His Mother His Slave Pt. 02

"I knew it, all this time you thought I was terrible cocksucker."

"Oh for fucks sake, don't cry. I hate it when you girls cry... Ok, ok, you can teach her now."

Just then the door swung open and Eva was standing there...

"What's going on in here?"

"Jesus Christ, said Carl, now what?"

"I got worried that something happened. When Sasha came in here and Linda didn't come out, I figured something happened."

"It's nothing really. I gave our Master a BJ and deep throated him. Linda asked how I did that. That she was never able to do that and would I tell her how to do it?"

"Do you mean you never gave our Master a 'Blow Job' said Eva.

"Of course I gave him a Blow Job I just couldn't deep throat him."

"Who couldn't deep throat him, said Zoe?"

"Oh for Christ's sake, you too. Alright if you both want to come into the bathroom you both have to take all your clothes off.

"Why said Zoe?"

"It's a prerequisite, said Carl."

Both of them were down to their bra and panties.

Carl looking upwards said, "Dear God why are you doing this to me? It was a joke I didn't want you to really get undressed. Can't anyone take a joke? Never mind, I'm not in the mood anymore. Everybody get out of the bathroom."

Carl went to the door and locked it. Then he turned on the shower and stepped inside. He took a long leisurely shower. He put on his robe and finally stepped out of the bathroom.

His wives were seated on the sofa looking glum.

Carl walked to the big overstuffed chair and sat down facing his wives. He looked at his wives. Linda looked frightened and kept her eyes lowered. She was trembling.

"Linda come over here."

Her trembling increased but she slowly approached him.

"I... I... am sorry Master. I meant no disrespect. I'm sorry that I caused a problem. She thought of her step father and knew he would give her a terrible beating. She was hoping Carl wouldn't break any of her bones, and he would be satisfied by just beating her.

Carl was puzzled. Why was she so afraid?

"You don't think I'm going to hurt you, do you?"

"You're not?"

"Eva, why didn't you tell them I wouldn't hurt her? You know me. Would I ever hurt a woman?"

"Carl they were telling me such terrible stories about how the men treated them back in their country I was afraid, now that you owned them...

"Oh for crying out loud Eva not you too."

"I'm sorry Carl I should have known better. But since the four of us are technically all owned slaves, and we are considered property, when you put that together with the stories they have been telling me, I didn't know what to think."

"Alright, now I want the four of you to listen to me. I will never beat any one of you. No matter what the reason. In the short time we have been together I have fallen in love with each of you. I could never harm any of you no matter what you do. Now you Linda kneel right here between my knees because I'm going to teach you how to deep throat me."

"Yes Master."

Linda's face was beet red.

"Why are you blushing Linda?"

"I'm almost five years older than my two younger sisters, yet they can perform some sex acts so much better than me."

"Don't worry about a thing Linda, when I'm through teaching you, you will be as good as, or better than the two of them."

"Now scoot a little closer to me... That's it. Now say hello to Mr. Happy by giving him a kiss right on the tip. Do you see the way he's growing, you woke him right up."

"Now put the head of my cock in your mouth. That's it, just like that. Now swirl your tongue around the edge. Can you feel all those little bumps?"

UMMHUMM!

"Now push down until you feel the head touch the back of your mouth, can you feel it?"

UMMHUMM!

"Very good, now pull your head back till just the head is still in your mouth and when it is swirl your tongue around the edge again. Yes, just like that. You're a natural, Linda."

"We're going to do it all over again only this time when it touches the back of your mouth I want you to swallow. Will you do that for me, honey?

UMMHUMM!

Carl withdrew his cock till just the head was left in mouth.

"OK baby here we go, now remember as soon as you feel the head touch the back of your mouth you are to swallow."

UMMHUMM!

Carl pushed his cock deeper into her mouth; as soon as Linda felt it touch the back of her mouth she swallowed. Her tongue automatically guided his cock into the opening of her throat and with Carl pushing it sunk into her esophagus a few inches. He quickly pulled back and said...

"OK babe, we're going to do the same thing a few more times."

By the fourth try he had her throat stretched to where he easily slipped into her throat and out again. Her nose was pressed into his closely trimmed pubic hair. His entire length was in her mouth and throat. When he withdrew his cock Linda had a big grin on her face.

"I did it Master, I took your whole cock into my mouth. I can deep throat you now. I'm as good at sucking cock as all my sisters. Thank you Master, thank you."

Zoe and Sasha were hugging her and saying you're as good at sucking cock as any one of us.

Carl grabbed Linda and spun her around. He rammed his cock into her pussy as he fucked her doggie style. On his third stroke he grabbed the ring attached to her clit and gave it a quick jerk. Linda gave a loud scream and came six times in quick secession. He quickly grabbed Eva by the wrist and made her give him a blow job. She just barely was able to swallow it all. Then he quickly spun her around and mounted her doggie style. He grabbed the ring in her clit and jerked it too. Eva also gave a loud scream and came six times in quick secession.

It seemed all four women in the small living room were giving off pheromones and it was driving Carl wild with sexual arousal. Luckily Zoe and Sasha got frightened and ran out of the room Both Linda and Eva had fainted from the powerful orgasms. With Zoe and Sasha gone and these two unconscious the pheromone level dropped quickly so Carl was able to get himself under control.

Carl quickly realized what had happened to him and resolved to take up this matter with his architect. Perhaps it was simply a matter of installing an exhaust fan that automatically went on with the lights.

***************

Carl was seated in a small meeting room together with his architect. Daryl was showing him the second set of plans for the house his team had designed for him and his family.

"Now let me show you the third set of plans. This is the one I think you're really going to like. We moved the house further back. It's now 600 yards from the main gate, and we are planning to plant trees along each side of the road so in two years their foliage will form a cover over the road. The President signed the order for a no fly zone 10 miles surrounding the property. That will keep the paparazzi from flying planes and helicopters over the property. It's listed as a military installation."

"The first lady came up with this idea; it's an arboretum that opens through French doors from the small dining room. It will be fully enclosed so you can enjoy it year round, and it will lead to another building. This is where your pool will be, plus in separate sections, two tennis courts, a squash court, and a four lane bowling alley. The American Tennis Association asked our Pro tennis players if they would like to teach your wives and you how to play, 12 pros, agreed to donate two weeks to teach you folks."

"Now this is what the building will look like from the outside. It's four stories tall. We moved the servant's quarters to the top floor. There is 5 small apartments for the kitchen staff. The Chef, two sou-chefs and two kitchen helpers. Then we have 2, 2bed room apartments for the four maids. By the way Direct TV has donated receivers for every apartment. Your people will be able to watch one program and record four other programs at the same time. These receivers have a special authorization cards that give you access to every channel they have."

"Look here this apartment is for your butler. This one is for your housekeeper. These four are for your au-pairs, when your wives have children. Someone told me you are expecting you're wives Eva and Linda to deliver sometime in May. I think it was the Sperban Ambassador that told me."

"You do know that your picture, Eva's picture, and your other wives pictures have been plastered in all the papers for weeks now. You and your family are quite the celebrities."

"You mean because my mother has become my wife."

"That and the fact that she will deliver your first child in about 8 months. Don't think that people won't be counting the months? A lot of people are nasty that way."

"If I were you Carl I would grow a mustache and beard and wear fake eyeglasses, before you start school."

"Oh god, I never thought of the publicity. No matter where we go, at least in Europe, we are going to be the favorite subjects of photographers."

"That's probably true at least for a few years. You're right and not just in this country. You and your wives are famous all over the world.

"What's going to happen when we go to New York?"

"I don't think you should go there. Find out if you could stay here. It's a military base so no one can get at you and your family here. Especially the paparazzi Do you have the phone number of the person you are to liaise with."

"It's probably better if you contact him now because he is going to have to contact his superiors. There's a chain of command you know."

Carl pulled out Lt. Colonel Bitterer's name and number. He dialed his phone number and when he told the female who he was, she put him through immediately.

"This is Colonel Bitterer, how can I be of help Mr. Prentice?"

"The Ambassador in Sperbia told me that my and my wives pictures were splashed across the front pages of every Newspaper in the states. I'm sure it's still going on. God knows what they're writing about us. I want to know if I and my wives can be quartered somewhere on a military base like this one; that will keep the paparazzi away from us. I need to start letting our notoriety die down."

"That's not a bad idea staying here. It certainly would keep the paparazzi away. They couldn't get anywhere close to you and certainly no flyovers. I'll even add my recommendation that we allow it. We could keep you all here; you already have accommodations, the more I think about it, staying here would be perfect. I should be able to give you your answer by tomorrow. I have to get back to what I was doing and finish and then start making some calls."

It took three day for Colonel Bitterer to get back to him with an answer. It seemed no one else thought that all of the notoriety would cause the paparazzi to come swarming around like sharks. In the end it was decided that they would remain in Germany at the base they were now at for at least the next three more months.

His wives were disappointed but when he explained the reason they accepted the fact that it was best to stay where they were.

A few days later Colonel Bitterer gave Carl a few photos of Sasha and Zoe in their tiny bikinis.

"It seems the press has paid some people on the base to take pictures of you and your wives at play and at leisure. I would suggest that they no longer wear bikinis when they go swimming. I'm told that pictures like these sell for about fifty thousand dollars. Here's one one of you drinking a Pepsi. I'm told this one sold for 100 thousand because Pepsi used it in an advertisement.

A few days later Carl was talking to his wives.

"I might as well tell you that I had a surprise for everyone. This is what I was going to surprise you with."

Carl pulled out the copies of the house plans that Darryl had left with him. His wives were gathered around him. The plans were spread out on the table in front of them. This is what the house will look like from the front.

"It looks very big, said Eva, how large is each level?"

"Each level is 21,000 sq. ft an"...

"Why is it so big? How many servants are you planning to have?"

"The top level is for the kitchen staff there will be five of them, plus four maids..."

"Impossible, said Linda, I want to cook for my own family."

"Linda I'm trying to make it easier for all of you."

"I don't want easier, said Linda, I want to know that I am taking care of my own family."

"I don't need maids or cooks either, said Zoe my mother had eleven children, five girls, and six boys. As the girls got older we pitched in with the cleaning and cooking. I don't think you will want me to have eleven children because you have four wives; but maybe four or six."

"She's right; said Sasha, I also don't want or need maids or cooks."

Eva spoke up again "Carl, please forget about servants and their quarters. NO... forth floor, actually it's better for you."

"ME...how is better for me?"

"We know how much you like leering at us as we walk around the house in the nude. Why do you think we do it? We get laid a lot more often and we get to suck on that delicious cock of yours. It keeps you happy and us content."

"OK okay, I get it. No fourth floor and no servants. If we need extra help we'll call in day workers. Is the two apartments on the second and third floors with the elevator between then alright."

"You might make the apartments a bit smaller. Over 10,000 sq. ft. is really too big. Bring them down closer to 9,000 sq. ft. especially since we are going to have common rooms downstairs. In the master bedrooms make the bathrooms large with separate stall showers and tubs and make the tubs steeping tubs with Jacuzzis big enough for two. In the other bedrooms, about 5 or 6 to an apartment, put bathrooms also. That way there will never be fights over someone hogging the bathroom.

"Is there anything else you girls want to change?

"No the rest seems fine, Master.

"But I didn't show you the below ground plans."

"That's alright Master, Sasha found the plans last Saturday after you spoke to Darryl," said Eva.

Carl walked out of the room, he had to call Darryl and tell him about the changes. When he was finally on the phone he said...

"You were right; I should have had them at our meeting. They don't want any servants and they don't want the fourth floor. They said everything else is fine. Oh wait large bathrooms in the master bedrooms with a separate stall shower. Make the tubs steeping tubs for two with Jacuzzis. Try to keep the apartments around 9,000 sq. ft."

"That's alright I kind of thought they wouldn't want servants or the extra height to the building. Besides, this puts us back under budget.

Now here's a surprise for you. My engineers tell me there is a aquifer that runs under a part of your land. If we install wind turbines, three to be exact we can create all the electricity you and the army special forces will ever need plus we can use the turbines to pump the water to the house so you will have no electric bills or water bills. I asked the army engineers if you supplied the army with their water and electricity at no charge would they haul all your trash to their base and dispose of it and they agreed. Well what do you think?

"I think it' a great idea. Of course I agree."

"That's great and let me tell you why. You have no natural gas for your kitchens or for heating. I think that you will have an excess of electricity and Pacific Power and Light will be sending you checks for three to six hundred dollars every month. What if you agree to have these checks sent directly to the city treasurer in exchange for natural gas line and a sewer line? You see there is a town called Mountain View, It's about 9 miles northwest of your property that is about to become incorporated to Eugene. Eugene has to supply Mountain View with electricity and natural gas. They already have the power lines going there so that's not a problem. But when the government gave this property to you, it affected their pipeline. They would have to skirt your land and the state highway; that means an extra twenty five miles of gas line. If you let them use 1200 feet of your property to bury their pipeline you would save them 16 miles of pipeline. Should I approach them with this deal? I think they would give you the spur to bring the gas pipeline right to your place. You would be saving the city of Eugene millions of dollars.

"What about maintenance of the pipeline? What if there is a gas leak?"

"If they use stainless steel piping wrapped in asphalt and that is then encased in concrete, it would be impervious to anything for 100 years or more; and if they started fifty or seventy five feet before your property and ended fifty or seventy five feet after your property line, then any leaks that would occur would not be on your land and by giving the extra money from the sale of electricity to the power company you will really be paying for the gas line."

"Okay, I trust you; if you think that would work then do it."

***************

It was about four months later. The house was only two thirds finished. But the gas and sewer line had been put in and was ready to be hooked up into the house. The wind turbines had been put up and hooked up. They now produced not only electricity but the pumping action for the water system

Both Eva and Linda were into the late part of their fourth month of pregnancy and were showing very nicely.

Carl bought just over 52,000,000 ounces of South African gold. The market kept climbing and the price of gold kept sinking. It was 2008 now and the market imploded. Worldwide hundreds of thousands lost everything. Carl ended up with $1 billion 8 hundred 83 million dollars, which he reinvested as the bailouts brought the markets back. He bought bank stocks and electronics. By the time his buying spree was over his net worth was over 3 billion dollars. The house was almost finished and and the family was ready to move to Oregon.

In a magazine he read about Honda Aerospace building a new personal jet it could seat up to six passengers and had a range of about 1200 miles it could fly to Los Angeles in about two hours. He wanted one and started taking flying lessons. After a while he realized the written part of the test was fairly easy for him to learn and that he would make a pretty good pilot. He hired a construction company to build a 6000 ft runway and built a hanger for the plane at the same time he ordered one from Honda. The runway and hanger cost him about five and a half million dollars especially with all the electrical lights and automated approach building.

Daryl told him the house would be finished in three days. He could barely wait. The girls had been in touch with a decorator by skype. They had chosen their their furnishings and the decorator had set up the apartments as they each wanted and as each watched by means of skype the apartments seemed to unfold before their eyes.

Finally the house was finished. The apartments were furnished. Everything seemed to be set up the way Carl and his wives wanted. A six month supply of food for his wives had been bought and stored in a cold locker in the kitchen. Every five and a half months a new supply would be shipped. Eva and Linda looked as if they were ready to give birth any day now. Carl hired a special jet that could be arranged into sleeping quarters for the girls. He elected to use a soft padded recliner for himself. The jet would land on his own property; hopefully after a good night's sleep. Ten minutes later after a short ride in an electric bus, they were home. Their new adventure was about to begin.

End of part 2.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds