Hjjer Arrives in India

She knelt forward, stroking the length of Anju's body until her fingers touched her lips, and Anju took them deep into her own mouth. Then pushing back, Kamini's hands glided down Anju's chest and across her breasts and her belly. Her face had sunk past Anju's wet pussy, and her hands followed it down. As they brushed against the thick mat of hair above Anju's moistness, they parted slightly; her fingers trailing just either side of the girl's labia before sweeping up the inside of her widely-spread thighs. Kamini was clearly teasing; her hands drifting again and again to just brush tantalizingly against Anju's outer lips before slipping away. Finally, when Kamini placed one hand on Anju's buttocks and back up, she let a single finger trail across the swollen labia; sending sudden spasms through the young woman's body.

Kamini slowly licked the whole surface of Anju's fully exposed pussy; each lick finishing with a teasing brush across her swollen clitoris. Anju gasped and moaned; meaningless syllables in fits and starts as the elder lover began to systematically eat her out. As Anju writhed ecstatically, Kamini's tongue thrust deep into her pussy, licking out the tight channel before arising to stroke little circles upon her clitoris. It was clear to me that the younger woman would shortly be in the throes of her own orgiastic climax.

Soon, Kamini's fingers slipped pleasingly inside Anju as she continued to tease her clitoris. I saw Anju's belly tighten as her arms and legs started to quake. The bigger woman's fingers and flexible tongue worked away on her; I could almost feel her orgasm getting closer when Kamini started using her other hand to stroke between Anju's buttocks. A single finger probed delicately at her perineum, which was clearly soaked in her rich juices, and Kamini's saliva. I was staring at Anju's face when I saw her eyes suddenly burst open, and then widen as she felt a finger press into her tightly closed arse - and then slide deep inside.

I think the stimulation of having a hot and horny woman friend between her legs; tongue on her clitoris, two fingers in her pussy, and another deep in her arse was far too much for Anju to hold back any more, and in seconds her orgasm must have crested like a wave. It would have slowly built up in the shallows, pushed along by a greater force, and then thundering onto the rocks. She must have felt as though molten fire was running through her veins. Anju suddenly cried out, babbling and moaning incoherently as her orgasm went on and on and on.

Kamini held her place; still rocking her fingers gently back and forth; trying to perhaps eke out the last peaks and troughs of her friend's mind-blowing orgasm. Finally, she rested her head on the younger one's thigh and was still; her fingers still inside the soaking cunt; but motionless as Anju gasped for air.

A minute or so passed where all Anju did was breathe, and rest a trembling hand on Kamini's wavy black hair. Finally, Kamini looked down to see her friend looking up at her with what I felt was a look of deep affection. She crawled upwards towards the log which had been a headrest for Anju and lay pressed against her, their lips kissing gently.

I had been witness to a glorious display of love between two rural Indian women. This was an experience I was never to forget, not even the minutest of detail. Which is why I can, now almost ten years later, remember the incident in such vivid detail. I shifted to the side by a couple of feet away from the tree against which my back rested, then slid backwards still on my arse till the women disappeared from view. Then, ever so slowly, I raised myself up to my feet, taking cautious steps backwards. When I sure they wouldn't spot or hear me, I turned around and headed back to the road on which my vehicle was parked. It took me almost 20 minutes to get back. Bahadur was waiting by the Sumo; he had been there for about a half hour but couldn't call me because the battery of his cell phone was completely discharged.

Bahadur once again thanked and apologised in the same breath; I of course said not a word of my forest encounter. We started on our way back to capital city. It was still a long drive but we did it at a fair clip. We'd likely reach by sundown, which gave both of us a much needed weekend. And Monday, the 17th of March was another holiday for the Holi festival so I was really looking forward to the extended weekend. Even though I had only been ten days on the job, I was exhausted, particularly since I hadn't had a break - not even a free weekend - since the Christmas and New Year holidays two and a half months ago.

I was suddenly shaken out of my reverie when my cell phone rang. I was about to reach out for it but decided to let it keep ringing. Instead I walked up to my bar to pour myself another rum and warm water mix. While making the drink, remnants of my vivid recollection of ten years ago still wavered in my mind's eye, like the last wisps of a fast disappearing mist. The phone started ringing again, the incessant call irritating me somewhat. And then suddenly, the night sky outside my glassed in living room exploded in a forest of light; long trails of multi-coloured fire shooting upwards into the sky, cutting the darkness like lasers on their way to heaven. It was midnight as I slid open the glass door to step out on to my terrace again. The call on my mobile phone was from Anita; she was still at the same hotel - which also housed my office - but now headed the front office. We were now on fairly casual terms so I pressed the button to take her call. "Happy New Year, Hjjer! Where are you?"

*****

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds