Holiday Stockings, Christmas Lights

Initially, I explored solely with my tongue, using long clinging strokes and short penetrating strokes, learning her body. The first time is always a surprise, Miss Redhead wasn't a talker like some; she provided me no instructions and directions, no words or enticements. She was loud, but not as loud as her mother. No shouts or screams or calls. But she did entertain Maybe and I with lasting sighs, moans and whispers. She was never completely silent, singing a melody of arousal, sighs, moans, whispers, and bare gasps. Her body also surrendered no instructions, responding more eagerly than other women's bodies, but not desperately or feverishly. Her hips and ass moved slightly, gently, rolling with the waves of arousal my tongue provided.

I ate her for long minutes, relishing her body, my tongue and fingers now deep inside the hot, moist puckered flesh between her legs. I was heartily enjoying myself, then Maybe leaned down and whispered to me, "For Heaven's sake, let this poor girl come."

Maybe had never provided me with me bad advice, so I became more aggressive. I placed my left hand at her anus and rested my index finger gently at her sphincter. I had no intentions of introducing the young lady to anal penetration tonight, but I wanted her to feel the promise of it in the future, and to tease her with the promise of anal penetration and eventual ecstasy. My left thumb rested on the small portion of skin between her anus, gently rotating and pushing, working on an all too often neglected erotic locale.

I heard her gasp a bit louder and call out for the first time, "Yes," and knew my instincts were on target.

My right index finger snaked its way up, tweaking her intimate flesh slightly, pressing her clitoral hood up to expose her clitoris to the longing ministrations of my tongue. Now, I pushed my tongue directly into her, tip forward, and felt a barely perceptible heavy spot in front of me. Her hips quivered beneath me, I twirled my tongue around, and heard her cry out again in another gasp. In response, I pushed again with my left hand and I felt her sphincter muscle relax. My left index finger inadvertently slipped into her rectum, which opened to receive the unfamiliar penetration. Miss Redhead was louder now, and Maybe issued her, dirty words, erotic instructions, sexual advice from an experienced, older woman to an inexperienced, younger woman. The lithe young body beneath me relaxed for an instant, then her hips rolled up hard into me in response.

When I judged her ready, my tongue traced the letters of the alphabet around her clit. The response was predictable. I didn't make much progress before her first orgasm hit. Her hips surged hard against me and she shouted once. Suddenly, a soft trace of liquid sprinkled against my face. I rode out her first orgasm and took her to the second in the same manner, and she came even harder this time. Even with a pair of climaxes, I suspected she was still building. I was wearing her pussy juices on my chin, this young college freshman had revealed herself to be a much wetter young woman than Maybe or I had previously suspected.

I kept my fingers resting upon her, stroking to hold her arousal while still permitting her body to recover for a few minutes. Maybe left the bed briefly and returned with a small but wickedly devious vibrator I knew she carried in her purse. Maybe held it up to her face in front of Miss Redhead, kissed it sensuously, and then rubbed some baby oil over its tip. Maybe handed it to me, and returned to the head of the bed. This time, however, she said something privately to Miss Redhead. The young woman's head nodded, Maybe lifted her leg and mounted her own pussy over the young girl's face. She lowered her luscious pussy to the young lady's mouth and settled in on top of her.

I took the vibrator and placed it cautiously on the outside of her slit. I let the young redhead grow used to the buzzing, and then I gently slipped it inside of her. She surged against Maybe's body riding up and down on her; then she settled and I pushed the tip directly against her clit. The response was predictable. She thrashed wildly, her back and hips arching. I worked the vibrator with steady pressure, while using my fingers to provide the device with full access to a young lady's most tender and most intimate flesh.

I deliberately worked the vibrator, slipping in the occasional kiss or lick, so that I could lean back and watch the erotic show unfolding to my front. Maybe was grinding her hips rhythmically against the redhead's face at a pace familiar to me. I knew she was building to a hard orgasm. I asked Maybe how well our new friend was at licking pussy.

She licked her lips and responded, "Inexperienced, but very eager. She has the most wonderful lapping hot, little tongue. Her little lapping tongue is so wonderful. I'm coming now."

And she did. Vocally, hair flinging, her hips entirely out of control.

Maybe gasped at me out of breath, "She's ready... take her to the limit, Dennis. Take her to the limit. Take her, take her NOW."

I dropped my head and replaced the vibrator with my tongue, pushing against the young woman's clitoris with my fingers. She immediately responded and called out loudly. I resumed the alphabet, and the young lady came again, furiously. Maybe ground out another orgasm and dismounted.

Miss Redhead's body was convulsing, and I knew she was close to a huge eruption. Maybe provided her firm instructions, "I want you to come real hard for us, baby, come real hard. Show us how hard you can come. Come really hard. Really hard. Don't hold anything back, baby; show us what you've got. Come hard. Don't hold back, let it all out."

The young woman was already moaning uncontrollably, and she opened her mouth to desperately gasp out, "Yes, I won't, I won't, I won't, I'm coming, make me come, make me come," and then she shouted, loud but illegible.

I replaced my tongue with the vibrator and increased it to full intensity. This time, her pussy absolutely exploded. The gorgeous young redhead screamed with random words that made no sense, and her body came off the bed, pulling furiously on her bonds. I took mercy, stopped what I was doing, and permitted her to recover. Maybe and I cradled the young woman, incoherent, her body soaked with sweat and trembling. Maybe whispered in her ear, "Baby, you are so beautiful, you are so wonderful, so spectacular, and did you ever ejaculate before?"

The redhead gasped, "No, no, I never came this hard before, oh, oh, oh my...."

She whimpered and we cradled her in our arms, and Maybe continued, "You are a female ejaculator, baby, you are so special, you are so wet and so hot and so horny and so wonderful."

Maybe whispered to me, "I can only imagine how hard she just came" and I nodded in agreement.

The lovely young Miss Redhead opened her eyes, looked directly at me and gave me a clear command, "Fuck me with your cock; I want your cock inside me. Fuck me as hard as you can. Fuck me as hard as you fuck Maybe and my mother. I NEED you inside me, FUCK ME!"

I moved between her legs and Maybe mounted her face again, settling into her saddle for another series of lapping, tongue derived orgasms. I placed the tip of my rock hard cock at the young redhead's pussy and pushed, with spectacular results. She was ready for me, and tight and clinging as she was, I slipped right in. Maybe played with the redhead's breasts and rigid nipples, pulling them out from her body, hard and aggressively. The young woman's pussy grasped me firmly, muscularly. Her hips shifted beneath me and I pushed hard and kept plowing.

Maybe leaned far forward and unfastened the silk scarves around her ankles.

The redhead's body went wild beneath us and I grabbed her freshly freed legs, slid my hands underneath her ass, pitched her hips up and grasped the back of her stocking clad calves, holding her in position, legs wide open. Maybe grabbed her high heels, and pressed her calves against the side of her ribs.

I knew I only had one fuck remaining tonight, and I was determined to make the most of it. I rammed and slammed into the young woman with reckless abandon, and her pussy responded, grasping and gripping my cock. She rocked furiously against me, driving her hips against me with considerable fervor. Maybe's eyes were closed, her head thrown back. She rode her hips against the redhead's face while still gripping her legs. The young lady beneath me yanked and pulled with her heels against Maybe's handhold, and I knew she was desperate to wrap her legs around me. Maybe did not release her, and I knew that Miss Redhead would remember this feeling for a very long time.

To burn this night into her memory, I had my way with her, hard and rough, nasty and demanding.

The three of us fucked desperately. Maybe was coming with cries and shouts. I knew Miss Redhead also came beneath me; the bed was squeaking and banging. Shadows moved everywhere in the muted blue light, and then it hit me. I pushed in as deep as I could and that was the feeling I wanted. Miss Redhead's luscious body adjusted in response. She was wonderfully responsive; the college girl voluntarily clenched her pussy around my cock, so tight she was actively milking my cock.

I grunted and flooded her with a pulsing ejaculation of boiling hot sperm.

All three of us came within moments of each other. Eventually, we untied Miss Redhead's arms and the three of us cuddled underneath the sheets for about an hour. Everybody was satiated and slightly sore, our threesome had been without restraint. Finally, Miss Redhead wobbled out to the bathroom and Maybe and I talked quietly while she was gone. When Miss Redhead returned, we all kissed and embraced. Miss Redhead was still coming down from the intensity of the scene, and her body was battered but entirely drained. She seemed confused and amazed at the intensity of what her body had just sustained. She was one extremely satisfied young woman and simply glowed. Maybe and I stroked and held her, until finally she fell asleep.

We tucked her in, turned out the lights, and saw the first gray of dawn peeking through the curtains.

Santa and Mrs. Claus had just enjoyed the most spectacular Christmas party of their lives!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1266 milliseconds