Hide in Plain Sight

While we waited for the syrup to heat up, Tamara grabbed a bag of marshmallows and handed it to Beth. When the microwave dinged, Tamara pulled out the mug of bubbling hot syrup and instructed Alan, Beth and I to follow her as she headed off to the communal shower in the next room.

When we got there, Tamara made Alan and me sit back-to-back on the tiled bench in the middle of the shower stall and lock our elbows together. After she was satisfied that we were sitting in the correct position, Tamara told Beth to open the bag of marshmallows while she began to pour the hot syrup all over Alan and me.

She started with Alan and I couldn't see exactly what she did, but I heard her say to Beth, "Now, Karen, quickly mop it up with a marshmallow and then feed it to him."

Tamara and Beth then came around to my side and repeated the motions. Tamara poured the hot syrup on my chest so that it ran down my stomach and gathered at my groin. I was braced for it to burn my skin, but the chocolate cooled quickly and it actually felt good. Beth reached out with a marshmallow and did her best to mop up the syrup before it dribbled away, but marshmallows, it turns out do not make great sponges.

Tamara continued to pour the syrup over Alan and me, little by little, primarily aiming to make a sticky mess of our cocks and balls. In the mean time, Beth rotated feeding the chocolaty marshmallows to me, Alan, Tamara, and herself until we each had eaten two or three.

Tamara said, "I think that's enough marshmallows, Karen." She took the bag out of Beth's hands and tossed it in a corner. Tamara then guided Beth to kneel down in front of me and directed her to lick up the rest of the syrup with her tongue.

I thought to myself, Uh, oh! Here we go! My own sister is being encouraged to give me head. I mean, it was pretty obvious that things were leading up to something like this, but I figured that it was obvious to Beth, too, and that she could stop it at any time, if she wanted to. Of course, Tamara isn't to blame. Since Prachi and Jason were the only ones around here who knew that Beth and I were siblings, it's not like Tamara was knowingly causing up to commit incest.

I looked into Beth's eyes to see what she was thinking. For a split second, it looked like she didn't know what to do, but then she shrugged and smiled at me and suddenly her lips were wrapped around my cock and she was licking up and down my shaft and swallowing the chocolate syrup that was there.

Tamara watched Beth's head bob up and down a few times and then she went to give Alan the same kind of attention as Beth was giving me.

I fully expected that once Tamara's concern was focused elsewhere, Beth would remove herself from my genitals and maybe just lick the syrup off of my stomach, if that. But instead, she just kept on blowing me. At one point, Beth allowed my penis to slip out of her mouth so that she could spend a little time licking my balls, one after the other, but then she went right back to sucking on my shaft.

It turns out that my sister is an excellent cocksucker, and in no time at all, my juices began to boil. I warned her. "Karen, Karen! I'm about to come!" My head was spinning and it took all of my effort to remember to call Beth by her pseudonym.

Beth started to pull away, but she didn't release me completely. She kept her mouth right at the tip of my penis and wrapped her right hand around the shaft. She continued to suck on the head, flicking it with her tongue. I erupted with two powerful blasts in a row, followed a moment later by a third, weaker, squirt. As soon as the first ejaculate entered my sister's mouth, she pulled back. So, the second squirt landed on her face and ran down her cheek and chin. Her reflex was to push down on my cock with her hand, so when the third squirt came out it was aimed at her left tit.

I watched, fascinated, as Beth made a show of swallowing the cum that had landed in her mouth before she released her grip on my cock and sat back on her haunches.

I wanted to get up then, but Beth shook her head to indicate that I should wait. So, I held my position, continuing to prop up Alan for a while until I could sense that he and Tamara were done with what they were doing. All the while, Beth and I just looked at each other.

There I was, sitting naked in front of my own sister, covered in chocolate goop while my still semi-hard penis, which she had just given a blowjob, waved in her face. And there she sat, exposing her naked body to me, while my cum dribbled down her check and chin and across her left tit just missing her nipple--which was not only erect, but the hardest I've seen it yet.

I dared to look up to see the expression on Beth's cum-covered face, expecting to find shame, or regret, or anger, but instead I saw only bliss.

The next thing I knew, Tamara was at my side pulling on Alan and me to get up. She turned on two of the shower heads and the four of us washed away the mess we had made and toweled ourselves dry. Beth and I then retired to our room, leaving Alan and Tamara to their own devices.

I was anxious to talk in private about what had just happened, but Beth immediately put her fingers to my lips and silenced me. "What happens in the bunkhouse stays in the bunkhouse, so there's nothing to talk about, Greg." She emphasized calling me by my pseudonym to further make her point--that we were undercover and playacting.

"So, you're saying that these circumstances are beyond our control, and we should just go with the flow? That whatever we do here doesn't count as real?"

"That's a good way to put it, yeah. I can't stand that we have to hide like this, and I'm worried about Barry and about what might be on the horizon for us. But in the mean time, 'when in Rome, act like the Romans.' I love you, John, and I know you would never knowingly do a thing to hurt me. Believe me when I tell you that I have no regrets whatsoever about what we just did. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Now, I have an early tutoring session tomorrow, so I'm going to get some sleep." Beth gave me a kiss on my cheek, and that was the end of the discussion. She climbed onto the upper bunk, fluffed her pillow and rested her head on it.

I still had some studying to do, so I left to retrieve my laptop from my locker. I plopped down in one of the easy chairs at the top of the stairs and began to read. Two hours later, I crawled into my bunk, closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but I was a mixed bag of emotions at that point. I still couldn't believe that Beth and I had just had sex. True, it wasn't out and out intercourse, but it was a form of sexual relations nonetheless. I worried that I had allowed Beth to go too far, and that she was giving me false bravado. I was the man--the older brother. It was my job to watch out for her. But then again, she was the stubborn one who never let me baby her. If she wanted to get wild and crazy, who was I to stop her? Oh well, too late now. At least, I kept trying to tell myself that.

I was still wide awake when Prachi returned after the end of her late shift. In the light that drifted in from the hallway, Prachi could see that I was still stirring. "Trouble sleeping?" she asked.

"I have a lot on my mind."

"Yeah, it's a lot to take in."

Prachi assumed I was talking about the witness security business. I just said, "Yeah, it is." Prachi lifted the top sheet that was my only cover and slid her nude body into bed next to mine. We snuggled for a bit but then she quickly fell asleep. It had been a long day for her.

I decided to try "counting sheep," but instead of visualizing sheep, I replayed in my mind all of the firsts that had happened to me recently: my first time running for my life; my first time trying to solve a true-life mystery and dealing with federal agents; my first time seeing my sister naked--and accidentally feeling her up; my first real experience with public nudity; my first orgy; my first time having sex on camera; and my first time getting a blow job from my sister.

When I got to the last one, I resolved to stop worrying about what it might mean to my relationship with Beth--that I should just enjoy the experience for what it was. So, with a stunningly beautiful, exotic and naked woman sleeping by my side, and with my lovely and naked sister sleeping just a few feet away, I told myself that I must be the luckiest guy on Earth. And, finally, I fell asleep.

###

The next morning, I was awakened by a call on my new cell phone. It was Agent Wilkins. He said, "We identified the man in the photo. He's a low-life private investigator and part-time bounty hunter. He calls himself Jackson Wolfe, even though his real name is Wells. He works for an outfit called Ironsides Security and their client list is known to include members of organized crime. I sent Agent Larsen over to get a warrant to tap all of his phones.

"The good news is, as bounty hunters, they're trained to use non-lethal force to subdue people. So, if you come across Wolfe again, or any of his buddies, you can probably count on them stopping short of shooting at you with live ammo. Whoever hired them, wants you alive. Normally, I tell civilians to cooperate with assailants, but in this case you'd be better off to give them the slip, if you can. And, call me, of course, with the code I gave you," he concluded.

I said, "Okay, got it. I'll pass this information on to Beth. And thanks. It's nice to finally know what we're dealing with."

Wilkins said, "You're welcome."

###

Chapter 8: Takedown

Later that afternoon, just as I was coming off a lifeguard duty shift at the pond, Wilkins phoned again. "Listen, don't panic but a half dozen of Ironsides bounty hunters are going to descend on the resort in about an hour. Toni and I are on our way to you, but they'll get there first. Now, I could call the local police to stop them, but our intelligence says that Ironsides is only acting on a hunch. They aren't certain you are at the resort. So, I'm thinking it would be better if we let the bounty hunters come, not find you there, and then leave none the wiser."

"Okay. We have an escape route all set."

"I figured you would. Use it. Hide out for two hours and then come back. If the Ironsides crew hasn't left by then, I'll deal with them and then we'll move you. But if we can fool them, then after that the resort will be the last place on Earth anyone will look for you. Any questions?"

"No, but you should know that our escape route requires swimming and this phone isn't waterproof. So, we'll be cut off from communications. If Beth and I don't think it's safe to come back, then it may be a while before we can call you from a pay phone."

"Understood. Good luck."

I had been walking towards the main building from the moment Wilkins said, "don't panic." As soon as we finished talking, I closed the phone and took off at a dead run for the day care center.

Beth was giving a math lesson to four adolescents when I interrupted. I said, "Pardon me kids. I have to speak to your teacher for a second." Then, addressing Beth directly, I said, "I have some urgent questions about that Red Cross training you're helping me to set up." Red was our codeword for we-gotta-go.

Beth turned to the oldest student and said, "Millicent, please take over for me. If I'm not back before the end of the hour, your assignment for tomorrow is to do the even numbered problems."

"Yes, Ms. Karen."

As soon as we were alone in the hall, Beth said, "Did you say Code Red?"

"Yes. But we need to find Prachi first."

Prachi was at her usual post in the gift shop, about to ring up some candy purchases for three freckle faced kids. "Hey kids, I need to talk to Prachi here. The candy is on me. Now go." The three kids didn't have to be told twice. One was even cheeky enough to grab a few more candy bars on the way out.

Nobody was around, but still, I pushed Prachi and Beth into the office and closed the door.

I told them, "Wilkins called. Jackson Wolfe and a bunch of his buddies are coming here for a second look. They'll be here in about 45 minutes. So, Beth and I are to swim across the pond and hide for two hours. Hopefully, the bounty hunters will look around, not find us here, and be satisfied with that. Then we can come out of hiding. My only concern is if the Ackers say anything."

Prachi said, "No problem with that. They're not here. Amy told me they were taking the boys to an amusement park for the day. They won't be back until 10 or 11. Hmm, I'll even change the computer to make it look like they checked out this morning without a forwarding address."

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

While we were talking, I noticed that there was a roll of clear packing tape on Vicki's desk. I powered off the prepaid phone and wrapped it up in tape until I thought there was enough to make it water tight. Then I wedged it into the arm band that held my name tag.

When I was done, Prachi took me by my shoulders and kissed me, and then Beth grabbed us both in a group hug. A second later, Prachi pushed us away. "Now, go."

I'm a better swimmer than Beth, but she's a faster runner, plus she was wearing tennis shoes and I only had on sandals. She darted off and stayed ahead of me all the way down to the pond.

Steve, the lifeguard on duty, didn't think anything of it when Beth arrived on the beach running, but when he saw me round the corner at top speed he assumed there was a lifeguard emergency and came rushing up to meet me. "Is there a problem?"

"Sort of. Actually, Karen and I need a favor, no questions asked. We need to get to the other side of the pond without anyone noticing. So, after we swim out to the middle of the pond, can you cause some kind of distraction up here on the beach so that all eyes will be on you?"

"Sure. I guess so. What's this all about?"

Beth said, "I'll explain later, I promise." She kissed Steve on the cheek, and said, "You're a doll." Then she handed him her tennis shoes, which she had just kicked off. Her socks were stuffed into one shoe and her garter band and name tag into the other. "Hide these somewhere, will you?"

Beth was thus completely naked when she shot out ahead of me and dove off the end of the dock--in perfect form. But, as I said, I'm the better swimmer, so I easily caught up with her just as Steve started blowing his whistle and making a ruckus up on shore. The distraction worked, allowing us to make it the rest of the way across the pond unnoticed by any of the resort guests.

We swam under the tree roots and paused to look back towards the resort. So far, so good. "How are you doing?" Beth whispered to me.

"I'm fine, but I lost the cell phone. It slipped out of my armband about halfway here. You?"

"I'm fine. Too bad about the cell phone, but it was a good try."

We watched for a moment longer, and still nothing was happening back at the resort. I said to Beth, "I'll go up first and dig up the gear. Give me a head start and then follow."

Beth nodded, but didn't say anything as she kept her eyes on the resort.

I panicked for a second when I couldn't find our gear right away. We had buried the rucksack with a piece of rope attached to it, and the other end of the rope was supposed to be exposed, so all I would have to do was grab the rope and pull. But the rope was nowhere to be seen. I finally found it hiding under a tumbleweed.

Even though I took so long fetching the gear, Beth still had not joined me. Cautiously, I doubled back to see what was keeping her. Beth was neither where I had left her, nor anywhere in between. Puzzled, I started to worry, but then I heard her behind me. "Pssst! Over here." She had taken an alternate path up the bank, which was apparently quite muddy, because Beth's naked body was covered in mud streaks from head to toe. "Here, let me put this on you." She held up two big lumps of mud that was the consistency of modeling clay. That's when I realized that the mud streaks were indented to be camouflage on purpose.

"Smart," I told her. I took off my name tag and stowed it in the rucksack while Beth began to apply the mud to my back, ass, and legs. I took half the mud and spread it around my front. I then inspected her backside and added a few streaks to break up the pattern of her tattoo.

When we were done, I hoisted the rucksack onto my back, and Beth asked, "Which way?"

"Let's go south along the tree line for a bit so we can keep the resort in view, and then turn west through the citrus groves." Beth nodded and took the lead.

I followed her for about 10 minutes. Then, she stopped and signaled me to turn around. Beth opened a side pocket of the backpack and pulled out a small pair of binoculars. "Is there any chance someone could see a reflection off of these lenses?"

I thought for a second. "No. The sun is behind us."

"Good. I'll be right back." Beth put the binocular strap around her neck and then got down on her hands and knees and crept up to the edge of the tree line to take a look. I thought to myself, it's a good thing that Beth's ass is pointed in my direction and not the other way, because those pink folds of hers would attract all kinds of attention.

A minute later, Beth backed up very slowly, and then stood up. She came close enough to me that the binoculars dangling between her breasts were also pressed against my arm and then she whispered to me. "There's a woman dressed in a black uniform with the words 'Bail Enforcement' written on her back. She talked to Steve and then she said something into a walkie-talkie, and now she's scanning the pond."

I nodded to show that I understood. "Time to go," I whispered back. We went west, away from the pond. After fifteen minutes, we entered an orange grove. The large trees were mostly covered in leaves all the way to the ground, but there were holes that we could be seen through if someone was really looking. At least, we weren't out in the open.

We decided to stop for a minute and rest. I was even about to open up the rucksack to pull out some clothes for us to wear, but then we heard the squawk of a walkie-talkie somewhere behind us.

Looking around, I noticed a dry irrigation ditch about 20 yards away. I pointed to a spot where a large pile of leaves had accumulated. The pile was easily big enough to hide both of us.

Beth got there first and climbed down into the ditch. I handed the rucksack down to her, and she pushed it in under the pile of leaves. She then crawled in after it, keeping to the right side of the ditch.

I crawled in on the left side, pushing past Beth until we ended up side-by-side with the backpack at our heads. We allowed ourselves a moment to fidget and try and get comfortable, ending up in what anyone else might think was a lover's embrace. Beth's head came to rest on my shoulder with my arm running down her back. She arranged her arms on either side of my torso, essentially hugging me to her. I could easily feel her hard nipples pressed against my chest. My right hand naturally landed on her ass cheek and she didn't seem to mind me resting it there.

We laid still like that for a good 30 minutes. Early on, we heard another walkie-talkie squawk in the distance, but nothing happened after that.

That is, nothing else happened outside the ditch. Inside the ditch was another story. I couldn't help it when I grew an erection. Being this close to a naked girl as hot as Beth, even though she is my own sister, who could blame me? Right? Well, Beth didn't complain. She laid perfectly still even as my hard cock pressed against her mons. The only sound that either of us made was our steady breathing.

Eventually, I whispered to Beth, "What do you think?"

Beth shifted a little to stretch some muscles and whispered back, "I think we should go before I can't stand it any longer and make you put that thing inside me." Beth nudged her pelvis against my penis to indicate which thing she was talking about.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds