Hjjer Arrives in India

Slipping quietly behind a tree, I peered through the foliage trying to spot the source of these voices. Gradually, and silently, I moved closer to the lagoon, being careful to dart surreptitiously from one tree to the next. As I reached the last line of trees, beyond which I would not be able to hide any more, I spotted two girls along the water's edge, not more than twenty feet away from me. I was stunned, not least because I didn't want to be spotted, and certainly didn't want to be caught in a situation where I would have to explain myself to anyone in a language I didn't know. And no Bahadur to translate either.

There were two girls, one swimming in the lagoon and the other sitting on the bank that was against the cliff side. The pool ran its length from where she was sitting by the treeline for about 50 metres towards the river, and from the colour of the water I figured that it got deeper as it approached the river. On the side, the one opposite where I stood, the cliff edge was a sheer drop of almost 80 metres, while the spot where I was standing was about four feet above the water level. I slowly crouched to the ground and decided to brazen it out by moving in front of the tree behind which I hid. Then, using the tree trunk as a back rest, I sat on the pine carpeted ground, stretched my legs out, and absorbed the view. Since I had on a dull army green T-shirt and a pair of faded denims, I hoped that was camouflage enough if I sat still and made no sound.

A cool breeze washed over my face as I focused in on the bathing beauties in front of me. I realised immediately that they weren't girls as I had thought earlier; they were adult women. The one on the beach head was squatting by the water's edge and washing what seemed to be an orange coloured saree. She kept pounding it rhythmically on a flat stone by her side, then soaking the entire garment in the water, wringing the water out of it, and pounding it again. This cycle went on for a while. She had long dark black hair that was soaking wet and rested in trails across her neck and back. Every once in a while, she would push some loose strands over her head or behind her ears. She wore a long skirt like garment; something I later discovered was a petticoat that is worn beneath the saree. This too was orange in colour and drenched in water as it clung to her hips and haunches while she squatted doing her laundry. Her breasts were full, like ripened melons, covered by a lime green blouse. I saw her in profile; big breasts that looked firm and perfectly round-shaped, the spine creating a ridge that ran down from her neck to her buttocks, the fleshed out hips and strong thighs outlined by her wet petticoat, the bend of her knees where her legs folded back, the back of her shin and ankles and heels creating the perfect cradle on which her ass rested.

After a couple of minutes of pounding and wringing, she stood up with the soaking wet saree and threw about four yards of it over her shoulder. I realised then that although she was wearing a blouse, it wasn't buttoned up in front. In fact the lime green cloth barely covered what appeared to be very ample breasts. She walked to a large bush in my direction and knotted one corner of the saree to a branch. I sat absolutely motionless for fear that she might spot me. Then she turned around and walked to an overhanging branch some five yards away and knotted another end of the cloth to it. As she did, her petticoat looked as though it had been glued to her body; the shape of her buttock, and their wiggle as she walked, were abundantly visible. In fact I could even see a hint of the crack between her ass cheeks as the wet petticoat became almost like a second skin. This was clearly a large and well endowed woman, maybe 5'7" tall - well over the average height I had seen in women over the last ten days.

After hanging up her saree to dry, she walked back to the water's edge, removing her blouse completely. Her full breasts fell out freely and for the first time I saw how large they were. And firm, not sagging. She would probably have worn a 40DD brassiere, but for now she wasn't wearing one. She squatted once again by the water, this time hiking her petticoat all the way up to her crotch. Her thighs were bare and smooth and large. I looked at them and her haunches and though of how much pressure they could exert if ever a man lay between them. Her boobs kept mashing against her thighs as she bent to wash her blouse in the same pound, rinse, drown cycle that she had used earlier. Maybe there was a small bar of washing soap that went into the mix as well, but I can't seem to remember. About three minutes later, she got up and went to lay the blouse out on a flat stone by the cliff side.

The sun was up, daylight changing the hues of the water. The big woman turned back after drying out her blouse and started walking in my direction again. As she did so, she turned her head to look out at the other woman still swimming or wading at the deeper end of the lagoon. She called out, "Anju..." and beckoned her to come ashore. I only caught the name, unable to understand whatever else she said. As she walked closer in my direction, I noticed the other woman, Anju, swimming back to the small sandy bank of the pool. Her head bobbed as she treaded her way across, suggesting that the water was five or six feet deep. As she approached the shallow end, more and more of her body became visible; first her shoulders which were bare, then her chest and in a few seconds, her breasts. They were bare; Anju was a lot fairer than the woman on shore. She walked a few more metres and stood still, looking at the other woman, who had now sat down on the ground, her back resting against a log - the trunk of a broken tree. "Kamini", she called as she herself stood with the water lapping against her abdomen, just below her navel.

I stared at this beauteous creature, her breasts also large but not as much as Kamini's. Anju had tied her hair on top of her head and now raided her hands to loosen the bun and let her hair cascade down. It was even longer than her friend's, tumbling down till the level of the water where the final few inches now flowed with the ripples around her. When she raised her arms, I saw the darkness of her underarm hair, wet and clinging to her armpit. The swell of her breasts showed perfection incarnate; I thought maybe 36". Large dark brown aureole formed the base for darker nipples, standing out almost three-fourths of an inch possible because of the coldness of the water. She then continued to walk out of the water, calling to Kamini again, this time waving at her as well.

As she walked out of the water, I saw the most perfect natural female body I had ever seen. I sat at my perch stunned into a mind-numbing stupor. She had a wheatish complexion, but lightish; the sun now hitting her body turned it into a mellow gold. As she raised her arm waving, I could see that her underarm hair was thick without being too bushy. She called out again, and said something I never understood. Her voice had a delicate tingle to it. With the water level now down by her ankles, she revealed herself in complete nakedness. Below her firm breasts was a flatboard stomach and a thin waist - not more than 24". I felt I could encircle her waist with my palms alone.

Her hips flared gently; no excess fat, the muscles rippled smoothly as she walked, swaying ever so delicately. From where I sat, she was walking not exactly headlong toward me, but only at a slight angle. I saw her navel twinkling as an occasional sunbeam broke through the trees and struck her delicious body. The two knobs of her hip bones were just about visible, a wide V then tapering down to her pubic area. She had a very thick covering of hair that matted her crotch, starting from a wide base about four inches below her belly-button and then forming a perfect triangle of shiny black carpet with its apex at her vagina. Unlike other hairy women I had seen, the inside of Anita's thighs were perfectly smooth and hairless. Her flanks were firm and strong, her muscles feminine as ever, glistening in the water that was still running off her. Her calves looked firm too as they narrowed down to her ankles, around one of which was a thin silver chain. Her other ankle had a dark tattoo encircling it like a thin snake whose head seemed to form a clasp at one side.

I wondered where Anju's clothes were, but presumed they were hanging out to dry just like Kamini's, somewhere outside my field of vision. In fact, for a minute or two, she herself went out of view adjacent to the drop closest to me. The two of them kept chattering in soft undertones, Anju's a little husky, as though she were whispering loudly. As she walked back into view, she was still naked, strolling almost gazelle-like towards Kamini. Her back was now towards me. I could make out the ridges of her backbone moving gracefully as she walked, her hips swaying gently like a bough in a soft breeze. The roundness of her buttocks were tantalisingly perfect as they meshed with her thighs. She walked up to where Kamini sat on the ground, rubbed her hands down her shanks as if to brush off the last droplets of water that lingered on her, the sat down next to her friend.

Seeing the two of them, one stark naked and the other with nothing but her petticoat on, I was totally riveted. But I couldn't shake the constant reminder that Bahadur could call me on my cell phone any time. I surreptitiously fingered a lever on the side of the phone and switched it to the silent mode, then slowly took my hand out of my pocket. While doing that, I also realised how stiff my penis was, crammed inside my underwear, held tightly in place by the raw denim of my jeans. But I didn't dare to try and move myself, or my cock, into a more comfortable position for fear that any movement may alert the two women.

As I looked on at the two of them, I had to stifle an animal-like urge to throw caution to the winds and join them in their idyll,their garden of Eden. But of course I didn't. With streaks of sun falling on Anju's face, she snuggled lower to get the light out of her eyes, and eventually settled with her head in the crook of Kamini's arm. She stretched her legs out fully on the ground, small waves of water now lapping at her heels and ankles. As she did that, Kamini stretched out her right arm to let Anju settle her head more comfortably. Kamini had bent one knee so that her petticoat road up to uncover her thighs. From my vantage point I couldn't see her crotch and wondered if it was as hairy as Anju's. I could now see her underarm since she had raised her arm to cradle Anju's head; there too was a small grotto of dark hair on her armpits.

I watched silently as Anju kept her eyes shut and her body still, almost as though she were dozing. Her friend just stared out pensively looking at the flowing river beyond the lagoon, her large breasts though still relatively firm were splayed out on to either side of her chest. I placed one palm on the hard bulge in my jeans, stroked it for a few seconds, but then thought better of it and sat still. They still hadn't spotted me even though they would be able to if for some reason they decided to look up and to their left.

After a while, Anju stirred. Even though her eyes were still shut, she turned towards Kamini's body, her face resting against the other woman's right breast. Anju's own boobs softly squashed against Kamini's ribcage. Since she was also facing now in my direction, I could see her thick hairy bush, or at least that portion that was visible above Kamini's waist as she stretched the length of her body along the bigger woman's torso, shank and legs.

Then, slowly, Anju moved her right arm which had all along been resting on her hip and thigh, and brought her hand up to Kamini's breasts. Her touch was at first tentative, cupping the underside of Kamini's breast with almost feather-like pressure. I thought I heard a moan as Kamini appeared to push upwards into the caress. This seemed to spur Anju on as she took Kamini's nipple between her fingers and rubbed delicately as they stood up hard and defiant. She tilted her face upwards to look at her friend whose eyes were now shut. Raising her head off Kamini's shoulder and chest, Anju raised herself and straddled her mate, almost lying on top of her with her own legs spread apart.

Anju then cupped Kamini's breasts with both hands, molding the swollen flesh as her nipples poked through the spread fingers. I could almost feel that was burning with arousal, her body humming in hunger for the other woman's flesh. She licked her lips, then lowered her mouth and touched the tip of her tongue to Kamini's nipple. She was immediately rewarded with the moan I'd been sure of hearing earlier, growing heavier and louder as she swirled the tip of her tongue around her friend's aureole. I could see Anju getting more excited as she drew flesh deep into her mouth and this time I think the moan was from her. I imagined both women getting wet as their vaginae clenched and throbbed in wanting.

Kamini now raised both her arms and wrapped them around the smaller girl, holding her head as Anju continued to pleasured her. She in turn clung to her friend, switching to her other breast which she showered in kisses before taking the nipple into her mouth. Their bodies were now flush and Anju began to gyrate against Kamini, seemingly unable to stop herself. Her hips moved in rhythm with her mouth, unstoppable apparently.

With her petticoat having ridden all the way up to her hips, Kamini, lying under Anju, now spread her own thighs a bit, forcing Anju's legs apart. She of course spread them quite easily, given the throes of ecstasy she must be in, and Kamini rested her hands on Anju's rear, guiding her thrusts. Anju pulled away from her friend's breast as she raised her head almost level with Kamini's. Her eyes were hooded and her lips parted in desire. Anju lowered her own mouth to meet Kamini's and they kissed deeply as she ground her clit against the other woman's thigh. Kamini's hands on the younger woman's ass now grabbed the flesh, pulling her hard against her own body, leaving red stripes as she clutched at the sensitive flesh of Anju's buttocks.

For a moment, Anju raised her torso to stare down into her friend's eyes. Then, slowly, she lowered her head again to Kamini's mouth. Warm and gentle, her lips pressed moistly against Anju's firmly but tenderly. Her fingers slid round into the younger woman's hair as her lips parted softly. They kissed open-mouthed together, with increasing hunger until Kamini's tongue slipped out and probed into Anju's mouth. Their naked bodies pressed against each other's; their breasts squashed as they clung to each other. Anju's thigh moved, gliding upwards along the other woman's shank till her knee rested close to Kamini's crotch. Petticoat raised completely up to her stomach now, the full glory of the woman's bush was visible from where I sat.

Kamini's fingers squeezed the other girl's breasts gently, coming together to press her nipples firmly.As she teased the nipples, Anju did the same; both of her hands stretching over Kamini's heavy breasts. The soft flesh filled her hands; her dark nipples swelled as Anju stroked them to hardness, and an appreciative murmur escaped her soft lips.

Kamini tilted her head towards Anju's boobs, opening her mouth to kiss the left nipple, and then take it entirely into her mouth. Her hands meanwhile stroked her friend's sides; the curvature of her lower back, and out over her hips. Her hands wandered towards Anju's ass at the same time as she took the nipple gently between her teeth and began to flick it gently with her tongue. Anju moaned as Kamini's hands confidently stroked the curves of her bottom; pulling the cheeks apart and running teasing fingers between them.

Briefly Kamini pushed Anju away and I saw her untying the cord that held up her petticoat, pushing the obstructing garment down to her ankles, then kicking it away. As she settled down again on the sand, Anju followed every movement, keeping her eyes on the intoxicatingly sexy body of the bigger woman. Every curve was lush and sensual - her hips, her waist, her buttocks, her back and her breasts. This was a woman built perfectly for sex, I thought.

They settled down again lying together, inches apart. They held apart, not kissing at first as their hands reached out to each other as they gazed into one another's eyes. Then Anju propped herself up on one arm as she used the other to explore the other's voluptuous body. Starting again with those magnificent tits, Anju soon left left those bounteous pastures to explore her friend more thoroughly. Her hand drifted up to her friend's breast and into the crook of her shoulder; and then down the delicate clavicle to her breastbone. Meanwhile Kamini's hand moved delicately on a similar journey as Anju explored her body. Her fingers traced up the smaller woman's neck on one side; around her jaw and across her dark lips where she kissed them softly; and around to the opposite ear which she caressed delicately.

Anju's hand slid down Kamini's back, pulling her friend towards herself; while Kamini's hand was on the back of Anju's head, urging her on. Their breasts again pressed against each other, their hard nipples raking the softer flesh of the other's upper body. Then, delicately, Anju slid her tongue inside Kamini's ear, and I could see her shudder slightly. Kamini pulled the younger woman even closer to her body as her free hand was firmly squeezing the soft curves of Anju's bottom. Then Kamini opened her legs wide as she caught Anju's hand and shoved it between them, with a louder moan than I had so far heard.

With Kamini almost flat on her back now, I could see Anju's fingers slid over her firm, slightly wet body, and then sink down into her glistening cunt. Effortlessly, her fingers plunged between the soaked, swollen lips and deep inside her. Kamini groaned, and Anju pulled back to see her beautiful face contorted in ecstasy. I saw Anju smile, as she moved back, kissing Kamini's neck passionately as she started to thrust two fingers in and out of her.

Kamini's hips started to move, thrusting against her friend's hand as Anju pushed two fingers into her. She was bucking against the pumping fingers, and murmuring passionately with words that Anju must have understood. Then Kamini grabbed Anju's wrist, guiding her hand to faster and faster strokes, until her pussy must have tightened around the fingers, and her body contorted. She cried out as she came, clinging to Anju tightly as she shuddered with her climax.

Finally, Kamini relaxed, uncurling from Anju enough to bring her mouth to hers for a passionate kiss. Then, resting on one elbow, she used both hands and lips to caress Anju's breasts, kiss her neck, and tease her lips. For a while, she avoided the nipples; concentrating instead on the soft curves underneath the young woman's breasts, and the cleavage between them; moulding the breasts alternately softly and firmly in her hands without touching the nipples other than in passing.

Anju groaned as Kamini sat up slightly, her hands stroking the flat tummy, and then out to the tops of her hips, her palms caressing the tiny waist and the smooth skin. Anju shuffled up the ground, still flat on her back, but bringing her legs up slightly. Kamini took her friend's nearest leg and lifted it; pushing so Anju bent at the knee, and brought the foot to her lips. She kissed the side of the delicate foot, stroking the tops of the toes against her chin before bringing them around to her mouth. Starting with the smallest, she delicately licked and sucked Anju's toes in turn; her hands caressing the back of her calf and thigh all the time.

Kamini stroked the younger woman's thigh as she took the big toe out of her mouth and gave it a little kiss; then swung Anju's leg across as she moved forwards. Now, she knelt within Anju's spread legs, looking down at her. Her hand slid along Anju's thigh, tantalizingly close to her pussy before gliding past and up onto the girl's flat stomach.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds