High School Harem Ch. 04

Later, they lay on the couch, intertwined together. Lisa confessed to overhearing of Rick's prowess and he listened awestruck as she described what she had heard prior to seducing him. He filled in a few of the blanks for her. Lisa reclined her head against his hard chest while he trailed his fingers over the soft curves of her body. She suddenly had an idea and sat up, turning to the almost dozing Rick.

"What would you say to a reciprocal arrangement, Rick?"

"Huh?"

This time she did roll her eyes. "All you have to do is keep me supplied with as much of this cock as I can stand and I'll see about adding some more notches to your bedpost. Surely there are some more senior girls you've thought about over the years."

Slowly, Rick's mouth widened into a smile.

(So? What'd you think? PLEASE send feedback. It's the only way I'll know if I'm getting any better! Love hearing the fantasies and scenarios you all have out there, keep them coming!)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds