High Voltage Mittens

Samantha felt a warm glow in her belly, and wasn't sure exactly why.

Nina just touched my anus, thought Samantha, with a little less surprise than she would have anticipated. And it wasn't a huge deal. She just moved over it, paying it no more or less attention than the rest of my body, and carried on. If we were in the bedroom, that would have been done with nervousness, with excitement, with some ceremony. Here, it's so casual, so slow, so relaxed. An intimate spot - but just a spot. To be lathered, rinsed, and moved on from.

She's never touched me there, before.

Samantha frowned.

I've touched her there plenty of times. I like being touched, there. Should I be communicating better with Nina?

But we've had such good communication about everything else. Just... this one little blind spot, about that one little part of me.

Samantha's frown melted away. And the first time she does touch that spot, this is how she does it. Tenderly, relaxingly, not even sexually. She didn't even ask permission first - she didn't have to, and it would've made me nervous if she had.

Samantha felt Nina stroke down her thighs, first the left and then the right, then her calves.

"May I have your foot, mistress?" asked Nina, quietly.

Samantha obliged, moving her arms outwards so that they touched the tile to her left and right, steadying herself on one foot. Nina applied a little more pressure - just enough so that Samantha wasn't tickled as Nina stroked over her soles, and then began to work in between her toes, from the inside out.

It's a very deep and respectful sort of love, that can wash between my buttocks and not linger for titilation.

She wants to express intimacy. A different kind of intimacy than we've expressed so far. A more everyday kind. The sort that we might be expressing without even thinking about it, a decade from now.

She touched me in a perfect way.

God, I love her.

Nina's voice came up from the shower floor. "And the other one, please, mistress?"

Samantha complied, feeling Nina's fingers slide between her toes.

I don't know if she was expecting a sexual response, thought Samantha - but... she's kinda getting one.

Which was not entirely true. What Samantha felt was a rising glow about her center of gravity, the sensation of comfort and intimacy and a love that's not yet tethered to anything - a warm, blooming adoration that simply existed inside her, without needing any particular place to live, any physical expression attached to the lips or the heart or the genitals or the hugging-parts of the arms. A love that simply was.

Sam had only felt that sensation once before - when Nina, whose love was at the time safely pigeonholed as "Platonic," told her about her humiliation kink - a moment of trust and deep, abiding friendship, sparking a warmth that didn't need to go anywhere or be acted upon. Samantha was a little drunk then, and had attributed the sensation to red wine.

In the shower, the closest feeling that Sam understood was arousal, so that's how the love was interpreted, observed, and changed, and its significance, its rarity, went unnoticed.

"Wash between my legs, love," said Samantha, a grin curling the corners of her mouth. "Watching you squirm got me all damp and messy."

"Yes, mistress," said Nina.

Some part of Samantha, some quiet subroutine in her remarkable mind, noticed that she'd missed something, perhaps something that could have been important - but, lacking emotional context, had no idea what it could have been. That night, she would dream about looking among piles of surface-mount parts for a particular transistor, with no clue what it actually looked like.

It didn't really matter. Samantha would get the hang of it, with practice.

Samantha felt Nina's hands slide up her calves, then the inside of her thighs. Nina's gentle, soapy fingers found their way to her pudenda, and began to massage slowly where Samantha's crotch met her thigh. Her palm flattened and touched her cleft, and Samantha felt Nina's fingertips begin to work a lather in her pubic hair. After a few moments Nina drew back, running over Samantha's outer labia, being careful not to get soap inside Samantha - then her hands spread across Samantha's behind, from the gluteal fold up to Samantha's lower back, and stroked downwards, and between her cheeks.

Samantha felt a delicate, playful touch on that secret spot again. Lingering a little, this time.

Samantha sighed happily.

"Do you like that, mistress?" asked Nina, soft, breathy.

"Perhaps," said Samantha. "You know, love... we haven't really..." Oh God, words. "I mean... we haven't really explored around there, much." She hesitated, feeling Nina's hands slow down, become tentative. "I'd..." Samantha swallowed. "I'd like to, if you would."

Samantha heard a shuddery sigh. "Yes, mistress."

Samantha grinned, and leaned further forward, pressing her cheek against the screen. "Wash me well, little rabbit." Samantha felt Nina's finger press gently against her anus. Not quite penetrating - the finger moved, massaging and teasing, soft, gentle.

"Should I go inside a little, mistress?"

Samantha took her time in answering. "Press just a little harder, little rabbit, and we'll see - ah!" she gasped as Nina's finger pressed deeply between her buttocks, pressure on her sensitive spot.

Nina's finger moved, wriggling and probing. From smooth, slow, gentle strokes to this insistent point of pressure - the difference in sensation was remarkable.

"Is that okay, mistress?"

Samantha closed her eyes, resting her forehead on the cool tile. "Yes..." she breathed.

And who is in charge now? Who is the one moaning under whose tender ministrations?

Is Nina still enjoying this? Do I need to assert control?

But it feels so good to give it up for a moment...

"Does it feel good, mistress?" asked Nina, her tone light and breathy.

"It does," managed Samantha, gently moving her hips backwards, pushing against the firm, probing point of Nina's fingertip.

"Would you like me to touch your genitals some more, mistress?"

"Yes..." murmured Samantha, feeling the fingers of Nina's other hand run slowly underneath her. "Yes, that would be nice..."

A finger curled wetly in between Samantha's labia, its tip barely brushing against her clitoris. It moved downwards, stroking between Samantha's lips, a little rough, a little dry-feeling in the thin wetness of the shower. It dipped shallowly into Samantha's vagina, emerged slippery, and spread slick, warm fluid with messy, carefree joy around Samantha's labia and clitoral hood.

"That's better," said Nina, smiling. "All slippery, now."

"Funny how the water can make you feel dry," breathed Samantha, feeling Nina's fingertip pressing hard against her asshole, the fingers of Nina's other hand moving with wet, velvety smoothness between her labia, stroking over her clitoris. "Oh... That's wonderful, Nina, keep going..."

"If you would like, mistress," said Nina, quietly, "I could wetten my finger with your fluids, and push it into your behind."

Samantha felt a warm thrill run through her belly. "Do I feel wet enough for that, little rabbit?"

"You feel very wet, mistress."

Samantha shivered. I could. I could ask her to put her finger in my butt, and she'd do it. She'd watch as she was doing it. Watch her finger disappear up my ass.

Would she enjoy that? Would it tip the balance of power too much? Am I giving up control? Does she want me to?

Could I spin this so that I was still very much her predator?

And is this the time to do it, in these roles? Should we talk about it first?

"Well... I know you want to worship my ass, and I know we haven't done much of that yet..." breathed Samantha, tapping the display, the water stopping. "And I'll only get this opportunity to torture you like this once. So..." Blushing, she reached behind herself with her right hand, gripped her right buttock, and shifted it slightly to the side.

She heard a quiet gasp.

"Let's take our time," whispered Samantha. "Can you see my star?"

She looked back over her shoulder, at Nina. Nina was gazing forward, at Samantha's most private spot - she swallowed, visibly. "I can see, Mistress."

"Touch me," breathed Samantha. "Not to wash me - just to touch me, right there." She watched Nina tenderly extend a finger, felt it stroke gently over the sensitive spot between her buttocks. Samantha grinned, feeling happiness bubble up inside her tummy - the happiness and excitement that comes from making oneself vulnerable to someone trusted. "I love you, Nina."

Nina looked up into Samantha's eyes, as her finger stroked gently back and forth between her buttocks. "I love you too, Sam."

"Put both your hands on my bottom, hon," said Samantha, looking forward, resting her forehead on the glass.

Samantha felt Nina's hands do as they were instructed. "Now squeeze, little rabbit."

Pressure. Not enough.

"Harder, Nina." Samantha pushed her hips backwards, forcing her buttocks into Nina's palms. "No, harder than that." She growled. "Nina, squeeze my ass as hard as you possibly can. I'm not made of glass."

"That's as hard as I can squeeze, mistress!"

Samantha looked over her shoulder. "It is an unsatisfactory thing, Nina," she growled, "when my ass can squeeze your hand harder than your hand can squeeze my ass." She faced forward. "Smack me."

"Mistress?"

"If you can't squeeze, then you'll smack. When I tell you to do something, Nina, you do it without question. Now spank me."

A loud, wet smack, a sting across Samantha's left buttock.

"Harder."

Another loud, ringing slap, reverberating harshly against the hard tile. Samantha felt the shockwave jiggle her right buttock.

Samantha gripped Nina's hair. "Now I want you to push your tongue into my cunt, Nina, while I lay out what we're going to do. I won't have you talking back to me."

Samantha pulled Nina's head towards her buttocks, felt Nina's tongue slide over her pussy. "Now, what we're going to do is this. On my desk are a pair of hand exercisers; they're coiled springs, with handles. You're going to take them home with you and build up your strength until you can close them ten times in a row, and then we're going to have you squeeze my ass some more. Meanwhile, we're going to use one of your secret spanking paddles, to increase your leverage." She moved her hips, grinding back against Nina's face, feeling Nina's tongue slither through her folds and inside her. "I'm doing this, little rabbit, because it's important you understand our discrepancies in strength. When I tell you to spank me, you have to use every ounce of your power. Whereas when I decide to hurt you, I must be as measured and precise as a rottweiler holding an egg in its mouth."

Samantha looked back over her shoulder. She saw her hand gripping Nina's hair, Nina's frightened eyes peeking out over the curves of her buttocks. A warm thrill ran through Samantha.

My God. I'm not doing this just to turn her on. This is honestly exciting in its own right.

I really am her predator.

"But you'll learn," growled Samantha. "Oh yes, you'll learn."

She pulled her butt away from Nina's face. She saw Nina take a deep, relieved breath. She turned around, keeping her hand on top of Nina's head, her fingers tight in Nina's hair.

Samantha squatted down in front of kneeling Nina, and looked into her eyes. "What do we say?"

Nina was shaking. "Th-thank you, mistress."

Samantha yanked Nina's head back, exposing her throat. Nina cried out - a tiny whimper that made Samantha's abdomen tingle. Samantha leaned in close, breathed through her teeth onto Nina's throat, licked from her collarbone to her chin.

"Look at you," whispered Samantha. "All wet and shaking. Should I be lenient on such a pitiful creature, or should I be cruel to you?"

Nina swallowed. "Whatever you will, mistress."

"Do you know, Nina," murmured Samantha, stroking a hand down Nina's breast, "I've been thinking about your predicament a lot. Thinking of new and cruel ways to torture you." She felt Nina's erect nipple between her thumb and forefinger - squeezed, gently. "How would you feel, were I to attach some little crocodile clips to your nipples, and send a few volts through them?"

Nina shuddered. "Out-of-character for a moment, Sam..."

Samantha immediately let go of Nina's hair and sat down, legs crossed, making herself level with Nina. "Yes, love?"

Nina looked into Samantha's eyes. "I trust you, and I trust your electrical skills. And I've wanted to try that, and it sounds wonderful." She put her arm around Samantha's shoulders. "But we really need to do a negotiation questionnaire, and talk about this more than we have been."

Samantha nodded. "Understood. But what's a negotiation questionnaire?"

"It's like a form," said Nina. "A contract, almost."

A contract? Huh. Paperwork seems like the opposite of sexy, to me.

"It's not, like, formal or anything," continued Nina. "It's not for legal reasons. It's just that it asks you questions that you might not have considered, and you go 'Oh yes, we should have thought about that,' and it helps make sure there are no nasty surprises." She pecked Samantha on the lips, and smiled. "Well, not unwelcome nasty surprises, anyway."

Samantha frowned. "What sort of questions?"

"Questions like 'Where's the nearest hospital and emergency room,' for starters."

Of course! thought Samantha. Helpful questions. Questions that make you think of things that are important, and that you might have overlooked. Stuff you need to know.

"I see," said Samantha. "That does sound useful. Tell me, though - am I going too fast?"

Nina smiled. "Sam, I've often fantasized about lying naked and restrained on your kitchen table, and having you do unspeakably cruel mad-science-type things to me."

Samantha grinned.

"But," continued Nina, "here's the thing with you. I think of something, and it turns out that you've already not only thought about it, but taken it further." She looked carefully at Samantha. "I bet that even now, you're doing the math to figure out how many volts, how many amps, what sort of electrodes, what thickness of wire. And I only just mentioned that I'd like to be shocked one day."

Samantha nodded. "Guilty."

Although, she thought, that was all background. Foreground right now is that I kinda have to pee.

Nina chuckled. "Sam, what makes this all so wonderfully frightening is that I know that to some extent that Scary-Sam is real. Or she could be real, if you ever let her be. You really are faster and stronger and smarter than me."

Samantha looked down. I don't like to hear that. I've never liked to hear that. I don't want to be above you, Nina, I want to be next to you. Close to you.

"I'm not too sure about that," murmured Samantha.

"It's true, Sam," said Nina. "And when I worship you, that's only half-acting. I think that what'll happen is that you'll have all sorts of ideas for humiliation play, and with some of them, Sam," she looked carefully at Samantha, "they'll be ideas that nobody has tried before."

Samantha frowned. Surely not? I'm a pretty vanilla girl. People are kinky. Nina is teaching me. New ideas are rare. New ideas from someone introduced to the BDSM world only recently? Really?

"And with those ideas," continued Nina, "we'll be in uncharted territory. There'll be no-one to tell us 'Hey, when we did this, we tried X, and it went badly wrong so we tried Y instead.' You know what I mean?"

Samantha bit her lip. "I do, but I think you're overestimating me."

Samantha felt Nina's hand in her hair. Nina grinned. "Sam, nowhere on that negotiation form does it ask the question, 'Will an experimental weapon be placed into anyone's vagina?'"

Samantha reluctantly grinned back. "Was that too much? You seemed to be enjoying it, at the time."

"I did. I was honestly terrified, and you saw how hard I came."

Such a strange sentence.

Samantha shook her head. "This is all still so new to me."

"Did you enjoy it, Sam?"

Samantha blushed. "Yes," she said, quietly. "But I feel guilty. A little."

Nina kissed Samantha, tenderly, on the lips. "That's okay. It's quite common. Don't feel guilty, Sam, I like being scared."

Samantha nodded, looking down. "Logically, I understand it. But my hindbrain is still going 'Why were you torturing that poor girl,' and it doesn't listen when I say that I know that you enjoy it." She hesitated. "Because to my hindbrain, that makes no sense."

Nina nodded. "I know, love. If it helps, remember how hard you want me to squeeze your butt."

Samantha smiled. "I'll try." She stood up. Nina suddenly looked so small, staring up at her like a kitten in the rain.

Samantha reached down a hand. "Is Samantha helping you up, or is your predator continuing her games?"

Nina reached up a hand - she hesitated. She narrowed her eyes. She grinned. She placed her hand on her knee. "Nothing new until we've sat down and talked," she said, "but for now... since I'm all wet and pitiful, down here..."

"As you will," said Samantha. "But listen carefully, little rabbit."

"Yes, mistress," said Nina, her tone low and breathy.

Samantha stepped forward, pushing Nina backwards with her crotch. She felt Nina's nose bump against her pubic hair, and then Nina's mouth opened underneath her as Nina's eyes closed. Samantha stroked Nina's hair.

"Put your tongue in my cunt, Nina," said Samantha, quietly.

There's something about that word. Such an ugly, sharp little word, one you could use as an insult. Now, using it to turn her on.

Effectively, from that little sigh just now.

Weapons into toys.

Samantha felt Nina's tongue slide upwards, burying itself in her vagina, warm and soft and wet and moving.

"Mmm. Remember what we were saying about realism, little rabbit?"

"Mmm-hmm?"

Samantha stroked Nina's hair. "How it's more frightening if it's true?"

"Mph," said Nina. Samantha felt her warm breath on her clitoris as Nina's tongue swirled around the entrance to her vagina.

"This time," said Samantha, her voice low and breathy, her smile broadening as she watched Nina's reaction, "I really do have to pee."

The effect was instantaneous. Nina's eyes opened wide, and she exhaled a shuddering "Mmmph!" into Samantha's crotch. Her hands urgently gripped Samantha's ass, squeezing hard.

This is rapidly becoming my favorite threat, thought Samantha. Look at how terrified she is!

"I know that scares you," whispered Samantha as Nina's tongue slid through her folds with renewed enthusiasm. "And no chance of getting my lair wet, now. We're in the shower, after all. No drawback to me, to just stand here and let go right into your mouth."

Nina moaned, loud, into Samantha's pussy, her grip tightening on Samantha's butt, her tongue probing.

Samantha's pleasure began to mount, along with the pressure in her bladder. Look how bad she wants to get me off! Look at her, shaking and wet and frightened out of her mind!

And knowing it's true is sinfully delightful for me, too...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds