Hill Country Initiation Ch. 01

"Mmmmgph," I managed to grunt.

She lifted her body ever so slightly, enough that I could speak.

"What're you doing? How am I...?"

"It's another part of fucking," she said. "You're gonna get me off. You're goin' ta give me a come."

"But I can't..."

"Lick my pussy. Kiss my pussy. Put your tongue in my cunt. Use your tongue, your lips, your teeth, your fingers inside of me. You're gonna love it. I'm gonna love it."

Then she lowered herself onto my mouth again. She began to slide her pussy back and forth against my face. She ground herself against me.

I wasn't sure I liked this at all. It wasn't the tormenting pleasure of fucking. I grabbed her butt-cheeks and tried to lift her off my face, as I writhed under her to squirm out from under. She seemed to like my hands on her butt, and she began to rub her pussy harder into my mouth. She was getting wet again, and her juice filled my mouth.

Then I realized, her pussy juice tasted good. And it smelled good! I pulled her back down onto my mouth and went to work on her cunt in earnest. I got a finger or two inside her as I licked deep inside her flowing love-hole. I chewed on her pussy lips. I thrust my tongue as deep in her as I could.

"Jack, Jack! Rub my clit. Rub my clit!" she cried out.

"Whmmmph?" I answered between slurps of her delectable pussy nectar.

She took hold of my left hand and guided my fingers to the top edge of her cunt slit. She pushed my finger down into the slit and rubbed it back and forth. I could tell there was a little nub there, and I began to rub with a will.

"Ohhhh! Yes! Oh yes, yes, yes! That's it!"

She was in a frenzy now, bucking like a she-mule and bouncing hard up and down.

"Oooogghhhh! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Oh, oh my God. OH . . . . MY. . . . . GOD!"

While I was learning how to eat a pussy, how to make a girl come, and what a "clit" was, Lena had not been idle, left to herself alone. A detached part of my mind slowly became aware of a small, soft, but firm female hand touching and then stroking my limp weenie. She lifted the flaccid tube between her fingers and started to play with it. I could feel the slimy residue of Karen's pussy juice coating my prick. Lena began to slide her fingers up and down, using the goo from her friend's pussy as a lubricant. She must have thought pussy juice tasted good too, for she used her tongue to lick it off.

"OOOOCHCHSSSHHHHHH! GOD A' MIGHTY!" yelled Karen, writhing and gyrating on my face. "Ohhh God, JACK!"

Lena ran her fingers and then her tongue all around the rim of my dick head. She spat on it and did it again. Then she began to stroke it gently up and down, up and down, rolling the shaft between her fingers.

I was on a roll now, chewing on Karen's pussy lips, lapping up her copiously flowing cunt juice and drinking it down. Her hips moved in a heavy, steady rhythm, sliding her slit back so that I could reach her clit with my tongue, and then grinding all the way forward until she was almost on my chin, then back again.

"Oooohhh!" she yelled. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Oooooohhhh! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!"

She was rocking hard, like a boat in a storm, up and back, up and back. I chewed down hard on her pussy lips, stretching them out.

"YEOOOWWW! Oh, do that again, Jack!"

By now Lena had taken her fingers off my dick. She got down on her knees, put her mouth on it, and started to chew. I could feel life flowing back into my prick. She raked her teeth across the head and it sent a shudder through me. I was starting to get stiff again. Lena bobbed her head on my pecker as her hand began to rub it vigorously up and down. It came up slowly, but it came up. It was stiff and pulsating. It was ready to go again.

Riding hard on my face, Karen was building to a frenzy. Her rocking turned into hard thumping jolts. She was bucking like a mule and screaming. "OOOOOHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAGHHH! OMYGOD!OMYGOD!OMYGOD! OH, MY GOD, JAAAAAACKK! I'M COMING! I'M COMING! I'M COMMMIINNNGG! AAAAAAAAAAGHHH!"

She collapsed on top of me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds