed the plum to Alan to hold while she climbed up on the kitchen table and lied across it, face up. She placed her hands at her side, palms down on the table, and tucked them in under her ass, allowing Alan to have complete and unobstructed access to her beautiful body. My eyes darted back and forth between Tamara's pillowy breasts with their hard, pierced nipples and the neatly trimmed strip of velvety black pubic hair that led to her womanhood--dark pink folds that contrasted with her black skin like a chocolate covered cherry.

Alan held the plum over her mouth and gave it a squeeze. A few pieces of the fruit broke off and landed in Tamara's mouth and juice dribbled onto her chin. Alan then lowered his hand to Tamara's throat and dragged the plum across her skin, going between her breasts and down her belly. All the while, he kept squeezing, allowing chucks of the fruit to fall off as he went, until the last of the fruit and juices made a mess of Tamara's pubic hair. Alan then returned to where he started. He bent down and kissed Tamara on the lips, then he went on to lick up the mess that he had created, taking just enough time to savor the flavor of the juices and suck in the bits of fruit to swallow, but not lingering so long as to make the rest of us impatient.

Finally, when Alan got to where the trail ended just above Tamara's pussy, he tried to keep going and got a quick lick in across Tamara's love button, but she pushed him away. "Not yet," she admonished him. "Wait until my turn." Tamara then jumped up off the table and asked, "Who's next?"

Clark was closest to the spinner, so he reached over and gave it a backhanded sweep. The arrow landed on "licorice whips." So, Debbie, his partner, opened a container of Red Vines. She withdrew and handful of the candy and began whipping Clark with them. She got into a routine where she would whip him systematically on his ass, his abs, and his penis, before placing one end of the licorice in her mouth and the other end in his mouth. The two of them would then suck in the licorice together, until their lips met in the middle, like the famous scene in that Disney movie, "The Lady and the Tramp." After the third piece of licorice disappeared in that fashion, the couple just stood in their corner of the kitchen and kept making out, all thoughts of candy forgotten.

Crystal announced, "I'll go next." For her, the spinner landed on "banana split." "Oh, goodie!" she exclaimed. "My favorite." She reached into the fruit bowl and extracted a slightly green banana, peeled it and tossed away the peel. She then hopped up onto the table and spread her pussy lips apart with the fingers of her left hand while inserting the banana into her vagina with her right. The banana all but disappeared. "Come and get it, Jim!"

Jim held his hands behind his back as he bent down to reach into her pussy with his mouth. Breaking off chunks of the banana with his teeth and tongue, he conveyed the chunks, one at a time, to Crystal's mouth, where they then savored the fruit together, along with the taste of each other.

Tamara, Alan, Beth and I watched them play for a minute, but it was clearly going to take a while for Jim to dig out the entire banana in that fashion. Tamara got bored quickly, so she pulled the spinner out from under Crystal's ass, and made me give it a spin. The arrow landed on "hot fudge."

"Hmm, I don't think we have any fudge, but let me look..." She dug into the cupboard and pulled out a squeeze bottle of Hershey's syrup. She unscrewed the cap and dumped the entire contents into a coffee mug and stuck it in the microwave oven on high. I didn't like where this was going.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 7 milliseconds