Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 05

"Hold on, hon, it's not a race. I love your thick cock in me, I want to keep it there a while longer," said Donna, grabbing his ass and bringing him to a stop. "Let's move things around a little." Donna rolled him off her and onto his back. She then climbed on top of him, placing the fat head of his dick at her opening. "Now, let's see what we can do with you before you're done." Donna took his cock and slowly rubbed the head on her clit. "Hmm, now that's nice. Bet it feels good for you, too."

"Yeah, it does," said Keith, groaning a little as Donna teased him. She then took just the head inside her, rubbing it on her clit as she slipped it in. The rest of us could hear the sound of Keith's cock in the come soaking Donna's pussy. Ray and I were hard, and Brian seemed to be recovering already, but the scene was so hot it was not surprising that he was getting aroused again. Donna kept pulling Keith out, rubbing his cock around her clit, and putting him back in, slowing his pace, and getting herself wound up again. She was getting close to coming again, when she leaned forward, Keith's cock buried inside her, and pushed her tits toward him.

"Suck my tits," she said, almost panting. Keith took the left one in his mouth, sucking on it and flicking his tongue over the nipple, then turned his attention to the right one. Donna was loving this, already stoked from the hard fucking she had gotten from Brian, and now with Keith's thick cock in her pussy and him playing with her sensitive nipples, she was ready again.

"Oh, yeah, Keith baby, keep doing that, I'm going to come all over your fat dick. Oh yeah..." Her voice trailed off and she went into spasms as her orgasm hit. Keith, to his credit, held on, and didn't come right away. Donna recovered after a few minutes and fell onto his chest. "That was nice, I loved coming with your cock in me. I need to rest a minute, then it will be your turn." Donna looked down into his eyes. "I want your come inside me." She leaned forward to kiss Keith. As she did so, his cock popped out of her. He attempted to get it back in, but she was so slick he kept missing the mark, rubbing the head between her ass cheeks.

"Ooh, that's nice," said Donna, taken off guard by the unusual sensation. Keith kept stroking over her pussy and ass, finally getting his cock back in her pussy. Ray looked at the action, and decided he wanted to play now too. He got up and stood at the end of the bed, where Donna had Keith pinned to the bed. It was easy access for him standing there, as her ass was up in the air as she lay on Keith. He took advantage of Brian's come, a lot of it having dripped out of Donna when she was lying on her back earlier, with more having dripped out as Keith fucked her, that had coated her ass, among other places. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down, getting it good and slick, then put it at Donna's tight little ass. He pushed in, the head of his dick just starting to enter her, when Donna looked back.

"Oh, honey, wait," said Donna, looking at me for guidance.

Ray stopped, holding his cock where it was.

"Are you OK with Ray taking my ass??" Donna asked me.

"Remember what we talked about. This is your night. Anything you want to do is fine, as long as you're comfortable with it," I said, reassuring Donna. She looked back at Ray, then got a gleam in her eye.

"Go for it," said Donna, smiling at him. "Just go easy, I've never taken a cock back there." Ray pushed in a little more, and Donna screamed from the sensation of a cock where none had ever been before. She shook, as Ray kept pushing his dick into her very slowly. As he did, her scream turned into a long moan of pleasure. Ray stopped when he had about half his cock inside her. "Oh, God, Ray, I feel like I'm being split open, but as much as it hurts, it's SO good!!" said Donna, in between gasps. "Don't stop now, put that cock all the way in my ass!!" Ray continued his slow assault on Donna's rectum, finally getting his balls to rest on her butt cheeks, even as Keith was pinned below her. He was holding on for dear life as Ray worked in and out of Donna from behind. He had to feel Ray inside her. Donna, now more accustomed to having a cock in both sides, started to respond both guys, rocking slowly in a gentle rhythm. It didn't take long for the guys to be reaching their climax. Keith had been balling Donna from underneath for a while, and Ray had been watching the show and jerking off, and now was pumping in and out of her ass. Donna, who had been in her own climactic fog since Ray penetrated her, now exploded, crying out, begging both guys to come inside her. Keith was the first to go off. I could see his balls tighten as his thick cock delivered a copious load into Donna's pussy, sending some of the sperm already inside her spilling back out. That set Ray off, and I watched as his hips clenched when he came, sending a big load into Donna's rear. Donna was convulsing from the intense sensation of two cocks shooting into her simultaneously, her body stiffening up as waves of orgasm washed over her. The three of them collapsed in a heap on the bed, staying there for a few minutes catching their breath. Ray got off first, his cock pulling out of Donna with a small pop. Donna, a little shaky, lifted off Keith and rolled over onto the bed, lying on her back, looking at the ceiling.

Donna's pussy was, unsurprisingly, soaked, and come was running out of it in a steady flow. Her ass, not having nearly the amount of come in it that her pussy did, was a little slower to leak, but it too was soon dripping a steady stream of Ray's semen. She lay back for a few minutes just catching her breath and recovering from being plowed and spermed by two dicks. I moved over to her, standing at the end of the bed, looking at her lying there with spread legs, come spilling out of her. She looked up at me.

"Hi, honey," she said softly. "I'm a mess."

"That you are," I said with a chuckle.

"Still want me now??"

"More than ever. You're beautiful." Donna smiled and reached for me. I got on the bed, ready to mount her. I knew she had to be a little tired by now, as she had just had her pussy worked by the biggest cock I'm sure she had ever seen, then another, and one in her ass. None the less, she took my dick and pulled me to her, and I entered her well used, incredibly sloppy cunt. Between the three loads of come in her, and having been stretched by Brian's huge dick, my cock was swimming inside her. Despite that, Donna was still able to grip me enough to get me close to coming quickly, and the whole scene was so hot that it was impossible not to be turned on. My cock was soon swelling, poking Donna's womb as I got closer to coming. The feeling was more intense than I had known.

Donna sensed it too, grabbing my ass and pulling me to her. "Give it to me deep, honey. I know I'm a mess, but I want to feel your come deep in me."

I pushed in deep, feeling Donna's cervix as my cock pulsed. I let go a series of come blasts that had Donna coming as they hit. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me tight as she orgasmed on my spewing dick. We kissed deeply as we both came. I could feel my come mixing with the others' and spilling back out of Donna, an incredibly hot feeling. Finally we both stopped coming and I pulled away from our kiss. Our eyes met.

"Yes, I still want you," I said to Donna. The look in her eyes was precious.

"Thank you for tonight," she said quietly, enough so that the others couldn't hear. I went out on this trip to try new things. This is beyond my wildest dreams."

I smiled at Donna. "You're more than welcome. I love you."

Donna's eyes smiled up at me and she kissed me. "I love you too." I pulled off her, my cock dripping with what was left of my come, as well as the come that was in Donna's pussy.

"Oh, honey, you need to be cleaned up," Donna said, looking up at me. She sat up and took my still half hard cock in her mouth, cleaning all the sperm off it slowly and with great relish. She was looking at the other guys as she licked me clean. Finally, she sat on the bed, dipping two fingers into her snatch, then realized she was leaking from both holes. She looked around the room at us, two guys with spent cocks, two of us ready for another turn at her.

"Wow," said Donna quietly. "That was incredible. I have never come so hard. Of course, I never thought I'd take a man in my ass, either," she said, again looking at us with a smile. She caught Brian's eye. He was hard again. "Wow, Brian, you look good enough to eat," she said, smiling at him. "But I think I need a little break first. How about one of those beers??"

I tossed Donna a beer, which she took a long slug off, then let out a sigh. The other guys helped themselves, and we chatted and relaxed for a few minutes. Once revived, Donna reached for Brian, taking his long cock in her mouth, at first just getting the head in, then taking about half of his thick erection. With a little work, she was finally able to get about 7" of that giant sausage in her mouth. She was more talented than I realized, as she didn't gag once.

Brian's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. "Damn," was the only thing he could get out as Donna blew him so hard it made his knees weak. She pulled off him and looked up, slowly stroking him as come leaked from the head of his dick.

"How about you come all over me??" said Donna, a sweet enticing smile on her face. How could he resist?? She looked away from Brian a moment, and saw Ray was stroking his cock as he watched. "Ray, honey, let me help with that. The others have had my pussy already, but you haven't. Come lie on the bed with me while I suck Brian." Ray got up, and Donna had him lie on his back. She straddled him, taking his cock and placing it at her sloppy entrance. She played the head on her clit for a moment, then sat down on him, taking him in easily, as she was already well lubed by four loads of semen inside her. She readily took him deep, and we could hear him slurping in and out as Donna rode him steadily. Once into a rhythm, she again took Brian in her mouth. He watched intently as she demonstrated her sword swallowing talent, taking him deep once more. After about five more minutes of her attention, Brian started to moan, and his ass tightened. Donna gulped, then pulled his cock out. It was already spewing, a big glob of come hitting her in the face as she released him from her mouth. She aimed it at her tits, and Brian let go another rope of sperm, hitting her above the right one, then rolling down over it, a little hanging on the nipple. The next spurt hit on her left breast, leaving a blob drooling off the nipple, then another rope that splashed across her chest above her tits, running down over and between them. Brian shot another four or five spurts of come on Donna's tits, which she took pleasure in rubbing into her skin.

Donna was still riding Ray while Brian was coating her with sperm, and he was now getting close to blowing another nut, this time in her pussy. She could sense his urgency and sank down on him hard, grinding her clit into his balls, and pushing his cock deep inside her. She rocked on it, giving Ray the friction he needed to get over the top.

"Oh God, baby, I'm coming again, your pussy just sucks the come out of me!!" Ray cried as his hips thrust up into Donna. She reached down at held his balls, telling him to go ahead and flood her pussy like he did her ass. She squeezed and he let go, groaning as he unloaded inside her. Donna turned around as best she could and smiled at him.

"Was that good, Ray, honey??" Donna asked him, still holding his nuts.

"Oh, yeah, you make me come so hard."

"Mmmm, I know, I feel it shooting in me, so deep." Donna played with his now relaxed balls for a minute, then rolled off him, landing on all fours for a moment. Keith looked at her with her ass pointed at him and Ray's come spilling from her pussy.

"Hey Donna, how about a piece of that ass??" Keith asked her getting up and rubbing her butt cheeks.

"You think you can take it??" Donna asked him, looking back over her shoulder with a wicked smile and wiggling it at him.

"I know I can," replied Keith, rubbing his renewed hard on against her come soaked labia, then dipping the head of his cock inside her to get a good lube on it. He then worked Ray's come onto her ass, getting it good and wet, and slowly slipped the head of his cock in her tight hole. Donna cried out as the flared head went in, then cooed as he let it rest there a moment before slowly inserting his shaft.

"Oh, yeah, give it to me deep, it's a lot easier the second time," said Donna, looking over her shoulder at Keith. "I want to feel your big hairy balls hitting my clit." Keith worked his way into Donna's now well lubed ass, holding inside her once he had his full length in her. His balls, big and heavy, rested on her open labia. "Mmmm, that's what I like," said Donna, wiggling her hips to let Keith's balls play on her pussy and clit. He was hanging low, having already released once, and Donna was enjoying the contact on her sensitive parts. Once he let Donna adjust to his cock in her ass, Keith started pumping slowly, making sure his nuts hit Donna's pussy each time he thrust into her. It didn't take long for Donna to respond to Keith's constant pounding, and she was soon gasping with each of his strokes.

"Damn, that's good, Keith," she said. "I love your big balls hitting my pussy, and your cock is really stretching my ass." She looked back at him. "Come for me, fill my ass with your hot sweet sperm." She pushed back into him, taking his thick cock all the way inside her. Keith was holding on, as he was getting close. Donna was worked into a frenzy from the friction of his dick, thicker than Ray's, plowing in and out of her tight hole. "Dammit, Keith, come in my ass!! Pound those big balls into my clit and blast me!!" She reached around and grabbed Keith's balls, fondling as he stroked in and out of her, mashing them against her clit as fully penetrated her. That was too much for him, and he thrust forward.

"Is this what you want?? You want my come in your slutty ass?? I'll fill you til it runs out of you and down your legs!!" Keith was in a frenzy too. Donna squeezed his balls, and he released, his ass clenching as he flooded her rectum with burst after burst of his come, holding deep in her til he was totally spent. His blasting sperm set Donna off, and she was coming hard too, feeling his come shooting into her, and his balls on her clit. Her hips bucked and thrust, and she cried out as his orgasm filled her. They stayed together for a couple of minutes til Keith slipped out of her ass. Immediately, his come started spilling back out of Donna's well fucked hole, dripping over her pussy. She shuddered as the leaking sperm reached her clit, then dripped onto the bed. Donna, still on hands and knees, was pointed at the other three of us who were at the end of the bed. Brian, looking at Donna's spread open pussy, wanted another dip.

"Damn, Donna," said Brian. "That looks inviting. I want another turn at that."

Donna looked back at him. "You started it, now come finish what you started. It will be a lot easier this time." She gave him a smile. "I want to feel you really deep, and your big balls pounding my clit." Donna opened her legs a little wider, and Brian approached, his cock bobbing out in front of him. He lined up at Donna's come dripping cunt and pushed in, going in til his balls were resting on her clit, the head of his massive tool pushing up into Donna's womb. She let out a sigh, wiggling her hips to adjust to his presence.

"Wow, even all slicked up, it's hard to take all of you," Donna said, looking back at Brian. "But it feels really good. I can't wait to feel you swelling when you come way up inside me." Donna started rocking to and fro, letting Brian stand still while his cock pistoned in and out of Donna. He soon took up the pace, grabbing Donna's ass as he slowly and steadily plunged into her, his balls slapping on her clit as he bottomed out. He'd hold there a second, then take another thrust. The tension was building, though quicker for Donna, who was getting the full effect of his penetration as well as the feel of his big hanging balls on her clit. Brian started pounding, and the room was filled with the steady slap of his balls on her clit. About 60 seconds of this had Donna over the edge, screaming as she came, thrashing all over Brian's cock. He held steady, letting her convulse around him. This was his third time tonight, so he was not going to come right away, and he rode out her orgasm. Once Donna recovered, Brian started pumping her again, hitting her cervix and clit with each stroke. He was soon close to coming, his stroking a little more paced, and his breathing getting heavier.

"I'm going to come, Donna," Brain said in a hoarse voice.

"I can tell," said Donna, looking at him over her shoulder. "Your cock is getting really fat inside me, and I can feel the head swelling." She pushed back at him, making sure he got all of his huge cock inside her. When he did, she'd shake her hips so his balls would rub on her clit. She sighed as she felt his balls on her clit. "God, that's hot. You're filling me so full. Let it go, baby, let me have all the come in those big balls, just like before." Donna reached underneath and held Brian's balls, just like with Keith, pressing them to her clit.

"Damn, Donna, you're going to squeeze the come right out of me," Brian said as Donna played with his big nut sack. Brian's ass clenched as he started to come with a groan, splashing Donna's cervix with another big wad of sperm. His orgasm set Donna off again, and the room was filled with the sound of two people in the midst of climactic bliss. After a few moments, having finished coming, and both recovered. Brian pulled his cock out of Donna's stretched and flooded pussy. Donna stayed on her hands and knees for a moment as Brian's come dripped onto the bed, then lay down, resting on her back with her open legs, allowing us a view of Brian's come now flowing out of her spread cunt and forming a puddle on the bed. Brian, looking a little dazed, stood at the end of the bed. Donna, ever considerate, sat up and licked Brian's cock and balls clean. I could see she was savoring the taste as she lingered over his still seeping dick. She finished cleaning him up and lay back down.

"Oh, God, I'm spent!!" said Donna, still lying down. A minute later, Donna sat up, looked around, and said, "Isn't anyone going to give me a beer??" I reached into the small fridge, grabbed one, opened it and handed it to her. She took a long draw off it, let out a breath, and smiled. "Damn, that was fun!!" exclaimed Donna with a grin. We all concurred. The five of us sat sharing some beers and talked for a little while, Donna on the end of the bed facing us. The guys finished their beers and said they had to be going, as they had an early start at the dig the next day.

As they stood up, Donna took Ray's cock and stroked it a couple of times. He was already halfway hard when she started, and he firmed up quickly, despite having already shot three loads that evening. "How about one for the road??" Ray was not going to turn down one of Donna's marvelous blow jobs, and she took his now hard cock in her mouth. She was soon deep throating him, and it was not long before he was shooting his load into her talented mouth. She swallowed most of his load, then took on Keith, some of Ray's come still in her mouth. She then took Brian's cock in her mouth, giving him the same treatment. In the end, she swallowed each one's load, and not losing a drop of their come. We said our good byes and the guys were off.

Donna sat on the bed facing me. I was in the desk chair. Donna got up and knelt in front of me, stroking my cock as she faced it. She then took it in her mouth, sucking me to full hardness. She then got up and straddled my legs as I sat in the chair, and kissed me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds