Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 05

"Save the last dance for me?? I asked, kissing her.

"You know I did. Hope you don't mind sloppy sevenths," said Donna, smiling.

I looked at her and kissed her gently. "You know I love fucking your sloppy cunt," I said, kissing her again.

"Good. You'll be getting it that way a lot." She lifted herself up, taking my cock in her hand. She guided it to her overflowing pussy, lowering onto it, taking me in slowly. I went in with a slurp, and easily reached her depths. Donna settled in, not moving as she sat with my cock in her soaked twat. I looked at her, tits sticky with come and her bush tangled and wet.

I kissed Donna. "I'm looking forward to it. You look gloriously slutty."

Donna laughed. "I feel gloriously slutty. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever take on two guys at once, never mind four. And in my ass, too!! If anyone had asked me if I'd take a dick in my ass, I'd have told them there was no way in hell that would ever happen!!"

"So what changed??" I asked.

"I was in such an orgasmic frenzy after taking Brian's huge cock, and then Keith right after, when Ray put his cock at my ass, I thought, 'oh hell, why not-it might be good, and even if I don't like it, at least I did something new, I'll try it this once,' which is one of the things I came out to do-free myself from all the expectations of a 'good girl.' When I looked back at you, and you said to go for it, I reached a tipping point, where I didn't care anymore what anyone thought, I was in it for my pleasure, though somehow having your approval mattered to me. It's not something I think I'll be doing a lot of, but I'm not sorry I did that."

"It's not my thing, really-anal has never had a lot of appeal to me, but I was not going to hold you back from exploring new things. So I'm glad you were able to have the experience. I would never stop you from doing something you wanted to try, unless of course I thought there might be some risk to your safety."

Donna looked at me a moment. "So you're not displeased that I let two guys have my ass??"

"No, not at all." I kissed Donna. "This is your time to explore. I don't want to stop you from doing something you might like. One of the things I've come to love about you is your adventurousness. It's refreshing."

Donna looked at me, and stroked my cheek, then kissed me. She was now slowly riding me. "I love you," she said, then intensified our kiss. She pounded down into me more forcefully as we kissed more deeply, then I felt her hips shake as she came gently around my cock. "Come inside me, sweetie. I want to end my night being filled with come from sweetest man I know." She pushed down onto me hard, and I felt my cockhead on her womb. I was totally engulfed by the hot, soaking silkiness of her molten pussy with its seven loads already inside, and it put me over the edge. I started to pulse, my semen rushing into Donna, more than I thought I could produce by now, and I felt the spreading warmth of my seed filling her and spilling back out onto my cock, balls and thighs. We broke our kiss, Donna resting her head on my chest as she held my spent cock inside her. I held her gently til I softened up enough to slip out, a long stream of semen spilling back out of her onto the floor. We kissed again.

"Time to put this night to bed??" I asked.

Donna looked up at me. I could see the exhaustion in her eyes. "I think so. I'm pretty worn out," she said with a chuckle. "I'm feeling pretty pounded right now. Bet I'll be really sore tomorrow." She eased off my lap, and we got ready for bed. We settled in and snuggled up and were soon asleep.

The next morning we awoke and showered together. Donna was right about being sore-she was really feeling the effects of the previous night's fun. "I think I need a day off. You don't mind, do you??" she asked when I was about to go down on her in the shower.

"Not at all," I said, having expected this. "I had a feeling you'd need a day or so to recover. I could stand one myself." I kissed Donna. "Besides, every day doesn't have to be a sexual frenzy. I'm sure we can keep each other entertained."

Donna looked up at me with a smile and a look that said "I love you dearly." We finished cleaning up and went to breakfast, holding hands as we walked down. After a quick hotel breakfast, it was time to head for home. We had a long day ahead, but I knew it would be filled with Donna's great company, and it was an easy trip.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 278 milliseconds