High Voltage Mittens

Samantha: Or are we going to have to write Mittens IV: The Mittening?

Nina: Nah. After "Soaking Wet Mittens" comes "Strap On Mittens," and after that it'll just be little bits here and there, like with those episode-length ones we did.

Samantha: "Little Bits of Mittens?"

Samantha: How about "Delayed Gratification Mittens," huh?

Samantha: How about that?

Samantha: How about "Yikes where are the fucking mittens already sheesh Mittens?"

Nina: This is why I decide the titles.

Samantha: Anyway.

Samantha: Next time, on "Mittens..."

Nina: Desperation!

Samantha: Public humiliation!

Nina: Chopsticks!

Samantha: Watersports!

Nina: Moving!

Samantha: And we go out to dinner!

Nina: AND

Nina: THERE'S

Nina: MITTENS!

Samantha: It's really pretty fantastic. Super hot. Very sexy.

Nina: Until next time!

Samantha: Don't worry. I'll keep her warm for you.

***

Nina: Okay so here's a little addendum. We posted this on Amazon first, and right now, as I'm uploading it to Literotica, we have...

Samantha: DRUM ROLL PLEASE

Nina: drdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdr

Samantha: Twenty three thousand, six hundred and twenty nine words written on Soaking Wet Mittens!

Samantha: And it looks like it's gonna be a long one, 'cause that's already longer than the first Mittens and we're not even halfway done with the story.

Nina: And the reason we're telling you this is that we've been really busy lately and I haven't written anything on it for a week - and at the point in the story at which I left off, I'd been hopping around from foot to foot, desperate to pee, while Sam watches, for an hour and a half.

Samantha: So right now, the written-Nina has been holding it in for over a week.

Nina: The real Nina kinda has to go at the moment too Sam, can we wrap this up

Samantha: We just thought you'd get a kick out of knowing that.

Samantha: And yes, every time we don't write for a few days, we talk about how written-Sam and written-Nina are just kinda frozen in time, teeth extended towards a biteable bumcheek, waiting for us to get back to the computer so that said bumcheek can be nommed upon.

Nina: It's true. All week I've been whining "But written-me reeeeeally needs to go!

Nina: And now real-me really does need to go. We'll see you soon, dear readers!

Samantha: Real soon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 812 milliseconds